Wife Dream Explanation — • One’s pregnant wife inviting a man: Will give birth to a male child.
• One’s wife inviting a man: Benefits and welfare.
• Dreaming that the wife has become old: Bad dream.
• The wife becoming more beautiful and attractive: Will become more religious and lucky in life and will obtain plenty of benefits.
• One’s wife committing abominations: It means the reverse.
• One’s wife losing interest in worldly matters and worshiping God: Nice dream. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Wife Dream Explanation — Seeing one’s wife with somebody else means: (1) The dreamer will lose money or prestige. (2) His religious faith will be affected. Conversely, the same dream could mean that the dreamer will become self-sufficient and get all he aims for or that his wife is an industrious lady who will lead an easy life and that her family will get rich.
• Seeing one’s wife proposing you take another wife or a woman: Will part from her or have an argument.
• Seeing one’s wife being offered as a gift or wedded to somebody else: Will lose religious faith temporarily.
• The dreamer’s wife carrying him: Benefits and wealth or, on the contrary, shame. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Wife Dream Explanation — A wife in a dream represents a partner, an enemy, an unjust ruler, one's opponent, prosperity, a vehicle, earthly wealth, worldly pleasures, the combination of comfort and toiling, or she could mean honor, class, or whatever indication of personality or character the wife may stand for in the dream. (Also see Climbing a mountain; Closet; Hide-out; Khimar; Marriage; Protection; Veil) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Second Wife Dream Explanation — (See Polygamy) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wife's Garments Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing or joining his wife's garments or burqa or head-cloth, it means he will quarrel with her and she is turn will come to find out all that his relatives know Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Sewing the Clothes of One's Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing the clothes of his wife using needle and cotton then it is not regarded as a good dream. If the needle happens to break, his affairs will be disrupted and he will become needy and poor. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation — if a person sees his wife giving birth to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth to a girl. And if she gives birth to a girl, she will deliver a boy. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Ibn Sirin (RA) was approached by a person who said that he saw a very shameful and disturbing dream and that he was ashamed to reveal it because of its nature. The Imaam asked him to write down the dream on a sheet of paper. He wrote that he had been away from home for three months. During his absence he dreamed that he has returned home, finding this wife asleep on her bed while two sheep with horns were engaged in battle near her bed. The one injured the other. Because of this dream he has avoided approaching his wife and yet, by Allah, he loved her a great deal. When the Imaam read this letter, he said to him not to leave his wife as she was a chaste and honourable woman. He explained the dream thus: “When she heard that you were returning home shortly, in fact you were almost home, she urgently sought for something with which to remove her public hair. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Finding nothing she chose to use a scissors rather. In her haste, she inured herself causing a deep wound on that part of her body. To confirm this, go straight to her and see for yourself.” The man went straight to his wife expressing his desire to fulfils his need. She said: “No! Not until you explain to me why you had avoided me for seven months!” He gave his explanation regarding his dream and the interpretation given by the learned Imaam. Upon this she exclaimed: “The Imaam has spoken the truth” Then she took his hand and passed it over the cotton wool covering the wound. When he ws satisfied he went back to the Imaam to report his findings. The Imaam praised and glorified Allah for having guided him to the correct interpretation of the dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Horse Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that one’s draft horse has become insubordinate and one is unable to control it means the wife will have the upper hand.
• The packhorse talking to the dreamer: Plenty of money will come from the wife’s side, and respectability will be enhanced.
• Making love to a packhorse: Will do a favour to one’s wife and abstain from complaining of any weakness.
• Riding on a draft horse: Will embark on a distant journey and get plenty of welfare from the wife’s side.
• Riding and flying with a draft horse: Will travel with one’s wife, who will become somebody.
• The draft horse being angry with the dreamer: His wife is an infidel.
• Death of a draft horse: Death of a wife.
• Theft of a packhorse: Divorce. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Lot Dream Explanation — Seeing the prophet Lot's wife in a dream means that one's wife will rebel against him and strive to destroy his life and perhaps she will also be destroyed during that process. If everyone sees Lot's wife in a dream, it means that evil will spread among the women of that land. Seeing the prophet Lot, Alayhi-Salam, in a dream also denotes a warning against sodomy, and it means that one's wife is a corrupt woman. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Saddle Dream Explanation — • A dog, a swine, or a donkey sitting on the dreamer’s saddle: A dissolute person is betraying him with his wife.
• Seeing matted wool or felt on one’s saddle: The dreamer’s wife is harming him.
• The saddle breaking: The dreamer or his wife will be destroyed or die.
• The saddle being removed: (1) The dreamer will get rid of his wife or divorce her. (2) The dreamer will be hurt in the hand. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
A Long Coat With a Lining Dream Explanation — It presents a perbond wife. Similarly a blanket, pyjamas and a sheet on which one sleeps. If any of the above is seen as burnt or snatched away from him it means he will separate from his wife either by way of a divorce or death. If he is seen as being prevented from acquiring any of the above or if any of the above is seen as being stolen from him it means he will intend divorcing his wife but without success. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Shoe Dream Explanation — • Walking with a pair of shoes and losing one of them: Will be separated from a brother or partner.
• Taking one’s shoes to the shoemaker to have them ornamented: The dreamer is renting his wife.
• One’s shoes falling in the water and disappearing: The wife will die. If the dreamer finds them and takes them out, the wife will be cured, after nearing death.
• One’s shoes falling: Wife will be criticized.
• Losing one’s shoes: The dreamer’s donkey or whatever he rides will be stolen. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Dove Dream Explanation — • Seeing somebody’s pigeon (penis): The dreamer is an adulterer.
• A pigeon evading the dreamer or flying away to no return: (a) Divorce. (2) Wife will die.
• Cutting a pigeon’s wing: (1) The dreamer will swear not to let his wife out. (2) Wife will deliver. (3) Wife will get pregnant.
• Slaughtering a pigeon: Will deflower a girl.
• Eating dove meat: Will eat up a woman’s money. The ringdove is a wild, dominating woman, if not impossible at least difficult to tame. She is a liar and not quite religious. It could also refer to a lying boy. The turtledove is either a religious woman or a boy who makes an honest living. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
The Shoulder Dream Explanation — It symbolises a perbond wife. Any defect seen in the shoulder is suggestive of similar mishaps regarding his wife. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Theft of a Mare Dream Explanation — If a person dreams his mare as being stolen or dead, the same will happen to his wife. If he sees any defect in her the same is to be expected with regards his wife. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin