Wisdom tooth Dream Explanation — (See Teeth; Tooth)
Tooth Dream Explanation — • The teeth getting longer and bigger: A dispute or rivalry in the dreamer’s house between members of his family.
• Someone whose teeth are black, eroded, and twisted dreaming that they have fallen: Will overcome all kinds of hardships.
• Dreaming of brushing or cleaning one’s teeth with a piece of wood (Arabic: miswak) as the Holy Prophet used to do: The dreamer is supporting his parents and good to his relatives.
• Brushing one’s teeth with something unclean: The dreamer is spending dirty money beyond his will.
• Having pain in one tooth or a molar: The dreamer will hear something bad from the relative whom that tooth represents inasmuch as the pain was severe.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • The upper teeth falling on one’s knees: A male child will be born.
• Teeth falling on the ground: Death.
• Teeth growing in the heart: Death.
• Catching a falling tooth and refraining from burying it: Will give advice to whomever that tooth refers to.
• All the teeth of healthy, free persons, or travellers falling: (1) Long disease. (2) Troubles of all kinds but no death, because the teeth of those who die do not fall. Therefore, the same dream is a good one for those who are already ill. It means that they will recover fast. (3) For travelling merchants the dream means that their luggage or cargo is light, especially if the teeth were seen moving.
• All the teeth falling, but catching them up in one’s sleeve or seeing them falling on the knees: Will live long, till all the teeth fall, and will have a large family at home.
Tooth Dream Explanation — The teeth symbolize all those living in the house of the dreamer. The upper ones are the men, the lower the women, the canine tooth the patriarch of the family, the right central incisor the father, the left the uncle or father’s brother. Otherwise, the latter two teeth represent two brothers or two sons or two friends who are brothers. The lateral incisor is the cousin or son of the brother’s father; the premolars are the mother’s brothers or sisters or their substitutes. The molars are the grandparents and little male children. The lower right central incisor is the mother, the lower left central incisor the father’s sister. In other interpretations, the latter two refer to two sisters or two daughters, or similar persons. The lower lateral incisor represents the daughters of the father’s brothers and sisters. The lower canine is the first lady of the family. The lower premolars are the daughters of the uncle and aunt from the mother’s side. The lower molars are the remote female relatives on the man’s side and the little girls.
Tooth Dream Explanation — It could also be that the mouth represents the house and the teeth its dwellers. Teeth decaying, falling, or being lost means disappearance, hardships, or death. Their retrieval means recovery or return of the lost or absent. Teeth dashing against each other means a dispute or a controversy in the house. Sores in the mouth mean something is wrong with the family. Dirty teeth allude to the notoriety or bad reputation of the house. Plaque or the yellow incrustation on the teeth is a sign that the family is weak. Cleaning them means that money will be spent to end family worries. The whiteness, length, and beauty of the teeth symbolize strength, money, and prestige.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • Dreaming of an incisor growing over a current one: A new member will join the household. But if pain ensues, it means that the newcomer will bring about shame and troubles.
• Extracting one’s teeth: The dreamer is not supporting his family or is spending unwillingly.
• Throwing one’s teeth by pushing them with the tongue: The dreamer’s family will be harmed by foolish statements on the dreamer’s part.
• Teeth made of gold: Good dream for a scholar or an orator; otherwise it means disease or a fire.
• Having silver teeth: Financial losses.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • Having glass or wooden teeth: Death.
• In general, falling teeth mean obstacles or the settlement of debts.
• Teeth falling without pain: Hopes will be dashed.
• Teeth falling with pain: Something will disappear from the dreamer’s house. The front teeth falling: The dreamer will be unable to achieve something by pleading. If there is pain or blood or flesh being snatched, hopes will be dashed.
• The front teeth falling and others pushing instead: Things will change or be rearranged.
• The upper teeth falling into one’s hand: Money is coming.
Tooth Dream Explanation — • Teeth falling and picking them up with one’s hand or beard: The dreamer’s children will break with him; no more children will be born, and if ever one is born he will not stay to be brought up by the dreamer.
• All the teeth falling and disappearing from the dreamer’s sight: (1) His family or his household will die before him. (2) People of his generation or of the same age will die.
• People chewing the dreamer’s flesh or biting him with their teeth: The dreamer should be modest, which he is not.
• Teeth breaking: The dreamer will settle his debts, little by little.
Molar Tooth Dream Explanation — Teeth of the upper jaw represent a male person and those of the lower jaw represent a female person. Whatever may affect them in a dream, will show in wakefulness. For example, if one's molar tooth falls in a dream, it means that the particular person it represents may die shortly, or it could mean being absolved of one's debts, or perhaps repayment of one's debts. If one suffers from a tooth ache in a dream, it represents ill words which are spoken against him by such family member, or that he feels hurt from the treatment he receives from such a family member. (Also see Teeth; Tooth)
Tooth ache Dream Explanation — (See Pain; Teeth; Tooth)
Molar Tooth Dream Explanation — Teeth in a dream represent the elderly members in one's family, or their most distinctive ones. If a molar tooth falls in a dream, it means loss of money or life. Molar teeth in a dream represent one's relatives, or his friendliest relatives, or his own young children.
Teeth Dream Explanation — (Setting the tooth on its edge.) To set one's tooth on its edge in a dream means a betrayal carried by a member of one's family the tooth represents. This includes one's children, wife, partners, or employees. To set one's teeth on their edge in a dream also could mean changes in one's behavior that may lead to a changing attitude on the part of such family members. (Also see Body; Tooth)
Abu Bakr and 'Umar In A Dream Dream Explanation — Narrated Salim's father: about the Prophet's dream in which he has seen Abu Bakr and 'Umar: The Prophet said, "I saw (in a dream) that the people had gathered. Then Abu Bakr stood up and pulled out one or two buckets full of water (from a well) and there was weakness in his pulling -- may Allah forgive him. Then Ibn Al-Khattab stood up, and the bucket turned into a very large one and I have never seen any strong man among the people doing such a hard job. He pulled out so much water that the people (drank to their satisfaction) and watered their camels to their fill, (and then after quenching their thirst) they sat beside the water." (Bukhari)
Abu Bakr and 'Umar In A Dream Dream Explanation — Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam) said, "While I was sleeping, I saw myself standing at a well over which there was a bucket. I pulled out from it as many buckets of water as Allah wished, and then Ibn Abi Quhafa (Abu Bakr) took the bucket from me and pulled out one or two full buckets, and there was weakness in his pull--may Allah forgive him. Then the bucket turned into a very large one and 'Umar bin Al-Khattab took it. I have never seen any strong man among the people, drawing water with such strength as 'Umar did, till the people (drank to their satisfaction and) watered their camels to their fill; whereupon the camels sat beside the water." (Bukhari)
Bicuspids Dream Explanation — (See Tooth)
Canines Dream Explanation — (See Tooth)
Flossing Dream Explanation — (See Tooth)
Incisors Dream Explanation — (See Tooth)
Eyetooth Dream Explanation — (See Body; Tooth)
Molars Dream Explanation — (See Teeth; Tooth)