Cutting off Dream Explanation — (Amputation; Beheading; Cutting; Decapitation; Scission; Chopping off; Severing) Cutting off one's hand in a dream signifies failure to perform one's obligatory prayers or being devoid of any need or an income that eliminates the need to ask others for anything, or it could mean repentance from sin.
Cutting off Dream Explanation — If one's hand and heels are cut off in a dream, it means corruption in one's religious life or forsaking the spiritual circles, or it could mean being barren or being freed from the duty to raise children. Cutting off one's nose or ear in a dream means a punishment for a crime, or it could mean poverty or missing someone's news. Cutting off one's tongue in a dream means invalidating one's argument or proof, or it could mean preventing him from asking for anything. If one sees himself dismembered in a dream, then it means that he will undertake extensive travels, or that members of his family will disperse into different locations, or it could mean severing one's blood ties or paying a penalty. (Also see Beheading; Rupture of relations)
Cutting a Limb Dream Explanation — Cutting and separating someone's limb such as the head, hand, feet means a quarrel is imminent between the one who does this and the person whose limb had been cut. The same is the interpretation if his flesh is cut.
Cutting remark Dream Explanation — (Oversight) A slip of one's tongue or to slip in a cutting remark in a dream may mean walking on a slippery surface in wakefulness or vice-versa. (Also see Slippery surface)
Incident - Cutting off family ties Dream Explanation — Bishr bin Abi Al-'Aliya said: "I asked Muhammad about someone who saw his jaws fall out in a dream." He replied: 'This is someone who has cut off his ties with his family." Here again, Prophet Muhammad went to the origin, and in this case, it is one's teeth. In Islam, breaking relations with one's family is considered a major sin. Jubair Ibn Mut'in reported that Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) has said: "One who breaks his family ties will not enter paradise." (Bukhari & Muslim) Abu Iluraira, God be pleased with him, reported that Prophet Muhammad, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam, has said: "Whoever wishes his fortune to increase and his life to be extended, should preserve his family ties." (Bukhari)
Hair of the Armpits, Public Hair and the Moustache Dream Explanation — If the hair is small or few, it symbolises steadfastness on Deen and Sunnah. If the hair is plenty is symbolises wilaayat which is bereft of Deen.
Hair Dream Explanation — Nicely combing one's hair in a dream means loyalty and fulfilling a promise. As for a person who lacks loyalty, shaving his hair or cutting it short in a dream means squandering money, though in general shortening one's hair means knowledge and guidance. Combing the hair of one's wife in a dream means divorce. Good looking hair in a dream represents a person of good character. Hair in a dream also means feeling apprehensive about something. If one's hair turns into an animal's hair in a dream, it means toiling and difficulties. If a poor person sees that dream, it means that his basic needs will be adequately satisfied. The eyebrows, eyelashes, hairy arms, hairy legs and a hairy chest in a dream also represent man's virility, beauty, protection, or lasting wealth.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful fringe will marry a woman as beautiful as the fringe.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A man dreaming that the hair on his forefront has been dispersed: Will suffer temporary humiliation.
• A white-haired man dreaming that his hair was sprinkled: Will have an ordeal. In case the hair on the right side was dispersed, he would suffer at the hands of male relatives. The left side refers to the female kind. If he has no relatives, he will harm himself.
• Shaving one’s hed or cutting one’s hair short: A good dream for ordinary or poor men, meaning victory, the settlement of debts, and relief, especially if it had been done to perform a pilgrimage. However, such a dream made by a leader would mean the reverse. If he had shaved his head in any other season than that of the pilgrimage, it means that he will be deposed in a scandal and become poor. Likewise, the same dream for a rich man would mean that his wealth will decrease.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman seeing her hair black: (1) Her husband loves her. (2) Her husband is straight and righteous.
• A woman dreaming of uncovering her hair: Her husband will be absent. If the hair remained uncovered, the husband will not come back to her. If she is not married, the dream means that she will never get married.
• A woman dreaming that her hair is very thick and that people are gazing at it: She will have a scandal.
• A married man seeing a lock of hair: Will have a blessed son.
• A bachelor dreaming of locks of hair: A maiden, a slave, or a maid for each lock of hair.
• A woman dreaming of a lock of hair: Will have a son who will one day become a leader. The lock of hair also symbolizes a fertile year.
Hair Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s hair soft and limp but sprinkled: The money of the dreamer’s chief will be squandered. If the hair is not sprinkled, the boss s money will increase.
• Seeing oneself with long hair and being happy with it: Good dream, especially for women who use other women’s hair to adorn themselves (wigs made of human hair).
• Ibn Siren resented dreams whereby young people saw their hair graying or turning white, which, for him, meant poverty and worries, especially if the hair was long. Such a dream by a poor person meant that debts would add to misery or that he would go behind bars.
Hair Dream Explanation — The hair symbolizes money, long life, prestige, and religion. But the dream has different interpretations depending on who has made it. Shaving one’s head is a good dream for someone who usually does it. The reverse is also true. For a warrior it means that he will fall in action and become a war martyr.
• A fighter seeing his own hair: Prosperity, protection, and awe.
• A rich person seeing his hair: His own wealth.
• A poor person seeing his hair: His sins. The better and the more beautiful the hair, the more dignity and pride are enhanced.
• Dreaming that one’s hair has become curly: Will rise in life and become prosperous.
• Dreaming that one’s curly hair has become soft and limp: Will be lost and things will take a turn for the worse.
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding one's hair in a dream also means mastering one's craft. Shaving one's head during the pilgrimage season in a dream means safety and protection. Shortening one's hair, or removing unwanted hair during makeup in a dream means dispelling stress, or being coerced to pay one's debts. If a thief or a fugitive sees himself grabbing to his own long and lanky horse like hair in a dream, it means that he will be captured. If one sees himself having hair like that of a hog in a dream, it connotes major calamities.
Hair Dream Explanation — If some lice fall during the combing of one's hair in a dream, it means that he will spend a portion of his inheritance in charity, or that he will clean his act, or correct his attitude. If one sees his hair growing anew in a dream, it means that he may lose most of his wealth. If one sees hair growing on his face where hair does not usually grow in a dream, it means debts. If one sees hair growing in the palm of his hand in a dream, it means benefits from a business. A hairy chest, or hair growing over one's tongue in a dream means wisdom, clarity, or diligence, except if it grows beyond control, then it becomes adversities, stress, sorrows, debts and so forth. If one sees the hair on his forearm scattering, or falling in a dream, it means that he may lose all his savings.
Hair Dream Explanation — Hair in one's ears in a dream means knowledge, or admonition. Seeing hair in one's noses in a dream represents a beneficial thing one breezes, though it may involve some hidden trouble, or it could mean money. Hair covering woman's body in a dream means remaining celibate and for a married woman it means taking care of her parents and children. A hairy child in a dream means longevity. If a beardless man sees himself hairy in a dream, it means that his wife will soon be pregnant. If one's hair turns white in a dream, it means loss of money for a rich person, or paying the debts of a poor person. (See Black hair; Dye; Shaving; Strand of hair)
Hair Dream Explanation — If one sees his hair longer or thicker, and if he wishes in the dream to have that in wakefulness, it means that he will attain his goals, pay his debts, or prosper. If the length or thickness of one's hair is uncommon, and if one feels no offense to walk with it in the streets in his dream, it means debts, distress and inability to take care of one's family. Long hair in a dream also means naughtiness and adversities. Thick and long hair in a dream also can be interpreted as having many children, or it could represent fear of wrongdoing, or thinking about an important person, or it could represent common daily concerns. Having less hair in a dream means diminishing difficulties. If one sees someone pulling out his hair in a dream, it means that he may have to face a financial disaster.
Hair Dream Explanation — If a woman sees her hair straight in a dream, it denotes benefits and particularly if she uses a hair pieces or a wig as part of her makeup. Women receive benefits from braiding their hair in a dream and it means saving money or investing it. Otherwise, if a poor person, or a blind person braids his or her hair in a dream, then it means complications and difficulties, and particularly when they are accustomed to doing so. If a sick woman sees herself braiding her hair in a dream, it means that she will die from her illness. If one sees his hair long to the extent that he could braid it together with his beard in a dream, it means debts. Shaving one's moustache, or under one's armpit in a dream means paying one's debts, dispelling distress, or following good hygiene's.
Hair Dream Explanation — Braiding the hair of one's legs in a dream means earning money through improper methods, or engaging in something which contradicts the divine laws. Woman's hair in a dream represents her protection, husband or family. Hair in a dream also denotes farming, money, a wife, a husband or marriage. If one's hair looks ugly and smelly in a dream, it represents the living condition or the state of the husband and wife.
Hair Dream Explanation — If a woman sees a strand of her hair being cut in a dream, it means a fight between her and her husband, or it could mean that someone is encouraging her husband to seek another woman. If one sees himself grooming his hair with oily dressing in a dream, it means adorning oneself for the world. If the oil runs over one's face in the dream, it means trouble. Discovering a bad odor emanating from one's hair in the dream means hearing praises. Delousing one's hair in a dream means discovering some of one's own faults.
Hair Dream Explanation — In a dream, hair represents money and longevity. If a rich person ties a strand of hair to a bun of his own in a dream, it means increase of his wealth and growth of his business based on a business loan or a mortgage. If a poor person sees that in a dream, it means that he will borrow money to pay for his debts and still borrow more money to pay for his daily expenses. If one sees his straight hair frizzed or curled in a dream, it means that he will be honored, and if he sees his frizzed hair straight in a dream, it means that he will suffer from humiliation or lose his rank. If one with a straight and lanky hair sees it longer than usual in a dream, it means that money belonging to someone for whom he works will be distributed, wasted, or lost.