Bride Dream Explanation — If one sees a bride on her wedding day, dressed in her beautiful robe, looking beautiful and adorned with flower in a dream, it means wealth in this world. If one sees himself as a bridegroom and could not see his bride or recognize her in the dream, or if she is not named or attributed to him in the dream, it means his death or that he may commit a murder. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Bride Dream Explanation — If one recognizes his bride, looks at her, and if she is named in the dream, it means that he will marry the same woman. If one sees himself getting married in a dream, it means that he will gain power equal to the position of that woman, her role, danger, her family's status, the meaning of her name, and her beauty. (Also see Star; Wedding) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Wedding Dream Explanation — If one sees himself as a bridegroom on his wedding night, accompanied with musicians and dancers in the dream, it means that he may die in that place. If one sees himself having marital intercourse with his bride, but could not see her or recognize her, nor is she named to him in the dream, it also means his death. If one sees and recognizes his bride, or if she is named as his bride in the dream, then it means acquiring wealth. (Also see Bride; Locksmith; Star) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Bridegroom Dream Explanation — If a persons sees himself as having become abridgegroom and he also recognizes his bride in the dream it is a glad tiding that he will soon marry, or he will wield power or he will become the owner of something of value. But if he did not see his bride nor does he see himself in wedlock with a woman it means that he will either die or be killed or become a martyr. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Bridegroom Dream Explanation — (See Bride) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Bridegroom Dream Explanation — Dreaming of being a bridegroom without seeing or having been acquainted with the bride or having been told who she is or simply without knowing her name: Will die or kill someone. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Wedding Dream Explanation — A wedding symbolises the acquiring of honour, dignity, pomp and material wealth, its measure depending on the beauty, pedigree and social status of his bride in the dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Virgin Dream Explanation — (Chaste; Girl; Unmarried) Seeing a virgin woman in a dream means distress, adversities, or business difficulties, while seeing a woman in a dream means comfort and success. (Also see Bride) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Bigamy Dream Explanation — • For a man, it means power, in the event the bride has been seen or named or is known to the dreamer, and such power would be commensurate with her beauty; otherwise it means his death or he will commit a killing.
• A woman dreaming that she has married an additional husband: Benefits and good deeds, in case that husband was seen or named or was known to her. Otherwise it means her doom. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Makkah Dream Explanation — • A bachelor entering Mecca (Makkah): Will be blessed with a bride.
• A person in dispute entering Mecca (Makkah): Will be defeated in the feud.
• Going to Mecca (Makkah) for the pilgrimage: (1) It will be so in reality. (2) If the dreamer is ill, the disease will last and the dreamer will die and perhaps go to Paradise.
• Going to Mecca (Makkah) strictly for business: The dreamer is an earthly creature. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Star Dream Explanation — Stars symbolize people. Those that have a masculine name represent men; those with a feminine name allude to women. Big ones refer to notables, small ones to youths, children, or slaves. The ones the Arabs used as guiding marks when they moved in the desert are the Prophet Muhammad’s companions. Stars that had once upon a time been worshipped instead of God and were thus metamorphosed, says Ibn Siren, like the Dog Star or Sirius, Venus, and Canopus, symbolize irreligious and evil persons. For a king, the stars are his soldiers and followers; for a bride or a bridegroom the stars are her or his entourage.
• Stars falling on earth or in the sea or burning out: Bloodshed and killings. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Marriage Dream Explanation — • High position, gains, and prosperity.
• Marrying and penetrating a woman: Dignity and the attainment of something the dreamer is striving for.
• Marrying a woman after seeing, knowing or identifying her or after she has been named to you: You will have a good or bad destiny in life, depending on the social position, virtue or vice, beauty or danger of that lady, or the meaning of the bride’s name.
