Pregnancy Dream Explanation — As for a woman, her pregnancy in a dream means losing her virginity before marriage, or that she will marry an unsuitable person. If a barren woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means a bad harvest for that year, or it could mean a robbery in her neighbourhood. If an unmarried woman or a young virgin sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means that she will find a compatible husband. Pregnancy in a dream has many meanings. In a dream, woman's pregnancy means wealth, and man's pregnancy means pain and sorrow. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — (Childbearing; Planting) In a dream, a pregnancy indicates woman's success, diligence and assiduity in pursuing her goals. In a dream, pregnancy also means receiving recognition, respect and prosperity. If a man sees himself pregnant in a dream, it means that he suffers from heaviness in his life, or it could represent one's fear of exposing his problems in public. In general, pregnancy in a dream represents material gains. If a woman sees herself pregnant in a dream, it means difficulties and adversities beside some troubling secrets she maybe hiding. However, for a learned man, pregnancy in a dream may represent increase in his knowledge, while for a craftsman, it means achieving unrivalled excellence in his trade. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — However, generally speaking, pregnancy in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success. The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy and the size of one's growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream. If a young boy who is under the age of puberty sees himself pregnant in a dream, it represents his father, and if a young girl who is under the age of menstruation sees herself pregnant, then it represents her mother. If a man sees his wife pregnant in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — (9) He brings together men and women. (10) A robber will break in his house. (11) A wicked woman will hide in his place. (12) He is sowing in the wrong land. (13) He will steal something and hide it. (14) He will perish by the cord (a homonym for pregnancy in Arabic, the word for both being habl). (15) He will get ill after eating dates. (16) He will have a dropsy (kind of swelling). (17) A foreigner dear to the dreamer will be buried at his place. (18) The dreamer is a liar who brags and pretends that he can do impossible things. (19) He is concealing his corrupt faith and creed. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — Pregnancy in a dream also means being madly in love, or having passionate attachment to someone, or planting seeds in the wrong place, or being bisexual or a deviate, or suffering from dropsy, or perhaps it could mean that a thief will enter his house to steal something, or to hide a stolen object, or that one may steal something and hide it from its true owner, or that he may get sick from eating spoiled food, or it could mean that he may bury a dear person, or that he is affected and a liar, or he may hide his real beliefs and show a better standing in public, or it may represent an accident or a fire. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — In general, pregnancy means that the dreamer’s share in life will increase, be he a man or a woman. But there is a host of contradictions in the interpretation of such a dream.
• Seeing one’s wife pregnant: The dreamer is aiming for something.
• A man dreaming that he is pregnant: (1) His share in the world will increase inasmuch as the belly was big. (2) Sorrow is ahead. (3) If he had given birth to a boy (in the dream), that means big calamity. Conversely, a girl means benefit. (4) He has severe problems and worries that nobody has noticed yet. They are likely to grow further, and he might be uncovered. (5) If a scholar, the dreamer will acquire more knowledge. (6) If a craftsman, the dreamer will earn money to somebody else’s benefit. (7) He is staying next to an enemy, or his neighbour is an enemy. (8) He is deeply in love. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — If one sees his pregnant wife delivering a baby boy in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a girl and the opposite maybe true, except if it is common for the person in the dream to experience in wakefulness what he sees in his dream. If one sees himself delivering a baby from his mouth in a dream, it means his death, or it could mean that he will use poised and pleasant words in a conversation with someone he is careful not to offend. If a man gives birth to a baby boy in a dream, it means that he will carry a heavy burden then escape from it, or it could mean that he will vanquish his enemy, or it could mean that he may escape from a treacherous woman. If a pregnant woman sees herself delivering a child in a dream though having not had sexual intercourse with her husband, it means that she will discover a hidden treasure. A pregnant animal in a dream denotes benefits or profits. (Also see Carrying someone; Delivering a baby; Transformation) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — • A boy under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to his father.
• A pregnant woman: (1) Her wealth will increase, commensurate with the size of her belly. (2) She will persevere till she makes the money she wants, which will grow constantly. She will be proud of her achievements and highly dignified and praised. (3) Trouble, unhappiness, worries, and concealed matters.
• A girl under the age of puberty being pregnant: A reference to her mother. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — • A maiden getting pregnant: (1) Bitter events will occur to her family because of her. (2) Evil—like a robbery or a fire—at her place. (3) She will be possessed by a demon. (4) The clothes made or given to her on the occasion of her wedding will not suit her or will not be to her liking. (5) She will be wedded to an incapable person. (6) She will be deflowered before marriage and hence stay single for a long time. (7) She will get married.
• A single woman dreaming of being pregnant: Will get married.
• An old woman being pregnant: (1) A reference to an arsenal or an arms cache. (2) A reference to unemployment. (3) Fertility after drought.
• A pregnant animal, especially a good and useful one: Benefits and welfare.
• A sterile woman or a bull being pregnant: A year characterized by drought, barrenness, intrigues, and evil brought about by bandits and atheists. If, afterward, a frightening or ferocious animal is born, it means that evil, misery, fear, or worries will disappear. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — This symbolises a persons increment in material wealth. At times it represents ear for a certain person in view of the following adage: Qad habala fil ardhi khawful fulaanin. This means that the earth is pregnant and burdened as a result of terror caused by so –and-so. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Reciting Surah Ankaboot Dream Explanation — Its reader is given the glad tiding from Allah that he will not be put to test. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Daoud Dream Explanation — • Seeing Prophet Daoud (David): (1) Will have authority and power, then commit a fault, regret it, and become ascetic. (2) Will face a hard test in the person of an unjust ruler, but be saved by God, triumph over this ruler, and become a king covered with honour. (3) The country in which you live will be governed by a just king, a virtuous ruler, or an impartial judge. If the existing king, ruler, or judge is a tyrant, God will replace him with a good one. (4) You might succeed the ruler or your chief. (5) You might become a judge, if eligible. (6) You might undergo a test in the form of a highly tempting woman and various kinds of trouble from the female side. (7) You will abstain from sins and God will accept your repentance. (8) You will often read in the Holy Book, use your rosary, and have a leaning toward artistry, music, and melodious composition. (9) A reference to weaponry and a good augury for sword makers and ironsmiths, who will achieve tremendous gains. (10) Will be saved from great calamities. (11) Things will end up in your favour. (12) Will be harmed by one’s children and experience anguish. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Fall Dream Explanation — Falling in a dream means despair or disappointment, or it could mean a mistake that cannot be covered. Falling in a dream also means changing conditions from good to bad, or a marriage failure and changing of spouse. It also means changing profession, country or religion. Falling in a dram also projects the reverse effects and produces positive results if what one falls over is pasture, or if he falls upon a good community or to join a banquet or the like effects, then it may have a positive meaning. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Child bearing Dream Explanation — (See Pregnancy) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Male Dream Explanation — (Gender; Fertilizing; Masculine virility) A human being of the male gender in a dream represents a positive element, a decisive force, or someone who is extremely lucky. (Also see Man) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - Drinking water from a pond with a beast inside Dream Explanation — Later on, positive circumstances will manifest and allow you to attain your goals and to take the place of that person. People will then come to you for their needs, and you will serve them with honesty, justice, and compassion." The man's dream was true, and as soon as he occupied that chair, he called for the dream interpreter and rewarded him for his knowledge. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Colitis Dream Explanation — Dreaming of contracting colitis (infection of the colon’s mucous membrane) if the dreamer is a man means he is niggardly with his parents and children in providing for their livelihood and will be punished for that. For a woman, it means: (1) Pregnancy. (2) Will have evil neighbours. (3) Some painful talk. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Ibrahim - Abraham Dream Explanation — • A father of many children seeing Ibrahim: One of his boys will divorce.
• Accompanying Ibrahim or walking beside him: (1) The dreamer will get into trouble with foes but emerge victorious and become a just ruler (authoritative man) or an imam (spiritual leader). (2) The dreamer will befriend some folk who will submit him to a hard test on their part.
• Being summoned by Ibrahim and responding promptly: Elevation in life.
• Being called by Ibrahim and failing to respond or the dreamer seeing Ibrahim talking to him with remonstrance's or looking sad: (1) Will fail to perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah) despite ability to do so. (2) Will abandon prayers. (3) Will backbite the imam. (4) Will behave like a hypocrite. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Thirst Dream Explanation — • Thirst: A flaw (something wrong) in one’s religious faith and a penchant for intrigue. A strong urge for sex.
• Being thirsty in front of a river but abstaining from drinking from it: The end of sorrow and troubles in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that says: “When Talut [Saul] set forth with the armies, he said: God will test you at the stream: If any drinks of its water, he is not of me, and whosoever tasteth it not, he is of me. A mere sip out of the hand is excused. But they all drank of it, except a few. When they crossed the river,—he and the faithful ones with him,—they said: This day we cannot cope with Goliath and his forces. But those who were convinced that they must meet God said: How many a little company hath overcome a mighty host by Allah’s leave! Allah is with the steadfast.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Cow], verse 249.) Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Mule Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing Musa: Her son is in danger of being lost or facing some hard test, but will be safe.
• A boy child seeing Musa: Danger of perdition and hardships, but will escape unharmed.
• Seeing oneself in the image of Musa or wearing his clothes: (1) If a ruler plagued by an enemy, will triumph over that enemy and fulfil his aspirations. (2) If a prisoner or someone in difficulty on land or at sea, will trade successfully.
• Seeing Musa's stick: Triumph of the believers and defeat of the atheists.
• Seeing Musa's stick in one’s hand: Extraordinary elevation and triumph over enemy and, if bewitched or rendered impotent by witchcraft, will see an end to that. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars