| |Urinating Dream Explanation
in a dream means wasting money in an unnecessary or an unlawful way. It also means a marriage to an unsuitable or a non-compatible person. Frequency of urination in a dream means receiving regular income. On the other hand, suppression of urine in a dream means the opposite, or it may mean hastiness, or making an incorrect decision. If one sees himself urinating
in an unknown place, in someone else's house, a lodge, a town, etcetera in a dream, it may mean kinship with its people. Wetting one's underpants in a dream means a newborn in the family. Urinating
in the sea in a dream mean paying taxes or giving charity. Urinating
in a valley in a dream means expansion of one's progeny. Emitting bad odor after urination while others are looking with despise in a dream means defamation, or exposing one's ills in public. Drinking urine in a dream means earning unlawful income. If one sees his servant or employee urinating
inside a well or a stream in a dream, it means that someone from his family will betray its interests. Urinating
in a dream also means dispelling distress.
Urinating in a Bathroom Dream Explanation
in a bathroom or removing hair with lime or any shaving cram is regarded as a good ream; If in misery, the observer will soon find relief from his misery; if in fear, he will soon find happiness; if grief-stricken, his grief will soon be removed; if he is ill, he will soon recover and enjoy good health. If none of the above conditions prevail, it means a complete transformation of his condition – meaning that if he is not ill, he will become ill; if he is happy, he will be afflicted with grief, perhaps caused by some financial loss.
Blood Dream Explanation
— In a dream, blood
represents unlawful or illegal money, or an evil act that will emanate from the person seeing the dream. If one sees himself dragging his feet through puddles of blood
in a dream, it means that he will finance his business from unlawfully earned money, profit from an illegal business or commit a major sin then be caught. If one sees blood
staining his shirt in a dream, it means that someone will lie to him, though he will not recognize it. If his shirt is stained with blood
or pus from pimples in a dream, it means that a thief will lie to him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a lion in a dream, it means that an iniquitous person in authority will lie to him and take advantage of him. If his shirt is stained with the blood
of a ram in a dream, it means that a rich, noble and a well respected person will lie to him, and at the end he will consent to accepting corrupt money. Seeing blood
flowing from one's body or from wounds is a sign of good health, safety, or it could mean coming home after a long journey. Drinking human blood
in a dream means money, profits, escape from danger, safety from trials and adversities, or it could mean committing a sin then repenting from it. Falling into a pool of blood
in a dream means that one will be accused of a murder or of stealing money. If one sees a valley filled with blood
in a dream, it means that he may be killed in that locality. If one sees blood
emanating out of his body without cupping or cuts in a dream, it means giving money to someone . If he is a poor person, then it means receiving money from someone. If one sees himself falling into a cistern which is filled with blood
in a dream, it means that someone is seeking revenge from him. Blood
in ajar represents a woman in menstruation. Blood
in a dream also represents one's life, strength, wealth, business, helpers, clothing, earning praise or blame, weak points, unlawful food, lack of benefits, loss of business or money or esteem, inability to draw benefits from one's usual close ones, such as a father, a son, or a business partner, separation through death from one's beloveds or dear one's, such as wife or a kin. One's blood
in a dream also represents his own Satan, or an enemy that dwells inside his house. Drinking one's own blood
in a dream means paying one's debts with second loan, or vanquishing one's enemy. Bleeding naturally in a dream means peace and comfort. Excess bleeding in a dream means the opposite. The bleeding of an unwed woman means finding a husband. Bleeding of a pregnant woman in a dream means a miscarriage and for an elderly woman, bleeding means an illness. If one sees blood
coming from his anus in a dream, it means that he is tainted with the consequences of an evil act, or it could mean a bad deal, or that he has earned unlawful money then walked out of such a deal. To bleed in a dream also means being a spendthrift, a money wasting family, or it could mean suffering from a venereal disease. (Also see Vascular blockage)
Blood Dream Explanation
— Spilt blood
symbolizes disease or rather a plague, an epidemic. A small quantity of blood
, as in an expectoration, refers to the household or those members of the family living under the dreamer’s roof and other relatives (in some cases, those amongst them who are squandering the dreamer’s money). It also means evil that will ultimately be driven away. Vomiting blood
is a sign that the dreamer will repent after committing a sin or holding undue money and that he will discharge whatever he had been entrusted with. Blood also represents the dreamer’s life, power, money, lord, sponsor, helpers, or clothes that cover his body and make him look decent or earn him people’s praise. It could also symbolize his semen, which weakens him every time it comes out. Likewise, it could refer to illicit gains or to whoever has eaten up money that was not his. Excessive bleeding or a haemorrhage means that support and assistance will be impeded or stalled on the part of the father, the son, or the partner or that the dreamer will sell some of his indispensable clothes or be separated from a beloved one (wife, et cetera). It could also mean troubles and unhappiness. Blood refers as well to the person’s good or bad genie that runs in him like the bloodstream. When seen in a jar or any container, blood
represents menstruation. The cover of that jar or whatever is used to stuff its aperture is the cotton or hygienic towel. In some cases, blood
symbolizes what could not happen to a human being unless dead, like red blood
from a patient turning blue or yellow.
• Splashing in blood: The dreamer is being financed and is dealing with dirty money or is indulging in a major sin.
• Seeing blood
on one’s clothes: Somebody is lying to the dreamer.
• Seeing one’s shirt stained with blood
of unknown origin or without having felt it coming: The dreamer is being lied to without knowing it or suspecting anything.
• The shirt stained with the blood
of a cat: A thief is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with lion blood: An unjust and wanton chief or ruler is lying to the dreamer.
• The shirt stained with ram blood: An honest, rich, and almost invincible man is lying to the dreamer, after which the latter will obtain as much illicit money as there was blood
oozing out of the skin: (1) Health and safety. (2) Will return home safe and sound from a journey.
• Seeing blood
coming out of one’s body and looking at the wounds: (1) Will be healthy and wealthy. (2) Will return safe and sound from a journey to find joy, happiness, and welfare. However, it must be pointed out that if the blood
coming out from the person’s body was superfluous or unwanted, the dream would augur well, unlike dreams with excessive bleeding or haemorrhage.
• Drinking one’s own blood: (1) Worries and hardships. (2) Will settle a debt by contracting another one. (3) Victory over the enemy.
• Drinking someone else’s blood: (1) Money and benefits. (2) Will be safe from all intrigues and hardships. (3) Will refrain from a sin.
• Falling in a blood
well: Will be unfortunately involved in a crime or plagued with illicit money.
• Seeing a sea of blood
at one’s place or shop: The dreamer’s blood
will be shed there.
coming out of the dreamer’s body without there being any bleeding or bloodletting, cupping, or wound of any kind: (1) If he is rich, money will come out of the dreamer’s pocket, as much as there was blood
. (2) If he is poor, he will have as many benefits as there was blood
• Falling in a vat or large vessel, a jar, or a pit full of blood: Excitement.
• The blood
of a woman having her menses: (1) For a single woman: A husband. (2) For a pregnant woman: Abortion. (3) For a woman having given up all hope of having her menses: Disease.
springing out of the rectum: (1) Will refrain from a sin. (2) If getting stained with it: Will pay a bribe or something unclean. (3) Haemorrhoids.
Blood disease Dream Explanation
— If one is presented in his dream with red unripened dates, then they represent some type of blood
disease where the red cells exceed the white cells in number. (Also see Dates)
Blood letting Dream Explanation
— (See Cupping)
Blood ties Dream Explanation
— (Debts; Veins)
Blood, Pus Etc. without any Wound Dream Explanation
— Bleeding without any wound means he will acquire unlawful wealth. Similarly, pus or blood
gushing forth from a fountain in the body and such pus or blood
staining his body also means he will earn haraam wealth. How much haraam wealth he earns depends on how much blood
or pus gushes from such a fountain. But if the body does not stain it means he will be demoted from his present position. The degree of his demotion depends on how much blood
or pus gushes out.
To be Stained with Blood, Dung Etc. Dream Explanation
— If the body is seen stained with blood
, dung, excreta and all that issues from the body, it symbolises unlawful wealth owned by him or it means he will receive haraam wealth in the future.
Drawing Blood from the Vein Dream Explanation
— It implies a person losing part of his wealth to the king or authorities.
Blood in a Cup, Bowl or Tray Dream Explanation
— This symbolises sickness and the spending of one's wealth on some woman. Some say spending it on onseself.
• Seeing Menstrual Blood: Lies And Falsehood Dream Explanation
— • A woman dreaming that she has her period: Will obtain money, as much as there was blood
• Seeing one’s wife in menstruation: Obstacles or deadlock. If the lady is particularly virtuous, the dreamer will face a religious dilemma.
• A man seeing himself menstruating: (1) Will no longer be religious. (2) Will marry or have sex with a prohibited relative.
• A woman or a man dreaming that she/he has washed thoroughly and dressed after having her/his menses: Will be successful in both worldly and religious matters.
• Having sex with a woman in menstruation whose vaginal secretions flow on the dreamer: Will obtain money.
• A sterile woman dreaming that she is having her menses: Will conceive (in view of verse 71 in the Quranic chapter “Hud,” which says: “And his wife, standing by, laughed [in the sense of had her menses]; so We gave her good tidings [of the birth] of Isaac, and, after Isaac, of Jacob.”)
• A child dreaming that she has her menses: She will be deflowered.
• A young girl dreaming that she has her period: Will get married.
• An old woman or a little girl dreaming that she has her menses: She will die.
Piss Dream Explanation
— Urine generally symbolizes spending and wasting money. It could also mean illicit or inappropriate spending.
• Urinating: The dreamer will spend money that will benefit himself.
smoothly: Money will flow from the dreamer’s pocket, and his savings will be eroded.
• Containing one’s urine: The dreamer will be angry with his wife.
• Being hard pressed but finding nowhere to urinate: The dreamer is searching for a place to bury his money but is unable to find one.
• Holding back urine or urinating
with difficulty: The dreamer is rushing things and taking incorrect initiatives, because continence is like frustration and frustrated persons are unstable and never go back on a decision before they feel the heat.
in an unknown place: The dreamer will marry a woman or a slave in that place who will receive his semen and make him part of her family.
in a well: The dreamer will spend illegally acquired money.
on a commodity: Will incur losses in it.
• A rich person urinating
and withholding some of the urine: He will lose some of his wealth.
• A troubled person urinating
and retaining some of his urine: He will get limited relief.
in drops: A debt will be paid back in instalments.
with someone and seeing the urine mixing: Rapprochement or one of the two will marry into the other’s family.
• A woman pissing plenty of urine: She desires men.
• A rich man urinating
in a urinal: He will lose money.
• A poor person urinating
abundantly in a urinal: Relief will come.
• Seeing people touching and coating themselves with one’s urine: The dreamer will have a son whom people will follow.
• Seeing an identified or well-known person pissing on the dreamer: The former will sustain the latter financially to humiliate him.
in a bottle, a washtub, a jar, an anonymous well or an empty space: The dreamer will have sex with or marry a woman.
in the sea: The dreamer will pay taxes to the ruler or zakat (religious dues).
too much in an unusual manner, getting stained with one’s urine, noting a bad smell, or urinating
and being watched by people who find it unworthy of the dreamer’s reputation: Quarrels, sorrow, evil, and scandal.
• Drinking urine: Suspicious gains, illegal wealth, and hardships (because only in hardships and impossible situations is a human being compelled to drink urine).
in certain people’s house, shop, mosque, country, or village: The dreamer will marry into that family or folk who will receive the dreamer’s semen. If that act took place in a mosque, in particular, the dreamer will have a pious and virtuous son.
on the altar of a mosque: The dreamer will have an enlightened son.
• Entering a cemetery uncovered, laughing, urinating
on the tombs, or walking amid the dead: The dreamer will be involved with evil, debauched, and atheistic people and select his friends on this basis.
• Pissing milk: The dreamer’s nature will change. If a known person drinks from it, he will spend on him from honest sources.
• Pissing juice: The dreamer will overspend.
• Pissing saffron: The dreamer will have a son who will become a nurse.
• Pissing blood: The dreamer will marry a divorcee or a prohibited relative without knowing it.
• Pissing blood
in an unknown garden or irrigating it with water not from the sea: The dreamer will make love to a lady. In case the act took place in the dreamer’s own garden, he would break an oath by having sex with his wife, sodomizing her or sleeping with her during her menses.
• A hireling pissing in a garden or irrigating it from alien sources or wells: A man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• Pissing sand or mud: The dreamer performs his ablutions neither properly nor regularly.
• Pissing fire: (1) The dreamer will have a powerful son. (2) The dreamer will have a son who will become a thief.
• Pissing a lion: The dreamer will have an unjust son.
• Pissing worms: The dreamer will be prolific.
• Pissing a snake: The dreamer will have a son who will turn hostile to him.
• Pissing a she-cat: The dreamer will have a girl by an Oriental woman born in a coastal area.
• Pissing a fish: The dreamer will have a girl from a woman he brought from a coastal area, like the shores of the Arabian Sea.
• Pissing a bird: The dreamer will have a son showing similarities to the essence or characteristics of that bird, be they good or bad.
• Pissing stool: The dreamer will commit an abomination in which family will get involved.
• Pissing vomitus: The dreamer will have an illegitimate son.
• Pissing in the standing position: The dreamer will spend money unconsciously.
• Pissing on one’s shirt: (1) If a bachelor, the dreamer will get married. (2) If already married, the dreamer will have a boy.
• Pissing in one’s nose: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Pissing in an animated area of a marketplace: The dreamer will become a familiar figure in that market.
• A horseman stepping down from a mare for some adventitious reason and pissing blood: He is indulging in adultery (because, according to the ancient Arabs, the soil is a woman and pissing is sex, while blood
symbolizes what is prohibited).
in the mihrab or prayer niche: The dreamer will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: The dreamer will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
• Pissing on a holy book: The dreamer will have a son who will memorize that book.
• The few drops that come out after urinating: Money that will not stay long, to the dreamer’s regret.
• Pissing and seeing a vapour rising to cover the whole sky: The dreamer will have a son whose realm will reach the horizons.
