Mother Dream Explanation — If one sees his mother giving birth to him, should he be ill in real life, then it means the approach of his death, for a deceased is wrapped in a shroud, while a new born is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, then seeing his mother in a dream means that his financial conditions will change for the better. If he is rich, it means restrictions of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others, and his movements are restricted. (Also see Earth) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mother Dream Explanation — (Educator; Eye-brow; Governess) Seeing one's mother in a dream has a deeper and a stronger meaning than seeing one's father. All the same in one's dream, seeing her means attaining one's goal. Man's dreams are most pleasing when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. If one is going through difficulties and sees his mother in a dream, it means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, that person could arrive shortly. If one is sick, it means that he will be cured from his illness. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mother of pearl Dream Explanation — Buying a glittering glass ornament, or a house made of mother of pearls in a dream means choosing the pleasures of this world over the everlasting bliss of the hereafter, disdaining from obeying Allah's commands, or it could mean becoming an apostate. (Also see Pearl) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mother-Of-Pearl Dream Explanation — See Nacre. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Marriage to One's Mother, Sister Etc. Dream Explanation — If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister or any such person with whom marriage is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - the mother of Imam Shafie Dream Explanation — It is related that while the mother of Imam Shafi (RA) was expecting him(ie. Imam Sharfi) she saw in her dream as if the planet, Jupiter, left her body and descended on Egypt . Then it started running speedily and its embers spread far and wide and in all the towns and cities of Egypt . The Interpretation of this dream was given that a son will be born to her whose knowledge of Deen will be very vast and the people of every town and city of Egypt will benefit from his knowledge and follow his math-hab. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incest Dream Explanation — • Making love to one’s mother known to be dead in the dream: Will meet her if she is alive.
• Making love to one’s dead mother: The dreamer will die, because mother is synonym for earth.
• Having sex with one’s mother in her grave: Death.
• A traveller dreaming that he is making love to his mother: Will return to her from his journey.
• A poor man or a person whose mother is wealthy dreaming that he is having sex with her: (1) Will obtain all that he wishes from her. (2) She will die and he will inherit from her.
• A sick man dreaming of having sex with his mother: Will recover.
• Making love to one’s living mother: (1) Will be inimical to the father. (2) If the father is ill: The father will die and the son will look after his mother as a son and a husband. (3) If the son is hostile to his mother: She will show him love and affection. (4) The dreamer is good-natured, for nature is the mother of mankind. (5) If the son is involved in a feud over some property or a piece of land and is trying to purchase it: He will win. (6) If the son is a farmer or peasant: Bad omen, because he would be sowing the seeds in the dead earth where they would not grow. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Incest Dream Explanation — • Having sex with one’s mother by introducing the penis between her thighs: Bad dream heralding acute poverty.
• Having sex with one’s mother, who is on top: The dreamer will die, especially if he is already ill, because the earth beneath which the body is buried is called “mother.”
• The same dream by a healthy person could mean that he will be well off throughout his lifetime.
• If, in the sex act, the mother was the operator: The dreamer’s children and money will turn sour, and he will become ill.
• Having sex with one’s little boy: The boy will be ill and some harm will befall the dreamer. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Incest Dream Explanation — • Making love to one’s mother without passion despite her responsiveness: The dreamer will leave the country by his own free will.
• Making love to one’s mother without passion, then being cold-shouldered: The dreamer will flee his home place.
• Making love to one’s mother while her face is turned away: (1) Bad dream, meaning that the mother’s countrymen will stop loving and even resent the dreamer. (2) The dreamer will be discredited in the eyes of his countrymen or colleagues. (3) The dreamer will not get whatever he is aiming for.
• Having sex with one’s mother while the dreamer is asleep: Sorrow and hard times are ahead. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Underground granary Dream Explanation — (Granary; Pantry; Storage room; Subterranean storehouse) An underground grain storage house in a dream represents a caring mother, a single parent or a foster mother. This interpretation comes from the example of a fetus in his mother's womb and its dependence on her to supply the necessary nourishment. Once the stored food is consumed, then it is necessary to depend on a new source. If one sees an underground granary demolished or filled with dirt in the dream, and if his mother is sick, it means that she may die from her illness. If one's wife is pregnant, it means that she will soon deliver her infant. A demolished underground granary in a dream means finding a buyer for one's grains, and the dirt that fills the storehouse in the dream represents money. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Sword Dream Explanation — • Wearing the supports without the sword itself: Will be entrusted with some responsibility.
• The sword breaking: Father, mother, uncle (father’s brother), or aunt (mother’s sister) will die.
• The sword’s blade breaking: A servant or companion will die.
