A White Horse Dream Explanation — Conditions experienced by the owner will persists.
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation — A horse with all its feet white is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
White Dream Explanation — The color white. If one sees his face white in the dream, it means sickness. If he sees his cheeks radiant white in the dream, it means honor, bounty and a high rank in his community. White in a dream also represents elderly people. (Also see Colors)
White Hair Dream Explanation — Seeing one's black hair turning white in the dream means that he will gain credibility and respect among his people.
White rose Dream Explanation — (See Rose)
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation — Donning white, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
Donning White Clothes Dream Explanation — A very pleasant dream suggesting goodness and success in all matters.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation — Eating the shell or white of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Waraqah Wearing White Garments Dream Explanation — 'Aishah said: "The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was asked about Waraqah. Khadijah said to him: 'He believed in you, but he died before your advent.' So the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: 'I saw him in a dream, and upon him were white garments. If he were among the inhabitants of the Fire then he would have been wearing other than that.'"
A White Mare with Black Spots Dream Explanation — He will marry an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Possessing a Beautiful White Snake Dream Explanation — He will acquire fortunes from the treasures of the king.
Incident - breaking an Egg, and it Eating only the White Dream Explanation — A person asked Ibn Sirin (RA): “What is your opinion regarding a person who had dreamed that he borke an egg and ate its white only and not its yolk?” The Imaam said: “Bring me the man who had seen the dream so that he personally relates to me his dream. I will answer him.” The man said. “No, do answer me: I will convey your interpretation to him”. The Imaam refused. He insisted several times and the Imaam refused the same number of times, finally he said under Oath: “My Lord, By Allah, it is I who had seen the dream”.
Incident - breaking an Egg, and it Eating only the White Dream Explanation — The Imaam said to the people around him: “Catch him and hand him over to the authorities for he digs up graves and steals the kafn from the dead!” he pleaded: “My Lord, I sincerely repent to Allah before you!” He pleaded: “My Lord, I sincerely repent to Allah before you! I promise never to commit this since again all my life!” Thus he was not handed over to the authorities, but was released.
Incident - White Pigeon sitting on top of a Mosque Dream Explanation — A person related his dream to Ibn Sirin (RA), saying that he had seen a white pigeon, sitting on the pinnacle of a masjid in Madeenah and that he was captivated by its beauty. Then came a hawk and carried it away. The Imaam said; “If you are speaking the truth it means Hajjaaj bin Yoosuf will marry the daguther of Abdullah bin Jafar At-Tayyaar”. It is said that not many days had passed before Hajjaaj married her.
Incident - Piercing eggs from the top and Extracting the White Dream Explanation — A man said to Imam Ibn Sirin: "A man saw himself in a dream piercing eggs from the top, extracting the egg white, and leaving the egg yoke." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: "Let him come here and tell me his dream in person." At three different occasions, the man kept on asking about the meaning of that dream, and Imam Ibn Sirin insisted on the same reply.
Incident - White Pigeon sitting on top of a Mosque Dream Explanation — Someone asked Ibn Sirin : “O Aba Abdallah, how did you happen to come to this interpretation?” He replied: “A pigeon symbolises a woman. Its whiteness represents her beauty. The pinnacle of the masjid bespeaks her nobility and honour. And I found no other woman with such beauty and honour except the daughter of At-Tayyaar. Then I looked at the hawk which symbolises a tyrant and despotic ruler. I found Hajjaaj fitting this description. This how I reached this interpretation.” It is said that all the people sitting in his majlis were awe-struck when they heard this explanation of his.
Incident - Piercing eggs from the top and Extracting the White Dream Explanation — Finally, after taking a promise from Ibn Sirin, the man confessed that he is the person who saw that dream. Imam Ibn Sirin asked someone to call the chief of police and to tell him that this man is a body snatcher who digs the graves and steals their contents. The man immediately asked for forgiveness, repented from his doing, and promised never to do it again.
Horse Dream Explanation — • A horse dying at a person’s hands or in his house: The death of such a person.
• Riding on a white-footed horse with a white fringe and all white harness while dressed as a full-fledged horseman: Will gain power and prestige, merit praise, and live secure from all enemies. A bay, roan, or reddish brown horse would be best if the dreamer were a combatant. The salamander (a color of Arab horses) refers to dignity and disease.
• Riding on a horse and making it run till it sweats: Will be overcome by passion and commit sins to earn your living. It is noteworthy that sweat emanating from running is an expenditure on some sinful matter, in view of the verse of the Holy Quran that reads: “Run (flee) not, but return to the good things of this life which were given you, and to your homes, in order that ye may be called to account. They said: Alas for us! Woe to us! We were indeed wrongdoers!” (“Al-Anbiyae” [The Prophets], verses 13–14.)
Horse Dream Explanation — • Seeing a horse of either sex from a distance: Good augury, in view of a saying by the Holy Prophet that welfare accompanies horses till the Day of Resurrection.
• Driving a horse: The dreamer is trying to serve or seeking the service of an honest man.
• Riding on a two-winged horse: The dreamer will become a king or ruler if his stature permits. Otherwise he will simply obtain what he is aiming for.
• The runaway, bolting, or ungovernable horse: An angry and ungrateful man who takes things lightly and unconsciously. The same applies to a stubborn horse.
• A jumping horse: Desires will be fulfilled quickly and abundance is ahead.
• The horse running fast but keeping step: Things will be straight and even.
Horse Dream Explanation — The horse symbolizes power, authority, and prosperity. Its tail represents the offspring and grandchildren.
• Riding on a tamed horse that goes slowly and perfectly under the horseman’s command: Will enjoy power, authority, prestige, dignity, and wealth as much as the horse was obedient in the dream. Tying up a horse would have the same meaning.
• The longer the horse’s tail, the more followers the rider has in real life. The reverse applies, in case the tail was cut off, for example. Every part, every limb, of the horse represents a division of similar importance working under the ruler.
• The horse bolting (taking the bit between its teeth), making it impossible for the horseman to control it: The latter will commit a sin or face a catastrophe inasmuch as the horse was difficult to stop. In other words, it could mean that the dreamer would be carried away by his own whims and passions. It is all the more so if the horse was spoilt as a result of good treatment, dissatisfied, or violent.