Menstruation Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife menstruating it means his work will be obstructed. If he sees himself as menstruating he will commit evil. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Blood Dream Explanation — It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood from a patient turning blue or yellow. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood.
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Menstrual period Dream Explanation — (Discharge; Menstruation; The Curse of Eve) Experiencing one's menstrual period in a dream means that one has committed a wrongdoing, or it could mean confusion. If a woman sees herself taking a ritual ablution thereafter in the dream, it means that she will repent for his sin and her adversities will be dispelled. If an aged woman sees herself experiencing that in the dream, it means that she will bear a son. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation — • Having sex with a woman in menstruation whose vaginal secretions flow on the dreamer: Will obtain money.
• A sterile woman dreaming that she is having her menses: Will conceive (in view of verse 71 in the Quranic chapter “Hud,” which says: “And his wife, standing by, laughed [in the sense of had her menses]; so We gave her good tidings [of the birth] of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.”)
• A child dreaming that she has her menses: She will be deflowered.
• A young girl dreaming that she has her period: Will get married.
• An old woman or a little girl dreaming that she has her menses: She will die. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Pregnancy Dream Explanation — However, generally speaking, pregnancy in a dream also could mean prosperity and material success. The extent of wealth is measured by the number of months of such pregnancy and the size of one's growth in the dream. This is true whether it is a man or a woman in the dream. If a young boy who is under the age of puberty sees himself pregnant in a dream, it represents his father, and if a young girl who is under the age of menstruation sees herself pregnant, then it represents her mother. If a man sees his wife pregnant in a dream, it reflects his desire for material success. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Blood Dream Explanation — Blood in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Medicine Dream Explanation — Licking medicine with one's index finger in a dream means proclaiming the truth, or it could mean profits from the direction the index finger is pointing at in the dream. Swallowing medicinal powder means greed, self-absorption, reclusion and withdrawal. Taking liquid medicine orally means profits. Swallowing pills in a dream means obliging a sinner to correct himself, to repent, or to go on the straight path. It also could mean caring to teach an ignorant person. If a woman applies a medicinal make-up in a dream, it represents her menstruation. As for an unwed girl, it means marriage, and for a barren woman, it means a child. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin