Alms tax Dream Explanation — (Tithe) Paying the dues alms tax in a dream means increase in one's income or prosperity. If a rich man sees himself paying the due tithe on his liquid assets in a dream, it means increase in his wealth, a spiritual growth and receiving the blessing of performing one's obligatory prayers on time. Payment of one's due tithe also represents protection from one's enemies. Paying alms tax in a dream also means performing supererogatory prayers during the night, repayment of debts, absolution, or it could mean paying a fine. Alms tax in a dream also means the death of a dear person in the family, or it could mean losing a limb due to an illness or an accident, giving a charity for the benefit of a departed soul, or payment of one's debts.
Alms tax Dream Explanation — Thus, paying alms tax in a dream may mean increase in one's wealth, recovering from illness or payment of one's debts, all of which earn levels of exaltation and blessings. To pay charity on one's property of silver in a dream means begetting a son, or it could mean getting married. If it is a poor person, then paying alms tax in a dream represents Allah's acceptance of one's deeds. If he is a sinner, it means that he will repent of sin and earn lawful money, and if he is a disbeliever, it means that he will become a believer. (Also see Charity; Endowment; Tithe collector)
Due alms Dream Explanation — (See Cauterize; Property taxes)
Giving Dream Explanation — (Allot; Distribute; Gift; Offer) Giving something in a dream indicates the value or worth of the giver. If one gives his workers or a needy person little money when they merit more, it denotes his disobedience to the commands of Allah Almighty, or straying away from the prophetic traditions.
Giving Dream Explanation — If one is denied what he is asking for in a dream, it means failure in his religious practices, suffering from the consequences of challenging others and arguing about religious laws, or it could represent one's perilous pursuit of heedless thoughts. If a sick person sees himself paying his debts in a dream, it means his death or the spoiling of his wealth. If he is healthy, then it denotes a case of mental derangement, anger, lack of self-control or raising one's voice unnecessarily. If a poor person sees himself paying someone's debt in a dream, it means that he will receive benefits. Receiving monetary compensation by a court order in a dream denotes lawful earnings.
Giving birth Dream Explanation — (See Childbirth)
Giving up the ghost Dream Explanation — (Death) In a dream, the return of one's soul back to its Lord means remitting of a trust back to its rightful owner, the recovery of a sick person from his illness, the release of a prisoner from jail, or perhaps it could represent a reunion of people who love one another. (Also see Death)
Accepting from or Giving to the Deceased Something Dream Explanation — Accepting something from the dead is regarded as good while giving him something is regarded as bad. If a person sees a dead person giving him something of this world it mean he will acquire livelihood from an unimaginable source. And if he sees himself giving a dead person clothes normally worn by living persons and he accepts such clothes and wears them it means he (the giver) has a short life span.
Giving Someone Black Coins Dream Explanation — A secret will be divulged to him.
Giving people Water to Drink Dream Explanation — Drawing water from the well and seeing impurities and filth in such water means the person doing so will pollute his wealth with haraam wealth.
Giving the Dead Roti, Bread or a Ring Dream Explanation — It means a son will be born to him and he will die, or if he is wealthy he will lose his wealth.
Incident - Allah giving piece of iron and a sip of vinegar Dream Explanation — It is related that a man came to Jafar As-saadiq (RA) and said: “ I dreamt that Allah gave me a piece of iron and a sip of vinegar. What is the Interpretation of this dream?” The Imaam replied: “Iron depicts hardships, for Allah says in Quran : And we have sent iron wherein is material for mighty war. But it is possible that your children may learn this tradeoff Dawood (AS) (for he was a blacksmith by trade). As for vinegar, it means you will be afflicted with a disease from sometime, at the same time acquiring abundant wealth. Thereafter, if Allah gives you death, we will be pleased with you and forgive all your sins, past and future.
Incident - Giving birth to a long braided rope of black hair Dream Explanation — When Urn Jareer bin Al-Khatfi was pregnant, she saw in a dream that she gave birth to a long braided rope of black hair. A soon as the rope fell from her womb, it began to go from one man to another and strangle them. Um Jareer woke up scared from her dream. The next day, she related the dream to a dream interpreter who told her: "You will give birth to a son who will grow to be a famous poet. His poetry will incur evil, hardships, vigorousness, and disdain." When she gave birth to a boy, she called him Jareer, meaning a pulling rope in Arabic.
Sadaqa Dream Explanation — ALMS GIVING.
• Dreaming of alms giving depends on the dreamer. Such a dream made by a religious scholar or an erudite man means that he will be conveying his knowledge to others. The same dream made by a ruler means that he will be in charge of more people. To a craftsman it means that he will teach his craft to certain persons, etc.
• Giving sadaqa to the poor: (1) No more worries. (2) No more fear.
• Feeding an atheist: The dreamer is fortifying the enemy.
Tithe Dream Explanation — (Alms giving; Charity. See Alms Tax; Tithe collector)
Requital Dream Explanation — (Retaliation; Retribution) In a dream, requital means longevity, departure from one's past, or it could mean instituting justice, or performing penance that will purify the person from his sins, such as prayers, voluntary fasting and alms giving. (Also see Atonement)
Toilet Dream Explanation — • Getting soiled with the water that overflows from the toilet, which, however, has no bad smell: (1) Coming welfare. (2) Demands will not be met, at least not easily.
• Eating the sewage flowing out of the toilet: (1) Will rescind or come back on something you had donated or alms you had given. The Muslims Holy Prophet is said to have likened the one who changes his mind after donating something or giving alms to somebody who eats his own vomit or excrement. (2) The dreamer will return to corruption and unholy means of living.
• A large and clean toilet with no smell in it: The dreamer’s wife is pleasant, virtuous, and obedient. The cleanliness of the toilet refers to her virtue and obedience, the lack of stink to her good reputation. If, on the contrary, the toilet is tiny and full of dirt, so much so that the dreamer finds no place to sit on it (in the dream), the wife will rebel against the authority of her husband. More, if it stinks, she will be impudent and make her husband notorious.
Child birth Dream Explanation — (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth.
Stairway Dream Explanation — Coming near a staircase in a dream also means attaining success and a growing piety. Each step represents a different station. Climbing a staircase in a dream also represents the dangers one may have to cross. Seeing a staircase with five steps in a dream represents the five time prayers, or the pulpit where the Imam stands to deliver his Friday sermon. That is why some interpreters qualify the staircase in one's dream as glad tidings, good news, prayers, charity, alms giving, fasting, or a pilgrimage. Allah knows best.
Clothes Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer something of what he is wearing and the former wearing it in turn: Deep trouble and an acute disease. If the cloth was left till the dead took it back, it means that the dreamer will quickly depart from this world.
• A dead person giving the dreamer a tailored cloth that does not belong to the former and the latter taking and wearing it, then returning it to the dead, who wears it in turn: Those who live under the dreamer’s roof will die unless he had not returned the cloth to the dead, in which case the dreamer’s wealth will increase.
• The dead giving the dreamer a tattered or dirty cloth: Will commit abominations.
• Giving a cloth to the dead, but the latter neither unfolding nor wearing it: Harm will befall the dreamer’s fortune or health, but recovery will follow.
• Taking off some clothes and giving them to the dead: Will die. If the dreamer recovers the clothes, it will be otherwise.