| |Nude Dream Explanation
— (See Naked)
Lover of boys Dream Explanation
— (See Pederasty)
Young man Dream Explanation
— (Teenage boy) An unknown young
man in a dream represents an enemy. If the young
man is known in the dream, then whatever strength, harshness, weaknesses, deceit, perfidy, or character he displays, they denote the same character in wakefulness. Walking behind an unknown young
man in a dream means pursuing one's enemy and conquering him. If one meets an unknown young
man whom he dislikes in a dream, it means that such an enemy will surface and people will abhor him. If one happens to like him in the dream, then it means that he will face an enemy whom most people like and sympathize with. If a young
man sees himself turned into an old person in a dream, it means that he will suffer major losses in his life. A young
man or a teenager in a dream mostly represents an enemy, for a teenager rarely respects or heeds the advice of his peers. A young
man in a dream also represents deceit, betrayal, energy, or stubbornness, though he also could represent blessings and gratitude.
Young woman Dream Explanation
— (Teenage girl) A young
girl in a dream represents an enemy however she may look. Seeing a well dressed and pleasingly adorned young
woman in a dream means hearing pleasing news coming from an unexpected person. Seeing a young
and a beautiful looking female servant in a dream means blessings, a favor, joy and festivities. In a dream, seeing an unknown young
girl is more advantageous than seeing a known one. The strongest in meaning are those teenage girls who are presentable, well mannered and beautifully dressed. If she is seen dressed with modesty in the dream, then she represents goodness, chastity, discreteness, and following the correct religious conduct. If she adorns herself and plays up her charms in the dream, then such goodness will be public. If a young
girl sees herself as an old woman in a dream, it means that she will live with modesty and preserve her chastity. If an old woman sees herself turned young
again in the dream, it means regaining her strength, sexual desire and fertility. If she engages in lawful sexual intercourse in marriage, it denotes strong religious adherence. If she engages in sexual intercourse with someone without marriage in the dream, then her dream represents her love for the world and attachment to its glitters. If one sees an old woman turned young
in a dream, then the above explanation becomes stronger. However, if one is poor, it means that her basic needs will be secured. If one has lost her chances in this world, it means that she will have a new opportunity, or if she is sick, it means that she will recover from her illness. Seeing a young
girl frowning in a dream means that one may hear disturbing news. If she looks emaciated, then one's dream denotes poverty. If she is naked in the dream, it means business losses and defamation. Marrying a virgin teenage girl in a dream means wealth. (Also see Little girl)
A Young Girl Dream Explanation
— If she is not known to him, she symbolises his current year. Further, if she is beautiful and healthy and she is seen speaking to him or giving him something or he sees himself hugging her or making love to her or having intercourse with her it means the current year will prove profitable and fruitful for him. It not beautiful, the year will prove a disaster.
Young boy Dream Explanation
— (See Boy)
The Young of Edible Game Dream Explanation
— They represent a perbond children. Sometimes, slaves, if the person acquires any portion of their body.
Nudity in the Masjid Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself as nude
in the masjid or market place or in any other place, provided non had seen his aurah nor had anyone taunted him it suggest cheerfulness after sorrow, good health after sickness, atonement from sins and freedom from debts.
Pubescence Dream Explanation
— (See Young
Boy Dream Explanation
— (Young boy) Seeing a young
boy in a dream means receiving glad tidings. Begetting a boy in a dream means worries, burdens or sickness, while giving birth to a girl in a dream means relief from distress or easing of one's difficulties. Carrying a young
boy in a dream means carrying burdens. Giving birth to a boy in a dream also could mean having a helper. A beautiful looking young
boy in a dream also signifies good luck and victory over one's enemy. Seeing a beautiful looking boy in a dream means that beautiful and pleasant things will take place in one's life, or it could mean satisfying one's needs. If one is called a teenager in a dream, it signifies the necessity to take a ritual ablution, or that something good or bad may take place in wakefulness.
Complimenting oneself Dream Explanation
— Complimenting oneself in a dream means committing a sin. If an unknown young
person compliments him in a dream, it means that his enemy will yield to him. If a known young
person, or if an old man compliments him in a dream, it means attaining success at their hand.
Surgery Dream Explanation
— Surgery in a dream represents the real limb which is operated on in one's dream. If a young
man or a young
woman see themselves having an operation where their chest is opened, or having an open heart surgery for example in a dream, it means that they are in love. As for elderly people, it means distress. Having a minor surgery on the thumb in a dream means signing a loan. (Also see Body; Chest)
Foot Dream Explanation
— The foot symbolizes a man’s style and wealth. The toes are his male children, his boys
, his servants, and his maids or slaves.
• One’s feet stretching upward or toward the sky till they are detached from the body: Two male children will die.
• Seeing one or many toes taking off to the sky: Some of the dreamer’s boys
, maidens, or slave girls will die.
• Having hair on the toes: An overwhelming debt. Excessive hair means that the hero of such a dream will die in prison.
• Committing adultery with one’s foot: The dreamer is in pursuit of illegitimate, unconventional, or perverse sexual practices.
• Having many feet: (1) For a rich person, disease. (2) Will go blind. (3) Will go behind bars where the dreamer cannot walk freely or unaccompanied by a guard.
• A foot turning into stone: The dreamer will lose such a foot.
• Kicking the king or ruler: The dreamer will find in the street a coin with that person’s image on it.
• Stepping on embers or live coal to extinguish it, then withdrawing one’s foot, then stepping again, and so on and so forth: The dreamer is a whimsical person and a fatalist or likes to talk about destiny.
• The big toe having been cut off: (1) The dreamer will resume relations with someone or some folk. (2) The dreamer will lose a source of living.
• The sole of the foot or the foot itself having been severed: Will be maimed.
Venus Dream Explanation
— (Planet; Woman) In a dream, the planet Venus represents a beautiful woman. Seeing the planet Venus in a dream means getting married to an attractive and a beautiful woman of no kinship to him, though her beauty will lead many people into temptation. The planet Venus in a dream also could mean allegations, playfulness, complaisance, jokes, images, idolatry, jewelry, nudity, pictures
of beautiful women, or it could mean beautiful clothing. Seeing the planet Venus in a dream also means allegations, accusations, or that one may pursue any of the aforementioned elements, or he may establish a friendship with someone who follows such avenues, or perhaps he may marry an attractive and a beautiful woman, a foreign woman, or a famous singer. If one sees the planet Venus mixing with the moon, or if its position is lower than the moon, or if it is burning in the dream, then Venus represents one's daughter, or it could mean mixing with crazy or stupid people, or listening to vain talk. (Also see Constellation; Heavens)
Teenage boy Dream Explanation
— (See Young
Teenage girl Dream Explanation
— (See Young
Egg Dream Explanation
— For medical doctors, gifted persons, and poultry farmers, eggs mean welfare. For the rest, few eggs mean benefits; many eggs means deep worries. Big eggs refer to boys
and small ones to girls. For bachelors, eggs often symbolize marriage. For married people, eggs are the forerunners of childbirth. Eggs also represent hidden things.
• Eggs in a container: Slave or maiden girls, in view of the Quranic expression “[Pure] as they were hidden eggs [of the ostrich].” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 49.)
• The dreamer’s hen having laid an egg: Will be blessed with a male child.
• Cooked eggs without shells: Blessed gifts and benefits.
• Eating raw eggs: (1) Will accept dirty money. (2) Will be plagued by many worries. (3) Will commit a sin.
• Eating eggshells: The dreamer is a graverobber.
• Dreaming that wife has laid an egg: She will give birth to an atheist, in view of Quranic verses addressed to atheists and comprising examples of God’s might and miracles, such as: “… he bringeth forth the dead from the living” (“Al-Rum” [The Romans], verse 19.)
• Putting an egg under a hen that cracks to give way to chicks: A dead matter will be revived, and a pious son will be born to the dreamer or as many sons as there were chicks, in view of the Quranic expression in the same verse: “He bringeth forth the living from the dead….”
• Placing eggs under a cock, which is hatched to give chicks: A tutor will arrive for the young boys
• Breaking an egg: Will deflower a virgin. If the dreamer fails to break it, he won’t be able to pierce the hymen.
• A man whose wife is pregnant hitting an egg once: He is ordering his wife to abort.
• Seeing someone else breaking an egg and throwing it back to the dreamer: That man will deflower the dreamer’s daughter.
• Digging an egg out of one’s sleeve: The dreamer will penetrate his nanny or slave and have a girl from her.
• Having plenty of raw eggs: The dreamer’s great wealth is in jeopardy.
• Seeing boiled eggs: The revival of a stalled or dead matter, which will yield quite a lot of money.
• Groping for eggs: Will squander or eat up the money of a woman.
• Eating eggs: Will marry a rich woman.
• A crane egg: A poor boy.
• A parrot egg: A pious maid or a maiden.
• Being given an egg: Will be blessed with an honest son. If the egg was broken, the son would die.
• Shelling cooked eggs: Will obtain money from rulers.
• A bondsman or servant dreaming of receiving a boiled egg from his mistress, shelling it, and eating it: He will bring up her child according to the instructions of her husband, which will provide a source of living for the dreamer.
Lark Dream Explanation
— The lark symbolizes a young
Pederasty Dream Explanation
— (Homosexuality; Lover of boys; Sodomize; Sodomy) Molesting a child, or forcing a boy to sodomy in a dream means committing an evil act, loss of one's capital to one's enemy, engaging in loathsome actions, losing dignity, or confronting an enemy. (Also see Anus; Inkwell; Satan; Scorpion; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Building Dream Explanation
— The element of a good building in a dream represents love, affection, unity, progeny, prosperity, a garment of honor, and girls in one's family. A strong edifice means strength and firmness. It also means support, help and a long life. Raising a new edifice in a dream represents either personal or collective material benefits in this world. If one sees himself building an edifice in a dream, it means having intercourse with his spouse. If one builds a church, it defines him as Christian. If he builds a mosque, it defines him as Muslim. If a man of knowledge sees himself building a mosque as an offering to please Allah Almighty in a dream, it means that he will compile a study from which others will benefit or that people will seek his advice in religious matters or interpretations. If a king, or a ruler sees himself building a mosque as an offering for Allah's pleasure in a dream, it means that he will rule his subjects with justice, command what is lawful and forbid what is unlawful. If he builds a school, it shows him to be a man of knowledge. If he builds a hospice in a dream, it means that he is an ascetic. If a sick person sees himself building a house in a dream, it means that he will recover from his illness and enjoy good health. Seeing buildings in a dream explains one's determination, it also means one's wants for himself when he rejoices at finding something suitable for status. If one sees his house bigger than it is in reality in a dream, it means expansion in one's material resources. If it grows beyond the normal norms in a dream, it means anxiety, or a delegation that hastens to enter that house without permission, announcing a calamity, or it could mean that a wedding will take place in that house. Building a house in a dream also means extending one's connections, strengthening one's relationship with his kin, friends, or if the person in question is a general in the army, or a leader, then it means building a strong army. Building a house in a dream also means regaining power, rejoicing or success in one's business, all of which are relative to the thickness of its walls. On the other hand, demolishing one's house in a dream means disagreement, disintegration or separation of one's family, relatives, friends, associates or dissolution of one's army. If one sees himself working for some people to renovate an old building in a dream, it means correcting the norms of conduct in that community or reviving old traditions. For example if one sees himself reconstructing the house of Pharaoh in a dream, it means that he is reviving or re-establishing Pharaoh's system of government, or adopting its principals. Erecting a foundation for a building, then completing its structure in a dream means seeking knowledge, wisdom or leadership. Building a house in a different county, town or locality in a dream means a marriage with a woman from that neighbourhood. Building an edifice from ceramic in a dream means decorating oneself. If the building is from clay in the dream, it means lawful earnings. If one engraves pictures
or forms thereon in the dream, it means acquiring knowledge, learning a new craft, a leading position in the government which involves partying, alcohol and mingling with what is unlawful. Building an edifice from plaster or backed bricks encrusted with pictures
or forms in a dream means engaging in an unlawful or a deceitful act. Building a house in a dream and strengthening its walls, means to complete the father's traditions, and to continue working in his trade. (Also see Builder)
| || |