Fear Dream Explanation — The person or object causing fear in the dream represents harm and aversion. To feel scared in a dream means happiness in wakefulness. Fear in a dream also could mean evil, corruption or suffering from the consequences of wrongdoing one has committed. If one dies of fear in his dream, it means that he does not pay people their rights and particularly if he is afraid of a human being or from his own evildoing. (Also see Running away; Take a flight)
Fear Dream Explanation — (Dismay; Fright; Terror) In a dream, fear means the opposite. In fact, fear in a dream represents peacefulness and repentance in wakefulness. If one sees himself scared and running away from fear in a dream, it means that he will win the upper hand. If one sees himself in a dream waiting to battle with fear, it means that he will join a war. If one sees himself afraid, and if a voice says to him; " Do not be afraid, you will not die, nor will you be able to bear this life, " it means that he may become blind. If one sees himself as a Allah-fearing person in a dream, it means that his worldly fears will dissipate and he will develop true devotion and constant remembrance of his Lord.
Fear of wrongdoing Dream Explanation — (See Prostration)
Jinn Dream Explanation — Accompanying Jinn in a dream means familiarity with, and keeping the company of men of knowledge, or people of inner knowledge. If one marries a female from amongst the Jinn in a dream, it means that he will marry an insolent wife, or that he may suffer a great calamity. If a righteous person sees himself chaining Jinn in a dream, it means that he holds fast to his prayers, fasting, controls his carnal self and base desires. Engaging in a battle with Jinn in a dream means that one will be safe from their evil. To befriend a known leader from amongst the Jinn in a dream means becoming a police officer and make it one's profession to pursue criminals and bandits. It also could mean that one might become a guided man of knowledge or a teacher. Seeing Jinn gathering in a known locality in a dream also may indicate the presence of snakes, scorpions, or what human beings may fear in the wilderness. (Also see Dragon; Pumpkin)
Jinn Dream Explanation — If one meets a Jinni who displays truthfulness, knowledge and wisdom which is recognizable by the person in the dream it means that he will receive good news. Seeing Jinn standing by one's door in a dream means losses, a vow that must be fulfilled, or experiencing bad luck. Seeing Jinn entering one's house and doing work there in a dream means that thieves may enter that house and cause major losses. If one sees himself teaching the Quran to a gathering of Jinn in a dream, it means that he will be appointed to a leadership position.
Jinn Dream Explanation — (Sing. Jinni) A creation from a smokeless fire. Among the Jinn, some are believers while others are satans. This is in contrast to human beings who are created from earth and among them some are believers and others are human satans. Jinn in a dream represent fraud, deceit, cunning, perfidy, treachery, theft, alcoholism, invented religious practices, travels, music, bars, tricks, sleight of hand, illusion, sorcery and magic. If one is transformed into a Jinni in a dream, it means that he will acquire such qualities.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • A person dreaming that a jinn is standing behind him: His enemies will have the upper hand.
• Dreaming that you are controlling a jinn, who obeys you: Dignity and the highest post.
• Tying up a jinn: Will triumph over the enemy.
• Falling captive in the hands of the jinn: Scandals.
• Taking a jinn as a confidant: The dreamer is spending his time and money with corrupt persons, and all pending matters will be stalled.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Turning into a jinn: Will become very shrewd.
• Seeing the jinn standing near one’s house: (1) Losses. (2) The dreamer has to fulfil a solemn spiritual oath. (3) Coming ordeal.
• Any kind of jinn entering the dreamer’s house and doing something: Enemies will enter that house, and thieves will cause damage. Teaching the Holy Quran to the jinn or the jinn listening to the dreamer reading or reciting the Holy Quran: Will become a ruler or a chief.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • The world being inhabited by the jan: A reference to bandits and garbage collectors or guardians.
• Jan dwelling in wells and bathrooms: (1) Adulterers. (2) Those who molest or harass women and men alike.
• Jinn's dwelling in a house: Evil neighbours.
• A jinn whispering in one’s ear or inciting the dreamer: The latter is actively worshiping and obeying God to overcome his enemy.
• A worker or a farmer dreaming that a jinn has snatched his robe and run away with it: Will be fired or harmed.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Having a child by the jinn: (1) Benefits from a mean person. (2) Money from an atheist or a hoarder.
• A king dreaming of catching and shackling a jan: Will seize a country and take captive its atheist inhabitants.
• A pious person dreaming of catching and fettering a jinn: Will be immune from Satan through his fasting and by controlling his passions.
• Wrestling with a jinn: Will be safe from their evil or the evil of whomever it symbolizes.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — According to my grandfather, the late Mr. Mahmoud Fahim of Egypt, a master magician and an authority on the subject, as quoted by Dr. Paul Brunton: “… jinn's are native inhabitants of the spirit world who have never possessed a human body. Some of them are just like animals, others are as shrewd as men. There are also evil jinn's … who are used by low sorcerers, especially by the African witch doctors … they are dangerous servants and will sometimes turn treacherously on the man who is using them and kill him.”36 The jinn's have their own realm, whose doctors, for instance, are called Maymoun and Abanos. They are said sometimes to perform surgery. Ata is a good friend who answers queries and might appear, when invoked, in European or Arab dress or clad as a sheikh. (It is not advisable to engage in such practices.)
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — In general, the sight of a jinn in the dream symbolizes a great, wicked, and deceitful enemy. The kings of jinn (singular and plural in Arabic) or jan or jinnah or jannan (plural) allude to: (1) Prominent leaders. (2) Rulers. (3) Sheikhs or tribal chieftains. (4) Ulema, or Muslim scholars. (5) Sponsors and guarantors. Ordinary jinn refer to the following: (1) Crooks and those who seek worldly pleasures and vain things, unless the one seen in the dream was of the good and wise and learned type who can speak, comprehend, and do good things. (2) A blaze. (3) Whatever is made by using fire, like pottery and glass. (4) Snakes, scorpions, and all that harm man. (5) Losses. (6) Ordeals. (7) Terror. (8) Enemies. (9) Loss of religious faith. (10) Passions and whims. (11) Immoral gains.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Accompanying the jinn refers to the following: (1) The dreamer is or will be close to the people versed in the Scriptures (as, in Arabic, “Sifr,” whose plural is “Asfar,” means the Scriptures) or those who know the secrets. (2) Will travel by land or by sea (as, in Arabic, safar, which is very close to sifr, means “travel”). (3) Kidnapping. (4) Theft. (5) Adultery. (6) Drinking fermented juice (wine). (7) Wine shops. (8) Singing. (9) The flute. (10) Heretic places. (11) Churches or synagogues. (12) Sorcerers. (13) Imagination and illusions. The jinn's who preach virtue, deter from vice, and bring good tidings represent the Muslims; the rest allude to atheists.
• Marrying a jinn: (1) Will marry a debauched and sexually uncontrollable woman, a nymphomaniac. (2) Will buy a sick animal. (3) Will rule, govern, own something, or be highly promoted, if eligible for that.
Reciting Surah Jinn Dream Explanation — Its reader will be protected against jinn.
Jinn - Or Djinn Dream Explanation — • Being overcome by the jan: Will eat riba (usury).
• Befriending one of the kings of the jinn: (1) An allusion to whom such a king refers to in reality. (2) Will become an ulema (Muslim religious scholar) and an expert in the Holy Quran. (3) Will become an educator. (4) Will become an aide to the chief or a monitor. (5) Will become a sponsor or a guarantor. (6) Will become a tracker, tracing the bandits footsteps. (7) Will repent and return to the path of Allah.
Spy Dream Explanation — (Diver) In a dream, a spy represents jinn (See Jinn) or an evil influence. (Also see Diver)
Dragon Dream Explanation — If a giant dragon is transformed into a man or a woman in a dream, it represents an army of male or female jinn (see alphabetically), and a marching army of female Jinn's in a dream means an enemy who conceals his true purpose or identity. Such an enemy has many heads and ways in the arts of ugly actions and evil thinking. Each head from one to seven represents an adversity of a different magnitude or an art of evildoing. If the dragon in one's dream has seven heads, it represents an enemy that cannot be equalled and whose evil designs cannot be paralleled. If one sees himself owning and controlling a dragon in a dream, it means taking advantage of a person who is mentally ill. (Also see Jinn)
Banjo Dream Explanation — (String instruments; Guitar; Lute; Mandolin) In a dream, a banjo represents people's common business, double-dealing, scrupulousness, adultery, playing chess, sorcery, a medium, evocation of spirits, calling on jinn spirits, being possessed by Jinn's or similar effects. A banjo in a dream also represents the leader of such a band of people and it denotes distress and sorrows.
Fox Dream Explanation — A fox in a dream represents a lethal enemy, a perfidious person, a liar, a poet, someone who defraud people, a schemer and a trickster. Somehow, a fox in a dream is also interpreted generally as a Fortuneteller, a dangerous state inspector, a physician or a good business manager. Killing a fox in a dream means taking advantage of a noble woman. A fox in a dream also means ingratiating oneself before a noble man or a noble woman. If one sees a fox toadying him and seeking his protection in a dream, it represents his fear of spirits, Jinn's or human beings.
Genie Dream Explanation — See Jinn.