Egg Dream Explanation
— For medical doctors, gifted persons, and poultry farmers, eggs mean welfare. For the rest, few eggs mean benefits; many eggs means deep worries. Big eggs refer to boys and small ones to girls. For bachelors, eggs often symbolize marriage. For married people, eggs are the forerunners of childbirth. Eggs also represent hidden things.
• Eggs in a container: Slave or maiden girls, in view of the Quranic expression “[Pure] as they were hidden eggs [of the ostrich].” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 49.)
• The dreamer’s hen having laid an egg: Will be blessed with a male child.
• Cooked eggs without shells: Blessed gifts and benefits.
• Eating raw eggs: (1) Will accept dirty money. (2) Will be plagued by many worries. (3) Will commit a sin.
• Eating eggshells: The dreamer is a graverobber.
• Dreaming that wife has laid an egg: She will give birth to an atheist, in view of Quranic verses addressed to atheists and comprising examples of God’s might and miracles, such as: “… he bringeth forth the dead from the living” (“Al-Rum” [The Romans], verse 19.)
• Putting an egg
under a hen that cracks to give way to chicks: A dead matter will be revived, and a pious son will be born to the dreamer or as many sons as there were chicks, in view of the Quranic expression in the same verse: “He bringeth forth the living from the dead….”
• Placing eggs under a cock, which is hatched to give chicks: A tutor will arrive for the young boys.
• Breaking an egg: Will deflower a virgin. If the dreamer fails to break it, he won’t be able to pierce the hymen.
• A man whose wife is pregnant hitting an egg
once: He is ordering his wife to abort.
• Seeing someone else breaking an egg
and throwing it back to the dreamer: That man will deflower the dreamer’s daughter.
• Digging an egg
out of one’s sleeve: The dreamer will penetrate his nanny or slave and have a girl from her.
• Having plenty of raw eggs: The dreamer’s great wealth is in jeopardy.
• Seeing boiled eggs: The revival of a stalled or dead matter, which will yield quite a lot of money.
• Groping for eggs: Will squander or eat up the money of a woman.
• Eating eggs: Will marry a rich woman.
• A crane egg: A poor boy.
• A parrot egg: A pious maid or a maiden.
• Being given an egg: Will be blessed with an honest son. If the egg
was broken, the son would die.
• Shelling cooked eggs: Will obtain money from rulers.
• A bondsman or servant dreaming of receiving a boiled egg
from his mistress, shelling it, and eating it: He will bring up her child according to the instructions of her husband, which will provide a source of living for the dreamer.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation
— Eating the shell or white of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Coming down Dream Explanation
— (See Descending)
Coming home Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Home coming Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Yellow Dream Explanation
— (Color) Wearing a yellow
silken garment in a dream means a sickness. If a warrior sees himself wearing a yellow
silken garment in a dream, it means that he will be decorated for his chivalry. Yellow
in a dream also represents strains. (Also see Colors; Paleness)
Yellow Fruit Dream Explanation
— Seeing yellow
fruit such as apples, apricots, pears, saffron etc. in one's dream implies that the observer of this dream will fall ill.
Yellow rose Dream Explanation
— (See Rose)
Yellow scorpion Dream Explanation
— (See Scorpion)
Donning Yellow Clothes Dream Explanation
— It suggests sickness and anxiety. But there is no harm if this colour is seen in a long coat such as a jubbah or achkah.
A Yellow Ring or a Ring Made of Lead Dream Explanation
— He will be the receipient of things of little value.
