Ablution - Ritual Washing Before Prayers Dream Explanation — • A prince or a commander dreaming that he is praying without having conducted ablutions: His soldiers will never assemble when summoned. Praying without ablutions in an unsuitable place: The dreamer is at a loss and will have no outlet.
• Conducting ablutions with desert sand in view of the absence of water (tayammum): Relief and comfort are to come soon.
Fart Dream Explanation — • The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • Praying in the prayer niche: Good augury in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the prayer niche: Allah grive thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) Yahya (John), (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah, lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 39.)
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will give birth to a male child.
• Praying in the prayer niche but not at the right time: Welfare for the dreamer’s progeny or successors.
• Urinating in the prayer niche: Will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
• Urinating or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: Will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
Mosque Dream Explanation — • A stranger leading the prayers in a mosque whose imam (spiritual leader) is ill: The iman will die.
• The dreamer’s house turning into a mosque: The dreamer will obtain dignity and promote virtue and justice.
• Entering the mosque with people who dig a hole for the dreamer: The latter will get married.
• The mosque turning into a bathhouse: An unsuspected man is corrupt and irreligious.
• A man praying in the prayer niche: Good augury.
• A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will have a boy.
Scourge Dream Explanation — (Whip) In a dream, a scourge means fulfilling one's needs, attaining one's goal, or subjugating one's enemy to accept one's conditions. If one's scourge is cut in two pieces during a fight, or while lashing someone in a dream, it means loss of power. If the rope splits, it means weakening of one's authority. If one sees himself driving an animal with a whip in a dream, it means praying to Almighty Allah to ease his burdens and to facilitate his earnings. If one sees himself riding a horse and hitting him hard with a scourge in a dream, it means that he is in dire need and is praying for a way out of his difficulties.
Church Dream Explanation — • A man praying in a church according to Christian rites: Will mix with atheists, heretics, adulterers, drunkards, or people who commit other abominations. The same would apply to a woman dreaming of attending a tumultuous marriage ceremony or a funeral at which people weep loudly, tear their pockets, and wear black.
• Remembering or mentioning Allah in a church and denouncing what the worshipers there are doing: Will work for the promotion of virtue and the deterrence of vice.
• Mentioning God, crying, and praying toward the Kabah (in the direction of Mecca (Makkah)) inside the church: Will visit a graveyard to pray for the dead or attend a funeral service.
Mihrab Dream Explanation — (arb. Alcove; Niche; Prayer niche) In a dream, a prayer niche or a mihrab represents a leader, a guide, or the Imam of a mosque. Praying at the mihrab in a dream means glad tidings. If a woman sees herself praying at the mihrab of a mosque in a dream, it means that she will beget a son or a daughter. In a dream, the alcoves or shelters that poor people use for their retreats in a mosque represent sincerity, love, devotion, remembrance of Allah Almighty, standing in night prayers, and aloofness. Building a mihrab inside one's house in a dream means bearing male children.
Spiritual gathering Dream Explanation — (Admonition; Fellowship; Gathering; Meeting; Religious meeting) If one who does not qualify to be a spiritual leader or a scholar sees himself holding a religious gathering and admonishing people to do good and to forbid evil in a dream, it means distress and an illness which he is praying hard for it to be lifted by Allah's leave. However, if he does speak wisdom during such a spiritual gathering in his dream, it means praying hard to have one's distress and illness lifted by Allah's leave. Consequently, and Allah willing, he will recover from his illness and be able to dispel his adversities.
Kabah Dream Explanation — Praying on top of the holy Kabah in a dream means becoming an apostate. Entering the holy Mosque in Mecca and praying on the roof of the holy Kabah in a dream represents peace, tranquillity, presiding over others, it also means that one will become victorious wherever one goes, though with a questionable conduct, he also may follow innovation and depart from the traditions and teachings of Allah's Messenger, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam. Walking by the holy Kabah, or leaving it behind in a dream means going against the traditions of Allah's Prophet, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, following the path of innovation, or interpreting things according to one's own mind and liking. If one sees angels descending from the heavens to lift away the pillar of Allah's House from Mecca and place it in a different town in the dream, it means that people have gone astray and the time of destruction has come. It also means that the pillar of the faith, the righteous guide of the believers and Allah's vice-regent on earth Al-Mahdi will soon emerge to dwell in that town.
Plover Dream Explanation — (Sea gull; Seabird; Shorebird) A plover or any type of seabirds in a dream represent travels, tardiness, delinquency in one's dealings, putting things in the wrong place, or praying at the wrong time.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation — • Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
Maqam Ibrahim Dream Explanation — Maqam Ibrahim is the place where Ibrahim stood to pray next to the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah). Dreaming of being at the Maqam or praying toward it means the dreamer will observe the Sharia (religious law), will be secure, and will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah).
Ibrahim - Abraham Dream Explanation — • An atheist seeing Ibrahim Will embrace Islam.
• A guilty person or a sinner seeing Ibrahim: Will repent.
• A guilty person who had abandoned praying seeing Ibrahim: Will resume that virtuous practice.
• Seeing oneself in the image of Ibrahim or in his costume: (1) Will encounter hardships. (2) Wisdom and prosperity will replace trouble and worries.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation — • Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Funeral Ceremonies, Obsequies Dream Explanation — • Organizing a funeral: Will look after a marriage ceremony.
• Praying in a funeral service: Will befriend people for the sake of friendship and thus earn God’s blessings.
• Walking in a funeral procession: (1) Will follow a powerful but corrupt person. (2) Will see off a traveller. (3) The dreamer is seeking some benefit or his personal comfort, as indicated by the name or function of the dead person, or is seeking a reward from God.
Pilgrimage Dream Explanation — • Performing tawaf (turning round the Kabah and praying): The dreamer will be entrusted with something honourable by some imams (Muslim spiritual leaders).
• Performing tawaf on a horseback: The dreamer will make love to a prohibited family relation.
• Dreaming that the time has come to perform hajj and failing to do so: The dreamer will betray God’s trust, the same as not thanking God for His gifts.
Leprosy Dream Explanation — It also means being innocent from false allegations, or being subject to people's slanders. If one's leprous condition spreads throughout his entire body in the dream, it means a lasting prosperity. If one sees himself praying under leprous condition in a dream, it means possessing unlawful and forbidden earnings, or forgetting whatever one has memorized from the Quran. (Also see Albino)
Vagina Dream Explanation — (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
Angel Dream Explanation — • Angels greeting the dreamer: Will be gifted with foresight and a happy ending.
• Seeing oneself as an angel: (1) If facing hardships: Relief will come. (2) If a bondman: Will be freed. (3) If an honest person: Will rise to leadership. (4) If a patient: Will die.
• A Jew seeing angels praying for him: Will embrace Islam in view of the Quranic verse: “He it is Who blesseth you, and His angels (bless you), that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and He is Merciful to the believers.” (“Al-Ahzab” [The Clans], verse 43.)