Quran Dream Explanation — If one discovers that he has memorized the Quran in a dream, though in wakefulness he has not memorized it, it means that he will own a large property. Hearing the verses of the holy Quran in a dream means the strengthening of one's power, reaching a praiseworthy end to his life, and that one will be protected from the envy and jealousy of evildoing people. If a sick person sees himself reciting a verse from the holy Quran, but could not remember to what chapter it belongs in the dream, it means that he will recover from his illness. Licking the holy Quran in a dream means that one has committed a major sin. Reciting the holy Quran in a dream means increase in one's good deeds and rising in his station. (Also see Holy Book; Pearl necklace; Reading)
Quran Dream Explanation — • Stealing a Holy Quran: The dreamer will forget prayer.
• Holding a book or a Mushaf and opening it to find its pages blank: Appearances are deceitful or tricky.
• Eating a Mushaf or the pages of a Mushaf: The dreamer is taking money to transcribe the pages of the Holy Book, which is an illicit or immoral gain.
• Kissing the Mushaf: No shortcomings in discharging the dreamer’s duties.
• Writing Quranic texts in porcelain or mother-of-pearl or on a dress: The dreamer is interpreting the Quran the way he likes.
• Writing the Quran on the ground: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Reading the Quran without clothes: The dreamer is whimsical.
Quran Dream Explanation — If one sees himself reciting the Quran and understanding what it says in a dream, it denotes his vigilance, intelligence, faith and spiritual awareness. If a Quranic verse is recited to someone, and if he does not agree with the divine judgement in the dream, it means that he will suffer harm from someone in authority, or that a punishment from Allah Almighty will soon befall him. If an unlettered person sees himself reading the holy Quran in a dream, it could also mean his death, or his reading of his own records. If one sees himself reading the holy Quran without true interest in it in a dream, it means that he follows his own mind, personal interpretations and innovations. If one sees himself eating the pages of the holy Quran in a dream, it means that he earns his livelihood from his knowledge of it.
Quran Dream Explanation — If one sees himself completing the reading of the entire Quran in a dream, it means that a splendid reward from his Lord is awaiting him, and that he will get whatever he asks for. If a disbeliever sees himself reading the holy Quran in a dream, the verses of admonition will help him in his life, the verses of punishment will be his warning from Allah Almighty and the parables will denote his need to contemplate the meaning. If one sees himself writing the verses of the holy Quran on slabs of a mother of pearl, or on a piece of cloth in a dream, it means that he interprets it according to his own liking. If one sees himself inscribing a Quranic verse on the ground in a dream, it means that he is an atheist. It is also said that reading the Quran in a dream means fulfillment of one's needs, clearing of one's heart and establishment of one's success in his life.
Quran Dream Explanation — • Listening to the Holy Quran: Authority will be enhanced and life will end beautifully and will be shielded against all sorts of intrigues, in view of the Quranic verse that reads: “And when thou recites the Quran, we place before thee and those who believe not in the Hereafter a hidden barrier.” (“Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 45.)
• The Mushaf being taken away from the dreamer: He will be deprived of his science and no longer active in this world.
• The Quran being read out to the dreamer without his being able to understand it: Harm will befall him, either from Heaven or from the sultan (authority), owing to the verse: “And they say: Had we but listened or used our brain, we would not have been among the dwellers of the Blazing Fire.” (“Al-Mulk” [Sovereignty, or Majesty], verse 10.)
Quran Dream Explanation — • Using the Quran as a pillow: The dreamer does not respect and preserve properly his Mushaf, despite the injunction by the Holy Prophet not to do so.
• A person with bad memory having managed to memorize the Holy Quran: The dreamer will become a king (or almost), owing to the verse that reads as follows: “He said: Set me over the storehouses of the land. Lo! I am a skilled custodian.” (“Yusuf’ [Joseph], verse 55.) In Arabic, the verbs for to “memorize” and “to preserve” are homonyms.)
Quran Dream Explanation — (Garden; Holy Book; The Last Revelation) In a dream, the holy Quran represents a garden because when one looks at it, it looks like a beautiful garden and its verses are the fruit of knowledge and wisdom the reader can pluck. Learning a Quranic verse, a saying of Allah's Prophet (Alayhi-Salam), a prophetic tradition, or a craft in a dream means richness after poverty, or guidance after heedlessness. If one sees himself in a dream reading from the pages the holy Quran, it signifies honor, command, happiness and victory.
Quran Dream Explanation — Reciting the Quran by heart and without reading the pages of the holy Book in a dream means proving to be true, or having a true claim, being pious, commanding what is good and forbidding what is evil. If one is told averse from the holy Quran in a dream, he should understand it, memorize it and comply with the same. If the verse reads about mercy or glad tidings or other admonitions in the dream, the interpretation of one's dream should be the same. If the Quranic verses recited in the dream connote an advice, one should act upon it in order for him to reap its benefits. If one hears a Quranic verse containing a warning, promising punishment for the disbelievers, or announcing a swift retribution for their sins, then one should immediately repent for his sins, even if the verses relate to previous nations or times.
The Hol Quran Dream Explanation — Seeing the Holy Quran in the dream means a person will acquire knowledge and wisdom. And writing it means he will acquire Deen, knowledge, wisdom and material wealth through which he will help others.
Quran Dream Explanation — (Also see Quranic Verses and Sarah's.)
• Reading the Holy Quran openly: Trustworthiness, righteousness, virtue, and deterrence from vice in view of certain verses in the Holy Book itself: “They are not alike. Of the People of the Scripture there is a staunch community who recite the revelations of Allah all night long, falling prostrate (before Him). They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency, and vie one another in good work. They are of the righteous.” (“Al-‘Imram” [The Imran Family], verses 113–14.)
• Reading in a Mushaf : Will acquire wisdom, dignity, and good repute and faith will be strengthened. The Mushaf in general, represents wisdom.
• Buying a Mushaf: The dreamer’s religious knowledge will expand and spread, and he will benefit others.
• Selling a Mushaf: The dreamer will indulge in sins and abominations.
• Burning a Mushaf: The dreamer will lose religious faith.
Quran reader Dream Explanation — (Holy Book; Quranic recital) Reciting the Holy Quran in a dream means admonition to do good and to forbid evil. (Also see Quranic recital)
Reciting the Holy Quran Dream Explanation — Looking into the Quran and reciting it depicts and Hikmah (i.e. Islamic knowledge and wisdom). In general, reciting the Quran Symbolises truthfulness in speech and conduct.
Descrating the Holy Quran Dream Explanation — Tearing or destroying the Holy Quran means he is guilty of negating the Holy Quran. Eating its pages means he is making fun of it; he has no regard for its laws; he treats it with contempt.
Quranic recital Dream Explanation — Reading the holy Quran or part of it in a dream means rising in station, gaining power, repenting from sins, prosperity, paying one's debts, witnessing the truth, or delivering a trust to its rightful owner. Reciting the holy Quran with a beautiful voice in a dream means honor, dignity and good fame. Reading the holy Quran and adding one's own words to it in a dream means wavering from the truth, or betraying one's promise or covenant. If in the latter case one does not understand the meaning of what he is saying in the dream, it means that he will give a false testimony in a court of justice, or that he will be involved in something evil the consequences of which cannot be foreseen. If one sees people listening to his recital of the Quran in a dream, it means that he will command a job, and that people will follow his instructions.
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Finding a pearl: (1) If it is pierced: Will have a girl. (2) If it is not pierced: Will have a boy.
• Selling big pearls: Good learning or simple welfare, depending on the nature of the individual.
• Having sold or swallowed pearls: Will forget the Quran.
• Swallowing a pearl: Will conceal a testimony.
• Swallowing pearls, then returning them: Every time the dreamer memorizes something from the Quran, he forgets it.
• Keeping a mouthful of pearls: You know the Quran but refuse to cite it.
• Selling pearls: Will acquire learning and convey it to people.
Holy Book Dream Explanation — If one sees himself spreading the pages of the Holy Book on a flat surface in a dream, it means that he is seeking wisdom which he will get, or that he may receive an inheritance. If one sees himself putting the Holy Book over his shoulders in a dream, it means that he will receive an appointment, or be entrusted with a duty to guard, or that he will memorize the Holy Quran. If one finds himself trying to eat the pages of the Holy Book in a dream, it means that he is a regular reader of the Quran. If one sees himself trying to eat the pages of the holy Book but is unable to do so in a dream, it means that he tries to memorize the Holy Quran from time to time but keeps forgetting what he learns. (Also see Quran)
Nightingale Dream Explanation — The nightingale symbolizes a nice woman whose mouth is full of honey; a singer or a qari who reads out the Holy Quran with special intonations. To a ruler it represents a wise minister who manages his affairs perfectly. The Persian Nightingale refers to a rich man, a wealthy woman, a small boy, or a blessed child who reads out the Holy Quran correctly without musical composition.
Winds and storms Dream Explanation — Normal blowing of wind without any sign of darkness heralds blessings and barakah as suggested by this verse of the Holy Quran: And it is he (Allah) who sends the winds life heralds of glad tidings, going before His mercy. But if such winds resemble storms, typhoon etc. they suggest grief, sorrow and perplexities as is known from the following verse of the Holy Quran : And in the people of Aad there was another sign when we sent against them a wind barren of any goodness.
Flee Dream Explanation — In general, fleeing means security, because of a verse in the Holy Quran: “Therefore flee unto Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from Him.” (“Al-Dhariyat” [The Winnowing Winds], verse 50.)
• Fleeing death or running away from a killer: Death is near, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “Say: Flight will not avail you if ye flee from death or killing, and then ye dwell in comfort but a little while.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 16.)
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Turning into a jinn: Will become very shrewd.
• Seeing the jinn standing near one’s house: (1) Losses. (2) The dreamer has to fulfil a solemn spiritual oath. (3) Coming ordeal.
• Any kind of jinn entering the dreamer’s house and doing something: Enemies will enter that house, and thieves will cause damage. Teaching the Holy Quran to the jinn or the jinn listening to the dreamer reading or reciting the Holy Quran: Will become a ruler or a chief.