Five fingers Dream Explanation — (Hand) In a dream, the fingers of the right hand represent the daily five time prayers. The thumb represents the pre-dawn prayer, the index represents the midday prayer, the middle finger represents the mid-afternoon prayer, the ring finger represents the sunset prayer, and the little finger represents the evening prayer. As for the fingers of the left hand in a dream, they are interpreted to represent one's nephews. To cross or intertwine one's fingers in a dream means difficulties and poverty. (Also see Body; Fingers; Thimble)
Fingers Dream Explanation — They symbolise his brother's and sister's chidren (ie. Nephews and nieces ). At other times they symbolise the five daily salaah. Thus, if any defects are seen in a persons fingers, it is suggestive of similar short comings in his salaah; or it forewarns mishaps regarding his nephews or nieces-depending entirely on which of the two aspects are implicated in the dream.
Cracking one's fingers Dream Explanation — Cracking one's fingers in a dream means exchanging bad words between relatives, being sarcastic, or making fun of others. (Also see Body)
Incident - seeing Five Fingers cut off Dream Explanation — The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once.
Incident - seeing Five Fingers cut off Dream Explanation — After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
Finger Dream Explanation — • The index finger being atrophied: A sister will die.
• The thumb being atrophied: The father will die.
• A man having four wives dreaming that four fingers were severed: All four will die.
• Cutting someone else’s fingers: Will wreak havoc on his money.
• The disappearance of the fingers: Servants will go.
• Chewing fingers: The end of a fortune.
• Contraction of the fingers: Will abandon or fail to sustain those female relatives with whom sex is prohibited in Islam (mother, sister, sister-in-law, et cetera).
Finger Dream Explanation — (Hand) Fingers help one's worldly needs or craft and serve one's benefits in the hereafter by identifying and pointing at what is true and identifying what is wrong. In general, fingers in a dream represent one's children, wife, father, mother, money, property, wealth or craft. Positive looking fingers or increase in their number in a dream represents growth, while deformed fingers in a dream mean the opposite. One's five fingers in a dream also represent the five daily prayers. Thus, if the fingers are interpreted to mean the five daily obligatory prayers, then the fingernails represent the supererogatory (arb. Nafl) prayers.
Finger Dream Explanation — If the fingers are interpreted as money, then the fingernails represent the due alms tax. (arb. Zakat). If they are interpreted to represent an army in the dream, then the fingernails represent their weapons. Fingers in a dream also represent the days, months or years. When fingers are interpreted to mean money, and if someone cuts off his finger in a dream, it means that he will suffer from financial losses. Long fingers in a dream are regarded as greed. (Also see Body; Five fingers; Thimble)
Finger Dream Explanation — (Also see Dye.) Fingers are the brother’s children, since it is believed that the hand represents the brother. Those of the right hand refer to the Muslims five compulsory daily prayers. The left hand fingers are the children of the brother or sister. The thumb is the dawn prayer, the index finger the noon prayer, the middle finger the early afternoon prayer, the ring finger, the sunset prayer, and the little finger the evening prayer.
• Having long fingers: The dreamer observes his religious duties, especially prayer. The reverse is also true.
• The imam (the Muslims spiritual leader) having long fingers: He is too greedy, tyrannical, and unfair to his subjects.
• A finger falling: Will abandon the related prayer.
• Seeing one finger in the place of another: The dreamer is performing the right prayer at the wrong time.
• Biting somebody’s fingertips: The bitten one is impolite, but the dreamer is inflicting too severe a punishment on him.
Hand Dream Explanation — (See Body; Fingers; Five fingers)
Thimble Dream Explanation — A thimble in a dream means money, a child, a wife, a young intelligent worker, a vehicle, travels, or a needed competitor for the better promotion of one's business. A thimble in a dream also means dire need, tight circumstances, difficulties, or perhaps it could represent one who is crafty and who deceives children. Placing a thimble in the wrong finger in a dream means committing adultery, neglecting one's prayers, or the falling sick of the person such finger represents in the dream. (Also see Fingers; Five fingers)
Paralysis Dream Explanation — Any infliction in one's hand in a dream represents one's brothers, while any infliction of the fingers in a dream represents his children. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means that he will lose his source of income. If one's fingers are paralyzed in a dream, it means that he has committed an awful sin. If one sees his right hand paralyzed in a dream, it means he has caused major losses to an innocent person. (Also see Body; Physical paralysis)
Incident - Prophet Muhammad (SAWS) drinking glass of milk Dream Explanation — Abdullah the son of Omar, God be pleased with them, reported: "I heard Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, saying: 'I was given a glass of milk in a dream. I drank from it until I could see the quench reaching the tip of my fingers, then I gave what is left to Omar.' Abdullah asked: 'How did you interpret it, Prophet Muhammad?' He replied: 'Knowledge.'"
Bite Dream Explanation — • A snake or a scorpion bite: Illicit money, which will lead to fines and other punishments.
• The dreamer biting someone out of love: Will love him more.
• Biting someone out of hatred: Will hate him more.
• Biting someone so as to make him bleed: You love him but will harm him.
• Being bitten by someone you know: That someone or his homonym will cause you pain.
• Being bitten by someone you don’t know: Will be harmed by your enemy.
• Biting one’s fingers: Trouble and worries on the religious plane.
Bite Dream Explanation — (Champing; Chomp; Love; Rancor) In a dream, a bite signifies perfidy, rancor or extreme love for the one who is bitten in a dream. If one bites himself then spits a piece of his own flesh on the ground in a dream, it means backbiting and belittling others. Biting one's own fingers in a dream means regret or fury, rage and anger.
Lick Dream Explanation — Licking milk, water, honey or a dash of anything in a dream denotes frugality, tight handedness, or meager earning. To dip one's finger in a plate of tasty food and lick it in a dream may denote a precious metal, a jewel, or a pendant. To lick up one's fingers or any element in a dream means money, or benefits from the substance one is licking in his dream. (Also see Electuary)
Bite Dream Explanation — If one's fingers bleed from such bite in a dream, it means tribulations caused by one's own shortcomings. A bite in a dream also signifies extreme anger. If one is bitten by another person in a dream, it means that he will enjoy happiness and success at the beginning of his professional life, then he will suffer from an illness, eye inflammation, ophthalmia, or from heart problems. Biting on an apple in a dream means satisfying one's desires. (Also see Pinch; Tongue)
Oboe Dream Explanation — (Flute; Musical instruments; Wind instruments) In a dream, an oboe means amusement, distractions, entertainment, pleasures, celebrations, weddings, enticing rebellion, or corruption. If one receives an oboe as a gift from a governor in a dream, it means that he will preside over an administration. Placing one's fingers over the holes of an oboe in a dream means learning, memorizing and understanding the Quranic revelations.
Dye Dream Explanation — • A man dying his fingers with henna: He is using the rosary very often.
• A man dreaming that both hands are dyed with henna: He is outspoken and shows all that he has on his mind or in his hands, be it good or bad. If the hands are tattooed with henna, he will trick his family into selling some furniture to cover a deficit to avoid humiliation and his enemy’s jubilation.
• A man seeing ugly dye on his palm: Hardships should be anticipated.
• A man seeing ugly dye on his right hand: He will kill somebody.
• A man seeing himself dyed or tattooed with gold: He will try to swindle somebody, but will fail and lose his own money and means of living.
Jujube Dream Explanation — (Fruit) In a dream, a jujube fruit represents a noble, strong and a cheerful person who benefits people at large, and who is firm and patient in the face of adversities. Sucking the juice of a jujube fruit in a dream means gaining power. In a dream, a jujube fruit also represents the fingers of a woman who had applied henna to her hands for a wedding or for a religious ceremony. (Also see Henna; Jujube tree)