• Playing with a sword: Smartness and shrewdness, eloquence, or admiration of one’s son. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Incident - A Bird Flying Off Chest Dream Explanation — A man said to a dream interpreter: "I saw a bird flying off from my chest, then I sought my mother who hid me inside her garment." The interpreter replied: "If your dream is true, then it means your death. The bird represents your soul, and your hiding in your mother's robe means your burial. God Almighty has said: 'From it We created you, and into it We shall return you."' Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Glass Dream Explanation — In a dream, any glass by-products represent people of knowledge, scholars, Gnostics, sages or people of wisdom. Buying a glittering glass ornament, or a house made of mother of pearl in a dream means choosing the pleasures of this world over the everlasting joy of the hereafter, or it could mean disdaining to obey Allah's commands, or it could mean becoming an apostate. A drinking glass cup in a dream represents a woman. Receiving a glass of water in a dream means that one's wife is pregnant. An unknown kind of glass cup or a roughly cut drinking glass of water in a dream means that there is a fetus in the mother's womb. If the glass of water breaks and the water remains in the dream, it means that the mother may die after giving birth and the infant will survive. If the water spills and the glass remains intact in the dream, it means that the fetus may die and the mother will survive. The breaking of a glass in a dream also denotes the death of the one who is serving it. If a sick person is given a glass of wine, or water, or a bitter apple drink, or a laxative in a dream such a drink represents his last cup. (Also see Glass blower; Glass bottle) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Piper Dream Explanation — A piper in a dream also represents an Obituarist, an announcer of a murder, someone who exposes an adulterer, or one who uncovers a secret prostitution ring and exposes it leaders. A piper in a dream also may denote one's anus. An unknown piper in a dream means suffering from a venereal disease. A piper in a dream also could represent a mourner, a good mother, or perhaps a bad mother who is bereaved of her child. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Physician Dream Explanation — (Mother) A physician in a dream represents a wise man, or a religious doctor. A physician in a dream also represents a scholar, and a scholar in a dream represents a physician. If one sees a physician examining him in a dream, it means an improvement in his health condition. If one sees a religious scholar advising him in a dream, it means that hypocrisy and doubt will be dispelled from his heart. A physician in a dream also represents one's mother, or he could be an opponent, or an adversary. The death of one's physician in a dream means the death of one's mother. If a sick person sees a physician visiting him in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Piercing beautifully shaped and lined up pearls: Will interpret the Holy Quran in a correct manner.
• Piercing a pearl with a wooden nail: Will make love to a prohibited relative. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was piercing a pearl. “Do you know your mother?” the interpreter asked. “No, she was taken captive when I was a small child.” “Have you recently bought a slave?” “Yes.” “Do you sleep with her?” “Yes.” “Then fear God, for she is that mother.”
• Finding a big pearl: Plenty of money. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Incident - Pharoah seeing a fire igniting in Syria and spreading to Egypt Dream Explanation — One of the interpreters said: "If your dream is true, it means that a descendent from the family of Jacob will be born, who will bring about your destruction and that of Egypt. "Immediately, Pharaoh ordered his soldiers to kill every newborn in the land. Despite all of Pharaoh's precautions, Moses was born in God's protection and fulfilled God's Will. God Almighty commanded the mother of Moses by inspiration: "Behold! We told to thy mother, by inspiration: '"Place the child into the chest, and throw the chest into the river. The river will cast him up to the bank, and he will be taken up by one who is an enemy to Me, and an enemy to him."' (Qur'an 20:39) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Moon Dream Explanation — Walking on the moon in a dream means endearment and love for one's mother. The sun and the moon in a dream represent one's father and mother. Seeing the reflection of one's face in the moon in a dream means one's death. If one's wife is pregnant, and if he sees his resemblance reflected in the moon in a dream, it means glad tidings of a son. If one is looking into the skies and he suddenly sees the moon in his dream, it means that his enemies will be subjugated to him. Holding the moon in a dream means receiving a gift from a ruler or a rich person. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incest Dream Explanation — Also see Sex and Sodomy.
• A reference to an illegitimate birth.
• Marrying a relative whom Islam prohibits: Will prevail over one’s family.
• Sodomizing one’s father: Will oust him from the country or be hostile to him.
• Having sex with one’s father or mother without ejaculation: Will be good to him or her. If the dream had ended with an orgasm, it would mean the reverse.
• A man dreaming or someone dreaming of him that he is having sex with his mother, sister, brother, or similar prohibited relations seen as dead in the dream: He is not supporting them as he should, but will change his attitude and become fair. It could also mean trouble and worries or, on the contrary, benefit to both parties. If they are seen to be alive in the dream, he does not have much affection for them. In case he dreamed that the act took place during the Muslims sacred months, he would go to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Suck Dream Explanation — • Sucking the breast of any woman other than one’s mother: Humiliation and sorrow or disease. Breast-feeding by the mother means promotion and welfare. For a woman, the same dream would mean that hardships are ahead, except it what was sucked was milk, in which case it would mean that she would inherit something from her family.
• Touring women and sucking their breasts, from which no milk comes out: The dreamer is a sodomite with a preference for male teenagers.
• Being sucked by someone: That person will take money from the dreamer.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s breast: The former will take money from the latter’s wife. Otherwise, anything bad will happen to both the dreamer and the person dreamed of. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars