A Wife Wearing the Military Clothes of her Husband Dream Explanation — The interpretation of such a dream is linked with either her husband or one who guards her. The same dream could mean that either she will benefit from the good qualities of her husband or he will benefit from her good qualities.
Dress Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
Dress Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Wedding Dream Explanation — • On the contrary, a wedding party in which dancing or any form of entertainment takes place heralds a tragedy. A particularly bad omen is the zaghrouda, the strident, long-drawn, and trilling shrill produced by Arab women by moving the tongue with the rapidity of the drumstick of an electric bell as a manifestation of joy. One zaghrouda means minor worries.
• A person giving a wedding party: Catastrophe.
• Being invited to a wedding ceremony: Joy and happiness, provided no food or banquet is seen.
• Organizing or looking after the preparations of a wedding party: Some members of the dreamer’s family will attend his funeral.
• If the wedding ceremony takes place in a house where a person is ill: The latter will die.
Wedding Dream Explanation — There are conflicting views on this symbol. In general, a wedding ceremony is not a happy dream. But all depends on whether the person is holding it or is invited to it and on whether the party is silent or tumultuous.
• A quiet sophisticated wedding: Welfare and blessings, especially if traditionally good symbols are seen.
Wedding Dream Explanation — A wedding symbolises the acquiring of honour, dignity, pomp and material wealth, its measure depending on the beauty, pedigree and social status of his bride in the dream.
Wedding Dream Explanation — If one sees himself as a bridegroom on his wedding night, accompanied with musicians and dancers in the dream, it means that he may die in that place. If one sees himself having marital intercourse with his bride, but could not see her or recognize her, nor is she named to him in the dream, it also means his death. If one sees and recognizes his bride, or if she is named as his bride in the dream, then it means acquiring wealth. (Also see Bride; Locksmith; Star)
Wedding band Dream Explanation — (See Ring)
Wedding officiant Dream Explanation — (See Officiant)
Wearing Bracelets Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as wearing two bracelets, he will find himself in straitened circumstances and will face some unpleasant conditions.
Wearing a mask Dream Explanation — (See Mask)
Wearing a pearl Necklace Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself wearing a necklace made of pearls, it means he will commit the Holy Quran to memory and he will become trustworthy and Allah-fearing. He will be a person with a huge family. He will be held in high esteem by men and women alike. The more strings there are to such a necklace the greater will be his trustworthiness and esteem and family.
Wearing Torn Garments Dream Explanation — If a person wears torn clothes while he is mending them it means his financial condition will improve. Also he is to acquire adequate sustenance. In all conditions, garments bespeak a persons condition (as understood from above). Similarly, if he is a sinner, his condition will improve through repentance.
Wearing a Ring, Necklace or Earrings Dream Explanation — If a person sees himself as wearing any of the above then ther is some goodness to be found in such a dream though little
Waraqah Wearing White Garments Dream Explanation — 'Aishah said: "The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was asked about Waraqah. Khadijah said to him: 'He believed in you, but he died before your advent.' So the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: 'I saw him in a dream, and upon him were white garments. If he were among the inhabitants of the Fire then he would have been wearing other than that.'"
Wife Dream Explanation — • One’s pregnant wife inviting a man: Will give birth to a male child.
• One’s wife inviting a man: Benefits and welfare.
• Dreaming that the wife has become old: Bad dream.
• The wife becoming more beautiful and attractive: Will become more religious and lucky in life and will obtain plenty of benefits.
• One’s wife committing abominations: It means the reverse.
• One’s wife losing interest in worldly matters and worshiping God: Nice dream.
Wife Dream Explanation — Seeing one’s wife with somebody else means: (1) The dreamer will lose money or prestige. (2) His religious faith will be affected. Conversely, the same dream could mean that the dreamer will become self-sufficient and get all he aims for or that his wife is an industrious lady who will lead an easy life and that her family will get rich.
• Seeing one’s wife proposing you take another wife or a woman: Will part from her or have an argument.
• Seeing one’s wife being offered as a gift or wedded to somebody else: Will lose religious faith temporarily.
• The dreamer’s wife carrying him: Benefits and wealth or, on the contrary, shame.
Wife Dream Explanation — A wife in a dream represents a partner, an enemy, an unjust ruler, one's opponent, prosperity, a vehicle, earthly wealth, worldly pleasures, the combination of comfort and toiling, or she could mean honor, class, or whatever indication of personality or character the wife may stand for in the dream. (Also see Climbing a mountain; Closet; Hide-out; Khimar; Marriage; Protection; Veil)
Second Wife Dream Explanation — (See Polygamy)
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation — If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous.