Dress Dream Explanation — • Dreaming that unknown people have come to you and dressed you in pompous clothes without there being any feast or marriage, then left you alone in a house: You will die.
• The dead giving the dreamer two well-washed Arab male robes: Will become prosperous.
• The dead lending his robe to the dreamer, then asking for it back: That dead person has very few good deeds to his credit and cannot hope for much of God’s forgiveness.
Dress Dream Explanation — • The dead giving the dreamer an old robe: The latter will become poor and miserable.
• The dead giving the dreamer a new robe: The latter will become rich and powerful.
• Holding one’s Arab robe and telling a dead person, “Take this and sew it,” or, “wash it,” without the cloth leaving the dreamer’s hand or becoming the property of the dead: Trouble, hardships, and depression. If the dead had taken and worn it, the dreamer would die.
Wedding Dream Explanation — • On the contrary, a wedding party in which dancing or any form of entertainment takes place heralds a tragedy. A particularly bad omen is the zaghrouda, the strident, long-drawn, and trilling shrill produced by Arab women by moving the tongue with the rapidity of the drumstick of an electric bell as a manifestation of joy. One zaghrouda means minor worries.
• A person giving a wedding party: Catastrophe.
• Being invited to a wedding ceremony: Joy and happiness, provided no food or banquet is seen.
• Organizing or looking after the preparations of a wedding party: Some members of the dreamer’s family will attend his funeral.
• If the wedding ceremony takes place in a house where a person is ill: The latter will die.
Wedding Dream Explanation — There are conflicting views on this symbol. In general, a wedding ceremony is not a happy dream. But all depends on whether the person is holding it or is invited to it and on whether the party is silent or tumultuous.
• A quiet sophisticated wedding: Welfare and blessings, especially if traditionally good symbols are seen.
Wedding Dream Explanation — A wedding symbolises the acquiring of honour, dignity, pomp and material wealth, its measure depending on the beauty, pedigree and social status of his bride in the dream.
Wedding Dream Explanation — If one sees himself as a bridegroom on his wedding night, accompanied with musicians and dancers in the dream, it means that he may die in that place. If one sees himself having marital intercourse with his bride, but could not see her or recognize her, nor is she named to him in the dream, it also means his death. If one sees and recognizes his bride, or if she is named as his bride in the dream, then it means acquiring wealth. (Also see Bride; Locksmith; Star)
Wedding band Dream Explanation — (See Ring)
Wedding officiant Dream Explanation — (See Officiant)
Officiant Dream Explanation — (Wedding) An officiant in a dream means a wedding, a divorce, or he could represent a pimp, depending on the mental condition, or the type of work one who is seeing the dream performs. (See Saddler)
Morning star Dream Explanation — (See Wedding; Star)
Naked Dream Explanation — • Being naked and ashamed of people and seeking cover without success: Will lose one’s money and become poor.
• Being naked and people gazing at the private parts: Scandal.
• A ruler dreaming of having been despoiled of his clothes or left naked: Will have to leave his job.
• A sick person dreaming of having taken off a yellow, red, or black dress: Will heal.
• Getting rid of a dirty dress: Will be safe from trouble.
• A bondsman dreaming that he has undressed or been undressed: Will be freed.
• Dreaming of a dead person as being naked, except for the pudendum and smiling: He is enjoying life in the Hereafter.
• Seeing an unknown naked woman: The land will go bare; a harvest will be destroyed; trees will lose their leaves.
• A woman taking off her black clothes: The day will begin.
• A naked slave girl: Will lose in a transaction and get involved in a business scandal.
Rice pudding Dream Explanation — In a dream, rice pudding means celebrations, a reception, a wedding, a contract, knowledge, or prosperity.
Naturalist Dream Explanation — (Hiker; Mountain person) A naturalist in a dream represents travels, a graveyard, or he could represent a wedding.
Jewelry shop Dream Explanation — A jeweler's shop in a dream means happiness, celebrations, a wedding, ornaments, Adam's apple, or a Quran study circle. (Also see Jeweler)
Caterer Dream Explanation — A caterer in a dream represents celebrations or a wedding. A commercial caterer in a dream represents someone who deters benefits. Pastry caterer in a dream represents a man of knowledge, or he could mean profits. A travel caterer in a dream represents migration from one's homeland or changes in one's living conditions. Seeing a caterer in a dream is a good sign for someone who desires to get married. Seeing a hospital's caterer in a dream does not convey the best of meanings. A caterer in a dream also represents someone who encourages people to work and seek an honest livelihood. To see oneself catering a dinner for his own house in a dream represents a wedding.
Imitating Dream Explanation — If a woman sees herself wearing men's clothing and imitating them in their look and actions in a dream, it means progress in her life if she is dressed handsomely, and it means digress and fear if not befitting. To dress oneself in a traditional costume of another religious group means to celebrate, befriend and to participate in their religious festivities.
A hen Dream Explanation — It represents a blessed woman. If many hens are seen then they represent dames and women who will gather together for some happy occasion such as a wedding.
Fuller Dream Explanation — (Bleacher; Tinner; Whitewasher) A fuller in a dream represent a wool bleacher. A whitewasher in a dream implies covering people's faults or giving someone a new dress or he could represent a tailor. A fuller or a whitewasher in a dream both signify dignity, honor, richness, praises and correcting the course of one's life or managing one's life in a useful way. A tinner in a dream represents a righteous man who endeavors to do good privately as well as in public.
Noah's Arc Dream Explanation — Noah's arc in a dream represents happiness, joy, festivities, salvation, relief from distress and worries, protection against drowning, a wedding, a leading position, or winning victory over one's enemy. (Also see Noah; Ship)
Marriage Dream Explanation — If a sick woman sees herself getting married to a man she does not recognize or know his name in a dream, it means that she may die from her illness. If the man who sees himself getting married in the dream qualifies, it means that he will attain a high ranking job or a suitable position. If one's wedding ceremony is made with witnesses only in the dream, it means that he has made a covenant with Allah Almighty. If he performs a traditional wedding ceremony with its celebrations and festivities in the dream, it means a new job, or it could mean acquiring fame, or becoming renowned for one's good reputation or character.