Driving away Dream Explanation — (See Expulsion)
Driving belt Dream Explanation — In a dream, a driving belt means begetting a son or going on a journey.
Driving force Dream Explanation — (Demanding; Exacting; Pushing someone; Retaliation; Yielding) In a dream, a driving force signifies retaliation by something, or compliance and submission to someone together with vigilance and wonderment about what might happen next. If one is driven by a human being in a dream, it means that he is pushed into committing a murder or that he is hired to attack someone. If one is driven by a beast, a lion or a bird of prey in a dream, it means humiliation by a superior person, or suffering from a disease.
Driving a Herd of Camels Dream Explanation — Driving a herd of camels or becoming the owner of such a herd means he will become the leader of a people.
Peg Dream Explanation — (Pin; Pole; Stake; Tent peg) In a dream, a peg represents a high ranking person, a master, or a scholar. If a young man hits someone over his back with a wooden stick in a dream, it means that he will beget a son who will grow to be a hypocrite and an enemy to his father. Unplugging a peg or the pole of a tent in a dream means death. Driving a peg into the wall in a dream means liking to associate oneself with a great person. Driving a peg into a house in a dream means being in love with a woman from that family. Driving a wooden peg or a pin into wood in a dream means liking to befriend a teenager who is also a hypocrite.
Demanding Dream Explanation — (See Driving force)
Exacting Dream Explanation — (See Driving force)
Pushing someone Dream Explanation — (See Driving force)
Yielding Dream Explanation — (See Driving force)
Retaliation Dream Explanation — (See Driving force; Requital)
Driver Dream Explanation — (Transportation) In a dream, a driver signifies travels, a marketplace, a carrier, or driving toward good or evil for one who is intending that. (Also see Car; Carrier)
Ring Dream Explanation — • Rings being sold in the market: Notables or leaders are selling their assets.
• Wearing a ring on one’s little finger, then taking it off to put it on another one: The dreamer is sleeping with a second woman or driving women to his wife and advocating debauchery.
Copulation Dream Explanation — (Breed; Farm; Raise) If one sees himself driving a male animal to copulate with a female animal in a dream, it means a good harvest for that year. (Also see Driver)
Camel Dream Explanation — • Riding on a she-camel: Will marry.
• Driving a she-camel: Wife will be obedient.
• Riding on a milky she-camel: A virtuous woman.
• Riding on a she-camel so fast that she sends pebbles from under her feet like projectiles: Will travel by land.
• A docked she-camel or one whose wool has been shaved: Could be intercepted by bandits while on a journey.
Elephant Dream Explanation — • Riding an elephant with a saddle and driving it at will: (1) Will marry the daughter of a foreign giant. (2) Business will prosper.
• A bachelor riding an elephant: (1) Will get married, possibly to a foreign woman. (2) Will board a ship or the like.
• Seeing an elephant anywhere other than in India: Hardships and terror.
• Herding elephants: Will befriend foreign rulers.
Expulsion Dream Explanation — (Banishment; Chasing away; Dismissal; Driving away; Eviction; Exile; Expel) Expulsion in a dream means imprisonment. It also means establishing the superiority of the one who gives the order and the proof of the subject's guilt. If one is exiled from his homeland in a dream, it means that he may enter a jail. If one is expelled from paradise in a dream, it means that he may experience poverty. If one evicts a man of knowledge or screams at him, or bewilders him in a dream, it means that he will face an extraordinary misfortune and confront a threatening and a cruel enemy.
Sheep Dream Explanation — The ram symbolizes the huge and invincible man, like the sultan, the imam, the emir (or prince), the army commander, et cetera. It also refers to the Muath-thin (the one who calls people for prayer) or the shepherd. The ram that has lost its horns is a humiliated or impotent man, since the power of the ram resides in its horns. It also represents the isolated person, the deposed ruler, or the disappointed man, despoiled of his weapons and supporters. A black ewe is an Arab woman, a white one, a foreigner.
• Driving many sheep and she-goats: Will rule over or command Arabs and foreigners alike.
Scourge Dream Explanation — (Whip) In a dream, a scourge means fulfilling one's needs, attaining one's goal, or subjugating one's enemy to accept one's conditions. If one's scourge is cut in two pieces during a fight, or while lashing someone in a dream, it means loss of power. If the rope splits, it means weakening of one's authority. If one sees himself driving an animal with a whip in a dream, it means praying to Almighty Allah to ease his burdens and to facilitate his earnings. If one sees himself riding a horse and hitting him hard with a scourge in a dream, it means that he is in dire need and is praying for a way out of his difficulties.
Marriage Dream Explanation — • Driving one’s wife to another man to have him marry her concurrently: Reduced power or business losses.
• Conversely, wedding one’s wife to another man and bringing the latter to her doorstep: Business gains.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman (in the dream): The patient will die peacefully.
• Marrying a prohibited relative: The dreamer will prevail over his family.
• Marrying and penetrating a dead woman: The revival of a dead matter. But if the dreamer had neither penetrated nor even had intercourse with her, success in that matter would be shaky.
• Having an incestuous marriage with the dead: The dreamer will resume his duties towards his parents and dependents. (Also see Incest.)
Partridge Dream Explanation — If a married person sees himself catching a male partridge in a dream, it means that he will beget a blessed son. If a pregnant woman catches a partridge in a dream, it means that she will give birth to a daughter. Slaughtering a partridge in a dream means committing adultery. Driving or pushing a partridge in a dream means rebuking a woman. Owning a partridge in a dream means marrying an Asiatic or a Persian woman, or meeting with a wealthy woman, or marrying a woman who will betray him and bring no benefits to him.