| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Rabbit Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a rabbit
represents a coward man, a wife, an evil woman, or someone who talks continuously about unimportant matters. Eating rabbit
meat in a dream means getting little money, or profiting from a woman. A rabbit's foot in a dream represents superstition or a talisman.
Rabbit Dream Explanation
— The rabbit
symbolizes a woman. He who seizes it will marry. Dreaming of slaughtering it means a woman who will not last.45 It also refers to a cowardly man.
Rabbit Dream Explanation
— It represent a woman who is of benefit or harm to a person.
White Dream Explanation
— The color white
. If one sees his face white
in the dream, it means sickness. If he sees his cheeks radiant white
in the dream, it means honor, bounty and a high rank in his community. White
in a dream also represents elderly people. (Also see Colors)
White Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's black hair turning white
in the dream means that he will gain credibility and respect among his people.
A White Horse Dream Explanation
— Conditions experienced by the owner will persists.
White rose Dream Explanation
— (See Rose)
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation
— Donning white
, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation
— A horse with all its feet white
is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
Donning White Clothes Dream Explanation
— A very pleasant dream suggesting goodness and success in all matters.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation
— Eating the shell or white
of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
A White Mare with Black Spots Dream Explanation
— He will marry an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Possessing a Beautiful White Snake Dream Explanation
— He will acquire fortunes from the treasures of the king.
Incident Dream Explanation
— A person related his dream to Ibn Sirin (RA), saying that he had seen a white
pigeon, sitting on the pinnacle of a masjid in Madeenah and that he was captivated by its beauty. Then came a hawk and carried it away. The Imaam said; “If you are speaking the truth it means Hajjaaj bin Yoosuf will marry the daguther of Abdullah bin Jafar At-Tayyaar”. It is said that not many days had passed before Hajjaaj married her. Someone asked Ibn Sirin : “O Aba Abdallah, how did you happen to come to this interpretation?” He replied: “A pigeon symbolises a woman. Its whiteness represents her beauty. The pinnacle of the masjid bespeaks her nobility and honour. And I found no other woman with such beauty and honour except the daughter of At-Tayyaar. Then I looked at the hawk which symbolises a tyrant and despotic ruler. I found Hajjaaj fitting this description. This how I reached this interpretation.” It is said that all the people sitting in his majlis were awe-struck when they heard this explanation
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Fortuneteller Dream Explanation
— (Magic practice; Medium; Prophecies) If a Fortuneteller sees himself gathering white
sand in his dream, it means profiting from his trade. A Fortuneteller in a dream represents someone who can explain the meaning
of things, a man of knowledge, an emissary, a dream interpreter, a treasurer or a supply controller. Seeing a Fortuneteller in a dream also signifies stagnation of businesses, a recession and a slump. Coming before a Fortuneteller to ask about some understanding in a dream denotes distress, burdens or dismay. If the Fortuneteller replies with a truthful answer in the dream, one should accept his answer. If the Fortuneteller maintains silence and declines to answer in the dream, it means abolition of one's intent or dismissal of any benefits. (Also see Astrologer; Divination; Dream interpreter; Seer)
Dream interpreter Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a dream interpreter represents happiness for a sad person and sorrow for a happy person. If one who desires to maintain secrecy around his life and goals sees a dream interpreter in his dream, it means that he will find an intimate friend or a confidant to complete his intention. If one is expecting news from an associate or if someone in a different land sees a dream interpreter in his dream, it means that he will receive the desired news. A dream interpreter in a dream also represents knowledge of sings, deciphering messages, analyzing substances, a tracer, a religious scholar, a lawyer, a good advisor, a compassionate friend, a judge or a physician. A dream interpreter in a dream also represents someone who does not keep a secret or someone who brings people both happy or sad news. In a dream, he is also a preacher, an advisor, one who balances things, a money changer, a garment cleaner, an undertaker, a barber, a comedian, a news broadcaster or someone who searches for people's faults. Seeing oneself as a dream interpreter in a dream, and if one qualifies to sit on the bench, it means that he will become a judge. If he is seeking knowledge, he will acquire it. If he is seeking to become a physician, he will become one. Otherwise, he might become a money changer, a banker or any of the earlier mentioned trades. Telling a dream interpreted a dream in one's dream, and if the explanation
agrees with the common wisdom and religious norms of the Holy Quran and the traditions of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace, then whatever one is told in his dream is true. If one does not understand the explanation
of the dream interpreter in his dream, then he might need to find a qualified interpreter in wakefulness to satisfy his needs. (Also see Astrologer; Divination; Fortuneteller; Founder; Interpretation; Seer)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man said to Imam Ibn Seerin: "A man saw himself in a dream piercing eggs from the top, extracting the egg white
, and leaving the egg yoke." Imam Ibn Seerin replied: "Let him come here and tell me his dream in person." At three different occasions, the man kept on asking about the meaning
of that dream, and Imam Ibn Seerin insisted on the same reply. Finally, after taking a promise from Ibn Seerin, the man confessed that he is the person who saw that dream. Imam Ibn Seerin asked someone to call the chief of police and to tell him that this man is a body snatcher who digs the graves and steals their contents. The man immediately asked for forgiveness, repented from his doing, and promised never to do it again.
Mouse Dream Explanation
— The mouse symbolizes the dreamer’s household: those who dwell in his house—his wife and children, et cetera—a debauched woman, or, some say, a devilish Jewish woman or a Jew, as related by Al-Nabulsi. It could also refer to a thief. Many mice means profit and welfare. Mice of the same color allude to women. The rat is a digging thief.
• Dreaming of a mouse playing in one’s house: Prosperity will increase because, according to the ancient Arabs, mice invade only those places that are prosperous. And only people who are not hungry can afford to play.
• Seeing mice in one’s house: Dangerous women will enter that house.
• A mouse leaving one’s house: Livelihood and blessings will decrease.
• Owning a mouse: Will have a servant because, like servants, mice share the food of the master.
and black mice coming and going: Long life, as the white
indicate the days and the black the nights. To borrow the expressions of Ibn Siren, the black and white
mice are the nights and days silently nibbling our life and body.
• Plenty of white
and black mice in an inclined or jeopardized location or a well: Life will be shortened.
• Dreaming of a mouse during an afternoon nap: Will have a long life.
• Seeing a mouse in one’s clothes or bedding: Will have intercourse with an evil woman.
• A mouse gnawing on a person’s clothes: The time that passes and erodes everything.
• A mouse digging and searching: Beware of a searching thief.
• Killing a mouse: Will win over or subdue an evil or corrupt woman.
• Obtaining mouse skin: Will get some money, not much, from a debauched woman.
• Throwing arrows or stones at a mouse: Will backbite a licentious woman or exchange correspondence with her on an unholy matter.
• Catching a mouse: Will outsmart a woman and sleep with her. A man who saw himself penetrating a mouse and coming out with a date from its ass asked Ibn Siren about the meaning
of such a dream. “Are you married to a corrupt woman?” asked Ibn Siren. “Yes,” said the man. “She will give birth to a devout son.”
• A mouse coming out of one’s rectum: A thankless woman will get out of the dreamer’s life.
• A mouse coming out of the dreamer’s nose or penis: Wife will give birth to a corrupt and ungrateful girl.
| || |