Toilet Dream Explanation
— (Lavatory) In a dream, a toilet means relief from distress, satisfying one's innate needs, a bathhouse, taking a ritual ablution, a place where one's secrets are exposed, a place where one hides his money, a treasury, a coffer, a rest room, or a place to reflect. Washing the toilet's floor in a dream means becoming poor. A flooded toilet in a dream means distress, pregnancy, or prosperity. To fall into a toilet in a dream means imprisonment. Pouring honey or milk into the toilet bowl, or urinating blood
in a dream means sodomizing. Looking into the toilet bowl and finding blood
in it in a dream implies that one engages in the forbidden sexual intercourse with his wife during her menstrual period. A toilet in a dream also represents a guard. (Also see Bathroom)
Urine Dream Explanation
— (Also see Excretion; Glass bottle; Impurity; Urinating)
Prayer Niche Or Mihrab Dream Explanation
— • Praying in the prayer niche: Good augury in view of a verse in the Holy Quran: “And the angels called to him as he stood praying in the prayer niche: Allah grive thee glad tidings of (a son whose name is) Yahya (John), (who cometh) to confirm a word from Allah, lordly, chaste, a prophet of the righteous.” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verse 39.)
• A woman praying in the prayer niche: Will give birth to a male child.
• Praying in the prayer niche but not at the right time: Welfare for the dreamer’s progeny or successors.
in the prayer niche: Will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: Will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
Cupping Dream Explanation
— (Sacrification; A medicinal process of blood
letting) Cupping in a dream means signing an agreement under pressure, committing oneself beyond one's ability to comply, recovering from an illness, payment of debts, paying alimony to one's wife and children, loss of a business or burying a treasure. If cupping is administered but no blood
comes from it in the dream, it represents buried monies that one cannot find. Cupping in a dream also means silence, desistance or abstaining from reply.
Canal Dream Explanation
— (Channel; Water passage; Watercourse) In a dream, a canal represents a woman, money or a scholar. Running a watercourse or a channel in a dream means getting married, building a business, or it could mean finding a job and serving one's family and community. Seeing a canal in a dream also means sufferings caused by a member of one's family. Water channels in a dream represent servants or housekeepers. A canal in a dream also could signify a lavatory, sewage, a marketplace, or it could mean a shop. Thus, digging a canal in a dream also could mean prosperity and spending money to support one's family and dependents. Blocking a canal in a dream means divorce, separation between husband and wife, cutting off one's blood
ties, leaving one's homeland, or separation from one's clan. Blocking a canal in a dream also means quitting one's job or cancelling a debt, or it could mean closing a business. Seeing a watercourse running inside one's house in a dream means blessings and prosperity. Urinating
in a canal or a watercourse in a dream means committing a sin, engaging in unlawfulness or molesting a servant. A canal in a dream also could represent the housekeeper who cleans people's dirt, a street sweeper, or it could mean a forbidden marriage. A dry canal in a dream signifies cessation of business, unsalable merchandise, a dead market or discord with one's wife, suffering from a urinary bladder, or having kidney problems. If one digs a canal and no water runs through it in a dream, it means deception.
Vascular blockage Dream Explanation
— (Clot; Coagulation) When one is suffering from blood
thickening or clotting, then retaining or flushing any part thereof in a dream means liquidation of stagnant merchandise, or recovering from an illness. When such an illness is not common, then seeing it in a dream means cognizance of a bad action, discovering a robbery in one's house, desecration of the grave of a relative, body snatching, or exhuming a body and moving it to another grave. Vascular blockage in a dream also represents abrogating one's promise, failing to fulfill a vow, denying a promise, or other related matters. (Also see Blood)
Bleeding nose Dream Explanation
— A bleeding nose in a dream means unlawful money, or it could mean a miscarriage. If one's nose bleeds and if he thinks in the dream that such bleeding will benefit him, then it means that he will receive benefits from his superior at work. Otherwise, if in his dream one thinks that such bleeding will hurt him, then harm will unfailingly come to him from his superior. If he is the boss, then he will benefit or lose accordingly. A bleeding nose in a dream may represent good health. It also could mean correcting one's religious and spiritual attitudes. In fact, it all depends on one's own consciousness in his dream and how he perceives the bleeding of his nose. Thus, feeling bad about it or weak from it means poverty. If the blood
stains his clothing in the dream, it means that he will receive unlawful money or commit a sin. If the blood
does not stain his clothing, then he might walk free from an ill he had indulged in. If the blood
from one's nose drips on the road in the dream, it means that he regularly pays his due alms which he distributes to poor people in the streets. It is also said that seeing one's nose bleeding in a dream means finding a lost treasure. Otherwise, it means distress and depression. (Also see Bleeding; Cut; Injury; Wound)
| || |