A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Veil Dream Explanation — The veil symbolizes the dreamer’s religion and the woman’s husband, decency, ornament, and welfare or her chief.
• A pure veil: The husband or chief has plenty of money.
• A white veil: The husband or chief is religious and prestigious.
• A black veil: The husband is stupid and poor. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Incident - Central pillar of the house breaking Dream Explanation — While the husband is in town, the woman saw the same dream again, and she sought to ask Prophet Muhammad (Alayhi-Salam) about it. When she did not find him, Abu Baler was present, so she told him the dream, and he replied: "Your husband will soon die." In the first interpretation of the above dream, the husband was absent, while in the second dream, he was present. The conditions changed, and the meaning also changed. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Veil Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming of removing her veil in a public place: Will no longer have any shame or prudence.
• A woman dreaming that her veil is gone: Her husband will abandon her. If she finds it back, the husband will return. If she is not married, the ordeal will be faced by her brother or uncle, et cetera.
• Something wrong with the veil: The husband will have a tragedy.
• A man dreaming of wearing a veil or a mask: Will have a slave girl or a servant. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding the hair of one's legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman's hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage. If one's hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Dye Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that her hands are tattooed: She will use her makeup to achieve what is right. If the tattoo was made of mud, it means that she uses her rosary quite often. If the drawings on her hands get mixed up, harm will befall her children.
• A woman seeing her hand dyed or tattooed with gold: (1) She is giving her money to her husband. (2) Her husband will bring her joy.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
• A woman seeing her legs dyed and tattooed: Her husband will die. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Head-cloth or Odhni Dream Explanation — A wife's head-cloth (ie. Hijab, Odhni, scarf etc.). izaar, or burqa represents her husband. Any excellence or defect seen in any of the above is a reflection of a similar excellence or defect in her husband. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Hair Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that the head was shaved without remembering having shaved it: Will triumph over enemies and become strong.
• A woman dreaming that her hair was shaved: Will be abandoned by her husband or die.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has shaved her head or shortened her hair at the Kabah (the Muslims holiest shrine, in Mecca (Makkah)): She will settle her debts, and her wishes will be fulfilled. If her husband had done so elsewhere than in Mecca (Makkah), he will hold her captive in her house, as if he had cut the wings of a bird. It could also mean that he would slander her. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Narcissus Dream Explanation — A yellow narcissus symbolizes gold, and white symbolizes silver. It refers to joy.
• Having a crown of narcissus on the head: Will marry a beautiful woman or have a pretty slave or maid who will not stay. If a woman has such a dream, it could mean that her husband will divorce her or die.
• Seeing narcissus flowers in a garden: Children who will live long. If the flowers are cut or perish, those children will not reach old age.
• A woman dreaming that her husband has offered her a bouquet of narcissi and her rival (the husband’s second wife) a bouquet of myrtle: He will quit her and stick to the rival. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Strand of hair Dream Explanation — If she sees her hair thick in the dream, it means that she will do something that will make her famous. If people see her thick strand of hair, it means that she will be exposed for something wrong she has committed. Black hair represents a respected and a handsome looking husband. If the woman sees herself without a head cover in a dream, it means that her husband has left her and he will not return back to her. If she is not married, it means that she will never marry. If she sees herself having charcoal colored hair in a dream, it means that she will live from her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Black hair) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Henna Dream Explanation — If one's hands are tattooed with henna in a dream, it means that he cheats to acquire his earnings. Eventually, he will be exposed and his opponents will rejoice at his misfortune. If a woman sees her entire body dyed with henna in a dream, it means having a good relationship with her husband. If after applying the henna to her hands, the dye does not work in a dream, it means that her husband does not show his love for her. If only the fingers are dyed with henna in a dream, they then represent branches of dates, or clusters of grapes. In general, dyeing one's hands and hair with henna as a makeup in a dream represents joy for the husband and wife as long as they do not exceed the common norms. (Also see Dye; Tattoo) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Woman Dream Explanation — If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman sees her crown stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Divorce Dream Explanation — In general, divorce means poverty, losses, or the end of a partnership. It could also mean parting from a once friendly, “royal” relation, as women are thought to be whimsical like kings. But certain dream interpreters believe that divorce means that the person will become self-sufficient. They refer to a verse of the Holy Quran in the sense that if husband and wife split, God would render each of them self-sufficient by His bounty. For Muslims, there are three types or three degrees of divorce because a man can divorce, up to three times only, each of his wives; following that, the wife needs to have an interim husband before he can marry her again for the last time. In certain cases, the husband may utter the words, “I divorce you three times.” Therefore, the possible reversal of the meaning of the dream or the hope it could raise or dissipate depends on the severity of the case in the dream. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Bigamy Dream Explanation — • For a man, it means power, in the event the bride has been seen or named or is known to the dreamer, and such power would be commensurate with her beauty; otherwise it means his death or he will commit a killing.
• A woman dreaming that she has married an additional husband: Benefits and good deeds, in case that husband was seen or named or was known to her. Otherwise it means her doom. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Spinning Dream Explanation — (Yarn) If a woman sees herself working on a spinning wheel and quickly trying to finish her work in a dream, it means that a traveller will soon come home, or that an expected visitor will arrive. If she sees herself taking her time in spinning her wool in a dream, it means that either she or her husband will undertake a journey. If the thread breaks inside the bobbin in her dream, it means cancellation of her plans to travel. If she sees herself in a dream spinning cotton threads, it means separation from her husband. During such a separation, she will cease asking her husband for her bridal dower, and later on she will return to him. If she sees herself spinning linen in a dream, it means that she will seek the company of righteous people to acquire wisdom and knowledge. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Khimar Dream Explanation — If the Khimar is made of black torn fabric in the dream, it means poverty of one's husband, or his being natural, or unsophisticated. Damage to one's veil in a dream means difficulties affecting one's marriage, loss of business or a calamity caused by a guardian, a father or a brother. If a man sees himself wearing a mask in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery with his servant. If a woman sees herself removing her veil in public in a dream, it means that she will be tried with a calamity that will take away her sense of shame. If she loses her Khimar in the dream, it means that she may lose her husband. If she finds it again in the dream, it means that her husband will return to her. In a dream, a Khimar also represents one's religion. (Also see Veil; Yashmak); Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Eve Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing Eve in her dream: (1) Will make her husband unhappy and give him worries for befriending unworthy persons. (2) Will face a terrible ordeal, because Eve was the first woman ever to have menses. (3) Will become a midwife. (4) Will give birth to virtuous children. (5) One of her children will become a killer. (6) One of her children will become a martyr. (7) If separated or away from her husband, will go back to him. (8) Will achieve honest gains from her tears and sweat. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Black hair Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself having a thick black hair in a dream, it means that she will marry a respected and a handsome looking husband. If she sees herself having a charcoal colored hair in the dream, it means that she will live satisfied with her husband's wealth or inheritance. (Also see Strand of hair) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin