| |Rabi ul Thani Dream Explanation
— (See Arabic months)
Rabi ul Awwal Dream Explanation
— (See Arabic months)
Taking the middle course Dream Explanation
— (See Middle course)
Taking the road Dream Explanation
— (See Wending one's way) 428
Birth Dream Explanation
— If one sees his mother giving birth
to him in a dream, and should he be ill, it means the approach of his death. (Also see Childbirth; Giving birth)
Birth Dream Explanation
— See Childbirth.
• A male child born to a man: Big calamity is ahead.
• A female child born to a man: Benefits.
Child birth Dream Explanation
— (Giving birth) Seeing one's wife giving birth
to a baby son in a dream when in fact she is not pregnant means wealth. If a pregnant woman sees herself giving birth
to a baby girl in a dream, it means a boy, and if she gives birth
to a boy in the dream, it means a girl. Giving birth
to a girl means relief from distress, while giving birth
to a boy in the dream means distress and worries. If a sick person sees his mother giving birth
to him in a dream, it means the approach of his death, for a deceased person is wrapped in a shroud, while a newborn is wrapped with a receiving cloth. If the person in question is poor, it means that his financial conditions will change for the better, but if he is rich, it means restriction of his earnings, for a child is dependent on others while his movements are restricted. If a traveler sees his wife giving birth
to a new child in a dream, it means obstruction of his travels and changes in his plans. If a woman gives birth
to a child from her mouth in a dream, it means her death. If a man gives birth
to a son in a dream it means illness, escape from danger or separation from a bad wife. If a man gives birth
to a daughter in a dream, it means relief from distress, happiness or the birth
of a child from his posterity who will grow to become a renowned leader. If a woman gives birth
to a cat in a dream, it means that her child will grow to be a thief. Childbirth in a dream means relief from hardships, recovering from illness or departure from one's home or neighbourhood. Childbirth in a dream also means comfort, relaxation, payment of one's debts and repentance from sin. If a woman gives birth
to a son in a dream, it denotes the conclusion of her sufferings, glad tidings, payment of her debts or repentance from sin. If she gives birth
to a daughter in the dream, then it means honor, prosperity and ease. If a poor man gives birth
to a child in a dream, it means prosperity. If he is rich, then it means distress. If he is unmarried, it means a forthcoming marriage, so that his future wife will give the birth
he saw in his dream. In general, if a man sees himself giving birth
in a dream, it means his death or the death of a relative, or it could mean experiencing poverty. As for a needy person, it means relief or an escape. As for a merchant, giving birth
in a dream means loss of his investment. (Also see Dragon)
Child birth Dream Explanation
— Childbirth symbolizes delivery from hardships and disease; separation from one’s folk and neighbours; comfort; relief; the settlement of debts; and repentance.
• Giving birth
to a girl: Fantastic welfare or release from prison.
• A king (ruler or chief) dreaming that his wife, who is not pregnant, has given birth
to a male child: Will lay his hands on treasures.
• A man dreaming that his wife has given him a boy: Terrible worries and people will speak ill of the dreamer or he might die.
• A man dreaming that a small boy (not a baby) was born to him: Will have a better share in the world or a booty.
• A man dreaming that an adult boy was born to him: He, or rather his wife, will have more prosperity, dignity, and strength.
• A man dreaming that a girl was born to him: Will contract a debt.
• A man dreaming that a bunch of children were born to him: He should expect the traditional worries that cannot be dissociated from the education of children.
• A pregnant woman dreaming that she has given birth
to a male child: Will deliver a girl. And vice versa.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a boy: Will ultimately have joy, receive good tidings, and get rid of a heavy burden.
• A woman dreaming that she has delivered a girl: Dignity, comfortable living, and abundance after hardships. She will become prosperous and know nothing but joy and blessings.
• A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich. (2) If rich, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth
to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
• Merchants dreaming of delivering: Their capital will go.
• Travellers dreaming of delivering: Will carry light luggage.
• A person dreaming that his mother has delivered him anew: (1) If ill, will pass away, as the newly born are wrapped like the dead. (2) If a craftsman or a manufacturer, will encounter hurdles that will prevent him from carrying on his work. (3) If poor, will find someone who will feed and take care of him. (4) If rich, the wealth will not be kept or someone else will manage the dreamer’s fortune, like a child who must be under the tutelage of an adult. (5) If married, wife will no longer conceive. (6) If wife is pregnant, will give birth
to a boy who will resemble the dreamer. (7) If a bondsman, will be favoured by his master, who will overlook or forgive his errors, but will not set him free. (8) If embarking on a journey, will not be able to leave the house. (9) If involved in a case or a dispute, the dreamer’s evidence will not be sustained by the judge.
• A woman giving birth
to a child from her mouth: Will die and her spirit will come out from her mouth.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth
to a baby boy: (1) Will get ill. (2) Will be delivered from a certain worry. (3) Will get rid of a mean woman.
• A man dreaming that he has given birth
to a baby girl: (1) Relief from all hardships. (2) Someone from the dreamer’s lineage will prevail over his folk. (3) Will hear some great news.
• A woman delivering a cat from her vagina: She will give birth
to a thief.
• A woman giving birth
to an eagle: Will have an illustrious son, if the lady lives comfortably. If she is poor, she will give birth
to a soldier.
Birth control Dream Explanation
— (Condom; Contraceptive device; Diaphragm) To use a contraceptive in a dream means throwing one's money into the drain, wasting one's wealth, depriving one's children from their legitimate inheritance. Using a contraceptive in a dream also signifies impeachment from office or losing the election or divorcing one's wife or changing one's trade.
Giving birth Dream Explanation
— (See Childbirth)
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm.)
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth
to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth
to a sick child.
• Red semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth
to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking
him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm.
Delivery by an Expectant Wife Dream Explanation
— if a person sees his wife giving birth
to a boy whilst she is expecting in real life, she will give birth
to a girl. And if she gives birth
to a girl, she will deliver a boy.
Lodestone - Magnetic Oxide Of Iron Dream Explanation
— The lodestone alludes to whatever is of mean origin but has some hidden benefits, virtues
, or value in it. Too many lodestones means cheap or dirty money.
Wrap Dream Explanation
— To see oneself wrapped in a blanket or a cloth in a dream means being serious about one's work and earning an honest livelihood. It also means receiving a medal of honor, recognition, or an endowment for his noble virtues
. (Also see Shroud; Wrap up)
Incident Dream Explanation
— When Urn Jareer bin Al-Khatfi was pregnant, she saw in a dream that she gave birth
to a long braided rope of black hair. A soon as the rope fell from her womb, it began to go from one man to another and strangle them. Um Jareer woke up scared from her dream. The next day, she related the dream to a dream interpreter who told her: "You will give birth
to a son who will grow to be a famous poet. His poetry will incur evil, hardships, vigorousness, and disdain." When she gave birth
to a boy, she called him Jareer, meaning a pulling rope in Arabic.
Ruby Dream Explanation
— The ruby symbolizes joy, entertainment and luxury and the friend whose heart is tough. A small number of rube stones alludes to women; more is money.
• Wearing a ring with a ruby: The dreamer will be pious and make a name for himself.
• A man hoping or expecting that his wife will give him a male child taking
a ruby: She will have a girl.
• Wearing or hoarding a ruby ring: Wife is pregnant. (1) If wife is already pregnant, she will give birth
to a girl who will soon die. (2) If the hero of the dream is a bachelor, he will find something or pick up an abandoned female child. (3) Wearing a red ruby ring: A pretty but very harsh woman is in love with the dreamer.
• Wearing a green ruby ring: Wife will give birth
to a bright, pious, and knowledgeable boy.
• Receiving a ruby: The dreamer will marry a pretty lady.
• A bachelor wishing to get married dreaming of taking
or receiving a ruby: He will marry a beautiful and pious woman in view of the Quranic verses: “In them will be (maidens), chaste, restraining their glances, whom no man or jinn before them has touched; then which of them favours of your Lord will ye deny?—Like unto rubies and coral.” (“Al-Rahman” [God, the Most Gracious], verses 56–58.)
• Getting from the sea or riverbed heaps of rubies: Plenty of rubies: (1) A reference to money. (2) An additional province for the ruler. (3) More learning for the scholar. (4) Business for the trader.
• Wearing a garland of ruby and coral: The dreamer will derive dignity and power from a beautiful lady.
Mirror Dream Explanation
— it symbolises a perbond wife. If a person sees himself as looking into a mirror, if his wife is expecting, she will give birth
to a son who will resemble him. But if she is not nor does he have a son it means he will lose his job and someone else will take his position. If a pregnant woman sees herself looking into the mirror she will give birth
to a girl who will resemble her in every way. But if she is not pregnant it means her husband will marry another woman who will occupy the same house. If a little boys sees himself looking into a mirror, a brother resembling him will be born. And if a little girl happens to see the same dream her moth will give birth
to a girl.
A Woman with Male Generative Organ (penis) Dream Explanation
— If a person sees a woman with a male generative organ it means she will give birth
to a son if she is pregnant in real life. Moreover, the son will grow up with good character and leadership qualities. But if she is not expecting in reality, and she already has a child it means that whenever she does give birth
she will do so to a son whose upbringing will be as mentioned above.
Ablution Dream Explanation
an ablution and completing it by giving careful attention to details in a dream means fulfilling one's needs. Taking
a second ablution to perform one's prayers without the ritual need to do so in a dream means increase in one's light. Taking
ablution with milk or honey in a dream means debts. Ablution is a proper deed in all religions. It is a guard, a clemency, assurahnce of the divine protection and immunity from punishment. Taking
an ablution to perform one's prayers in a dream means entering under Allah's protection against what one may fear. It is reported in the traditions that Allah Almighty has said to Moses, upon whom be peace " When you are seized by fear, take your ablution and direct your family to enter the sacrament of prayers. " Washing one's body in a dream is either performed in preparation for prayers or to wash away impurities. Taking
ablution inside a tunnel, or taking
a complete ritual bath in a dream means recovering a stolen object. Taking
one's ablution and engaging in prayers in a dream means relief from distress and offering thanks to Allah Almighty for His protection and guidance. If a merchant sees himself praying without ablution in a dream, it means that he has entered into a business venture without capital. If a worker sees that dream, it means that he has no home to shelter him. If a ruler sees that dream, it means that he has no soldiers to protect him. If a sick person sees himself taking
ablution while in bed in a dream, it means separation from his wife or a close friend. Taking
ablution inside one's house in a dream means that one will move to a new house. Taking
ablution in the street or the marketplace in public or in a bathhouse in a dream means a scandal, loss and a curse. Taking
ablution at the seashore or in a proper ablution area in a dream means dispelling one's fear, sorrow or distress. Taking
ablution while standing over a friend's head in a dream means inheriting him. Seeing a friend taking
his ablution over one's head in a dream means suffering harm or a scandal that will be caused by such a friend. Taking
ablution in a dream also means dispelling fears, recovering from an illness, paying one's debts or repenting from sin. Taking
ablution with hot water in a dream means falling sick. Wanting to take ablution and failing to find the proper means to perform it in a dream means failure of a project or facing adversities. (Also see Tayammum; Enacting; Prayers; Ritual bath)
Lead Dream Explanation
— Lead symbolizes commoners.
lead: Will obtain money from Magians (Zoroastrians).
molten lead: Will lose money.
• Melting lead: Will be in a position of weakness in some dispute and become the talk of the town.
| || |