Mirror Dream Explanation — • A sick person looking in the mirror: Will depart from this world.
• A ruler looking in the mirror: Will be deposed or will lose wife to someone of an equal stature.
• Looking in a silver mirror: Prestige will go and hardships and fear should be expected.
• A gold mirror: Strong religious faith and self-sufficiency will replace poverty.
• Looking in the mirror from the backside: (1) Will sodomize a woman. (2) The dreamer’s plants will die. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Mirror Dream Explanation — Consequently, one will suffer from financial losses or feel down. If a sick person looks into a mirror in his dream, it means his death. A mirror in a dream also means travels or a pregnancy. If a woman looks into a mirror in a dream, it means that she will beget a girl, and if a man looks into a mirror in a dream, it means that he will beget a boy. Looking into a mirror and seeing the reflection of someone else in a dream means hallucination, craziness, or loss of money. If a man looks into a mirror and sees the reflection of a woman in a dream, it means either begetting a daughter, or getting married. If a prisoner looks into a mirror in his dream, it means that he will be released from jail. If one becomes a mirror in a dream, it means that he will meet with people's wrath and despise. (Also see Basin) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mirror Dream Explanation — • Looking in the mirror to find someone else’s image: The dreamer will lose his money and/or mind.
• Seeing one’s image reflected in a mirror or in water: The dreamer will have a son who will resemble him or her and practice the same craft or profession. If a youngster, will have a brother or sister of the same gender.
• Seeing the image of a young man reflected in the mirror, instead of the dreamer’s image: An enemy.
• The image of an old man: A helpful friend.
• A pregnant woman seeing her image reflected in the mirror: Will have a girl.
• A nonpregnant woman seeing herself in the mirror: Husband will take a second wife.
• A prisoner seeing his face in the mirror: Will be released from jail.
• Dreaming of having become a mirror without looking at it: People will slander and despise you. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Mirror Dream Explanation — The mirror symbolizes the heart, imagination, travel, a woman, vanity, or a man’s chivalry (in view of the resemblance between the words mirror and chivalry in Arabic, which are almost homonyms, one being mirah and the other morooah) and stature commensurate with the size and clarity of the mirror.
• Looking in the mirror has contradictory interpretations: (1) Will get married. If the dreamer is already married and wife is absent, she will come back. (2) God is displeased with the dreamer who disobeys Him overtly and (1) covertly and who will deteriorate financially, physically, and morally.
• A mirror breaking: Wife will die. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Mirror Dream Explanation — • Looking in the mirror and seeing the wife’s vagina: Relief will come.
• Looking in a rusted mirror: The dreamer is in bad shape. Likewise, an adulterated mirror means deep worries.
• Looking in the mirror and seeing oneself with a black beard, which is not the case in reality: Will be honoured by people and well reputed, but not in religious affairs. A white beard would mean poverty compensated for by respect and religious faith.
• A man looking in a mirror that reflects the image of a woman: Wife will give birth to a girl; will marry or buy a slave-girl. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Mirror Dream Explanation — Looking into a mirror and seeing the reflection of a youth means facing an adversary or a competitor. If one sees an old person, then he has seen a good friend. Looking into a clean and a shiny mirror in a dream means dispelling one's distress. A corroded mirror in a dream connotes a bad state or a trying situation. If the mirror is spurious, or not genuine in one's dream, then it represents a great distress or a calamity. Gazing at a mirror and looking at oneself extensively in a dream means that Allah Almighty is not pleased with him and that he is disobeying Allah's commands both in public and in private. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mirror Dream Explanation — It is said that a mirror in a dream also represents manhood, virtues and station, all of which are subject to the size of the mirror one sees in his dream. Looking into a silver mirror in a dream means loss of one's status, it also means suffering from adversities, distress and fear. Looking into a golden mirror in a dream represents the strength of one's faith, religious commitment, prosperity after poverty, redemption and regaining one's position and status. A broken mirror in a dream means the death of one's wife, for a husband and a wife are mirrors to one another. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mirror Dream Explanation — A mirror in a dream means illusion, arrogance, pride, or a woman. If one looks into a mirror and sees his beard black in a dream, it means honor, respect and dignity. If one looks into a mirror and sees the reflections of someone who looks like him in a dream, it means that he will beget a son who will look like his father and carry his trade. Looking into a mirror in a dream also means loss of one's position, or getting married. If one is already married, then it means the return of his wife from a journey. Looking at the back of a mirror in a dream means loss of one's crop, or entering one's wife from the anus during sexual intercourse. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Mirror Dream Explanation — it symbolises a perbond wife. If a person sees himself as looking into a mirror, if his wife is expecting, she will give birth to a son who will resemble him. But if she is not nor does he have a son it means he will lose his job and someone else will take his position. If a pregnant woman sees herself looking into the mirror she will give birth to a girl who will resemble her in every way. But if she is not pregnant it means her husband will marry another woman who will occupy the same house. If a little boys sees himself looking into a mirror, a brother resembling him will be born. And if a little girl happens to see the same dream her moth will give birth to a girl. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) Looking into the Mirror Dream Explanation — If Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) is seen looking into the mirror it implies that he is urging his Ummah to fully repay whatever amaanah (trust) is given to it. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Basin Dream Explanation — (Washbowl) In a dream, a basin represents a servant, a mistress, or a wife who brings her husband a life of cleanliness and purity, or it could mean marriage. A basin in a dream also denotes earnings, a respectful job, or it could mean prosperity. Seeing one's reflection in a basin filled with water, like looking at a mirror in a dream represents one's condition or state. (Also see Mirror) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Silver Dream Explanation — Once he looks into the mirror in his dream, it means adversities, defamation, and loss of respect, for only harm could come from looking into a silver mirror in a dream. Silverware, silver cups or silver pitchers, as well as the golden ones in a dream also may represent good deeds that lead to paradise, or they could mean good business and prosperity. To see expensive silver items mixed with trivial imitations in a dream means innovation and suspicious behavior. Silver ornaments in a dream mean forcing one's way, or obliging a jealous person to revert the course of his actions. Buying something with silver coins of unknown origin, or placing them inside a silver bowl in a dream means hiding something suspicious, or receiving something as a trust that one should keep with honesty, then return it to its rightful owner when asked to do so. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Silver Dream Explanation — • Giving away a silver knickknack, artifact, mirror, piece of jewelry: Will lose money or other assets.
• Seeing oneself in a silver mirror: Popularity will be at its lowest ebb, or reputation will be badly damaged.
• Entering a silver cave and taking something out of it: Will be deceived by wife in a matter regarding her or somebody else.
• Becoming part of the silver metal: Wife will deceive the dreamer.
• Silver and golden containers: Women. But silver is good and gold is bad.
• Seeing silver in a container: Someone will deposit something with the dreamer and place his confidence in him.
• A silver or golden container, such as a pitcher, a jug, a ewer, a tea- or coffeepot or a flagon, a platter or trencher, or a cup: Business or good deeds conducive to Paradise. Reference should be made here to certain verses of the Holy Quran: “Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein” (“Al-Zukhruf’ [Ornaments], verse 71) Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Liver Dream Explanation — • Plenty of livers raw, grilled, or cooked: Treasures will be opened to the dreamer, and he will help himself at will.
• Seeing one’s face reflected in the liver like in a mirror: Will die.
• Liver pain: Harm to one’s children, who are as dear as our liver, to borrow the expression of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• The liver being cut off: Death of a son or daughter.
• An ulcer in the liver: The predominance of whims and love passion. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Child Dream Explanation — If one sees himself receiving instructions like a child in a dream, it means that he will receive an inheritance from his mother. If one sees himself as a newborn child in a dream, it means that he will become wealthy and prosper. If a young boy sees himself in a dream as a child, it has a negative meaning. If a sick person sees himself as a child in a dream, it means his death. If one sees himself as a child being reprimanded in a dream, it means that he will be conquered. In a dream, if one looks in a mirror and sees his face to be that of a child, and if his wife is pregnant, it means that she will beget a son who will look like his father. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Silver Dream Explanation — (Woman) Silver in a dream represents hard earned money or savings. In dream interpretation, the substance of silver and that of a woman are the same. A silver coin in a dream represents a beautiful woman. Extracting silver in a dream means taking advantage of a woman. If one finds abundance of silver in his dream, it means that he will uncover a treasure. Melting silver in a dream means having an argument with one's wife that will become the talk of the town. Receiving silverware or silver cups as a gift in a dream means being entrusted with money or personal items for safe keeping. The same interpretation goes for receiving a silver mirror in a dream as long as one does not look into it. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
King Dream Explanation — If one sees himself mixing with the king's harem, or sleeping with them and should there be signs of comfort, trueness, or wisdom in his act in the dream, it means that he will enter the king's inner circles. Otherwise, should he in the dream fear the consequences of what is happening, or if he lacks trueness, or if he slanders them, or indulges in what is unlawful for him to do, then should he reach the king's door, it means that he will triumph against his enemies inside that palace, and they can cause no harm to him. If in his dream, the king gives him a gift, it means that he will win victory and honor in his life to equal the value of that gift. If the king gives him a brocaded silk garment in the dream, it means that he will give him a wife from the royal family. If the king speaks to someone in a dream, it means honor, fame, wealth after poverty, release from jail, expansion of one's business, or victory over one's enemy. If an appointed governor sees himself looking into a mirror in a dream, it means that he will be dismissed from his post. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin