| |Vomiting Dream Explanation
without an unpleasant odour, taste and colur is a glad tiding that the person will cease to commit sins and that he will resort to sincere repentance. But if has an unpleasant odour, taste or colour, he will commit an evil act which will prove to be detrimental to him.
Vomit Dream Explanation
is a reference to repentance of one’s own free will, unless it occurs with difficulty or the dreamer resents its taste. Vomiting
while fasting, then splashing in the vomit: The dreamer has a debt that he could settle but would not, thus committing a disgusting sin.
• Drinking milk, then vomiting
milk and honey: Repentance.
• Swallowing pearls and vomiting
honey: The dreamer will learn the interpretation of the Holy Quran and use it.
milk: The dreamer will repudiate Islam.
food: The dream will grant something to somebody.
• Holding back the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting
with hiccough: The dreamer will pass away.
plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad dream because it means his secret is coming out.
Tax refund Dream Explanation
— If a ruler or a governor sees himself vomiting
in a dream, it means that he will refund people taxes he unjustly collected from them. (See Vomiting)
Vomit Dream Explanation
— (Repentance; Throw up) Vomiting
in a dream means returning things to their rightful owner, divulging secrets, or of regaining one's health through control of his stomach. Throwing up clean food in a dream means ease in one's life. If a poor person vomits blood in his dream, it means receiving money, begetting a son, or the return of a relative from a journey. If the blood is collected in a bowl in the dream, it means that one's son will survive a major illness, or it could mean that one's relative may come to stay with him. However, if the blood is spilled on the floor, then it may mean the death of either the son or the relative. If one's intestines or bowels come out during vomiting
in the dream, it means the death of a child. As for a sick person, vomiting
in a dream means his death. Vomiting
a snake in a dream also means death, or distancing oneself from one's enemies. Vomiting
in a dream also means wasting money on food, or unnecessary dieting for a poor person. Vomiting
in a dream also has positive connotations for a poor person, but has negative ones for a rich person. If a ruler or a governor sees himself vomiting
in a dream, it means that he will refund people taxes he unjustly collected from them. If one licks back what he vomits in the dream, it means that he is indifferent about repaying a debt that he can easily afford. If one vomits inside a basin in a dream, it means repentance from his wrongdoing, or it could mean giving a woman a share from unlawful money. If one suffers during vomiting
and finds the taste disgusting in his dream, it means that he is forced to confess and apologize for his wrongdoing, though he does not like being caught. It could also mean paying damages, health problems, or it could mean a financial misfortune. Vomiting
blood in one's dream means repentance from sin, restraining oneself from indulging in what is forbidden, or it could mean satisfying one's debts, or fulfillment of a vow. If one drinks wine, then vomits the same in his dream, it means that he has received some tainted or unlawful money that he will remit to its rightful owner and repent for his sin. If one gets drunk then throws up in his dream, it means that he is a stingy person who does not take good care of his own family. If one swallows a pearl then throws up honey in his dream, it means that he will render a correct interpretation of some Quranic verses. Drinking milk then vomiting
it in a dream means turning away from the truth. Drinking milk and vomiting
honey in a dream means repentance from sin. Drinking blood in a dream then vomiting
it as milk also means repentance from sin. If one's vomit is yellow and bitter in taste in the dream, it means repentance after having paid the price of one's crime. If one vomits mucus in his dream, it means that he will voluntarily repent from wrongdoing. Throwing up food in a dream means giving away something to someone who needs it. Swallowing what one is throwing up before it leaves his mouth in a dream means to go back on one's word. Eating what one has just vomited in a dream means prosperity and fame. Vomiting
excessively in a dream means that one will reach near his death or die from a severe illness.
Hall Dream Explanation
— (Auditorium; Large hall) A large hall in a dream means comfort, overcoming financial difficulties, a helping wife, a good mistress of the house, a high ranking position that involves little danger, a highway sign, a praiseworthy son, a hard working employee, or a good investment. If the hall is dark, dirty and filled with insects
and spider webs in the dream, then it means the opposite.
Worms Dream Explanation
— (An organism living on another; Children; Insects; Parasites; Silkworm) In a dream, worms represent daughters or children living under their father. The same goes for all worms, annelids, intestinal worms, or parasites that live on cadavers. Seeing tapeworms coming out of one's backside in a dream represents one's grandchildren. If one sees worms coming out of his mouth in a dream, it means that some members of his family are plotting against him, though he knows about it, and he will finally escape from their danger, but at his own expense. If one sees worms coming out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will distance himself from evil companions. Consequently, he will regain honor and purity. Worms leaving one's body in a dream mean overcoming distress, or paying alms tax. Worms in a dream also represent one's enemies. A silkworm in a dream means a customer in one's shop, or it could represent one's profession. Silkworms in a dream usually mean financial benefits, though in some circles they represent illegal money, or guesswork. (Also see Earthworm)
Hail Dream Explanation
— (Icy rain) In a dream, hail means calamity, sufferings, hunger, loss of property, poverty, mass persecution, or torture. In nature, this element cools the earth and eliminates many harmful insects
, worms or scorpions and limits the danger of snakes. Thus, seeing hail in its proper season in a dream means eliminating the source of one's stress and overcoming one's difficulties, enemies, or jealous competitors. Seeing hail in the summertime in a dream means business losses, but if it falls in the winter in a dream, it means success and prosperity. Heavy falling hail in a dream means destruction of businesses, interruption of communication and damage to roads and highways. In that sense, hail in a dream means obstruction of public interests. In a dream, hail also represents a strange type of business that will come from the direction of the wind carrying such a storm. If no harm occurs in one's dream, then hail represents glad tidings and especially if people start collecting it in bowls. If hail falls over a farmland without damaging it in a dream, it means a good harvest. If one gathers hail in his garment, or inside a cloth in a dream, it means that he will lose his riches, or it could mean the loss of an awaited shipment. (Also see Dew; Ice)
Doomsday Dream Explanation
— • Seeing one of the signs of the hour marking the end of the world, such as the sun rising in the west, the mammals, reptiles, and insects
flocking, the appearance of the Antichrist or of Gog and Magog: (1) Good augury for an obedient worshiper of God. (2) A warning to sinners.
• Seeing oneself standing before God on Doomsday or the dead coming out of their graves: Justice will prevail quickly.
• Dreaming that Doomsday has come: The dreamer is compelled to travel.
• Seeing oneself alone or with another person being pushed to join the crowd of the resurrected: The dreamer is unjust in view of the verse of the Holy Quran that says: “ (And it is said unto the angels): Assemble those who did wrong, together with their wives and what they used to worship.” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 22.)
• A man at war dreaming of Doomsday: Will triumph.
• Dreaming that the hour has come for you alone: Will die.
• Dreaming of the atrocities of Doomsday, then seeing everything returning to normal: (1) Justice will replace injustice inflicted by most unfair people. (2) The dreamer is immersed in sins, asking impossible things, determined to keep lying, and refusing to repent, owing to the Quranic verse: “Nay, but that hath become clear unto them which before they used to hide. And if they were sent back they would return unto that which they are forbidden. Lo! they are liars.” (“Al-Anam” [Cattle], verse 28.)
• The Day of Judgment drawing near: The dreamer is forgetful of philanthropy and rejecting justice in view of the Quranic verse: “Their reckoning draweth nigh for mankind, while they turn away in heedlessness.” (“Al-Anbiyae” [The Prophets], verse 01.)
• Having had a hard time rendering accounts to the Almighty: Wife is compassionate with you, and she is virtuous and religious.
• Having been dealt with sternly: Will incur losses in view of the Quranic verse: “And how many a community revolted against the ordinance of its Lord and His messengers, and We called it to a stern account and punished it with dire punishment.” (“Al-Talaq” [Divorce], verse 08.)
• Being asked by Almighty God to render accounts and the dreamer’s deeds being put in the balance to prove, ultimately, that the good ones outweigh the bad: The dreamer is extremely obedient to God and will be generously rewarded. The reverse is also true.
• Dreaming that the Balance is in your hand: You are on the right path, in view of the Quranic verse: “We verily sent Our messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance, that mankind may observe right measure….” (“Al-Hadid” [Iron], verse 25).
• An angel handing over a Scripture or a book to the dreamer and commanding him to read: (1) Good dream for a pious person, meaning joy. (2) The fate of an irreligious dreamer is in jeopardy in view of the Quranic verse: “ (And it will be said unto him): Read thy book. Thy soul sufficeth as reckoner against thee this day.” (“Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 14.)
• Walking along the path: The dreamer is scrupulously observing religious tenets.
• Deviating from the path, the balance, and the book and crying: God may help you on Doomsday!
Grave Dream Explanation
— The grave or grave pit symbolizes the prison, and vice versa. Graves symbolize a leaning toward ignorance or the ignorant, religious corruption, a catastrophe, worries, and regret for having followed the ignorant, but ultimate repentance. The gravedigger is a prestigious and awesome man.
• Wishing to visit the tombs: Will pay a visit to prisoners.
• Entering a grave and stepping on the bones of the dead: Will be expelled.
• Digging a grave or a pit for oneself or somebody else: (1) Will build a house. (2) Will settle in that area.
• Digging a grave on a surface: Will live long.
• Being put in the grave: Will own a house.
• Sand being levelled upon the dreamer in the grave: Will gain money.
• Backfilling a grave: Long life and lasting health.
• Being put in a grave, as a dead person, without being preserved: Will make love to a woman.
• A grave in an unknown place: Will go along with a hypocrite.
• Numerous graves in an unknown place: Hypocrites.
• Well-known graves: The truth or some rights that the dreamer is forgetting.
• A known grave turning into the dreamer’s house: Will marry a relative of the deceased.
• Seeing a person’s grave being turned into a house, a shop, or a village: The family of the defunct will build a house there.
• Dreaming of entering a grave without being carried on a bier: Will buy an empty house.
• Standing by a grave: Will commit a sin, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “And never (O Muhammad) pray for one of them who dieth, nor stand by his grave. Lo! they disbelieved in Allah and His messenger, and they died while they were evildoers.” (“Al-Taubah” [Repentance], verse 84.)
• Standing by one’s grave and looking at it: Will repent and sins will be forgiven.
• Seeing a well-off person roaming about in a graveyard: That person will go broke (because the dead do not carry any money).
• Roaming about amid open graves: Will enter the homes of heretics or visit the jails.
• Going to a grave and digging the earth with one’s nails or trying to unearth the dead: Will probe the life of the dead dwelling in that grave to follow his pattern.
• Finding a dead person alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead and finding some of them alive and others not: Terrible deaths will occur in that spot or country.
• Finding deadly reptiles or insects
in a grave or flames coming out of it: (1) The dreamer is doing abominable things. (2) The dead person in that grave was a heretic.
• Seeing a person going down to a grave, then coming up and trying to push the dreamer therein: A prisoner is trying to incriminate the dreamer.
• Seeing someone handing you over to the grave: That person is trying to destroy you.
• Vegetation around the graves: The grave dwellers enjoy God’s mercy.
• Deriving a lesson by visiting a graveyard: Will win a case. If no lesson was derived, the dreamer is right or has certain rights but is unaware of that.
• Seeing something written on someone’s grave (epitaph): Will stay in jail forever.
• Seeing oneself in the grave being questioned by Munker and Nakeer (the two angels commissioned for that purpose): The ruler or chief will send for the dreamer to ask him something. If he replied to them gently and correctly, he will have nothing to fear.
• Being removed from the grave, then returned to it: Will receive benefits from the ruler (or chief), but end up behind bars.
• The sky raining graves: Compassion from God.
Pearl Dream Explanation
— (Beads; Jewel; Money; Tears; Women) Drilling wholes in pearls to string them in a dream means fulfillment of one's goals, easing one's passage, or facilitating one's marriage. In a dream, a pearl also means a son. If one's wife is pregnant, and if she hands him a pearl in his dream, it means that she will deliver a beautiful son. If the pearl has no glitter, or if he takes it from his wife and locks it inside a box in a dream, then it represents a servant. A pearl in a woman's dream means good news. If she is unwed, it means that she will get married. If one sees himself bartering a pearl or a gem for fake jewelry, or for chips of glass in a dream, it means that he has sold the reward of the hereafter for the temporary pleasures of this world, or that he has exchanged something precious for something worthless, or it could mean that he may commit a sin, or become an apostate. Pearls in a dream also represent the Quran, manner of proper talking, bezels of wisdom, children, servants, integrity, beauty, or money. If one sees himself piercing a pearl in a dream, it means that he will give valuable interpretations to Quranic verses. Swallowing pearls in a dream means forgetting what one has learned from the Quran. Swallowing pearls in a dream also could mean acquiring wisdom and knowledge. Selling pearls in a dream means acquiring knowledge and growing to be famous and respected. Throwing pearls at people in a dream and seeing people collecting them while one remains aloof, represents a judge who issues his verdict, or admonishes people who accept what he says and abide by it accordingly. Receiving a pearl in a dream means caring for the daughter of a relative. Finding a pearl in a dream also means finding a wife. Borrowing a pearl from someone in a dream means begetting a son and giving him for adoption, or that the boy will die shortly after his birth. Pearls in a dream also mean becoming wealthy from an inheritance. As for a scholar, a pearl in a dream represents knowledge, and for a governor, it means expansion of his power. As for a merchant, it means a growing business, and for a craftsman in a dream, it means advancement in his craft. Pearls in a dream also represent the final step in adorning something and the proper way to display beauty, or they could represent fantasies and attractions. Drilling a hole in a pearl in a dream also means having sexual intercourse with a blood relation. Swallowing a pearl in a dream means hiding a testimony. Chewing on pearls in a dream means backbiting people. Vomiting
pearls in a dream means scheming against people and deceiving them. Throwing a pearl into a river in a dream means helping people. Extracting a pearl from its shell, then throwing the pearl and keeping the shell in a dream means that one is involved in body snatching and in desecrating the graves. Opening a closet with a key and pulling out stored pearls from inside it in a dream means asking a question from a scholar. Counting pearls in a dream means going through hardships. Seeing pearls in a dream means becoming joyful and happy. Receiving a gift of pearls in a dream denotes a political appointment. Pearls in a dream also denote good words, money, or servants. A pearl necklace in a dream means marriage, or a bundle of money, or it could mean memorizing the Quran. Carrying loads of pearls in a dream means carrying burdens. Throwing pearls to a swine or over a trash pile in a dream means giving knowledge to people who are not worthy of it, or people who do not understand it and who will consequently mock him. Burning pearls to cook with them rather than wood in a dream means putting a heavy burden on someone who cannot carry it and consequently having him explode. Large pearls in a dream provide for better connotations than the small ones. Pierced pearls in a dream mean easy and fast coming money. Pearls in a dream also may represent tears. (Also see Counting pearls; Mother of pearl; Tears)
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting
blood is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood.
• Blood oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood will be shed there.
• Blood coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood.
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
• Blood springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Milk Dream Explanation
— Seeing milk or the breast that it comes from for both men and women means money. Milking means abundance or, in some cases, wickedness, deceit, or fraud. Such dreams are more likely to come true when the actors are identified. An excellent dream is that involving cow milk, for it represents what the year will bring and it symbolizes honest gains and relief. The milk of milkless beings means aspirations will be fulfilled when least expected or from unexpected sources. The milk of any wild animal symbolizes strong religious faith. That of carrion eaters and biting insects
or reptiles means reconciliation with the enemy.
• Milk springing from the soil: The emergence of tyranny.
• A woman who does not have milk in her breast dreaming that she is breast-feeding a child, a man, or a woman whom she knows: All doors (or means of living) will be slammed in her face and theirs.
• Sucking the breast of a woman and getting milk out of it: Money and profits.
• Sucking one’s own breast: Treason.
• Drinking mare milk: (1) Will be loved by the ruler and receive gifts from him. (2) Will have a good name.
• Drinking cattle milk: Legitimate profits from the ruler.
• Human male milk (sperm) being poured on the dreamer: Will face financial hardships and ultimately go to prison.
• Milking a she-camel: A reference to alien workers in the Arab world.
• Milking a she-camel and drinking such milk: (1) Will marry a virtuous woman. (2) Will have a good son who will one day show his gratitude to his parents.
• Milking a she-camel to obtain blood: Tyranny.
• Milking a she-camel to get poison: Will reap illicit profits, thus committing a sin.
• A merchant milking a she-camel: Blessed transactions and gains, and life will smile on him inasmuch as there was milk.
• Sheep and buffalo milk: Welfare and good nature.
• Ewe and she-goat milk: Honest gains.
• Drinking lioness milk: (1) Money from a terrible ruler. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
• Dog or wolf milk: (1) Tremendous fear. (2) Money from the unjust.
• Pig milk: The brain or mind of the dreamer will be altered. Too much of it means dirty money. Conversely, a small quantity means blessed gains. The contradiction arises from a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swine flesh, and that which hath been immolated to (the name of) any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 173.)
• Tiger milk: Overt animosity.
• Deer milk: A vow.
• Donkey milk: A slight disease or welfare.
• Fox milk: A mild disease.
• Cat milk: A mild disease or a dispute leading to relations breaking off.
• Bear milk: Harm and a quick-coming catastrophe.
• Drinking snake milk: (1) Will do something that will please God. (2) Relief and escape from harm. In general, curdled milk is a bad omen, but it could also herald a trip. Curdled milk whose water has been drained means that the dreamer will listen to women. Sour milk or yogurt means that benefits will be reaped, but not without trouble and painful events. Some dream interpreters consider it dirty money. It could also mean that the dreamer is dealing with bankrupt people, because its cream has been removed from it, or he might be expecting a nice gesture from evil persons. The whey or watery part of milk is an overwhelming debt, in view of its sour taste.
Pearl Dream Explanation
— Pearls and other jewels symbolize beauty, perfection, and sexual passion for women and boys. Raw, ill-shaped, or scattered pearls are a reference to children and to good words; hidden pearls refer to exceptionally beautiful girls, slaves, or servants in view of verses from the Holy Quran about Paradise: “And (there are) those with wide, lovely eyes, like unto hidden pearls … Lo! We have created them a (new) creation and made them virgins, lovers, friends …” (“Al-Waqiah” [The Event], verses 22–23, 36–37.) The pearl also alludes to a male child who won’t live. Perfectly shaped or aligned pearls represent the Holy Quran and good learning. Likewise, big pearls are preferable to small ones, as they represent, for example, the longer chapters of the Holy Book or financial prosperity.
• Piercing beautifully shaped and lined up pearls: Will interpret the Holy Quran in a correct manner.
• Piercing a pearl with a wooden nail: Will make love to a prohibited relative. A man told Ibn Siren he dreamed that he was piercing a pearl. “Do you know your mother?” the interpreter asked. “No, she was taken captive when I was a small child.” “Have you recently bought a slave?” “Yes.” “Do you sleep with her?” “Yes.” “Then fear God, for she is that mother.”
• Finding a big pearl: Plenty of money.
• Finding a pearl: (1) If it is pierced: Will have a girl. (2) If it is not pierced: Will have a boy.
• Selling big pearls: Good learning or simple welfare, depending on the nature of the individual.
• Having sold or swallowed pearls: Will forget the Quran.
• Swallowing a pearl: Will conceal a testimony.
• Swallowing pearls, then returning them: Every time the dreamer memorizes something from the Quran, he forgets it.
• Keeping a mouthful of pearls: You know the Quran but refuse to cite it.
• Selling pearls: Will acquire learning and convey it to people.
• Entering pearls into one’s mouth: Religious devotion.
• Throwing pearls from one’s mouth and people collecting them but not the dreamer himself: The latter is a preacher who does not apply his prediction to himself.
• Chewing pearls: Will backbite.
, chewing, then swallowing pearls: Will flout and slander people.
• Seeing or finding a pearl: (1) A woman whom the dreamer will marry or a servant. (2) Will have a good-looking boy in view of the following verse from the Holy Quran describing some of the merits of Paradise: “And will go round about them perpetual youths: If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.” (“Al-Dahr” [Time], also named “Al-Insan” [The Human Being], verse 19.)
• Getting plenty of pearls from the sea or riverbed: Honest money obtained from kings and their like.
• A plethora of pearls: (1) Inheritance. (2) A province or a senior post to be granted to the dreamer. (3) More knowledge for the erudite. (4) Profit for the merchant.
• Seeing heaps of pearls and being under the impression that you have just picked them out of the sea: Will strike it rich, in an honest way, from the kings treasures.
• Heaps of pearls carried in tied-up sacks: Sorrow.
• Counting pearls: Will go broke.
• Peeling a pearl, keeping the nacre, and throwing away the core: The dreamer is a digger.
• Walking on pearls: Blasphemy and desecration of the Holy Quran (as if, God forbid, you were stepping on it).
• A man using a pearl as an earring: Desecration or slandering of the Quran.
• Throwing pearls in a river or a well: The dreamer is a benefactor.
• Throwing pearls in the fire: The dreamer is conveying knowledge and wisdom to an unworthy person.
• Throwing a pearl under one’s feet: The dreamer will marry his daughter to someone of a different kind, perhaps an alien.
• A pearl breaking: The dreamer will break with or lose his son.
• Pearls scattered in a garbage dump: The dreamer is scoffing at good learning.
• Using pearls as fuel: The dreamer is misleading someone or inciting him to do something wrong by using all his rhetoric.
• A man whose wife is pregnant holding a pearl: She will have a girl.
Skies Dream Explanation
— (Castle; Child; Firmament; Heavens; House; Mother; Oath; Ocean; Prison; Teacher; Town; Wife; Wonders) In a dream, the sky represents itself. Whatever descends from it or comes from that direction in a dream will materialize. If fire falls from the sky over people's homes in a dream, it means plagues, illness, pleurisy, smallpox, or death and destruction. If fire falls over the marketplace in the dream, it means higher prices. If it falls over the fields and farmlands in the dream, it means that the crops could either burn, freeze, or be struck by a swarm of locusts or by other harmful insects
. If what falls from the sky indicates prosperity, such as honey, oil, figs, barley, or money, etcetera, in the dream, it means a good rain and a good harvest for that year. Whatever falls from the sky of good or bad may represent the government and the hardships it inflicts upon the people, or the benefits it may bring them. Climbing to the sky with a rope, a ladder, or using a staircase in a dream means exaltation, rising in station, good luck and support. If one climbs without a common medium in a dream, it means fear and arrogance. If his intention in climbing is to spy on others in the dream, it means that he may work as a spy. If one descends safely from the sky in the dream, it means that he will escape and be spared the consequences of his sin. If he falls and breaks or fractures a bone or so in the dream, it means that he may suffer such accident in wakefulness. If a sick person sees himself climbing to the sky, and if he does not return to earth in the dream, it means that he may die from his illness. If he comes back in the dream, it means that his illness will increase and his difficulties will reach their peak, though Allah willing, he will recover from his illness, unless he falls into a hole in a dream. In that case the hole represents his grave. If one sees the sky shooting arrows causing people wounds, injuries and bleeding in a dream, it means taxes and confiscation of properties by the government. If the arrows hit people's ears and eyes only in the dream, it means that major trials and temptations will strike at everyone. If the arrows fall without causing harm to anyone, and if people rush to collect them in the dream, they represent a booty that people will come to win, or a divine gifts people will enjoy. To rise close to the sky in a dream means nearness to one's Lord. This is particularly true for pious people and for true believers. Nearing the sky in a dream also represents a supplication needing an immediate answer, and Allah willing such prayers will be answered. Nearing the sky in a dream also could mean going before the governor of one's town, or any person from whom one may need something, i.e., a teacher, a man of knowledge, a father, or a wife. If one sees the sky falling over his head in a dream, it means that the roof of his house may cave in, or that he will die from an illness he already suffers. If one sees himself climbing and entering the sky in a dream, it means that he will die as a martyr. If one sees himself standing in the sky in a dream, it means that he will command or admonish others. If one sees himself in the sky looking down at something on earth in a dream, it means that he will rise in station, then he will regret something he missed. If one sees the sky green in a dream, it means prosperity and a good harvest. If one sees the sky turned into iron in a dream, it means drought or scarcity of rain. If one falls from the sky in a dream, it means that he may abandon his faith, become a reprobate, or that he may be struck with a major calamity that will be driven by an unjust person. If the iron sky splits open, and if an old man appears from behind it in the dream, such an old person represents the grandfather of the people of that town or tribe. Consequently, people will enjoy a good harvest, prosperity and happiness. If it is a young man that appears in the dream, then he represents an enemy and an evil that may befall the people following such dream. If a sheep appears from the sky in a dream, then it means profits. If camels appear, then they represent rain. If a lion appears in the dream, it represents an unjust ruler. If the sky becomes one solid piece in the dream, it means drought. If it rips apart and its doors become wide open in the dream, then it means rain or an answer to people's prayers. If one sees himself reaching out and touching the sky in a dream, it means that he is seeking an important goal, and that he will fail to attain it. If one sees himself rising near the lower heavens in a dream, it means worldly gains, or profits and status in either material or spiritual realms. If one looks toward the sky, whether to the East or to the West in a dream, it means travels. If one sees himself stealing the sky and hiding it in ajar in a dream, it means that he may steal a copy of the holy Quran and hides it with his wife. If one sees the sky wide open in a dream, it means blessings and benefits. If one sees himself rising toward the sky in a flat posture in a dream, it means that he will become emaciated, or suffer losses in his business. On the other hand, if one sees himself rising without difficulty and without being laid on his back in a dream, it means exaltation, success and safety from any harm that could be driven by one's enemies. If one bites the sky in a dream, it means that a calamity will strike at him, or it could mean business losses, failure to attain one's goals, or an argument with one's superior at work. If one sees himself touring the sky then returning to earth in a dream, it means that he may become an astronomer, or an astrologer and gain fame in his field. If one sees himself leaning his back to the sky in a dream, it means that he may win a leadership position, or win victory over his opponents. If one sees himself in the sky having a form different than that of human beings in a dream, it means that he may leave this world unblessed. If one sees himself hanging down with a rope from the sky in a dream, it means that he will govern after someone else's, or inherit his post. However, if the rope breaks in the dream, it means that he may lose such an opportunity. If one sees a lighted candle in the sky which luster and brightness dims the light of the sun in a dream, it represents a solar eclipse. If one sees the sky being build in his presence in a dream, it means that he lies in his testimonies. Falling from the sky in a dream also could be a warning against falling into sin. Falling from the sky in a dream with one's head down means longevity. If one sees himself in the sky but could not remember when did he enter it in a dream, it means that Allah willing he is already in paradise. If one sees radiance, or scintillating rays of light coming through the sky in a dream, it means guidance. If he sees dark clouds coming through the sky in a dream, it means that he could stray from Allah's path. If he sees a scourge descending from the sky in a dream, it means that plagues and adversities will befall the people as a chastisement for their sins, or for crimes they have committed. As for Gnostics and people of knowledge, seeing the sky in a dream means clarity, vision, placing one's interests in heavenly matters, or travelling to distant lands, or engaging in importing and exporting goods. Climbing into the sky in a dream also means falsehood, false beliefs, lies, or talking about Allah Almighty without the proper knowledge or guidance. Climbing into the sky in a dream also could mean seeking one's livelihood, satisfying one's needs, or fulfilling a promise. Skies in a dream also represent the ocean because of their vastness and the countless number of creation living therein, or they could represent the ripening of fruits, or the conclusion of one's work, or they could represent one's helmet, armor, wife, money, religion, death, or they could indicate slander and falsehood against someone who descends from them after being raised, and they could mean making peace with one's enemies, or they could represent the shares allotted for each one of Allah's creation, the good and the bad, people's sustenance and that of beasts, gains, losses, blessings or afflictions. (Also see Ascending in the skies; Celestial spheres; Heavens; Star)
| || |