A Wife Donning the Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — This is a good and pleasant dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Cursing Dream Explanation — (Damn; Profanity) Cursing one's wife in a dream means perjury and yielding to sin, or suspicion about the legality of one's marriage, or having apprehensions about the legitimacy of one's earnings. Cursing in a dream also signifies banishment, dismissal from office, expulsion, exile or pushing someone away or distancing him. Cursing someone in a dream also means losing to him in wakefulness. (Also see Infringement) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wife Dream Explanation — • One’s pregnant wife inviting a man: Will give birth to a male child.
• One’s wife inviting a man: Benefits and welfare.
• Dreaming that the wife has become old: Bad dream.
• The wife becoming more beautiful and attractive: Will become more religious and lucky in life and will obtain plenty of benefits.
• One’s wife committing abominations: It means the reverse.
• One’s wife losing interest in worldly matters and worshiping God: Nice dream. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Wife Dream Explanation — Seeing one’s wife with somebody else means: (1) The dreamer will lose money or prestige. (2) His religious faith will be affected. Conversely, the same dream could mean that the dreamer will become self-sufficient and get all he aims for or that his wife is an industrious lady who will lead an easy life and that her family will get rich.
• Seeing one’s wife proposing you take another wife or a woman: Will part from her or have an argument.
• Seeing one’s wife being offered as a gift or wedded to somebody else: Will lose religious faith temporarily.
• The dreamer’s wife carrying him: Benefits and wealth or, on the contrary, shame. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Wife Dream Explanation — A wife in a dream represents a partner, an enemy, an unjust ruler, one's opponent, prosperity, a vehicle, earthly wealth, worldly pleasures, the combination of comfort and toiling, or she could mean honor, class, or whatever indication of personality or character the wife may stand for in the dream. (Also see Climbing a mountain; Closet; Hide-out; Khimar; Marriage; Protection; Veil) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Second Wife Dream Explanation — (See Polygamy) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
A Wife's Garments Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing or joining his wife's garments or burqa or head-cloth, it means he will quarrel with her and she is turn will come to find out all that his relatives know Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Sewing the Clothes of One's Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as sewing the clothes of his wife using needle and cotton then it is not regarded as a good dream. If the needle happens to break, his affairs will be disrupted and he will become needy and poor. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation — if a person sees his wife giving birth to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth to a girl. And if she gives birth to a girl, she will deliver a boy. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Ibn Sirin (RA) was approached by a person who said that he saw a very shameful and disturbing dream and that he was ashamed to reveal it because of its nature. The Imaam asked him to write down the dream on a sheet of paper. He wrote that he had been away from home for three months. During his absence he dreamed that he has returned home, finding this wife asleep on her bed while two sheep with horns were engaged in battle near her bed. The one injured the other. Because of this dream he has avoided approaching his wife and yet, by Allah, he loved her a great deal. When the Imaam read this letter, he said to him not to leave his wife as she was a chaste and honourable woman. He explained the dream thus: “When she heard that you were returning home shortly, in fact you were almost home, she urgently sought for something with which to remove her public hair. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Incident - Seeing Two Sheeps fightings right next to your wife Dream Explanation — Finding nothing she chose to use a scissors rather. In her haste, she inured herself causing a deep wound on that part of her body. To confirm this, go straight to her and see for yourself.” The man went straight to his wife expressing his desire to fulfils his need. She said: “No! Not until you explain to me why you had avoided me for seven months!” He gave his explanation regarding his dream and the interpretation given by the learned Imaam. Upon this she exclaimed: “The Imaam has spoken the truth” Then she took his hand and passed it over the cotton wool covering the wound. When he ws satisfied he went back to the Imaam to report his findings. The Imaam praised and glorified Allah for having guided him to the correct interpretation of the dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Divorce Dream Explanation — • Definitive divorce: Will lose one’s job irrevocably or perhaps will become self-sustaining for good.
• Divorcing one’s wife, then feeling jealous: Keenness to preserve her.
• A bachelor dreaming of divorce: Will change his line of conduct for the better or for the worse. But it could also mean that death is near.
• Divorcing an unloved partner: The dreamer will see some of his desires fulfilled.
• A man dreaming that he has divorced his wife but still has others or some free women or slaves around: Will lose only part of his fortune or authority.
• A religious-minded person dreaming that he has divorced his wife: Will cut himself off from worldly matters and turn ascetic. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Toilet Dream Explanation — • The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Divorce Dream Explanation — For instance, if a married or sick man dreams that he has divorced his wife three times, at once this would mean that the loss of his livelihood or his demise will be irreversible or imminent, the wife being regarded as the husband’s life and crown. If one dreams of divorcing one’s unique wife this means loss of dignity, pride, position, or authority, temporarily or definitively, depending on the degree of the divorce. It could also mean that the dreamer will have a dispute with another man, will strongly reprimand a friend for a disappointing gesture, or will himself be incriminated.
• Divorcing: The dreamer will be laid off, deposed or dispensed with, or will part from his chief. A more optimistic interpretation is that God will take care of the dreamer’s needs. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Iddah Dream Explanation — (arb. Mourning period. A prescribed waiting period of three month during which a divorced or a widowed woman may not remarry. Islamic Law) If a woman sees herself in a dream observing the Iddah period, it signifies distress, adversities, trouble, concern, sickness, or divorce. If she is observing the Iddah period because of her husband's death in the dream, it means her divorce, or the death of her husband, mother, father, or anyone for whose sake one will renounce comfort, beautiful clothing, tasty food, the pleasures of this world and the company of others. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding the hair of one's legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman's hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage. If one's hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Pot Dream Explanation — (Cooking pot; Vessel) In a dream, a cooking pot represents one's wife, his livelihood and home, while the lid represents the husband. If the pot looks in a good condition and of value in one's dream, then it represents his nobility and honor. A pottery cookware salesman in a dream represents comfort and one does not need to travel to earn his livelihood, while a copper cookware or other types of cookware salesman in a dream represent a livelihood based on travelling from door to door. A cooking pot in a dream also represents a scholar or a man of knowledge who is sitting in the teacher's chair, while the meat, vegetables and spices inside the pot represent his knowledge, wisdom and their benefits for the seeker. A pot on fire with water boiling inside it in a dream represents a divorced woman. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Woman Dream Explanation — If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman sees her crown stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a woman sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin