Jinn Dream Explanation — Accompanying Jinn in a dream means familiarity with, and keeping the company of men of knowledge, or people of inner knowledge. If one marries a female from amongst the Jinn in a dream, it means that he will marry an insolent wife, or that he may suffer a great calamity. If a righteous person sees himself chaining Jinn in a dream, it means that he holds fast to his prayers, fasting, controls his carnal self and base desires. Engaging in a battle with Jinn in a dream means that one will be safe from their evil. To befriend a known leader from amongst the Jinn in a dream means becoming a police officer and make it one's profession to pursue criminals and bandits. It also could mean that one might become a guided man of knowledge or a teacher. Seeing Jinn gathering in a known locality in a dream also may indicate the presence of snakes, scorpions, or what human beings may fear in the wilderness. (Also see Dragon; Pumpkin) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Jinn Dream Explanation — If one meets a Jinni who displays truthfulness, knowledge and wisdom which is recognizable by the person in the dream it means that he will receive good news. Seeing Jinn standing by one's door in a dream means losses, a vow that must be fulfilled, or experiencing bad luck. Seeing Jinn entering one's house and doing work there in a dream means that thieves may enter that house and cause major losses. If one sees himself teaching the Quran to a gathering of Jinn in a dream, it means that he will be appointed to a leadership position. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Jinn Dream Explanation — (Sing. Jinni) A creation from a smokeless fire. Among the Jinn, some are believers while others are satans. This is in contrast to human beings who are created from earth and among them some are believers and others are human satans. Jinn in a dream represent fraud, deceit, cunning, perfidy, treachery, theft, alcoholism, invented religious practices, travels, music, bars, tricks, sleight of hand, illusion, sorcery and magic. If one is transformed into a Jinni in a dream, it means that he will acquire such qualities. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • A person dreaming that a jinn is standing behind him: His enemies will have the upper hand.
• Dreaming that you are controlling a jinn, who obeys you: Dignity and the highest post.
• Tying up a jinn: Will triumph over the enemy.
• Falling captive in the hands of the jinn: Scandals.
• Taking a jinn as a confidant: The dreamer is spending his time and money with corrupt persons, and all pending matters will be stalled. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Turning into a jinn: Will become very shrewd.
• Seeing the jinn standing near one’s house: (1) Losses. (2) The dreamer has to fulfil a solemn spiritual oath. (3) Coming ordeal.
• Any kind of jinn entering the dreamer’s house and doing something: Enemies will enter that house, and thieves will cause damage. Teaching the Holy Quran to the jinn or the jinn listening to the dreamer reading or reciting the Holy Quran: Will become a ruler or a chief. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • The world being inhabited by the jan: A reference to bandits and garbage collectors or guardians.
• Jan dwelling in wells and bathrooms: (1) Adulterers. (2) Those who molest or harass women and men alike.
• Jinn's dwelling in a house: Evil neighbours.
• A jinn whispering in one’s ear or inciting the dreamer: The latter is actively worshiping and obeying God to overcome his enemy.
• A worker or a farmer dreaming that a jinn has snatched his robe and run away with it: Will be fired or harmed. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Having a child by the jinn: (1) Benefits from a mean person. (2) Money from an atheist or a hoarder.
• A king dreaming of catching and shackling a jan: Will seize a country and take captive its atheist inhabitants.
• A pious person dreaming of catching and fettering a jinn: Will be immune from Satan through his fasting and by controlling his passions.
• Wrestling with a jinn: Will be safe from their evil or the evil of whomever it symbolizes. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — According to my grandfather, the late Mr. Mahmoud Fahim of Egypt, a master magician and an authority on the subject, as quoted by Dr. Paul Brunton: “… jinn's are native inhabitants of the spirit world who have never possessed a human body. Some of them are just like animals, others are as shrewd as men. There are also evil jinn's … who are used by low sorcerers, especially by the African witch doctors … they are dangerous servants and will sometimes turn treacherously on the man who is using them and kill him.”36 The jinn's have their own realm, whose doctors, for instance, are called Maymoun and Abanos. They are said sometimes to perform surgery. Ata is a good friend who answers queries and might appear, when invoked, in European or Arab dress or clad as a sheikh. (It is not advisable to engage in such practices.) Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — In general, the sight of a jinn in the dream symbolizes a great, wicked, and deceitful enemy. The kings of jinn (singular and plural in Arabic) or jan or jinnah or jannan (plural) allude to: (1) Prominent leaders. (2) Rulers. (3) Sheikhs or tribal chieftains. (4) Ulema, or Muslim scholars. (5) Sponsors and guarantors. Ordinary jinn refer to the following: (1) Crooks and those who seek worldly pleasures and vain things, unless the one seen in the dream was of the good and wise and learned type who can speak, comprehend, and do good things. (2) A blaze. (3) Whatever is made by using fire, like pottery and glass. (4) Snakes, scorpions, and all that harm man. (5) Losses. (6) Ordeals. (7) Terror. (8) Enemies. (9) Loss of religious faith. (10) Passions and whims. (11) Immoral gains. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Accompanying the jinn refers to the following: (1) The dreamer is or will be close to the people versed in the Scriptures (as, in Arabic, “Sifr,” whose plural is “Asfar,” means the Scriptures) or those who know the secrets. (2) Will travel by land or by sea (as, in Arabic, safar, which is very close to sifr, means “travel”). (3) Kidnapping. (4) Theft. (5) Adultery. (6) Drinking fermented juice (wine). (7) Wine shops. (8) Singing. (9) The flute. (10) Heretic places. (11) Churches or synagogues. (12) Sorcerers. (13) Imagination and illusions. The jinn's who preach virtue, deter from vice, and bring good tidings represent the Muslims; the rest allude to atheists.
• Marrying a jinn: (1) Will marry a debauched and sexually uncontrollable woman, a nymphomaniac. (2) Will buy a sick animal. (3) Will rule, govern, own something, or be highly promoted, if eligible for that. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Reciting Surah Jinn Dream Explanation — Its reader will be protected against jinn. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Being overcome by the jan: Will eat riba (usury).
• Befriending one of the kings of the jinn: (1) An allusion to whom such a king refers to in reality. (2) Will become an ulema (Muslim religious scholar) and an expert in the Holy Quran. (3) Will become an educator. (4) Will become an aide to the chief or a monitor. (5) Will become a sponsor or a guarantor. (6) Will become a tracker, tracing the bandits footsteps. (7) Will repent and return to the path of Allah. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Spy Dream Explanation — (Diver) In a dream, a spy represents jinn (See Jinn) or an evil influence. (Also see Diver) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Scepter Dream Explanation — Whatever may affect a scepter in a dream can be interpreted as affecting one's son or his tongue. If one sees himself hitting a small ball with a scepter, or playing with a ball in his dream, it represents a dispute with his wife, or a fight with a hypocritical person. A scepter in a dream also indicates the presence of jinn spirits, wars, devastations, or it could represent past benefits. Hitting someone with a scepter in dream means getting what one desires from him, but through crooked ways. If one sees his governor or his boss carrying a scepter in dream, it means that he will be appointed to head an important project. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Dragon Dream Explanation — If a giant dragon is transformed into a man or a woman in a dream, it represents an army of male or female jinn (see alphabetically), and a marching army of female Jinn's in a dream means an enemy who conceals his true purpose or identity. Such an enemy has many heads and ways in the arts of ugly actions and evil thinking. Each head from one to seven represents an adversity of a different magnitude or an art of evildoing. If the dragon in one's dream has seven heads, it represents an enemy that cannot be equalled and whose evil designs cannot be paralleled. If one sees himself owning and controlling a dragon in a dream, it means taking advantage of a person who is mentally ill. (Also see Jinn) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Banjo Dream Explanation — (String instruments; Guitar; Lute; Mandolin) In a dream, a banjo represents people's common business, double-dealing, scrupulousness, adultery, playing chess, sorcery, a medium, evocation of spirits, calling on jinn spirits, being possessed by Jinn's or similar effects. A banjo in a dream also represents the leader of such a band of people and it denotes distress and sorrows. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Snake charmer Dream Explanation — (Diphtheria; Quinsy; Tracer; Tracker) A snake charmer in a dream represents mixing with evil people, participating in a competition, or racing against one's enemy. If a sick person sees himself sitting with his snakes in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness and live a long and a happy life. If the basket carries silkworms instead of a snake in his dream, it means repentance of a sinner, or prosperity of a poor person, or it could mean changing a bad profession for a good one. The presence of a snake charmer in a dream also represents the presence of a deceiver, any taunting profession, or it could mean an illness or suffocation. (Also see Tracker) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Genie Dream Explanation — See Jinn. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Belly Dream Explanation — • Having a small belly without feeling hungry: Dearth of resources. If the dreamer felt hungry, it would mean that he is careful with money and will obtain as much money as the hunger he felt in the dream.
• The belly getting small: The dreamer has too many things.
• Feeling full: The dreamer is loaded.
• Crawling on the belly: The dreamer relies too much on money.
• Having pain in the stomach: The dreamer’s household and relatives are in good health. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Fiend Dream Explanation — See Jinn or Satan. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars