Father Dream Explanation — (Eyebrow) Seeing one's father in a dream means attaining one's goal. One's dreams are most beneficial when he sees his parents, grand parents or a relative. Seeing one's father in a dream when in wakefulness one needs help means that help will come his way from sources he does not anticipate. If in real life he is awaiting someone's return from a journey, it means that such a person will soon arrive. If one is sick, it means that he will recover from his illness. If he sees that his father is given a dwelling with high fences, it means that he will continue his father's work and manage what he has left for him in this world. (Also see Governor) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Father in-law Dream Explanation — Having a father in-law in a dream and particularly for someone who does not have in-laws means strength, peace and tranquillity. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - The father that hid his money Dream Explanation — In the morning, the son told a friend about his dream and added: "It is a fairy tale!" A few days later, the father came back to his son in another dream and said: "I have told you about something that will benefit you and that will free me from my limbo, but you failed to do it!" The son woke up in shock and immediately went to the place his father indicated in the dream. When he dug out the money, he paid his father's debts and benefited from his unanticipated inheritance. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - The father that hid his money Dream Explanation — A man hid his money inside his house and went on a journey. On his way back home, he became sick. The man also owed money to some people, and he thought of telling one of his companions about the place of his money and to ask him to pay his debt, but he aspired for recovery and hoped to return home and pay his debts in person. During his journey, the man died. His son saw him in a dream and asked: "What did God do to you?" The father replied: "My condition is in abeyance, and it depends on some debts that must be paid first. I have some money hidden in such and such place. Please go and dig them up, pay people what I owe them, and enjoy the rest." Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Jewel light of the father's eyes Dream Explanation — In a dream, it means one's sons or daughters. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident Dream Explanation — A dream interpreter once said: "I saw in a dream a man who was blindfolded with a blue piece of cloth. I asked him: 'Do you know what happened to my father?' The man replied: "Your father is dead.' Then he took me to may father's grave, where I felt the great loss, and I hugged it, cried, and wailed. When I woke up, I told another dream interpreter, who was a friend of mine, about my dream. He smiled and said: 'Your father's death in the dream means his longevity, and your crying means relief from distress.' I did not accept his interpretation of my dream, for I knew better the meaning of wailing and mourning in a dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Kiss Dream Explanation — • A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
• Kissing or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Ibrahim - Abraham Dream Explanation — (8) Father will abandon family and other relatives to obey and worship God. (9) A reference to the kind father, because Ibrahim is the father of Islam and gave that religion its name. (10) Enduring a miserable life to mend fences between others or because of some good deed. (11) Lawmaking. (12) The preservation of moral values and separation from evil companions.
• A woman seeing Ibrahim: Will experience anger and sorrow on the part of her husband because of one of her male children, or the latter will go through hardships, then be saved. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Grandfather Dream Explanation — To become a grandfather in a dream means longevity or earning respect. Seeing one's grandfather in a dream also means enjoying a happy life. A grandfather in one's house in a dream represents one's own father. Therefore, any interpretation relative to one's father should apply here. If one's grandfather dies in a dream, it means loss of one's determination and will. (Also see Father) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Tooth Dream Explanation — The teeth symbolize all those living in the house of the dreamer. The upper ones are the men, the lower the women, the canine tooth the patriarch of the family, the right central incisor the father, the left the uncle or father’s brother. Otherwise, the latter two teeth represent two brothers or two sons or two friends who are brothers. The lateral incisor is the cousin or son of the brother’s father; the premolars are the mother’s brothers or sisters or their substitutes. The molars are the grandparents and little male children. The lower right central incisor is the mother, the lower left central incisor the father’s sister. In other interpretations, the latter two refer to two sisters or two daughters, or similar persons. The lower lateral incisor represents the daughters of the father’s brothers and sisters. The lower canine is the first lady of the family. The lower premolars are the daughters of the uncle and aunt from the mother’s side. The lower molars are the remote female relatives on the man’s side and the little girls. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Ring Dream Explanation — • Borrowing a ring: The dreamer will own something that will not last.
• Taking a ring from a king: A house the dreamer enters, dwells in, or owns. The stone is the gate or door of that house. A girl or a woman whom the dreamer marries and whose ring-shaped vagina he will deflower by introducing “the finger of his belly” (penis) in it. The stone represents her face.
• Wearing the king’s ring: (1) The dreamer will be given a province. (2) The dreamer will succeed his father. (3) In case the dreamer has no father or if his father is dead, the reverse of what he wishes will happen or he will be given a useless province.
• A ruler dreaming that his ring has been taken away from him by force: (1) Will be deposed. (2) Will divorce. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Sword Dream Explanation — • Wearing the supports without the sword itself: Will be entrusted with some responsibility.
• The sword breaking: Father, mother, uncle (father’s brother), or aunt (mother’s sister) will die.
• The sword’s blade breaking: A servant or companion will die.
• Playing with a sword: Smartness and shrewdness, eloquence, or admiration of one’s son. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Incest Dream Explanation — • Having sex with one’s little girl: Same interpretation.
• Having sex with one’s grown-up daughter: The girl will get married, and the father will generously furnish and equip her new home.
• Having sex with one’s daughter while she is married to another man: She will be separated from her husband and return to her father’s house.
• A poor man whose daughter is well off having the same dream means he will get great benefits from his girl. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Adam Dream Explanation — Father of humanity, Alayhi-Salam. In a dream, Adam represents the elements of sin and repentance. He also represents one's father or the governor of the land. When seen standing in a noble fashion, Adam also represents attainment and honor. If Adam addresses the person in question in the dream it means that the latter will acquire knowledge. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - Angel Writing Four Times Dream Explanation — It is related that Al-Mustanjid Billah son of Al-Muqtafi saw during his father's life a dream in which an angel descended and wrote four times the Arabic letter 'H' in the palm of his hand. When Al-Mustanjid woke up, he told the dream to an interpreter who replied: "You will receive the Caliphate from your father in the year five hundred fifty-five, and already five months and five days have passed." Al-Mustanjid became the Caliph as foretold by the dream interpreter. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incest Dream Explanation — • Making love to one’s mother known to be dead in the dream: Will meet her if she is alive.
• Making love to one’s dead mother: The dreamer will die, because mother is synonym for earth.
• Having sex with one’s mother in her grave: Death.
• A traveller dreaming that he is making love to his mother: Will return to her from his journey.
• A poor man or a person whose mother is wealthy dreaming that he is having sex with her: (1) Will obtain all that he wishes from her. (2) She will die and he will inherit from her.
• A sick man dreaming of having sex with his mother: Will recover.
• Making love to one’s living mother: (1) Will be inimical to the father. (2) If the father is ill: The father will die and the son will look after his mother as a son and a husband. (3) If the son is hostile to his mother: She will show him love and affection. (4) The dreamer is good-natured, for nature is the mother of mankind. (5) If the son is involved in a feud over some property or a piece of land and is trying to purchase it: He will win. (6) If the son is a farmer or peasant: Bad omen, because he would be sowing the seeds in the dead earth where they would not grow. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Hostel Dream Explanation — A married person resting in a hostel in a dream means that he will beget a son who when he grows will help his father in his trade and bring him happiness and comfort. If one's child is disobedient, or recalcitrant, it means that he will repent and come back to live under his father or mother. If a heedless person sees a hostel in a dream, it means that he will find guidance and return to walk on Allah's path. (Also see Hotel) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident Dream Explanation — Soon after that, I visited my father, and my friend proudly reminded me of his interpretation. Later on, I travelled away from home. When I returned to my town, I passed by a graveyard. At the gate stood a woman who was guarding that cemetery and whose eye was bandaged with a blue piece of cloth. I knew her, so I stopped and asked her about the news. She said to me: 'May God grant you a long life. Your father has passed away.' Then she took me to his grave, and I fell on it, crying and wailing, exactly as I saw in my dream. Thus, my friend's interpretation did not come true, for he has no hand in it." Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation — • Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Knowledge Dream Explanation — (Bread; Learning; Wall) To see oneself acquiring knowledge in a dream means marriage and rising in status. Such a wedding will be announced publicly. If one earns a title of recognition, or if he becomes renowned, or if he is awarded a great prize for his work in a dream, it means glad tidings of a beautiful son he will beget and who will follow his father's footsteps, learn his trade, or work at spreading his father's knowledge or traditions, or he may govern or lead after him. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin