Vomiting Dream Explanation — vomiting without an unpleasant odour, taste and colur is a glad tiding that the person will cease to commit sins and that he will resort to sincere repentance. But if has an unpleasant odour, taste or colour, he will commit an evil act which will prove to be detrimental to him.
Vomit Dream Explanation — Vomiting is a reference to repentance of one’s own free will, unless it occurs with difficulty or the dreamer resents its taste. Vomiting while fasting, then splashing in the vomit: The dreamer has a debt that he could settle but would not, thus committing a disgusting sin.
• Drinking milk, then vomiting milk and honey: Repentance.
• Swallowing pearls and vomiting honey: The dreamer will learn the interpretation of the Holy Quran and use it.
• Vomiting milk: The dreamer will repudiate Islam.
• Vomiting food: The dream will grant something to somebody.
Vomit Dream Explanation — Vomiting a snake in a dream also means death, or distancing oneself from one's enemies. Vomiting in a dream also means wasting money on food, or unnecessary dieting for a poor person. Vomiting in a dream also has positive connotations for a poor person, but has negative ones for a rich person. If a ruler or a governor sees himself vomiting in a dream, it means that he will refund people taxes he unjustly collected from them. If one licks back what he vomits in the dream, it means that he is indifferent about repaying a debt that he can easily afford.
Tax refund Dream Explanation — If a ruler or a governor sees himself vomiting in a dream, it means that he will refund people taxes he unjustly collected from them. (See Vomiting)
Vomit Dream Explanation — • Holding back the vomit: The dreamer will retain awe and prestige.
• Drinking wine without getting drunk, then vomiting: The dreamer will take dirty money and restore it.
• Drinking wine, getting drunk, and vomiting: The dreamer is a miser who spends very little on his children and family and regrets what he has spent.
• Seeing one’s bowels coming out of the mouth: Children will die.
• Very strong vomiting with hiccough: The dreamer will pass away.
• Vomiting plenty of bright red blood: The dreamer will have a child. If it is collected in a container, the child will live; if it flows on the ground, the baby will die quickly. This kind of dream had by a poor person could mean money and plenty of riches. For whoever wants to deceive people it is a bad dream because it means his secret is coming out.
Vomit Dream Explanation — If one swallows a pearl then throws up honey in his dream, it means that he will render a correct interpretation of some Quranic verses. Drinking milk then vomiting it in a dream means turning away from the truth. Drinking milk and vomiting honey in a dream means repentance from sin. Drinking blood in a dream then vomiting it as milk also means repentance from sin. If one's vomit is yellow and bitter in taste in the dream, it means repentance after having paid the price of one's crime. If one vomits mucus in his dream, it means that he will voluntarily repent from wrongdoing. Throwing up food in a dream means giving away something to someone who needs it. Swallowing what one is throwing up before it leaves his mouth in a dream means to go back on one's word. Eating what one has just vomited in a dream means prosperity and fame. Vomiting excessively in a dream means that one will reach near his death or die from a severe illness.
Vomit Dream Explanation — (Repentance; Throw up) Vomiting in a dream means returning things to their rightful owner, divulging secrets, or of regaining one's health through control of his stomach. Throwing up clean food in a dream means ease in one's life. If a poor person vomits blood in his dream, it means receiving money, begetting a son, or the return of a relative from a journey. If the blood is collected in a bowl in the dream, it means that one's son will survive a major illness, or it could mean that one's relative may come to stay with him. However, if the blood is spilled on the floor, then it may mean the death of either the son or the relative. If one's intestines or bowels come out during vomiting in the dream, it means the death of a child. As for a sick person, vomiting in a dream means his death.
Vomit Dream Explanation — If one vomits inside a basin in a dream, it means repentance from his wrongdoing, or it could mean giving a woman a share from unlawful money. If one suffers during vomiting and finds the taste disgusting in his dream, it means that he is forced to confess and apologize for his wrongdoing, though he does not like being caught. It could also mean paying damages, health problems, or it could mean a financial misfortune. Vomiting blood in one's dream means repentance from sin, restraining oneself from indulging in what is forbidden, or it could mean satisfying one's debts, or fulfillment of a vow. If one drinks wine, then vomits the same in his dream, it means that he has received some tainted or unlawful money that he will remit to its rightful owner and repent for his sin. If one gets drunk then throws up in his dream, it means that he is a stingy person who does not take good care of his own family.
Hall Dream Explanation — (Auditorium; Large hall) A large hall in a dream means comfort, overcoming financial difficulties, a helping wife, a good mistress of the house, a high ranking position that involves little danger, a highway sign, a praiseworthy son, a hard working employee, or a good investment. If the hall is dark, dirty and filled with insects and spider webs in the dream, then it means the opposite.
Worms Dream Explanation — (An organism living on another; Children; Insects; Parasites; Silkworm) In a dream, worms represent daughters or children living under their father. The same goes for all worms, annelids, intestinal worms, or parasites that live on cadavers. Seeing tapeworms coming out of one's backside in a dream represents one's grandchildren. If one sees worms coming out of his mouth in a dream, it means that some members of his family are plotting against him, though he knows about it, and he will finally escape from their danger, but at his own expense.
Grave Dream Explanation — • Roaming about amid open graves: Will enter the homes of heretics or visit the jails.
• Going to a grave and digging the earth with one’s nails or trying to unearth the dead: Will probe the life of the dead dwelling in that grave to follow his pattern.
• Finding a dead person alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead and finding some of them alive and others not: Terrible deaths will occur in that spot or country.
• Finding deadly reptiles or insects in a grave or flames coming out of it: (1) The dreamer is doing abominable things. (2) The dead person in that grave was a heretic.
Doomsday Dream Explanation — • Seeing one of the signs of the hour marking the end of the world, such as the sun rising in the west, the mammals, reptiles, and insects flocking, the appearance of the Antichrist or of Gog and Magog: (1) Good augury for an obedient worshiper of God. (2) A warning to sinners.
• Seeing oneself standing before God on Doomsday or the dead coming out of their graves: Justice will prevail quickly.
• Dreaming that Doomsday has come: The dreamer is compelled to travel.
• Seeing oneself alone or with another person being pushed to join the crowd of the resurrected: The dreamer is unjust in view of the verse of the Holy Quran that says: “ (And it is said unto the angels): Assemble those who did wrong, together with their wives and what they used to worship.” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 22.)
Hail Dream Explanation — (Icy rain) In a dream, hail means calamity, sufferings, hunger, loss of property, poverty, mass persecution, or torture. In nature, this element cools the earth and eliminates many harmful insects, worms or scorpions and limits the danger of snakes. Thus, seeing hail in its proper season in a dream means eliminating the source of one's stress and overcoming one's difficulties, enemies, or jealous competitors. Seeing hail in the summertime in a dream means business losses, but if it falls in the winter in a dream, it means success and prosperity. Heavy falling hail in a dream means destruction of businesses, interruption of communication and damage to roads and highways.
Pearl Dream Explanation — • Entering pearls into one’s mouth: Religious devotion.
• Throwing pearls from one’s mouth and people collecting them but not the dreamer himself: The latter is a preacher who does not apply his prediction to himself.
• Chewing pearls: Will backbite.
• Vomiting, chewing, then swallowing pearls: Will flout and slander people.
• Seeing or finding a pearl: (1) A woman whom the dreamer will marry or a servant. (2) Will have a good-looking boy in view of the following verse from the Holy Quran describing some of the merits of Paradise: “And will go round about them perpetual youths: If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered pearls.” (“Al-Dahr” [Time], also named “Al-Insan” [The Human Being], verse 19.)
Pearl Dream Explanation — Drilling a hole in a pearl in a dream also means having sexual intercourse with a blood relation. Swallowing a pearl in a dream means hiding a testimony. Chewing on pearls in a dream means backbiting people. Vomiting pearls in a dream means scheming against people and deceiving them. Throwing a pearl into a river in a dream means helping people. Extracting a pearl from its shell, then throwing the pearl and keeping the shell in a dream means that one is involved in body snatching and in desecrating the graves. Opening a closet with a key and pulling out stored pearls from inside it in a dream means asking a question from a scholar.
Milk Dream Explanation — Seeing milk or the breast that it comes from for both men and women means money. Milking means abundance or, in some cases, wickedness, deceit, or fraud. Such dreams are more likely to come true when the actors are identified. An excellent dream is that involving cow milk, for it represents what the year will bring and it symbolizes honest gains and relief. The milk of milkless beings means aspirations will be fulfilled when least expected or from unexpected sources. The milk of any wild animal symbolizes strong religious faith. That of carrion eaters and biting insects or reptiles means reconciliation with the enemy.
• Milk springing from the soil: The emergence of tyranny.
• A woman who does not have milk in her breast dreaming that she is breast-feeding a child, a man, or a woman whom she knows: All doors (or means of living) will be slammed in her face and theirs.
• Sucking the breast of a woman and getting milk out of it: Money and profits.
• Sucking one’s own breast: Treason.
• Drinking mare milk: (1) Will be loved by the ruler and receive gifts from him. (2) Will have a good name.
Blood Dream Explanation — Spilt blood symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera).