| |Shoes Dream Explanation
— (Sandals) In a dream, a pair of shoes
represent one's son, a vehicle, a friend, a brother, a business partner, or travels. Wearing a pair of shoes
without heels in a dream means having a barren wife. Walking with one shoe in a dream means separation between husband and wife, or the breakup of a business partnership. Taking off one's shoes
in a dream means victory and rising in station.
A Pair of Shoes Dream Explanation
— If both shoes
are seen as torn so badly that they are completely ruined it means his wife will die.
Shoe Dream Explanation
— The shoe, sandal, sole, et cetera, symbolizes: (1) A wife or a pious woman. (2) A boy. (3) A friend. (4) A partner. (5) An animal. (6) A journey. (7) A brother.
• Buying a pair of shoes
without using them: Will buy a slave girl or marry a free woman whose color or character will be as reflected by the color of the shoes
. (1) Green shoes: The woman will be religious and virtuous. (2) Black shoes: She will be rich. (3) Yellow shoes: She will be ill. (4) Red shoes: She will be coquettish, always busy with her makeup, adornment, et cetera.
with a silver sole: A free and beautiful woman.
with a sole made of lead: A weak and puny woman.
with fire soles: An authoritarian woman.
• Wooden soles: A hypocritical and treacherous woman.
• Colored soles: A woman of mixed blood.
• Horse leather soles: An Arab woman.
• Cow leather soles: A foreign woman.
• Lion skin soles: A tyrant of a woman from the ruling class.
shared with someone else: A girl.
• Buying a pair of shoes
and walking with them: Will travel by land.
• The sole having been torn: Will give up a journey. A patched sole or shoe: Will marry a woman who already has a boy, who will also move to the dreamer’s house.
• Seeing one’s shoes
or sandals without any heel: Wife will never conceive.
• Walking with only one shoe: The dreamer will part from his wife or his associate.
• Walking with a pair of shoes
and losing one of them: Will be separated from a brother or partner.
• Taking one’s shoes
to the shoemaker to have them ornamented: The dreamer is renting his wife.
• One’s shoes
falling in the water and disappearing: The wife will die. If the dreamer finds them and takes them out, the wife will be cured, after nearing death.
• One’s shoes
falling: Wife will be criticized.
• Losing one’s shoes: The dreamer’s donkey or whatever he rides will be stolen.
• Taking off one’s shoes: The dreamer will triumph and be given a high post in view of verse 12 of the Quranic chapter called “Ta-Ha,” in which God, addressing Moses, says, “Verily I am thy Lord! Therefore put off thy shoes: Thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa.” (Moses then triumphed over the pharaoh and prevailed.)
• Wearing brand new, hairy shoes: Will marry a maiden. Walking with them means one will sleep with a woman. Walking with them on the road to a certain destination means one will travel by road or become a pilgrim.
Shoemaker Dream Explanation
— (Beautician; Broker; Woman) A shoemaker in a dream represents someone who brings peace and unity between adversaries, a lawyer, a peacemaker, a scholar or a sheikh who specializes in jurisprudence relating to inheritance laws. A shoemaker in a dream has many meanings. Some shoemakers specialize in repairing women's shoes
. In that case, in a dream, he represents a pimp or a brothel owner. As for those specializing in men's shoes
, seeing him in a dream means travel, or employing people to work in one's business. (Also see Tailor)
Sandals Dream Explanation
— (See Shoes)
Adobe maker Dream Explanation
— In a dream, an adobe maker represents someone who earns his money from his own sweat and saves his earnings. Molding these bricks and drying them in the sun in a dream means prosperity. Handling wet
adobes or stampeding a wet
adobe mix and smoothing it in a dream means distress, toiling, sorrow or corruption. Half-dried molds of adobes placed under the sun in a dream represent workers or servants. (Also see Adobe; Bricks)
Clay Dream Explanation
— (Argillite; Argillateous; Mortar; Mud; Plaster) In a dream, clay means sickness, disgrace or ignominy, except for one who works with clay or builds structures with it, then in his case, seeing clay in his dream means benefits, religious awareness and developing faith and certitude. Dry clay in a dream represents a cut in one's earnings or living on a budget. If one sees himself plastering the walls of his house with wet
clay in a dream, it means that he is a righteous person. If one sees himself eating clay in a dream, it means that he swindles money. Construction clay in a dream means benefits and money. Seeing clay in a dream also could mean death. If one sees himself waking in mud or wet
clay, and if he works with it in a dream, it means falling sick or suffering from disgrace. Dry clay in a dream means money, while wet
clay means righteousness. Eating baked clay in a dream means backbiting others, untruth or slander. If a sick person sees clay in his dream, it means his death. (Also see Bricks)
Shoemaker Dream Explanation
— In dreams, a shoemaker is a man who helps and serves women and adorns them, because his job is to repair the shoes
and soles, which, in the eyes of the ancient Arabs, symbolized women. It could also be a reference to the female slaver.
