Weapon Dream Explanation — (Arm) In a dream, a weapon means power and victory, or it could mean overcoming a disease. If one sees himself carrying a weapon while others around him are not armed in the dream, it means that he may become a leader in his community or field. If one notices people admiring his weapon in a dream, it represents their jealousy and envy toward him. If one sees himself carrying a weapon which he uses with mastery, it represents his maturity and fulfillment of his goals. However if a sick person sees himself carrying a weapon, it may mean his death, satisfying one's religious duties, or correcting himself. If he feels fear while carrying that weapon in the dream, it means that Allah Almighty will cure him from his illness. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Weapon Dream Explanation — If he is travelling, it means that he will return home safely. If one is stripped from his weapon in a dream, it represents his weakness. If one adorns himself with a weapon in a dream, it means that he will acquire knowledge to help him overcome ignorant people, or wealth to shelter him from poverty, or it could mean victory over his enemy. A weapon in a dream also represents medicine, or a wife who protects her husband's chastity and shelters him against evil, or from desiring other women. (Also see Sword) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Weapon Dream Explanation — Weapons symbolize good knowledge to oppose the arguments of the ignorant, money that saves the dreamer from poverty and related hardships, the means to terrorize the enemy, victory, the remedy or medicine that heals the patient, and the wife who shields the subject from the temptation of the Devil.
• Dreaming of weapons: (1) Will gather strength. (2) Will triumph over enemies. (3) Will resist and overcome disease. (4) If ill, will die.
• Being armed amid unarmed people: Will become their admired chief. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Weapon Dream Explanation — • Old people looking at the dreamer, who is armed: His friends are envying and coveting him.
• Young men looking at the dreamer, who is armed: His enemies are casting an evil eye on him.
• Being armed and capable of using the weapons: (1) The dreamer is an accomplished person. (2) The dreamer is pious. (3) If ill, God will heal him. (4) If on a journey, will return safe and sound. (5) Will no longer be scared. (6) Will achieve goals.
• Being disarmed: The dreamer’s own power and folk will weaken. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Theft or Destruction of a Weapon Dream Explanation — If a person sees his weapon as stolen or snatched from him or broken or ruined it denotes the weakening of his power and strength. The same is the case. Where the weapon is given away as a gift or sold or thrown away or loaned to someone. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Arm Dream Explanation — (See Weapon) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Velvet Dream Explanation — Velvet symbolizes a weapon that the dreamer may use against the enemy. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Claw Dream Explanation — (Nail) In a dream, a claw signifies victory over one's enemy, as it provides a weapon, protection and a tool for a bird. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Club Dream Explanation — Striking someone with a club or walking stick or any weapon that is bent like a walking stick means that the victim will be involved in some difficulty that causes injury and damage. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Shield Dream Explanation — If seen together with a weapon it means protection against enemies. If seen alone it means he is an upright man who will afford protection to his brothers against evil and all sorts of harm. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Ali Ibn Abi Taleb Dream Explanation — • Seeing Ali alive: Will be envied by others, but God will save him from their evil eye and give him power. He will also follow the Prophet’s Tradition.
• Seeing Ali as an old man carrying a weapon: Will be in touch with the ruler and benefit from such a relationship.
• Seeing Ali in his forties: Will consolidate your grip.
• A wise man seeing Ali with white hair and beard: Knowledge will dwindle.
• Ali seen in a place where people are prostrating themselves before him or carrying him on their shoulders: Those people will become dissidents (Shia) and come together to sow the seeds of dissension.19 Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Angel Dream Explanation — • An angel entering the dreamer’s house: Beware of thieves.
• An angel taking one’s weapon: Strength and bread will go and perhaps wife, too.
• Angels assembling in one place and the dreamer being scared: Intrigue and strife will take place in that spot.
• Seeing angels in a battlefield: Will triumph over enemies.
• Angels kneeling or prostrating themselves before the dreamer: Desires will be fulfilled and the subject will rise in life. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Duel Dream Explanation — (Combat; Competition; Contest; Marriage) In a dream, a duel signifies strength or a dispute with someone or disruption, dispersion or a fight. A duel with weapons in a dream means marriage to someone whose character is similar in interpretations to the weapon one is carrying in his dream. Wearing armature during a duel in a dream means marriage to a rich but deceiving person, for part of the human body is covered during the combat. A duel with swords in a dream means honor. Waving a sword during a duel in a dream means becoming known in one's field. (Also see Marriage; Sword) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Knife Dream Explanation — • Stealing the knife of an educator: The dreamer has a burning passion for one of his sons.
• Swallowing a knife: The dreamer will eat up part of the money of his son.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of having a knife: She will safely deliver a child, whether male or female depending on other signs in the dream. And so is the case with a spear.
• Being given a knife as a sole weapon: Will have a male child or find a brother or will enjoy welfare.
• A person on trial dreaming of wielding a knife: Will triumph as his evidence will prevail.
• Slaughtering with a knife: Will eat a slaughtered bird or animal.
• Lacerating one’s hands with a knife: Will see something spectacular.
• Holding a knife: Will obtain two hundred monetary units. If poor, only twenty-five. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars