Prostration Dream Explanation — Prostrating during a war in a dream means humiliation before one's enemy, a fight, business losses, or it could mean standing helpless before closed doors. Prostrating oneself before Allah Almighty on top of a mountain in a dream means vanquishing a strong enemy, while prostrating on top of a hill means submission to a strong man. Prostration in a dream also means faith in Allah Almighty, joining the company of Allah's messenger Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, in paradise, longevity and improving one's spiritual life. If one sees a piece of gold prostrating to a piece of silver in a dream, it means that a nobler person will submit to a lowly one. (Also see Prayers)
Prostration Dream Explanation — (Faith; Prayers; Gratitude; Piety; Fear of wrongdoing; Repentance; Reward; Strength; Truthfulness) If one sees himself prostrating in submission to Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he will be cured of arrogance, and he will establish the correct spiritual and religious life, quickly achieve what his heart desires in both spiritual and material gains, and he will triumph over his enemy. Prostrating oneself in a dream also means repenting from sin, feeling regret, salvation, escaping from danger, or receiving pardon.
Reciting Surah Sajdah Dream Explanation — Its reader will become a firm mu-wahhid (Unitarian) and a strong believer.
Reciting Surah Ha Meem As-Sajdah Dream Explanation — Its reader will become a means of hidaayat and guidance for the people.
Prayer mat Dream Explanation — A prayer mat in a dream represents a pious woman, or it could mean receiving a religious duty, or a spiritual appointment.
Prayer bead s Dream Explanation — In a dream, prayer beads represent a righteous and a pious woman, a lawful and blessed livelihood, or loyal soldiers. (Also see Beads)
Prayer niche Dream Explanation — (See Mihrab)
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will give birth to a male child.
• Praying in the prayer niche but not at the right time: Welfare for the dreamer’s progeny or successors.
• Urinating in the prayer niche: Will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
• Urinating or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: Will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation — • Praying in the prayer niche: Good augury in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the prayer niche: Allah grive thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) Yahya (John), (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah, lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 39.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Calling for prayer from a minaret: The dreamer is advocating right and justice and would, hopefully, go to Mecca (Makkah).
• Calling for prayer from a well: The dreamer is prompting people to embark on a long trip.
• A nonprofessional muaththen (the one who launches the prayer call) dreaming that he is doing so: Will have a post as high as his voice was loud and pleasant, in case he is eligible.
• Calling for prayer from a hilltop: (1) Will be entrusted with a glorious responsibility by a foreigner, if eligible. (2) Will make a successful business deal or learn a valuable craft.
• Extending or shortening the prayer call or altering its rituals: Will commit an injustice.
• Launching the athan from a street: The dreamer will promote virtue and deter vice, if eligible; otherwise, he will start a fight.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • Launching the prayer call while standing on top of a wall: The dreamer is undertaking a peace initiative.
• Launching the prayer call from a roof: Death will occur in that house.
• Calling people for prayer but receiving no response: The dreamer is amid evildoers in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the dwellers of the Garden (Paradise) cry unto the dwellers of the Fire (Hell): We have found that which our Lord promised us (to be) the Truth. Have ye (too) found that which your Lord promised the Truth? They say: Yea, verily. And a crier in between them crieth: The curse of Allah is on evildoer.” (“Al-Aaraf,” verse 44.)
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — There are contradictory interpretations of dreams involving the athan or call for prayers. In general, according to interpreter Abu Said Al-Waez, the athan is a good dream for religious-minded people and those who specialize in religion. It should also be done properly and in the proper place. Otherwise, it is a bad dream, as in the case of someone dreaming that he is calling for prayer in a garbage disposal area, in which case it would mean that the dreamer is attempting a reconciliation with a foolish person who would reject him. Likewise, calling for prayer in a house, rather than in the mosque, would mean that the dreamer is trying to entice a woman. According to Ibn Siren, the athan means separation between partners in view of a verse to this effect in “Suratul Taubah” (Repentance) in the Holy Quran.
• Calling for prayer once or twice, then praying as ordained by God: Will perform hajj or umrah (minor and out-of-season pilgrimage).
• Launching the prayer call while standing on the Kabah in Mecca (Makkah): The dreamer will come out with a heresy. The dream would be worse if the call was launched from within the Kabah.
Call For Prayer (Arabic: Athan) Dream Explanation — • A child launching the prayer call: His parents will be innocent from calumnies, by analogy with the story and origin of Jesus Christ.
• Launching the praying call in a bathroom: Bad dream on both the spiritual and material planes. It could mean that the dreamer is a pimp.
• Crying for prayers in the “hot house”23: Will have a shaking fever. Crying for prayers in the “cold house”: Will have a fever.
• Launching the athan at the gate of the ruler: Will speak the truth.
• Calling for prayer while clad indecently or showing one’s underwear: Will penetrate a woman.
• Someone launching the athan in a souk (marketplace): Someone in that souk will pass away.
• Hearing an unpleasant athan: Someone is inviting the dreamer to indulge in vice and abominations.
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Five fingers Dream Explanation — (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Amulet Dream Explanation — (Incantation; Prayer; Talisman; A prayer worn around the neck or cherished to word off evil and attract good fortune.) When a prayer is read in a dream following the prophetic traditions to help a sick person in the dream, it means protection from sufferings, dispelling distress and dissipation of sadness. If the amulet or the talisman carries a personal spell or wish, then it is nothing but lies, falsehood, affectation and hypocrisy. If the person who recites the incantation in the dream is a craftsperson, it means that he defrauds the people and fakes his product.
Fear of wrongdoing Dream Explanation — (See Prostration)
Piety Dream Explanation — (See Prostration)
Prayers Dream Explanation — (See Amulet; Invocation; Prostration; Supplications)
Beads salesman Dream Explanation — (Beads; Chaplet; Necklace; Pearls; Prayer beads; Women) In a dream, he is a man who embellishes women's apparels or sells them. When a beads salesman is seen in a dream, he represents a man who interferes with or deals in women's businesses. (Also see Prayer beads)