Zakat Dream Explanation — • Paying the zakat that is due on the Bairam feast, which marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan during which Muslims fast: Will pray more and use the rosary more than often in recalling God, in view of the Quranic verses: “He is successful he who pays the Zakat, and re-membereth the Name of his Lord, so prayeth.” (“Al-Aala” [The Most High], verse 14–15.)
Zakat Dream Explanation — These are Islamic religious dues with very specific conditions, as taxes are anathema to Islam.
• Paying the zakat, in accordance with its specific conditions: Will earn a fortune, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “That which ye give in usury in order that it may increase on (other) people’s property hath no increase with Allah; but that which ye give in charity, seeking Allah’s countenance, hath increase manifold.” (“Al-Rum” [The Romans], verse 39.)
Reciting Surah Abasa Dream Explanation — Its reader will discharge his Zakat and give much charity.
Torn Stocks Dream Explanation — If the socks are seen as torn or part of it as ruined, it means he will not discharge his Zakat nor will he give charity. We seek Allah's protection from this.
Good Smelling Sock Dream Explanation — It symbolises the security of his wealth. If they are without any defect, giving off a good odour, it means he will discharge Zakat and his wealth will remain protected against all calamities. Also his wealth will be purified and his own condition will improved.
Knife handle Dream Explanation — (Haft; Saber guard; Sword hilt) Seeing a knife handle or a sword haft in a dream means that one still has a property or a minimum amount of property, including but not limited to livestock, gold, silver, or cash savings that is subject to the obligatory (Zakat) alms tax.
Jew Dream Explanation — • Becoming a Jew means: (1) The dreamer will commit all sorts of prohibitions. (2) The dreamer will become a heretic, believe the Jews, corroborate their statements, be lost on the spiritual plane, and show fanaticism in favour of the Hebrews. (3) The dreamer will no longer observe the five pillars of Islam: Attesting that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad is His Messenger; praying five times a day; fasting during the holy month of Ramadan; paying the zakat (a special system of religious dues and alms); and performing the pilgrimage whenever possible. The dreamer will be punished for that negligence before dying.
Nail Dream Explanation — • Having nails so long that they may break: The dreamer is abusing his power to such an extent as to ruin everything.
• Treating something with one’s nails: Swindling.
• Filing or smoothing one’s nails: The dreamer is paying the zakat (Muslim religious dues) on Eid-ul-Fitr (the Bairam feast).
• An old man ordering the dreamer to polish his nails: For his endeavours to succeed the dreamer should take care of his appearance and preserve his prestige.
• Any ailment in the nails: Waning power and decaying piety and livelihood.
• Having no nails: The dreamer is bankrupt.
• All nails being broken or turning green without any dye: Death is near.
Finger Dream Explanation — If the fingers are interpreted as money, then the fingernails represent the due alms tax. (arb. Zakat). If they are interpreted to represent an army in the dream, then the fingernails represent their weapons. Fingers in a dream also represent the days, months or years. When fingers are interpreted to mean money, and if someone cuts off his finger in a dream, it means that he will suffer from financial losses. Long fingers in a dream are regarded as greed. (Also see Body; Five fingers; Thimble)
Neck Dream Explanation — The neck is the center of honesty and trust. Any increase in it is an increase in piety and trustworthiness.
• A snake coiled around one’s neck: The dreamer is not paying the zakat (Muslim religious due).
• The dreamer’s two jugular veins having exploded and blood oozing out of them: The dreamer will die.
• The imam (Muslim spiritual leader) dreaming that his neck is becoming thick: He staunchly upholds right and justice and subdues his enemies.
• Having pain in the neck: (1) The dreamer has betrayed a trust and will be chastised by God. (2) The dreamer has misbehaved and drawn complaints.
Piss Dream Explanation — • A woman pissing plenty of urine: She desires men.
• A rich man urinating in a urinal: He will lose money.
• A poor person urinating abundantly in a urinal: Relief will come.
• Seeing people touching and coating themselves with one’s urine: The dreamer will have a son whom people will follow.
• Seeing an identified or well-known person pissing on the dreamer: The former will sustain the latter financially to humiliate him.
• Urinating in a bottle, a washtub, a jar, an anonymous well or an empty space: The dreamer will have sex with or marry a woman.
• Urinating in the sea: The dreamer will pay taxes to the ruler or zakat (religious dues).
Honey Dream Explanation — Honey symbolizes legally inherited money, war spoils, or money from a partnership. For religious-minded persons it means the merits of piety, the beauty of religion, the reading of the Holy Quran, and philanthropy. For earthly individuals it means that they will obtain something without effort or some benefit (not much) by toiling. According to the Muslims Holy Prophet, honey refers to the sweetness of sex (Arabic ’osayla from asal, which is the word for honey). Certain interpreters say that it represents worries, unhappiness, and those who envy others for what they have and cast an evil eye on them, since honey attracts flies, wasps, and ants. Honey filtered by a process involving fire means relief from hardships, delivery of a child after the full duration of pregnancy, marriage after the legal delay following a previous marriage or the death of a previous spouse, money that has been purified through the payment of zakat (Muslim religious dues), knowledge devoid of heresy and doubts, or wisdom after aberration.
Nosebleed Dream Explanation — • Having a nosebleed: Will find a treasure.
• An abundant but thin nosebleed: Will earn lasting money.
• A heavy and thick nosebleed: Will have a miscarriage. Bleeding from the nose but assuming that the bleeding is good: Benefits from the chief. Harmful bleeding from the nose: A benefit from the chief would turn out to be a calamity. In case the dreamer is himself a chief, one or two drops would mean benefits; the equivalent of one or two quarts of supposedly beneficial bleeding would mean physical fitness and religious devotion or the end of a sinful situation. In the event of a harmful nosebleed, the chief’s religious faith will weaken and he will commit a sin.
• Dreaming of having lost all strength after a nosebleed: The dreamer will become poor. The reverse is also true.
• Nose blood spilling on the dreamer’s clothes: The dreamer will earn dirty money and commit sins. If the clothes had not been stained, the hero of such a dream would halt whatever sin he is committing.
• Blood from the nose dropping on the road: The dreamer will be paying his zakat (Muslim religious dues) and giving alms on the road.