Wooden clogs Dream Explanation
— (Sandals; Shoes; Slippers) A wooden clog maker in a dream represents piety, asceticism, repentance from sin, purity, cleanliness, a hygienic person, or a marriage into a family of outcasts. (Also see Slippers)
Sesame Dream Explanation
— Sesame symbolizes ever-growing money, in view of its being very greasy or oily. However, it is better to dream of dry sesame than of wet
Barefoot Dream Explanation
— • Taking off one’s shoes
or sandals and walking barefoot: (1) Will become a ruler or a chief. (2) Will be freed from worries. (3) Will divorce. (4) Will become a widower.
• Travelling barefoot: Will contract a debt that you will not be able to pay back.
• Walking with one shoe or sandal: Will part from an associate or half of your wealth.
Oil press Dream Explanation
— (Oil mill; Oil refinery; Refinery) In a dream, an oil press represents spiritual guidance, knowledge, a foster mother or a wet
nurse. (Also see Sugar mill)
Incident Dream Explanation
— Once a man came to Shaikh Sa'adu-Deen AI-Dharir. who was a blind man from Aleppo, Syria, and said: "I saw a dream, whereby I was wearing a shoe of fire that burned up to my ankles." The Shaikh replied: "Come near me, so I may tell you the meaning." Once the Shaikh took hold of the man's arm, he cried out to those who were present to catch the man and to call the police. After an investigation, it appeared that the man used to steal people's shoes
at the entrance of the mosque, to which crime the man confessed, and people went to his house to claim their properties.
Cheese Dream Explanation
— Cheese means easy money or money and comfort. But wet
cheese is better than dry cheese. It also symbolizes a fertile year. Dry cheese refers to a journey. A piece of cheese is a whiff of money. Dreaming of eating cheese with bread predicts a sudden ailment.
Walk Dream Explanation
— • Walking on a mountaintop: Will rise so high that even kings will be under your command.
• Walking in the marketplace: A bequest is ahead, and the dreamer might obtain a share of it.
• Walking barefoot: For a man, relief and better morale. For a lady, catastrophe and divorce. Conversely, walking barefoot for a man could also mean trouble and weariness, divorce, or the death of his wife, unless he sees himself taking away his shoes
or sandals to walk more freely. In the latter case, it means that he will get a high post or become a governor.
• Travelling barefoot: The dreamer will contract a debt he will not be able to settle.
• Walking with one shoe: The dreamer will split from his partner or spouse.
Barefoot Dream Explanation
— In a dream, it means toiling in one's life and exhaustion. This is thus interpreted if one does not actually see himself going through the motion of taking off his shoes
and walking barefooted. Otherwise, in that case, it means that he will receive an appointment to a high ranking position. Walking barefooted in a dream is also interpreted as unloading one's burdens and relief from pressure, divorce or death in one's family. If one sees himself travelling barefooted, it represents a debt that he could not repay. If one sees himself walking with one foot bare and the second fitted in the dream, it means breaking up a business partnership. (Also see Walking)
Press Dream Explanation
— (Mill) Building a press in a dream represents urban developments and prosperity for that place. The lack of a press or a mill in a town in a dream means poverty, the death of a foster mother or that of a wet
nurse. In a dream, all types of juices and oils when freshly pressed in a dream represent freedom, relief, release from prison, dispelling distress, money, or sexual intercourse. (Also see Mill; Sugar mill; Oil press; Thrust)
Wood Dream Explanation
— Wood symbolizes religious hypocrisy or hypocritical people in general, especially dry wood. God says in the Holy Quran “And when thou seest them (the hypocrites) their figures please thee; and if they speak thou givest ear unto their speech. (They are) as though they were blocks of wood in striped cloaks … (unfit to stand on their own).” (“Al-Munafiqun” [The Hypocrites], verse 4.) Wet or dry wood to light a fire with means backbiting and adversity.
Bean Dream Explanation
— Beans, lentils and the like, be they cooked or fried, mean sorrow for whoever obtains or eats them, wet
or dry. However, plenty of them symbolizes money. Some say that green beans are worries and dry ones money and joy. Lentils are dirty money. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was carrying chilly Egyptian peas, or chick peas, to which the interpreter replied, “You are a man who kisses your wife during the holy month of Ramadan, when Muslims are supposed to be fasting.”
Sweat Dream Explanation
— Sweating means harm. According to Abu Said Al-Waez:
• Wiping one’s sweat: Wishes will be fulfilled.
• A ruler dreaming of stinking perspiration from under the armpit: Will overspend and earn a bad reputation.
• A commoner dreaming of stinking perspiration: Will commit adultery. According to Ibn Siren, sweat means financial losses, especially if it flows on the ground.
• One’s clothes being wet
with sweat: Will save money for children as much as there was sweat.
• Sweat with a nice smell: Blessed money. For Al-Kirmani, sweating means: (1) Things will go through. (2) If ill, will recover. Other interpreters are of the view that sweat symbolizes shame or fatigue.
| || |