White Dream Explanation — The color white. If one sees his face white in the dream, it means sickness. If he sees his cheeks radiant white in the dream, it means honor, bounty and a high rank in his community. White in a dream also represents elderly people. (Also see Colors)
White Hair Dream Explanation — Seeing one's black hair turning white in the dream means that he will gain credibility and respect among his people.
A White Horse Dream Explanation — Conditions experienced by the owner will persists.
White rose Dream Explanation — (See Rose)
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation — Donning white, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation — A horse with all its feet white is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
Donning White Clothes Dream Explanation — A very pleasant dream suggesting goodness and success in all matters.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation — Eating the shell or white of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Waraqah Wearing White Garments Dream Explanation — 'Aishah said: "The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) was asked about Waraqah. Khadijah said to him: 'He believed in you, but he died before your advent.' So the Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said: 'I saw him in a dream, and upon him were white garments. If he were among the inhabitants of the Fire then he would have been wearing other than that.'"
A White Mare with Black Spots Dream Explanation — He will marry an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Possessing a Beautiful White Snake Dream Explanation — He will acquire fortunes from the treasures of the king.
Incident - breaking an Egg, and it Eating only the White Dream Explanation — A person asked Ibn Sirin (RA): “What is your opinion regarding a person who had dreamed that he borke an egg and ate its white only and not its yolk?” The Imaam said: “Bring me the man who had seen the dream so that he personally relates to me his dream. I will answer him.” The man said. “No, do answer me: I will convey your interpretation to him”. The Imaam refused. He insisted several times and the Imaam refused the same number of times, finally he said under Oath: “My Lord, By Allah, it is I who had seen the dream”.
Incident - breaking an Egg, and it Eating only the White Dream Explanation — The Imaam said to the people around him: “Catch him and hand him over to the authorities for he digs up graves and steals the kafn from the dead!” he pleaded: “My Lord, I sincerely repent to Allah before you!” He pleaded: “My Lord, I sincerely repent to Allah before you! I promise never to commit this since again all my life!” Thus he was not handed over to the authorities, but was released.
Incident - White Pigeon sitting on top of a Mosque Dream Explanation — A person related his dream to Ibn Sirin (RA), saying that he had seen a white pigeon, sitting on the pinnacle of a masjid in Madeenah and that he was captivated by its beauty. Then came a hawk and carried it away. The Imaam said; “If you are speaking the truth it means Hajjaaj bin Yoosuf will marry the daguther of Abdullah bin Jafar At-Tayyaar”. It is said that not many days had passed before Hajjaaj married her.
Incident - Piercing eggs from the top and Extracting the White Dream Explanation — A man said to Imam Ibn Sirin: "A man saw himself in a dream piercing eggs from the top, extracting the egg white, and leaving the egg yoke." Imam Ibn Sirin replied: "Let him come here and tell me his dream in person." At three different occasions, the man kept on asking about the meaning of that dream, and Imam Ibn Sirin insisted on the same reply.
Incident - White Pigeon sitting on top of a Mosque Dream Explanation — Someone asked Ibn Sirin : “O Aba Abdallah, how did you happen to come to this interpretation?” He replied: “A pigeon symbolises a woman. Its whiteness represents her beauty. The pinnacle of the masjid bespeaks her nobility and honour. And I found no other woman with such beauty and honour except the daughter of At-Tayyaar. Then I looked at the hawk which symbolises a tyrant and despotic ruler. I found Hajjaaj fitting this description. This how I reached this interpretation.” It is said that all the people sitting in his majlis were awe-struck when they heard this explanation of his.
Incident - Piercing eggs from the top and Extracting the White Dream Explanation — Finally, after taking a promise from Ibn Sirin, the man confessed that he is the person who saw that dream. Imam Ibn Sirin asked someone to call the chief of police and to tell him that this man is a body snatcher who digs the graves and steals their contents. The man immediately asked for forgiveness, repented from his doing, and promised never to do it again.
Dog Dream Explanation — • Killing a dog: Will triumph over enemy.
• Eating dog meat: Will triumph over enemy and take a bite at his money.
• Drinking dog milk: Fear.
• Using a dog as a pillow: The dog is a friend who will prove useful and whom the dreamer will be proud of.
• Being accompanied by a dog: Disappearance, in view of the story of Ahlel Kahf (The Companions of the Cave), in the Holy Quran. (“Al-Kahf” [The Cave], chapter 18.)
• Seeing the dog of Ahlel Kahf, whose name was believed to be Qitmir: Fear, prison, or evasion.
• Seeing the dog of Ahlel Kahf in another country: The ruler or the regime will be changed.
Dog Dream Explanation — A dog in a dream also represents a police informer or a police dog. A dog in a dream also represents a weak enemy or a niggardly person. If a dog barks at someone in a dream, it means that one will hear something he despises or hates to make public from someone who lacks any sense of honor or virtue. Eating a dog's meat in a dream means cracking down at one's enemy. A dog in a dream also represents a guard or an innovator. Drinking dog's milk in a dream means a scare. Laying one's head on a dog or relaxing with a dog or using the dog for a pillow in a dream, the dog then represents a friend or a good companion.
Dog Dream Explanation — All kinds of dogs refer to wicked persons.
• Taking a dog: Will befriend a servant and love him very much.
• Taking or befriending a dog: Deviation, work stoppage, and the squandering of money.
• Being bitten or scratched by one’s dog: (1) Will encounter disaster sustain harm, and face hardships caused by a friend or a servant. (2) Will be harmed by one’s enemy as much as there was pain. (3) The dreamer might fall ill.
• A dog tearing one’s clothes: A silly individual is backbiting you. If no barking was heard, it means that an enemy has silently laid a trap.
• A female dog (or bitch): (1) A proliferative woman keen on preserving her husband; (2) A mean woman of low origin whose folks are troublemakers.
• A puppy is a beloved son. If he is white, it means the boy is a genuine worshiper. If black, he will prevail over his folk. In other interpretations: A puppy is the waif of a profligate or the product of adultery that the dreamer will find and raise.