Wine Dream Explanation — If he buys wine or presses it in the dream, it means that he will foster religious distortion, an act that will cause him to suffer from a curse. Wine in a dream also represents lies, prattle, divulging secrets, adultery or crimes. Drinking wine in a competition or for fun in a dream means loss of one's money or child. If the person is a hard-working laborer, it means that he may experience some temporary comfort, or that he may marry an older woman. Drinking wine in a dream also means suffering from a state of stupor. Seeing a departed person drinking nonintoxicating wine with joy in a dream means that he is dwelling in paradise. This is only true if he was not in the habit of drinking alcohol in this world. However, wine in a dream could be a good sign for one who is intending to get married, because of its water content. (Also see Beer; Grapes; Intoxicants; Juice; Nonalcoholic wine; Urn; Vineyard) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wine Dream Explanation — (Alcoholic; Beer; Drunkard; Enmity; Evil; Hatred; Inebriate; Temptation; Tippler) Wine in a dream represents unlawful earnings, illegal tender, or easy money. Drinking wine in a dream means committing a major sin, or it could mean becoming wealthy. It also could imply verbal abuse, temptation, or enmity. A river of wine in a dream means adversities. Wine in a dream also represents marriage consent, or dismissal from one's job. Mixing wine with water in a dream means mixing legal and illegal money, or it could represent earnings from a business partnership with a woman. Pressing grapes to make wine in a dream means serving someone in authority whose employment allows one to achieve noticeable successes in life. If one is invited to a drinking party where he finds platters of fruit and pitchers of wine in the dream, it represents his martyrdom. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wine Dream Explanation — If a sick person sees himself drinking wine in a dream, it means that he will receive the right medicine and recover from his illness. Drinking wine in a dream also means losing one's senses, or it could denote an evil happening. Drinking wine in the company of mentally disturbed people along with sedatives, drugs, music, dancing, farce, or ridiculous actions in a dream means that one will brake his pledge of allegiance to his guardian or ruler, deny his covenant to his Lord, or that he may start a war against his ruler. If a scholar sees himself drinking wine in a dream, it means that his knowledge will grow. If it is grape wine in the dream, it means that he will eat grapes outside of their season, or that he may require a drug preparation as a cure for an ailment, or it could mean earning lawful money, or falling into a shameful act. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wine Dream Explanation — It symbolises unlawful wealth if there is no suggestion of any dispute with someone over the wine. But if there is any such suggestion then it is some harm coming his way. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Nonalcoholic wine Dream Explanation — Drinking nonalcoholic wine in a dream means distress, sorrow, a wretched life, poverty, or unexpected expense. In a dream, drinking nonalcoholic wine also represents lawful money that is earned from one's toiling and sweat. However, drinking alcoholic beverage in a dream means money that is acquired through rough words and arguments, and for a governor in his dream, it means loss of his job. Alcoholic beverages in a dream mean money of suspicious source, or they could mean distress or depression. (Also see Wine) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
River of Wine Dream Explanation — If a person sees a river flowing with wine and such a river flows through lush and green land with which he is not familiar, drinking from such a river or entering such land is a glad tiding that the observer will attain Jannah. But if he does not consume such wine or does not enter such land, it forewarns an impending calamity. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wine press Dream Explanation — (Grapes; Juice; Vineyard; Vintage; Vintager) Pressing grapes to make wine in a dream means corruption and evil. (Also see Extracting oils from seeds; Juice; Vineyard) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Drinking Wine Dream Explanation — Drinking win with another means the drinker will quarrel with that person with regards to his livelihood provided there is a dining table between them. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Brewing Wine Dream Explanation — The brewer will be employed by the king or the ruler and great decision will be made by him. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wine Merchant Dream Explanation — He pursues whatever comes his way, good or bad. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Grape wine Dream Explanation — (See Juice) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wine pitcher Dream Explanation — (See Urn) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wudhu and Ghusl with Milk, Wine, Oil etc Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself performing wudhu or ghusl with milk, wine, oil or any such liquid or fluid with which wudhu and ghusl are not valid, it means his worldly and religious pursuits will not be fulfilled. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Alcoholic Dream Explanation — (Drunkard; Enmity; Evil; Hatred; Inebriate; Temptation; Tippler. Also see Beer; Intoxicants; Nonalcoholic wine; Wine) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Juice Dream Explanation — (Grapes; Sugar cane; Wine) Pressing grapes to make wine in a dream means prosperity and a good harvest. The same interpretation is given for pressing sugar cane or other fruits. If a poor person sees himself pressing grapes to make wine in a dream, it means that he will prosper. If one sees everyone pressing grapes to make wine, or pressing olives for their eating oil in a dream when the economic conditions are down in one's homeland, it means economic recovery. If a scholar or a student on the path, or a prisoner sees that, it means that they will escape from a potential danger. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Fever Dream Explanation — According to Abu Said Al-Waez, as quoted by Ibn Sireen,27 fever means a bad dream, as it is a harbinger of death and its archangel, Azrail. In other interpretations, dreaming of having a fever means long life, good health, and plenty of money.
• Anybody seen feverish in a dream: He is planning or indulging in something antireligious.
• Continuous fever: Insistence on sins. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Drunkenness Dream Explanation — (Inebriety) Drunkenness in a dream represents unhappiness, stress, depression, worries, vanity, arrogance, wantonness and abuse of riches. Wine in a dream represents the king of drinks. If one gets drunk from wine, then tears off his shirt in the dream, it means that he has put his life in order and has it harmoniously organized. It also means that he has abused his privileges by indulging in vain pleasures of living to such a degree that he could not bear to live with such comfort or control his passions and wants. If one is seen drinking wine to inebriety in a dream, it means that he earns unlawful money. It also means that such earnings will seem to have power over him in the way of spending them. To become drunk in a dream without drinking alcohol means feeblemindedness or childishness of an old man. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Drunkenness Dream Explanation — (Also see Wine.) Drunkenness is a bad dream for both men and women, as it is a sign of great ignorance and complications, except for someone who experiences fear. It symbolizes worries and sorrow.
• Being drunk: (1) The dreamer is rich and thankless. (2) For a religious person, the dreamer is drunk from the love of God.
• Getting drunk from wine: The dreamer is under a strong influence (empire) or has influence and money. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Narcotics Dream Explanation — Hashish, opium, and the like are considered like wine, except that they are particularly abhorred, because their effect on the mind is stronger than that of wine.
• Narcotics in general: Illegal easy-come, easy-go money from the religious point of view.
• Selling or acquiring hashish: (1) Madness. (2) A terrible act will be committed. (3) Lack of will.
• Opium: Worries and deep trouble. Eating it means that the dreamer is determined to keep disobeying God and commit sin after sin. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Grape Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of black grapes: Flogging or lashes as much as there were seeds in the grapes.
• Picking a bunch of black grapes from a tree: Wife will give birth to a boy fathered by a black bondsman.
• Picking a bunch of grapes: The dreamer will take his wife’s savings.
• Pressing grape to obtain juice and turning the latter into wine: The dreamer will win the favours of the chief, along with unblessed money, in view of the story of the Prophet Yusuf as related in the Holy Quran: “And two young men went to prison with him. One of them said: I dreamed that I was pressing wine. The other said: I dreamed that I was carrying upon my head bread whereof the birds were eating. Announce unto us the interpretation, for we see thee of those good [at interpretation]. He said: The food which ye are given [daily] shall not come unto you but I shall tell you the interpretation ere it cometh unto you. This is of that which my Lord hath taught me … O my fellow-prisoners! As for one of you, he will pour out wine for his lord to drink; and as for the other, he will be crucified so that the birds will eat from his head. Thus is the case judged concerning which ye did inquire.” (“Yusuf [Joseph], verses 36–41.) Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars