Dress Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
Dress Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Naked Dream Explanation — • Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
Imitating Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself wearing men's clothing and imitating them in their look and actions in a dream, it means progress in her life if she is dressed handsomely, and it means digress and fear if not befitting. To dress oneself in a traditional costume of another religious group means to celebrate, befriend and to participate in their religious festivities.
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation — (Also see Dress.) It symbolizes a penchant for adultery. The smaller the shroud, the closer the dreamer is to repentance, and vice versa. But interpreters differ on this point—some of them feel that the larger the shroud, the better the dream is.
• Seeing a living person wearing a shroud: The dreamer has a leaning toward adultery. If the shroud has not been worn, he is inciting others to commit adultery, but nobody responds to his calls.
• Being wrapped up in a shroud: The dreamer will die.
Sperm Dream Explanation — • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
Fuller Dream Explanation — (Bleacher; Tinner; Whitewasher) A fuller in a dream represent a wool bleacher. A whitewasher in a dream implies covering people's faults or giving someone a new dress or he could represent a tailor. A fuller or a whitewasher in a dream both signify dignity, honor, richness, praises and correcting the course of one's life or managing one's life in a useful way. A tinner in a dream represents a righteous man who endeavors to do good privately as well as in public.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — According to my grandfather, the late Mr. Mahmoud Fahim of Egypt, a master magician and an authority on the subject, as quoted by Dr. Paul Brunton: “… jinn's are native inhabitants of the spirit world who have never possessed a human body. Some of them are just like animals, others are as shrewd as men. There are also evil jinn's … who are used by low sorcerers, especially by the African witch doctors … they are dangerous servants and will sometimes turn treacherously on the man who is using them and kill him.”36 The jinn's have their own realm, whose doctors, for instance, are called Maymoun and Abanos. They are said sometimes to perform surgery. Ata is a good friend who answers queries and might appear, when invoked, in European or Arab dress or clad as a sheikh. (It is not advisable to engage in such practices.)
Camel Dream Explanation — • Riding a camel in the city center or failing to make it move: Worries, sorrow and such troubles as would cripple the dreamer and prevent him from rising or moving, like going to jail or falling ill.
• A revolutionary dreaming of riding a camel in the city center or failing to make it move: Will get caught and perish, especially if he was wearing a showy dress.
• A sick person dreaming that he will travel on a camel: Will die.
• A woman dreaming of riding on a camel: (1) If single, will get married. (2) The absent husband will come back unless there are signs of notoriety and scandals in the dream, in which case it should be taken at face value.
Quran Dream Explanation — • Stealing a Holy Quran: The dreamer will forget prayer.
• Holding a book or a Mushaf and opening it to find its pages blank: Appearances are deceitful or tricky.
• Eating a Mushaf or the pages of a Mushaf: The dreamer is taking money to transcribe the pages of the Holy Book, which is an illicit or immoral gain.
• Kissing the Mushaf: No shortcomings in discharging the dreamer’s duties.
• Writing Quranic texts in porcelain or mother-of-pearl or on a dress: The dreamer is interpreting the Quran the way he likes.
• Writing the Quran on the ground: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Reading the Quran without clothes: The dreamer is whimsical.