• Marrying when the man already has one or more wives (Muslims may have up to four, provided they treat them fairly and equally): Elevation in life and benefit as much as the woman he had seen or identified was beautiful. If he had neither seen, identified her, nor heard her name, he or someone else would die in his arms. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Peacock Dream Explanation — In a dream, a peacock represents a vain and a strutting person. A peacock in a dream also could represent a beautiful and a wealthy woman, or cheerful looking people. If one sees himself owning a peacock and a pigeon in a dream, it means that he is a pimp. A female peacock in a dream represents a bride, children, or wealth. Owning a peacock in a dream also means wandering, heedlessness, pride, ostentatiousness, backbiting, deceit, lies, confiding into one's enemy, loss of blessings, experiencing poverty after being rich and tightness after plenitude. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Masjid Dream Explanation — If one enters a mosque riding on an animal in a dream, it means that he will cut off his connection with his relatives, leave them behind and forbid them to follow him. If one dies in a Masjid in a dream, it means that he will die as a true penitent. If the carpet or the straw mat of a mosque becomes a shredded rag in the dream, it means that the community of that Masjid is divided and corrupt. Building a Masjid in a dream also means overcoming one's enemy. Entering the Sacred Mosque in Mecca in a dream means arriving with one's bride to their new home and it could mean fulfillment of a promise, being truthful, dispelling one's fear and reaching the shore of safety. (Also see Minaret; Minbar; Mosque) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Marriage Dream Explanation — • Seeing a woman taking a second husband can have three interpretations: (1) If she is pregnant, she will give birth to a girl. (2) The lady is trying to get her daughter married. (3) Dispute over marriage between the lady and her husband.
• Marriage contract involving an unidentified woman: Death, if the bride-groom is ill. Otherwise, it means that the dreamer will sign a contract that will bring him power or will testify against a dead person. Because women symbolize power, penetration is tantamount to killing and the penis is likened to a dagger or a spear stab that causes bloodshed.
• The dreamer marrying another’s wife and taking her to him: Loss of dignity and livelihood. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Testicles Dream Explanation — • Seeing one’s testicles inflated and stronger than they really are: (1) Will be protected from any harm. (2) Will have many girls.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut or destroyed: (1) An amount of money is due by the dreamer, of which two thousand, two hundred, or simply two currency units are missing. (2) Will be deprived of God’s blessings, have no more children, and face hard times. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will betray one’s country for personal benefits. (5) Will lose one’s children. (6) Will lose one’s purse or money altogether. (7) Will lose the consent of the bride’s sponsors. (8) Will lose one’s family or other relatives. (9) Will no longer be decent. (10) Will contract a skin disease, in particular; alopecia (loss of hair), commonly called fox’s evil; or leontiasis leprosy, known as lion’s evil.
• A dreamer seeing his testicles being cut off or infected with a disease: Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Deer Dream Explanation — A deer in a dream represents women and children. Capturing a deer in a dream or receiving one as a gift means prosperity, an inheritance, marriage, having children or overcoming one's adversary. Slaughtering a deer in a dream means deflowering a young girl. Bringing a deer inside one's house means finding a bride for one's son. If one kills and skins a deer in a dream, it means that he will rape a noble woman. A deer jumping at someone in a dream represents a disobedient wife. Owning a deer in a dream means marriage to a noble woman or it could represent wealth which is earned from lawful sources. (Also see Gazelle) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Garden Dream Explanation — A garden in a dream also represents a marketplace, a new bride's house, a property, an animal domesticated for service, a shop, a business, a tavern, a bathhouse, generosity, an army made of slaves, cattle or personal assets. If one sees himself inside a garden in a dream, it means comfort and growth in his life. If the house to which this garden belongs is Allah's house, then the man seeing it is in paradise. If he is sick, it means that he will die from his illness and enter that paradise. If the garden is unknown in the dream, it means martyrdom and particularly if he finds inside the garden a woman calling him to herself, or to drink milk or honey from the garden's rivers and the same is true if the garden does not look like the ones he is accustomed to see in the world. Otherwise, If one sees himself looking at a garden, and if he is unmarried, it means that he will meet a suitable woman and get married. If he is married, it means that he will receive joy from his wife equal to that which he received from the garden in his dream. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin