Adultery Dream Explanation — (Rape) Committing the abominable and forbidden act of adultery in a dream means betrayal. If one sees himself doing so in a dream, it means that he will betray his wife. An unknown woman is better here than a known woman. Adultery in a dream also means theft. If one sees an adulteress soliciting him for fornication in a dream it means that he might be lured to earn unlawful money. If one commits adultery with a young and a beautiful woman in a dream, it means that he will place his earnings in a well-guarded place or a coffer. If a strong person commits adultery in his dream and if he had to face the divine ordinance and chastisement for his sin in the dream, it means that his authority will expand. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Adultery Dream Explanation — • Having sex with an adulteress: Will make illegal or sinful gains or will really commit adultery. (According to a verse in the Holy Quran, only an adulterer would have sex with an adulteress (“Suratul Nur” [Light], verse 03.) If ejaculation has followed, the person should wash thoroughly.
• Seeing people going out of their way to an adulteress: Those people will concur with or benefit from the views of a learned or wise man.
• Committing adultery with a beautiful young woman: The dreamer is putting his money in a safe place.
• Being stoned to death after committing adultery: (1) Will become notorious. (2) For a religious-minded person, will acquire good learning. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Adultery Dream Explanation — If the person in the dream qualifies for leadership, then he will be endowed with one. If one sees himself committing adultery with the wife of a close friend in a dream it means that he will take some money from him. If one reads the ruling of the divine ordinance concerning the punishment of adulterers in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. If one deals with an adulteress or with a woman who has committed adultery in a dream, then such a woman represents the world and its seekers. If a student on the path of Allah Almighty, who is known to have piety, good conduct and who has the look of a believer sees himself dealing with an adulteress or a woman who has committed adultery in a dream, it means that he will join the company of a gnostic and learn wisdom at his hand. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Adultery Dream Explanation — • Committing adultery with the wife of a person known to the dreamer: The dreamer wants to take a bite at his fortune.
• Sleeping with somebody else’s wife while the husband is present and raises no objection: That man will entrust the dreamer with the responsibility of looking after his household.
• Dreaming of reading the Quranic verse: “The adulterer and the adulteress, scourge ye each one of them (with) a hundred stripes. And let not pity for the twain withhold you from obedience to Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a party of believers witness their punishment” (“Al-Nur” [Light], verse 02): The dreamer is an adulterer or an adulteress.
• Seeing a man flirting with a married woman: That man is coveting her husband.
• Entering a place where adultery occurs or is in vogue and being unable to get out of it: Will die fast. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Adultery Dream Explanation — Adultery symbolizes betrayal and theft.
• An adulteress flirting with the dreamer: Will obtain dirty money.
• A concupiscent person having sex with an adulteress: Will make sinful gains or will be involved in evil and intrigue.
• A virtuous and righteous person making love to an adulteress: Will add to his knowledge and blessings or will perform the pilgrimage to Mecca (Makkah). The contradiction between the above two cases lies in that sex, in general, symbolizes the fulfilment of wishes, be they religious or worldly, because sex is nothing else but pleasure, satisfaction, delight, or ecstasy. And the woman, in dreams, symbolizes the world or the dreamer’s life and livelihood. Therefore, the meaning of having intercourse with a woman is contingent upon the tendencies of the dreamer, whether religious or earthly. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Adultery Dream Explanation — If one sees a man and a woman sitting alone in an intimate setting in his dream, and if he recognizes them, it means that he desires some worldly interests from such a man. If a man sees himself raping a young woman in a dream, it means that he hides his savings in an unknown place. If he is caught after that, and if the divine ordinance is exacted in the dream, his dream means that he will follow the path of knowledge and understanding of religious jurisprudence. If one commits adultery with an adulteress in a dream, it means that he will face severe trials. If one enters a brothel in his dream and finds it impossible to leave that place, it means that he may die shortly. If one sees himself sleeping with someone else's wife, while the husband is not minding in a dream, it means that the husband will entrust him with his home to manage. If one marries an adulteress in a dream, it means that he is an adulterer. (Also see Sexual intercourse) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Shroud Or Mortuary Winding Sheet Dream Explanation — (Also see Dress.) It symbolizes a penchant for adultery. The smaller the shroud, the closer the dreamer is to repentance, and vice versa. But interpreters differ on this point—some of them feel that the larger the shroud, the better the dream is.
• Seeing a living person wearing a shroud: The dreamer has a leaning toward adultery. If the shroud has not been worn, he is inciting others to commit adultery, but nobody responds to his calls.
• Being wrapped up in a shroud: The dreamer will die. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Mongoose Dream Explanation — The mongoose symbolizes adultery. Seeing it means that the dreamer will commit adultery, for it basically kills snakes, but it also steals hens, which according to Ibn Siren have similarities with women. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Marriage Dream Explanation — • Marrying an adulteress: Will yourself indulge in adultery. (Also see Adultery.)
• Marrying any kind of animal: Will marry a woman having similarities with such a beast. If the animal was consenting, the woman in question would go along in the husband’s direction, be it good or bad.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman in sight or in a mysterious manner: The patient will die and rest peacefully. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Cat Dream Explanation — A cat in a dream represents a book of records, one's share from a business, an inheritance, or his work. A cat in a dream also means shunning off one's husband, wife or children, or it could mean a fight, theft, adultery, disloyalty, eavesdropping, backbiting or bearing a child from adultery, a bastard child, or it could represent a gentle speaking person, a toadying person or someone who desires to be accepted by others, and should he find an opportune moment, he will spoil everyone's peace. A cat in a dream also represents a banal woman who likes herself. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Rape Dream Explanation — (See Adultery) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Fornication Dream Explanation — (See Adultery; Sexual intercourse) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Betrayal Dream Explanation — Betrayal or treason means adultery. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Den Dream Explanation — In a dream, a den represents a bastard son, a child of adultery or the retreat of an ascetic. (Also see Hole) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Circumambulation Dream Explanation — Seeing oneself circumambulating Allah's house while riding on a mare in a dream means that one will commit the abominable sin of adultery with a member of his own family or with a consanguineous blood relative with whom it is not permissible to have sexual relationship. (Also see Kabah; Rituals of the pilgrimage; Sai) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Cat Dream Explanation — The case would be worse if the cat dreamt of was of the wild type. By contrast, a quiet she-cat means a comfortable year, a savage one a year full of harm. The she-cat is sometimes a reference to tender motherhood. Other contradictory symbols include: (1) Dispute or controversy. (2) Adultery. (3) The product of adultery or an abandoned child whose father cannot be identified. (4) The absence of gratitude. (5) The failure to fulfil a promise or honour one’s obligations. (6) Being quick of hearing. (7) Whispers. (8) The hypocritical flatterer and gadabout. The she-cat usually symbolizes an evil and deceitful woman. A woman told Ibn Siren she dreamed that a cat had introduced its head into her husband’s stomach, taken something out of it, and eaten it. The great seer said that a black thief would enter her husband’s shop that evening and steal 316 dirham's from his safe. And so it was. There was a black bath attendant in the neighbourhood. The people of the area got hold of him, and he confessed to his crime and restored the money. When asked how he managed to know all that, Ibn Siren said that the cat was a thief, the husband’s stomach his safe and what was taken out of it the money. As for defining the exact amount, Ibn Siren said that each letter of the alphabet had its specific number. Therefore cat—in Arabic sanur—stood for 316 dirham's. Dream Interpreter: Various Islamic Scholars
Hidden treasure Dream Explanation — (Boy; Enemy; Power; Snake; Troves; Unjust ruler; Woman) If the treasure one discovers in his dream is hidden by a previous generation, it means receiving an inheritance, lawful earnings, a booty, a son from adultery, or it could represent an orphan because it comes from someone else's earnings. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Shroud Dream Explanation — (Wrap) A shroud in a dream means covering one's private parts, or it could mean having a secret affair, concealing one's action while displaying a deceptive appearance, or it could mean marriage with an incompatible spouse. Wearing a shroud in a dream also may mean earning money from adultery. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Dagger Dream Explanation — (Knife) Carrying a dagger in one's hand in a dream means attainment of one's purpose or gaining financial stability. Sheathing a dagger in a dream means committing adultery. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin
Fox Dream Explanation — If one sees himself battling a fox in a dream, it means that his wife has committed adultery. Capturing a piece of fox skin or his hair in a dream means victory and strength, or it may be interpreted as receiving an inheritance. A fox in one's dream also represents profits, new clothing, one's wife or marriage. (Also see Fur) Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin