| |Vagina Dream Explanation
— A vagina
in a dream signifies relief for someone who is experiencing hardship, pressure, or sorrow. It also could mean satisfaction of one's needs, fulfillment of one's desire, marriage, partnership, exposing a secret, working with minerals, protecting women's chastity, imprisonment, the house entrance, the front door, travels, the prayer niche inside
a mosque, one's innermost secret, running water, heat, an oven, a garment, a canyon, discovering a cure for an illness and feeling happy about it, finding an elixir, feeling relief after having sexual relationship with one's spouse, a grave, distress, one's wife, fire, a burning desires, family reunion, having children, dispelling doubt about what is right and what is wrong, clearly identifying true from false, finding guidance, or heeding admonition. If a man looks at a woman's vagina
in a dream, it represents his wicked state of mind, needs, desires, humiliation, or it could represent the high standard a woman has achieved in his eyes. If a woman looks at a man's sexual organ in a dream, it represents her strength and manlike drive. If a prisoner finds himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means his release from prison, and for someone who is depressed, it means relief from his depression. If one has to appear in court, it means that he will win his case. If one is facing an opponent, it means that he will conquer him. Seeing the vagina
of an elderly woman in a dream means loss of business. If one re-enters the womb of a woman through her vagina
in a dream, it means his death. A vagina
in a dream also could represent a blood sucker, a murderer, or a deceitful person who portrays piety during the day, then shows his teeth at night. A vagina
in a dream also represents a shameless and an insolent worker, or it could represent a bird's nest. In this sense, capturing a bird, or looking inside
a bird's nest in a dream means getting married. If a woman sees water entering her vagina
in a dream, it means that she will conceive a child. If a woman's vagina
turns into iron or into any metal in the dream, it means that she has lost all hope in accomplishing her aspirations, satisfying her desires or needs. (Also see Blowing into the vagina; Looking at a sexual organ; Semen; Effeminate; Sexual intercourse; Sodomy)
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina
or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina
symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina
of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina
, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina
of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina
of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina
smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina
from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina
being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina
of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina
of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina
with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming
out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming
out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming
out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming
out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming
out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming
out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina
looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
Coming down Dream Explanation
— (See Descending)
Blowing into a vagina Dream Explanation
— (See Blowing)
Coming home Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Home coming Dream Explanation
— (See Arrival)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming
• Seeing sperm coming
out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming
. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming
from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming
out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Effeminate Dream Explanation
— (Lesbian; Sodomy; Transvestite; Vagina) If one sees himself acting effeminately in a dream, it means evil, distress, fear or that a calamity will befall him. If an effeminate person sees himself having a vagina
in a dream, it means that he has two faces or that he is satisfied to be knowledgeable as well as a fraud. If an effeminate person or a homosexual looks at his own male organ and finds no female organ beside it in the dream, it means that he will repent and back up from his loathsome conduct and revert to his natural sexual condition. If an effeminate person who is also bisexual sees himself as having a vagina
, or if he looks at his penis in a dream, it means separation from his wife or mother or segregation from his friends. (Also see Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Looking at a sexual organ Dream Explanation
— (Sexual organs; Vagina) Lustfully looking at the vagina
of one's wife or that of another woman, or touching it in a dream means engaging in a rotten business. Seeing a naked woman without her knowledge in a dream represents common pitfalls and mistakes one makes in his life.
Earwig Dream Explanation
— (Beetle; Insect; Worm) An insect with pincers that seeks out the human ear to crawl into his body (folk.) In a dream, an earwig represents the enemy of the leaders.
Transvestite Dream Explanation
— (See Vagina)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man said to Imam Ibn Seerin: "I saw a big bull coming
out of a small rock, and I shook hands with him in a dream. The bull then wanted to return inside
the rock, but he couldn't." Ibn Seerin replied: "Indeed; sometimes a man may say a big word, then regrets what he had said, though he cannot change it."
Scorpion Dream Explanation
— (Calamity; Misfortune) A scorpion in a dream means distress, dismay and trouble caused by a chatterer or a backbiter. A scorpion in a dream also means that one may be deceived by someone with a scorpion quality, and particularly if he uses a short haircut around the ears in the dream. A scorpion in a dream also represents a backbiter and an enemy from within one's family. If one catches a scorpion inside
his own house and throws it at his wife in the dream, it means that he engages with a loathsome and a forbidden sexual relationship with her from the anus. If a scorpion attacks people in a dream, the scorpion there represents a homosexual. A yellow scorpion in a dream represents a fierce enemy, though he would have more patience in getting at his prey. A yellow scorpion in a dream also means incoming money. Killing a yellow scorpion in a dream means making a good investment that will show profits. The sting of a scorpion in a dream represents the benefits one will receives and they will not remain long in one's possession. If scorpions pierce through the walls of one's house in a dream, it means the death of one's enemy. A scorpion in one's pants in a dream represents an enemy who blackmail or takes advantage of one's wife. Eating a cooked or a broiled scorpion in a dream means making money behind the back of one's enemy, or winning a just inheritance case against one's opponent. Eating an uncooked scorpion in a dream means backbiting a corrupt person. Eating a scorpion uncooked in a dream also means getting unlawful money. A scorpion coming
out of one's anus in a dream means begetting children who will turn enemies of their father. Swallowing a scorpion in a dream means letting an enemy inside
one's house. A scorpion inside
one's shirt or shop in a dream represents trouble and distress regarding one's livelihood. A scorpion sitting on one's bed in dream represents an inside
enemy. A scorpions inside
one's stomach in a dream represents the enmity of one's employees or children who work for their father. A scorpion in a dream also represents someone who speaks his mind and does not know his friend from his enemy. A scorpion in a dream also represents an enemy who lacks determination or will. Killing a scorpion in a dream means that one will capture and destroy his enemy. If one sees something that resembles a scorpion but is not a scorpion in a dream, it means that he has suspicion about someone who is not an enemy. The stingers of a scorpion in a dream represent one's tongue. (Also see Sting)
Anus Dream Explanation
— The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
• Pulling something from one’s anus: Will get stuck or become needy.
• Going into an anus: Wrong approach or running after a difficult matter, because that duct is sterile.
• Seeing a person’s anus: Will see a gloomy face, and the owner of such a face will spend as much money as blood or excrement coming
out of that anus the dreamer had seen. If such a person had passed the stool in the proper place, the money will be spent in the right direction, and the reverse is true.
• Seeing one’s anus has been obstructed: Will die.
• Seeing a young man’s anus: Will be defeated by him.
• Seeing the anus of a well-known old man: This very man will mislead you.
• Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
• Drinking water through one’s anus: The dreamer is constipated or congested.
• Seeing worms or lice coming
out of the rectum or anal tract: Will part from one’s children.
• Blood coming
out of the anus: A reference to the grandchildren.
• Being stained with one’s own anal blood: Illicit money.
• Seeing a duster coming
out of one’s anus (or stomach): Will move away from strangers who are eating up the money of your children. Seeing a peacock coming
out of one’s anus: A beautiful girl will be born to the dreamer.
• A fish coming
out of one’s anus: The dreamer will have an ugly girl.
• A kind of snake coming
out of one’s anus: Estranged children.
• A snake coming
out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: The dreamer’s time is over.
• A snake coming
out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina
, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• According to Is Haq Ibrahim ibn Abdullah Al-Kirmani, another authority on dreams quoted by Ibn Shaheen, the sight of the anus augurs well for the dreamer. More, if a nice smell is coming
out of the anus, it means that people are praising the hero of the dream. The reverse is also true.
Hole Dream Explanation
— (Deception; Plot; Profits; Fall) Digging a hole, a water well, or an irrigation and planning to water the plants with them in a dream means attending one's needs and serving the interests of his family. Eating from the dirt one piles from digging in his dream represents a swagger, or someone who acquires money through deception. Seeing oneself inside
a hole in a dream also means divorce. To see oneself outside of such a hole looking at it in a dream means having an argument with one's spouse that will end in reconciliation. If a sick person or a prisoner sees himself coming
out of a hole in a dream, it means that he will become free from his trials. Falling into a hole and crying for help to no avail in a dream means taking a short trip. A hole in a dream also represents a poor woman who strives to cover others pitfalls, though she cannot veil her own. Hiding inside
a hole in a dream also means appeasement of one's fears, or ending of one's adversities. If while hiding, one finds food, or fresh water, or a cloth to cover himself in the dream, it means profiting from sources one does not anticipate, or making peace with an opponent. To put a hole in one's shoe in a dream means facing trouble and adversities. (Also see Den; Mouse hole; Tunnel)
Smoke Dream Explanation
— Smoke symbolizes sufferings and torture inflicted by God or a penalty imposed by the sultan or ruler.
• Smoke coming
out of one’s shop: Welfare and fertility after an ordeal and a scandal caused by influential people.
• Smoke coming
out of well-cooked meat: Welfare, fertility, and joy after difficulties.
• Being lost or disappearing in smoke: Will have a fever.
• Feeling the heat of smoke: Trouble and worries.
Giraffe Dream Explanation
— (Hoof) Seeing a giraffe without a necessary reason in a dream has a negative connotation. In fact, it may mean an illness or business losses. On the other hand, a giraffe in a dream could represent a beautiful woman, or learning astonishing news coming
from a foreign land, or hearing comforting news coming
from a close friend, a wife or a child. A giraffe in a dream also represents a wife who is keen to protect her married life or who stands behind her husband under all circumstances.
Tower Dream Explanation
— Standing inside
a tower in a dream means that one should not feel safe from the blows of his enemy, or expect to be secured and safe in his own environment when someone calls upon him for something. If he is sick, it means that he may die from his illness. Standing on top of a tower or a wall in a dream means that one will conquer or capture a dangerous person. If one stands over or inside
a tower that is no longer in use in a dream, then it represents his grave. (Also see Grave)
Pimp Dream Explanation
— (Inverted; Queer) Seeing a pimp in a dream means moving from a clean place to a loathsome one, or from a vagina
to the anus. A pimp in a dream also represents a pervert, or an inverted person who exhibits sexual desire for both sexes. (Also see Panderer; Thread)
| || |