Wearing a pearl Necklace Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself wearing a necklace made of pearls, it means he will commit the Holy Quran to memory and he will become trustworthy and Allah-fearing. He will be a person with a huge family. He will be held in high esteem by men and women alike. The more strings there are to such a necklace the greater will be his trustworthiness and esteem and family.
Wearing a Ring, Necklace or Earrings Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as wearing any of the above then ther is some goodness to be found in such a dream though little
A Silver or Gold Necklace Studded with Jewels Dream Explanation — Seeing the above in the dream means that a person will be made to guard some trust. At times jewels, if mined and their quantity is not known, mean fortunes from which a person will derive much benefit.
Wearing Bracelets Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as wearing two bracelets, he will find himself in straitened circumstances and will face some unpleasant conditions.
Wearing a mask Dream Explanation — (See Mask)
Wearing Torn Garments Dream Explanation — If a person wears torn clothes while he is mending them it means his financial condition will improve. Also he is to acquire adequate sustenance. In all conditions, garments bespeak a persons condition (as understood from above). Similarly, if he is a sinner, his condition will improve through repentance.
Waraqah Wearing White Garments Dream Explanation — 'Aishah said: "The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was asked about Waraqah. Khadijah said to him: 'He believed in you, but he died before your advent.' So the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: 'I saw him in a dream, and upon him were white garments. If he were among the inhabitants of the Fire then he would have been wearing other than that.'"
Necklace Dream Explanation — As for a pregnant woman, wearing a necklace in a dream means giving birth to a son. A broken necklace in a dream means the impeachment of the governor of one's town. As for a woman, a red necklace in a dream represents a mask. A necklace for an unmarried woman in a dream represents a husband. Wearing a heavy necklace in a dream means carrying heavy burdens, or it could mean failure to perform one's duties at work. Any defects or perfection a necklace shows when worn by a woman in a dream represent the condition or the state of her husband or guardian, or it could mean a trust she carries. (Also see Gold; Neckband; Ornaments; Pearl necklace)
Necklace Dream Explanation — Wearing a decoration necklace that is made from silver and adorned with precious gems in a dream represents a political appointment which will be coupled with honor and wealth. If the necklace is made from iron, it represents a political appointment that will expand one's power. If an ornate necklace is made of copper, then it represents mundane profits. Wearing a necklace that is made from beads in the dream represents an appointment with no authority. Woman's necklace in a dream represents money entrusted to her by her husband.
Necklace Dream Explanation — (Decoration; Medal; Pendant) In a dream, woman's necklace or earrings if they are made of pearls represent a gift from her husband. If they are made of silver in the dream, they mean a physical ailment, and if they are made from beads in the dream, they mean being let down by one's friends. A necklace in a dream also represents women's adornment. If a man wears a necklace that is incrusted with gold, precious gems or sapphire in a dream, it represents a high ranking appointment, carrying a great responsibility, or fulfilling an important duty. If one's decoration also carries some silver coins in the dream, it means marriage to a beautiful woman.
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Pearl necklace Dream Explanation — (Covenant; Husband; Quran; Wisdom) A pearl necklace in a dream represents woman's beauty and ornaments. A pearl necklace, or a necklace made of corals in a dream also means piety, fear of wrongdoing, or an expression of reverence before Allah Almighty. All of that is subject to the value, beauty and clarity of the necklace, or the number of gems it holds. As for a woman, a pearl necklace in a dream represents her husband, or her young son. If a man sees himself wearing a pearl necklace in a dream, it means that he is a seeker of knowledge, spiritual understanding and wisdom. It could also mean fulfilling a covenant, making a promise, or getting married.
Pearl necklace Dream Explanation — If one's wife is pregnant, it means that she will give birth to a son who will grow to be a wise person, a man of knowledge, or a judge. This interpretation is possible in most cases except if the necklace breaks in the dream. In this case, if the necklace is broken, it means that one will break his promise, or forget his learning, become heedless, suffer eviction, deportation, or be exiled from his home or country. If one sees himself wearing one or even two pearl necklaces in a dream, it means that he subscribes to Allah's revelations, memorizes Allah's Words, recites the holy Quran, speaks words of wisdom, and that he is one of the carriers of the divine trust who demonstrates trustworthiness, piety, trueness, religious commitment and beauty of character. All depending on the beauty, radiance and clarity of one's necklace. If one sees himself in a dream carrying many necklaces and decorations, and if he finds them heavy and unbearable to carry, it represents his incompetence, or his inability to complete a job. (Also see Necklace)
A Burdensome Necklace Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as being helpless in lifting a necklace and wearing it, it means he is a man of great Islamic learning but unable to act upon it.
Gold Dream Explanation — Seeing broken chips of gold or a whole coin of gold in a dream means meeting with the ruler of the country or with the governor of town. Minting gold in a dream represents evil, death or destruction. Seeing one's house turning gold in a dream means that a fire will consume his house. If one's hand turns gold in a dream, it means that it may be paralyzed. Seeing one's eyes turning gold in a dream means that he may become blind. Wearing a golden necklace, or a silver necklace, or a necklace studded with gems in a dream means that one will become a leader, or that he could receive something in trust.
Gold Dream Explanation — • Seeing gold: Sorrow and forced expenditure.
• Seeing gold covered with mud or hidden somewhere or somehow, though you know where it is: Failure.
• Perceiving gold as stored somewhere or placed in bags without seeing its color: Good dream; should expect gains, provided you are a pious person.
• Wearing gold, in general: Will enter into a marital relationship with people of a lower standard.
• Wearing a gold bracelet or bangle: Will inherit.
• Wearing two gold bracelets or bangles: Troubles are ahead by your own making, as for men gold, especially in the form of bracelets, is usually a bad omen or a reference to liars, as reportedly stated by the Holy Prophet. But for a virtuous person the same dream could mean more obedience to God and greater prosperity, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “… therein they will be given armlets of gold and will wear green robes of finest silk and gold embroidery.” (“Surat Al-Kahf” [The Cave], verse 31.) The same dream could also mean gains achieved with hardships.
• Wearing a golden or silver anklet: Will experience fear or go to jail. In any case, anklets, for men, symbolize chains, and all sorts of jewels and ornaments for them are bad, save the pendent, the necklace, the ring, and the earring.
Gold Dream Explanation — • For women, bracelets and anklets refer to the husband. Jewels symbolize their children. Gold is the male child and silver the girls. Unmanufactured gold is worse than gold made into jewels, because in the latter case its ugly name, thahab (gone), is changed into bangle or something else.
• Wearing a pendant or necklace: Will be entrusted with some high function or given a country or city to rule.
• A man wearing a pendent partly made of gold: Will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Mecca (Makkah)). If the pendent is completely made of gold, he will become a ruler or a chief. In general, the pendent symbolizes man’s power and value. The longer and the heavier the better.
• A man wearing a golden earring: He is a good singer.
• Receiving a golden ring, a typical ring: Weakening religious faith, unless something is carved on it.
• Receiving a golden ring that does not look like a ring and with nothing carved on it: Will lose some belonging or will arouse the chief’s wrath and anger.
Gold Dream Explanation — • Finding gold or taking it from someone: An excellent dream. It means that whoever you love is faithful and that your projects will be successful, provided the gold is clean and glittering. It also means that you will surmount difficulties.
• Having lost some gold and looking for it: You have trusted unworthy persons.
• Wearing a golden ring: Marriage or success in one’s endeavours, no matter whether the ring was in your or somebody else’s hand.
• Eating gold: Will store wealth for one’s children.
Gold Dream Explanation — Any gold plated ornaments in a dream means emulating mundane people, or outwardly imitating spiritual people, or ostentatiously acting like them. Pure gold or silver in a dream means purity and sincerity of one's intentions, making a true covenant or signing a peace treaty. Gold plated or silver plated ornaments or gold leaf objects in a dream represent a short life, changing circumstances, spending long and sleepless nights, or it could mean forgetfulness. Wearing any manufactured or handmade piece of jewelry in a dream means perpetual earnings. The same interpretation is given to gold foils. (Also see Goldsmith)
Gold Dream Explanation — In a dream, gold is a disliked element which cause damages, anxiety and losses. Wearing a golden bracelet in a dream means receiving an inheritance. Wearing a golden ornament in a dream means marriage to an incompatible person. Any wedding gift one receives from such a person means trouble. Receiving a golden bar in a dream means losing money or business. If one sees himself melting a bar of gold in a dream, it means that he will be persecuted for committing a loathsome act and he will become the talk of the town.