Penis Dream Explanation
— Basically, the word for penis
in Arabic is thakar, a homonym of male. It is almost an homonym of thikr as well, meaning “reputation.” Those are major considerations in interpreting dreams involving the penis
. Therefore, the penis
refers to the person’s reputation among people; a male child or children; well-being; money; the life span, honour and prestige; or anyone who exerts efforts to ensure other people’s comfort and safety, such as the father, the son who honours his parents name, the attentive boy, the good partner or the messenger. It also alludes to the horse or camel, et cetera. It could refer as well to the bucket or watering can and to any being the dreamer has sex with. For the farmer, the penis
symbolizes his plow, and reaping hook; for the carpenter his perforator; for the blacksmith his pair of bellows; for the litter his assay scales; for the butcher his knife; for the writer; the pen that he puts in the ink pot; for the soldier his arrow or spear; for the ship-owner or sailor his mast or pole; and so on and so forth. Sometimes it even refers to the weeping eye or the one-eyed. Most significant as well is the penis
symbolizing the animals that roams at night and seek refuge in their burrows.
• The dreamer’s erect penis
having become longer, bigger, and more beautiful, in a way as to make him proud of it: The dreamer will have plenty of children and wealth, and his wife and whoever is in charge of gating his land, if any, will enjoy good health. It also means that he will be better off or will recover in case he is ill, that his troubles and worries will go away, and that he will overcome his enemies by using his power and influence, for the simple reason that erection usually occurs only when the person lives and eats well, is satisfied, and is enjoying peace of mind.
• Paradoxically, seeing one’s penis
longer than usual: Worries and deep trouble are on the way.
• Seeing a pen coming out of one’s penis: The dreamer will have a son who will be versed in all disciplines (because the pen serves to register and preserve all kinds of knowledge).
• Having lost one’s penis
and regretting it: Something will affect the dreamer’s son. (1) If he is a ruler or governor, he will be deposed. (2) If ill, he will pass away. (3) He will be lost. (4) He will travel and no news will come of him.
• The penis
having been cut: The dreamer will die, his son will die, he will no longer have male children, he will lose his money, or he will stay away from his country for a long time, during which his folk will forget him.
• Severing or eating someone else’s penis: The dreamer will sever relations with that person.
• Biting someone else’s penis: The dreamer likes or loves that man and speaks very highly of him.
• Someone playing with the dreamer’s penis: Joy and prosperity.
• An intellectual dreaming that he is playing with his penis: Distraction and passion will dominate his mind.
• Seeing another penis
or harmless herbs growing out of one’s penis: Children, benefits, and general welfare. If the herbs were harmful it would be otherwise.
• The penis
appearing like a tree with many branches: The dreamer will be prolific.
• The penis
splitting into three: (1) The dreamer will die. (2) The dreamer will have three sons.
• Having two penises instead of one: The dreamer will be blessed with two sons.
• Having two penises, one on top of the other: If the dreamer is a profligate, he will sodomize his two sons.
• Finding someone else’s penis
in your hand: The dreamer will obtain one thousand of something, depending on his social or financial standard.
• Seeing one’s penis
having been cut and put on one’s ear: The dreamer will have a daughter who will never get married or will give birth to an illegitimate child.
• The penis
having been cut off in the vagina of the dreamer’s pregnant wife: (1) She will have a miscarriage, or the child will die. (2) The water will be cut off from the dreamer’s garden, if any.
• A hot loaf of bread coming out of the penis: Poverty is ahead.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut, though the penis
is still there: The dreamer will have no more daughters.
• A woman
dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is rebelling against the husband’s authority, dominating him, retaliating for any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children, in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris like men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman
introducing her penis
in her anus: She will have an abortion or a miscarriage.
• A man introducing his penis
in his anus: He will live long.
• The penis
having retreated into the body: The dreamer will conceal a testimony.
• The dreamer removing his penis
or part thereof with his hand and replacing it: (1) One of his sons will die and another will be born. (2) Lost money will be retrieved. (3) The dreamer will regain his reputation or fame.
• Being busy doing something good or bad in the midst of a crowd, naked, the penis
erect, and feeling no shame: (1) Aspirations will be fulfilled. (2) Hardships are over and the dreamer will get what he wanted badly. (3) Social status will improve. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) If the penis
is hard and undistorted, the dreamer will struggle harder till he recovers his lost prestige. (6) If his penis
had stretched and widened till surpassing his head or going to bed with him like a sex partner, he will become well-known and highly respected in his country and his work will be appreciated. He will also enjoy all sensual pleasures. The longer cock means more money; its bigger size is excellence in the dreamer’s craft or profession and more energy and power. (7) If the penis
had reached his chest: The dreamer will persevere further. (8) Touching the erect penis
creeping under one’s clothes: The dreamer himself and his children will become famous and highly appreciated.
• Seeing one’s penis
having become weak: (1) The dreamer’s son will become ill. (2) Success and fame are about to cease. (3) Numbness, torpor, and poverty insomuch as the penis
• Bending to one’s own penis
and sucking it: The dreamer will bow to his son and do all that the latter wishes to the extent of being subdued by him.
• Sucking the penis
of a human being or an animal: The sucker will live in the shadow of the person in question or be remembered for something that has to do with the animal that appeared in the dream.
• Being circumcised: Improved religious faith, for in general the circumcised penis
symbolizes the arrow of Jesus (sic).
• A non circumcised penis: The tailor’s spool.
• Seeing a prepuce (foreskin) around one’s penis: The dreamer is indulging in luxury in a way inconsistent with the teachings and the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A knot on one’s penis: Life will get harder no more easy going, people will laugh or scoff at the dreamer’s son, or he will not marry.
• The urethra, orifice (or hole) of the penis
s urinary tract: (1) A reference to the parents and to children, because of the sperm that it ejaculates
, which is the direct cause of fathering children. (2) A reference to brothers, sisters, and other relatives. (3) A reference to women, because of the libido. (4) A reference to man’s physical fitness. (5) A reference to the dreamer’s assets because, like them, it expands and shrinks or gets empty and full, alternatively. (6) A reference to logic and literature.
• Kissing the penis
s aperture (hole): (1) The son’s recovery from a disease or better health. (2) The dreamer’s children will return from abroad, and he will be able to see them and kiss them. (3) In case the dreamer is childless, he will have children.
• Seeing plenty of hair in the aperture of one’s penis: The dreamer is profligate, shameless, extravagant, and immersed in debauchery.
• Feeding the orifice of one’s penis: The dreamer will have an awful death.
• Seeing hair growing on the father’s penis: The father is nearing death.
• One’s penis
turning into a vulva (female sex organ): The dreamer’s mettle and power will weaken, or he will become impotent.
• A woman’s vulva turning into a phallus while the dreamer’s penis
is in it: Her character will change and if she remains so, it means she will always be the dominating, rebellious, and obscene type.
• The penis
turning into iron, copper, or any precious metal: The dreamer will lose interest in life, have no more children, and perhaps lose his tranquillity, because such an alteration is of no use whatsoever.
• Seeing one’s penis
blackened and hanging slackly: The dreamer is not faring well.
• Seeing wounds or sores on one’s penis: People are saying obscene things about the dreamer.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A snake coming out of the penis
s aperture: The dreamer will have a boy.
• A snake going out of the penis
, then in, then out again: The dreamer will be disappointed by that organ.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back or penis: The dreamer will have a male child who might grow up to become an enemy.
• Drinking water through one’s penis: The dreamer is a concupiscent and libidinous man.
• Hitting somebody or something with one’s penis: The dreamer will make love.
The Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation
— If cut it means either he or his son will die. If he sees more than one it means the same number of children will be born to him.
Woman Dream Explanation
— (Beads; Garden; Glass; Pearls; Ribs; Silver; World) A beautiful looking woman
in a dream represents a year of comfort, peace and prosperity. A woman
in a dream also represents a coffer, one's store, or his hiding place. A woman
in a dream also represents the earth, the world or a graveyard, for one returns to it after that he comes out of it. A woman
in a dream also represents a prison, a confidant, a tree, a well, an inkwell, a house, or a partner who shares wealth and pleasure with the husband. Seeing a beautiful woman
entering one's house in a dream means joy and happiness, money that will not last, or the reversal of one's condition from harsh to amiable. A fat woman
in a dream represents a prosperous year. Seeing an unknown woman
in a dream has better connotations than seeing a woman
one knows. A young woman
in a dream represents an enemy. An old woman
in a dream represents the world. If one sees his wife looking like a man in a dream, she then represents his grandfather, or she could represent prosperity for that family. If one sees his wife carrying him in a dream, it means that he may fall sick, or perhaps that he may become rich. Seeing a female of unknown species in a dream means loss of money. If one sees his wife getting married to someone else in a dream, it means that he may deviate from Allah's path, then repent for his sin. A woman
in a dream also represents wealth, the world, a farm, pleasures or authority, for a wife governs the needs of her husband and controls his life in one way or another. If a woman
sees her crown stolen in a dream, it means the death of her husband. If a woman
sees her head shaved in a dream, it means divorce, or it could mean the death of her husband. (Also see Belt; Crown; Glass bottle; Glass; Gray hair; Ribs; Silver; Vat; Women)
Old woman Dream Explanation
— In a dream, an old woman
represents the ending of one's life in this world, sorrows, the hereafter, wine, or bearing children after having lost hope in one's fertility. An old woman
in a dream also could represent deceit, cunningness, duplicity, backbiting, or slander. Seeing an old and sick woman
in a dream may mean impotence, weakness, or disability. Seeing a thirsty old woman
in a dream means drought. If she turns a young girl in the dream, then she represents rain. If an unknown old woman
visits a sick person in a dream, it means his death. Otherwise, if an unknown old woman
visits a pregnant woman
in a dream, it means giving her the glad tidings of a son. If one is engaged in an important project and sees himself sleeping with an old woman
in a dream, it means that his project will not succeed. An old woman
in a dream also represents non-arable land. If one sees her wearing a veil in the dream, it means that he will meet with hardships and regret. If one sees an ugly old woman
, or a hag in a dream, it means adversities and war. If a young woman
sees herself as an old woman
in a dream, it means earning respect and dignity. An unknown old woman
in a dream also represents a bad crop for that year. If one sees an old woman
descending from the skies and people are wondering about her, she represents the passing year. Seeing an ugly old woman
in a dream also could mean glad tidings of an ending war, or the end of drought. An emaciated old woman
in a dream represents a year of drought. If she gains weight and turns beautiful in the dream, she represents changes in the weather conditions, bringing a prosperous and a happy end for the farmers in that year. An ostentatious old woman
in a dream represents a prosperous life, or good news that will arrive shortly. If she looks frowning or unhappy in the dream, then she represents distress and loss of prestige. If she looks ugly in the dream, she represents facing adverse conditions. If she is naked in the dream, she represents a scandal. If an old woman
enters a house in a dream, it means prosperity and business success and if she leaves a house in the dream, it means the opposite. An unknown old woman
in a dream has a stronger connotation than a known old woman
. If one sees himself frequenting an old woman
in a dream, his dream denotes his attachment to worldly gains. If an old woman
who passed her menopause sees herself in a dream experiencing her menstrual period again and regaining her sexual drive, and if she sees herself engaged in sexual intercourse in the dream, it means that she will become religious and have strong material and spiritual success in her life if her sexual intercourse in the dream is marital intercourse and of a lawful nature. Otherwise, if it is unlawful, then it represents her attachment to worldly gains and neglects for her spiritual values. If a young woman
sees herself being an old woman
in a dream, it means that she will prosper and have a successful marital life.
An Old Woman Dream Explanation
— If unknown, she symbolises the current year. If she is beautiful, the year will bring good fortune. If ugly, the year will prove a disaster.
Young woman Dream Explanation
— (Teenage girl) A young girl in a dream represents an enemy however she may look. Seeing a well dressed and pleasingly adorned young woman
in a dream means hearing pleasing news coming from an unexpected person. Seeing a young and a beautiful looking female servant in a dream means blessings, a favor, joy and festivities. In a dream, seeing an unknown young girl is more advantageous than seeing a known one. The strongest in meaning are those teenage girls who are presentable, well mannered and beautifully dressed. If she is seen dressed with modesty in the dream, then she represents goodness, chastity, discreteness, and following the correct religious conduct. If she adorns herself and plays up her charms in the dream, then such goodness will be public. If a young girl sees herself as an old woman
in a dream, it means that she will live with modesty and preserve her chastity. If an old woman
sees herself turned young again in the dream, it means regaining her strength, sexual desire and fertility. If she engages in lawful sexual intercourse in marriage, it denotes strong religious adherence. If she engages in sexual intercourse with someone without marriage in the dream, then her dream represents her love for the world and attachment to its glitters. If one sees an old woman
turned young in a dream, then the above explanation becomes stronger. However, if one is poor, it means that her basic needs will be secured. If one has lost her chances in this world, it means that she will have a new opportunity, or if she is sick, it means that she will recover from her illness. Seeing a young girl frowning in a dream means that one may hear disturbing news. If she looks emaciated, then one's dream denotes poverty. If she is naked in the dream, it means business losses and defamation. Marrying a virgin teenage girl in a dream means wealth. (Also see Little girl)
A Crown Seen by a Woman Dream Explanation
— If a woman
sees a crown in her dream. It symbolises her husband. If she is unmarried, she will soon marry a very dignified, respectable and influential man.
A Woman Mounting an Ox Dream Explanation
— If a woman
sees herself as mounting an ox it means she will marry a man if she is unmarried. But if she is married her husband will obey her and she will take advantage of his good nature.
A Woman with a Beard Dream Explanation
— This may be a reference to her husband who will enjoy a good reputation as a result of his high standing in the community.
Marrying a Dead Woman Dream Explanation
— He will succeed in acquiring his pursuit regarding which he has lost all hopes.
A Woman Acquiring a Spinning Wheel Dream Explanation
— If a woman
dreams that she has acquired a spinning wheel, if she is expecting, she will give birth to a girl. Otherwise a sister will be born, if such a spinning wheel has a spindle or rod, it means she will get her daughter married.
Lesbianism Dream Explanation
— • A woman
dreaming that she has a pair of testicles: Might bear twins.
• A lady eating another woman’s flesh: Will have a lesbian experience with her or each of them will try to overpower the other physically or otherwise.
• A woman
having sex with another: Will confide her secrets and share the views and acts of her homosexual partner. If she does not know her lesbian mate, she will do something wrong.
• A woman
who has a man of her own dreaming that another female has engaged her in sexual intercourse: Will part from that man, become a widow, and as the days go by share secrets with her lesbian sex partner.
• A woman
dreaming that she has turned into a man: Good luck and benefit from her husband.
• Seeing one’s wife with a beard: She will never become pregnant. If she already has a boy, the latter will prevail over his family.
• A woman
dreaming that she is disguised, looks like, or behaves like a man: Good or bad fortune and fear, depending on the condition of her clothes.
• A woman
dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is dominating her husband and retaliates to any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If she is neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris as men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman
introducing her penis
in her anus: Will have an abortion.
Suck Dream Explanation
— • Sucking the breast of any woman
other than one’s mother: Humiliation and sorrow or disease. Breast-feeding by the mother means promotion and welfare. For a woman
, the same dream would mean that hardships are ahead, except it what was sucked was milk, in which case it would mean that she would inherit something from her family.
• Touring women and sucking their breasts, from which no milk comes out: The dreamer is a sodomite with a preference for male teenagers.
• Being sucked by someone: That person will take money from the dreamer.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s breast: The former will take money from the latter’s wife. Otherwise, anything bad will happen to both the dreamer and the person dreamed of.
• A woman
dreaming that her breast is being sucked by a man: The latter will take as much money from her as milk was seen going to his mouth in the dream.
• A woman
sucking a man’s breast: Bad dream, unlike the case in which she sucks milk from another woman’s breast, which has controversial interpretations.
• For a man or a woman
, dreams involving the sucking of the penis
generally augur well. It means welfare and that matters will go through, as the penis
, like the breast, naturally produces milk and is suckable, says Ibn Shaheen.
• Bending on one’s own penis
and sucking it: The dreamer will bend before his son and do all that the latter wishes, acting like a slave.
• Sucking the breast of any human or animal and getting any liquid, be it good or bad: Will obtain money. If the organ sucked was other than the breast, the dreamer is after something difficult and success would be proportionate to the quantity of liquid pumped out.
• According to Al-Kirmani, quoted by Ibn Shaheen, liquid being sucked from any organ means money. However, milk from a comestible animal is blessed money; from an animal whose meat is uneatable or prohibited it is dirty money.
• In case what comes out from the sucked organ is solid matter: Bad omen. But if such matter was moving and lively, a child would be born to the dreamer.
• Someone trying to suck milk from the dreamer’s hands: Will go to jail. In any case, bad dream for both.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s nose: Will take money from his pocket.
• Someone sucking the dreamer’s thigh: Will take money from his folk.
• Sucking water: Things will go wrong.
Phallus Dream Explanation
— See Penis
Dove Dream Explanation
— The dove symbolizes the virtuous, loving, and beloved woman
who sticks to her man. It also alludes to the messenger, the letter, and the unexpected or the urgent information. According to legend, it was blessed by Noah after he was disappointed by a crow. He had sent the latter to view the condition of the water, but the crow, having seen carrion floating on the surface, forgot all about its mission. By contrast, the dove brought Noah a green leaf. Likewise, the dove refers to a girl, in particular the white one, sight of whom means good religion. Black pigeons are the leading figures of both sexes in society. But the best dove to be dreamt of is that which is green, for it means piety. The piebald or spotted doves are people of mixed blood. The baby doves are children and servants (slaves in the ancient mentality). The dovecote represents the ladies quarter. Pigeons cooing is a love quarrel.
• A person facing hardships or missing someone dreaming of a dove flying to him or landing on him: Good augury.
• A sick person dreaming of a pigeon landing on his head: An allusion to the Angel of Death, especially if it is a turtledove and if it wails.
• Having pigeons: The dreamer has women and slaves or servants on whom he does not spend much.
• Owning innumerable pigeons: Welfare and benefits.
• Spreading pigeon fodder and calling the doves to eat from it: The dreamer is a pimp (perhaps because, in Arabic, the word pigeon is a homonym of penis).
• Seeing somebody’s pigeon (penis): The dreamer is an adulterer.
• A pigeon evading the dreamer or flying away to no return: (a) Divorce. (2) Wife will die.
• Cutting a pigeon’s wing: (1) The dreamer will swear not to let his wife out. (2) Wife will deliver. (3) Wife will get pregnant.
• Slaughtering a pigeon: Will deflower a girl.
• Eating dove meat: Will eat up a woman’s money. The ringdove is a wild, dominating woman
, if not impossible at least difficult to tame. She is a liar and not quite religious. It could also refer to a lying boy. The turtledove is either a religious woman
or a boy who makes an honest living.
Buckthorn tree Dream Explanation
— (Genus Zizyphus; Jujube tree; Lotus tree; Shrubs) In a dream, this warm climate buckthorn family tree that grows
date like fruit represents a noble and a generous woman
, or a noble and a generous man. The greener is its color, the greater is such a person. Seeing the buckthorn tree in a dream means rising in station, developing piety and gaining knowledge. Eating its fruit in a dream means that one may fall victim to a sickness. Climbing a buckthorn tree in a dream means depression and adversities.
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina of a docile woman
who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis
becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina of an identified woman
looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis
, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman
dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman
seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman
dreaming that water is coming out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman
dreaming that fire is coming out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman
dreaming that sesame is coming out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman
in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman
is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
Mouse Dream Explanation
— The mouse symbolizes the dreamer’s household: those who dwell in his house—his wife and children, et cetera—a debauched woman
, or, some say, a devilish Jewish woman
or a Jew, as related by Al-Nabulsi. It could also refer to a thief. Many mice means profit and welfare. Mice of the same color allude to women. The rat is a digging thief.
• Dreaming of a mouse playing in one’s house: Prosperity will increase because, according to the ancient Arabs, mice invade only those places that are prosperous. And only people who are not hungry can afford to play.
• Seeing mice in one’s house: Dangerous women will enter that house.
• A mouse leaving one’s house: Livelihood and blessings will decrease.
• Owning a mouse: Will have a servant because, like servants, mice share the food of the master.
• White and black mice coming and going: Long life, as the white indicate the days and the black the nights. To borrow the expressions of Ibn Siren, the black and white mice are the nights and days silently nibbling our life and body.
• Plenty of white and black mice in an inclined or jeopardized location or a well: Life will be shortened.
• Dreaming of a mouse during an afternoon nap: Will have a long life.
• Seeing a mouse in one’s clothes or bedding: Will have intercourse with an evil woman
• A mouse gnawing on a person’s clothes: The time that passes and erodes everything.
• A mouse digging and searching: Beware of a searching thief.
• Killing a mouse: Will win over or subdue an evil or corrupt woman
• Obtaining mouse skin: Will get some money, not much, from a debauched woman
• Throwing arrows or stones at a mouse: Will backbite a licentious woman
or exchange correspondence with her on an unholy matter.
• Catching a mouse: Will outsmart a woman
and sleep with her. A man who saw himself penetrating a mouse and coming out with a date from its ass asked Ibn Siren about the meaning of such a dream. “Are you married to a corrupt woman?” asked Ibn Siren. “Yes,” said the man. “She will give birth to a devout son.”
• A mouse coming out of one’s rectum: A thankless woman
will get out of the dreamer’s life.
• A mouse coming out of the dreamer’s nose or penis: Wife will give birth to a corrupt and ungrateful girl.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.