Eggs Dream Explanation
— (Eggs in a basket or a place.) Eggs represent the element of prosperity, or the fear of depleting one's riches. Eggs in a dream also represent marriage for an unmarried person and children for a married one. If one's chicken lay eggs for him in a dream, it means a new born in his family. Eating a boiled egg
in a dream means comfort and income while eating a raw egg
means unlawful earnings, adultery or distress. If one sees his wife laying an egg
in a dream, it means that she will bear a child who will lack faith in Allah. If the egg
breaks in the dream, it means that his newborn will die shortly after birth. If one sees himself raising chicken for eggs, then if the eggs hatch in his dream, it means that some of his affairs that where unsolvable will rejuvenate with success, and it could mean that he will beget a child who will grow to have true faith in Allah Almighty. He also may beget a child for each egg
that hatches in his dream. Eggs in a basket in a dream also represent a family reunion. (Also see Boiled eggs; Omelet)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man said to Imam Ibn Seerin: "A man saw himself in a dream piercing eggs from the top, extracting the egg
white, and leaving the egg
yoke." Imam Ibn Seerin replied: "Let him come here and tell me his dream in person." At three different occasions, the man kept on asking about the meaning of that dream, and Imam Ibn Seerin insisted on the same reply. Finally, after taking a promise from Ibn Seerin, the man confessed that he is the person who saw that dream. Imam Ibn Seerin asked someone to call the chief of police and to tell him that this man is a body snatcher who digs the graves and steals their contents. The man immediately asked for forgiveness, repented from his doing, and promised never to do it again.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming
• Seeing sperm coming
out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming
. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming
out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Brass Dream Explanation
— (Money; Yellow) Brass in a dream means enmity. If one sees himself melting brass in a dream, it means that he will engages in a fight about mundane things and consequently becomes himself a subject of people's talk. It is also said that if one sees yellow
brass in his dream , it means that he will hear harsh words and false statements. Yellow
brass in a dream also represents a person who is proud about his worldly possessions. If one is beaten with a stick of brass in a dream, it means that he is seeking some worldly gains. Brass or similar yellow
metals in a dream represent an imposter who swindles money from people, cheats and threatens them. (Also see Coppersmith)
Paleness Dream Explanation
— (Yellow) Paleness of one's face in a dream means a sickness. If one sees his face bright yellow
in a dream, it means that he will be among the exalted and blessed people in the hereafter. However, paleness of the face in a dream also may be interpreted as humiliation, jealousy, or hypocrisy. Paleness of the face in a dream also could mean devotion, standing up in prayers at night, observing night vigils, being in love, piety, contemplation, or being afraid of something. If one sees his face white and his body yellow
in a dream, it means that what he shows outwardly is better than what he hides. On the other hand, if one's face is yellow
and pale and his body is white in the dream, then it means that his heart is better than what others can perceive from his outer look. If both his face and body look pale and emaciated in a dream, it means an illness. Paleness of the face alone in a dream also means sadness or sorrow. Wearing a yellow
garment in a dream means an illness, unless if it is made from silk. If one sees himself in a dream wearing a yellowish silk -brocaded cloak, it means religious fakery, or committing improprieties under the name of one's religion. (Also see Yellow)
Nit Dream Explanation
— (Egg; Louse; Vermin) In a dream, lice eggs represent contemptible people. If one sees them and could not remove them in the dream, it means that contemptible people will pursue his wife, and he will fail to persecute them or even avoid them. (Also see Lice)
Skin Dream Explanation
— According to Ibn Siren, blackness refers to a person’s wealth. A man once came to him and told him he dreamed that his fiancee had become black and short. “Her blackness,” said Ibn Siren, “is her wealth. Her shortness, her life.” And, in fact, the man married the girl, who did not live long and whose money he inherited. Red skin is a symbol of dignity and relief, especially if it is whitish. Yellow
means disease, except if the yellow
is gorgeous, in which case the dreamer will be close to God in the Hereafter, if God wills. A white complexion means that the dreamer is religious, faithful, and righteous. If his cheeks turn white, he will enjoy dignity and prosperity.
• Dreaming that a host of black women are coming
to you: You will have plenty of welfare, but from the enemy side.
• Dreaming that your face is black and that you are wearing white clothes: You will have a female child in view of the Quranic verse that reads as follows: “When if one of them receiveth tidings of the birth of a female, his face remaineth darkened, and he is wroth inwardly.” (“Al-Nahl” [The Bees], verse 58.)
• Your face being black and your clothes dirty: You are lying to God.
• Your face turning black and dusty: You will die.
• A man dreaming that he has red makeup on his cheeks like women: He is an adulterer.