Piss Dream Explanation
— Urine generally symbolizes spending and wasting money. It could also mean illicit or inappropriate spending.
• Urinating: The dreamer will spend money that will benefit himself.
smoothly: Money will flow from the dreamer’s pocket, and his savings will be eroded.
• Containing one’s urine: The dreamer will be angry with his wife.
• Being hard pressed but finding nowhere to urinate: The dreamer is searching for a place to bury his money but is unable to find one.
• Holding back urine or urinating
with difficulty: The dreamer is rushing things and taking incorrect initiatives, because continence is like frustration and frustrated persons are unstable and never go back on a decision before they feel the heat.
in an unknown place: The dreamer will marry a woman or a slave in that place who will receive his semen and make him part of her family.
in a well: The dreamer will spend illegally acquired money.
on a commodity: Will incur losses in it.
• A rich person urinating
and withholding some of the urine: He will lose some of his wealth.
• A troubled person urinating
and retaining some of his urine: He will get limited relief.
in drops: A debt will be paid back in instalments.
with someone and seeing the urine mixing: Rapprochement or one of the two will marry into the other’s family.
• A woman pissing plenty of urine: She desires men.
• A rich man urinating
in a urinal: He will lose money.
• A poor person urinating
abundantly in a urinal: Relief will come.
• Seeing people touching and coating themselves with one’s urine: The dreamer will have a son whom people will follow.
• Seeing an identified or well-known person pissing on the dreamer: The former will sustain the latter financially to humiliate him.
in a bottle, a washtub, a jar, an anonymous well or an empty space: The dreamer will have sex with or marry a woman.
in the sea: The dreamer will pay taxes to the ruler or zakat (religious dues).
too much in an unusual manner, getting stained with one’s urine, noting a bad smell, or urinating
and being watched by people who find it unworthy of the dreamer’s reputation: Quarrels, sorrow, evil, and scandal.
• Drinking urine: Suspicious gains, illegal wealth, and hardships (because only in hardships and impossible situations is a human being compelled to drink urine).
in certain people’s house, shop, mosque, country, or village: The dreamer will marry into that family or folk who will receive the dreamer’s semen. If that act took place in a mosque, in particular, the dreamer will have a pious and virtuous son.
on the altar of a mosque: The dreamer will have an enlightened son.
• Entering a cemetery uncovered, laughing, urinating
on the tombs, or walking amid the dead: The dreamer will be involved with evil, debauched, and atheistic people and select his friends on this basis.
• Pissing milk: The dreamer’s nature will change. If a known person drinks from it, he will spend on him from honest sources.
• Pissing juice: The dreamer will overspend.
• Pissing saffron: The dreamer will have a son who will become a nurse.
• Pissing blood: The dreamer will marry a divorcee or a prohibited relative without knowing it.
• Pissing blood in an unknown garden or irrigating it with water not from the sea: The dreamer will make love to a lady. In case the act took place in the dreamer’s own garden, he would break an oath by having sex with his wife, sodomizing her or sleeping with her during her menses.
• A hireling pissing in a garden or irrigating it from alien sources or wells: A man is betraying the dreamer with his wife.
• Pissing sand or mud: The dreamer performs his ablutions neither properly nor regularly.
• Pissing fire: (1) The dreamer will have a powerful son. (2) The dreamer will have a son who will become a thief.
• Pissing a lion: The dreamer will have an unjust son.
• Pissing worms: The dreamer will be prolific.
• Pissing a snake: The dreamer will have a son who will turn hostile to him.
• Pissing a she-cat: The dreamer will have a girl by an Oriental woman born in a coastal area.
• Pissing a fish: The dreamer will have a girl from a woman he brought from a coastal area, like the shores of the Arabian Sea.
• Pissing a bird: The dreamer will have a son showing similarities to the essence or characteristics of that bird, be they good or bad.
• Pissing stool: The dreamer will commit an abomination in which family will get involved.
• Pissing vomitus: The dreamer will have an illegitimate son.
• Pissing in the standing position: The dreamer will spend money unconsciously.
• Pissing on one’s shirt: (1) If a bachelor, the dreamer will get married. (2) If already married, the dreamer will have a boy.
• Pissing in one’s nose: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Pissing in an animated area of a marketplace: The dreamer will become a familiar figure in that market.
• A horseman stepping down from a mare for some adventitious reason and pissing blood: He is indulging in adultery (because, according to the ancient Arabs, the soil is a woman and pissing is sex, while blood symbolizes what is prohibited).
in the mihrab or prayer niche: The dreamer will have a son who will become a Muslim spiritual leader, as the mihrab basically represents the imam.
or pissing one, two, or three drops in the prayer niche: The dreamer will have as many virtuous and handsome children as there were drops.
• Pissing on a holy book: The dreamer will have a son who will memorize that book.
• The few drops that come out after urinating: Money that will not stay long, to the dreamer’s regret.
• Pissing and seeing a vapour rising to cover the whole sky: The dreamer will have a son whose realm will reach the horizons.
Toilet Dream Explanation
— (Lavatory) In a dream, a toilet means relief from distress, satisfying one's innate needs, a bathhouse, taking a ritual ablution, a place where one's secrets are exposed, a place where one hides his money, a treasury, a coffer, a rest room, or a place to reflect. Washing the toilet's floor in a dream means becoming poor. A flooded toilet in a dream means distress, pregnancy, or prosperity. To fall into a toilet in a dream means imprisonment. Pouring honey or milk into the toilet bowl, or urinating
blood in a dream means sodomizing. Looking into the toilet bowl and finding blood in it in a dream implies that one engages in the forbidden sexual intercourse with his wife during her menstrual period. A toilet in a dream also represents a guard. (Also see Bathroom)
Excretion Dream Explanation
— (Ritual impurity) If one's bowels discharge excess excrements in a dream, it means hindrance of one's travel plans. If one discharges solid Feces in a dream, it means that he does not spend his money on sickness. If it is an abnormal discharge of liquid matters from one's bowels in the dream, it means that he will squander most of his money. If one uses a lavatory near a known ablution area in the dream, it means that his spending relate to his passion, desires and wantonness. If the location is unknown in the dream, it means that he unknowingly, but willingly spends his wealth in unlawful avenues, whereby he will reap no reward or benefit from it. Discharging Feces in the open and covering it with dirt in a dream means burying money in a hole and covering it with dirt. (Also see Impurity; Feces; Urinating)
Glass bottle Dream Explanation
— A glass bottle in a dream represents a servant, a housekeeper, a son or a woman. A glass bottle in a dream also represents a woman who does not keep a secret, a slanderous companion, sickness, an adulteress or a prostitute. A glass bottle filled with oil in a dream represents a woman and her makeup. If one grooms his hair with oil from such a bottle in a dream, it means adorning himself or being proud about his love for such a woman. If the oil spills over one's face during the process of applying it in the dream, it means that he will suffer from distress. The broken chips of a glass bottle in a dream represent money. A urine testing tube in a dream represents a prostitute. Thus, if one sees himself urinating
inside such a tube in his dream, he should beware not to commit adultery. A bottle of wine in a dream represents a housekeeper who is hesitant about carrying money on her. A bottle of wine in a dream represents a pregnant woman who could suffer from hemorrhaging though she will deliver her child safely. Glass bottles of different colors and sizes in a dream represent people of different nationalities. A glass bottle in a dream also could mean exposing people's secret life or slandering disloyal people. If a glass bottle falls and breaks inside one's house in a dream, it means avoiding corruption or escaping from temptation that could take place inside such a house. (Also see Bottle)
Cemetery Dream Explanation
— • Seeing a cemetery: (1) Fear for a person who feels safe and vice versa. (2) Prayers and aspirations. (3) Repentance. (4) A reference to the Hereafter, as a cemetery is the gateway to it; to the asylum; to asceticism; to weeping; to preaching; to death, since a cemetery is the house of death; and to atheist and heretic places or the dwelling of aliens in a Muslim country, since a cemetery houses the dead and death, according to the rules of interpretation, means religious corruption. Likewise, a cemetery could refer to those who indulge in luxury; brothels; bars where drunkards lie like the dead; the homes of those who fail to pray and remember God or do any good; and prison, for the dead is locked in his grave like the prisoner in his cell.
• Seeing a polytheistic cemetery: (1) Worries, sorrow, fear, and unhappiness. (2) Shaky religious faith. (3) A reference to heretic places and solitary confinement.
• A sick person dreaming of entering a cemetery: Will die from his ailment and end up there, especially if he had built a house in it in the dream.
• Entering a cemetery with awe, crying and reading or reciting the Holy Book or praying in the direction of Mecca (Makkah): Will mix with benefactors, be well noted and versed in religion, and will benefit from all that he sees or hears.
• Entering a cemetery uncovered, laughing, urinating
on the tombs, or walking with the dead: Will be involved with evil, debauched, and atheistic people and select one’s friends on this basis.
Canal Dream Explanation
— (Channel; Water passage; Watercourse) In a dream, a canal represents a woman, money or a scholar. Running a watercourse or a channel in a dream means getting married, building a business, or it could mean finding a job and serving one's family and community. Seeing a canal in a dream also means sufferings caused by a member of one's family. Water channels in a dream represent servants or housekeepers. A canal in a dream also could signify a lavatory, sewage, a marketplace, or it could mean a shop. Thus, digging a canal in a dream also could mean prosperity and spending money to support one's family and dependents. Blocking a canal in a dream means divorce, separation between husband and wife, cutting off one's blood ties, leaving one's homeland, or separation from one's clan. Blocking a canal in a dream also means quitting one's job or cancelling a debt, or it could mean closing a business. Seeing a watercourse running inside one's house in a dream means blessings and prosperity. Urinating
in a canal or a watercourse in a dream means committing a sin, engaging in unlawfulness or molesting a servant. A canal in a dream also could represent the housekeeper who cleans people's dirt, a street sweeper, or it could mean a forbidden marriage. A dry canal in a dream signifies cessation of business, unsalable merchandise, a dead market or discord with one's wife, suffering from a urinary bladder, or having kidney problems. If one digs a canal and no water runs through it in a dream, it means deception.
Garden Dream Explanation
— (Flower garden) A garden in a dream means repentance, and repentance from sin in a dream means a garden. Watering one's garden in a dream means having marital relations. If one sees his garden dry in a dream, it means that his wife has commenced her menstrual period during which he is not permitted to have sexual intercourse with her. If he sees someone else watering his garden in a dream, it means that such a person will betray him with his wife. If one sees himself entering an unknown garden with its trees unattended and its pasture unkempt in a dream, it means distress and worries. A garden in a dream also represents a woman. They both need water and they both bear fruits or children. In this case, if the garden is interpreted to represent a woman, then its trees and fruits represent her tribe, family and children. An unknown garden in a dream also represents the Holy Quran. A garden in a dream also represents a marketplace, a new bride's house, a property, an animal domesticated for service, a shop, a business, a tavern, a bathhouse, generosity, an army made of slaves, cattle or personal assets. If one sees himself inside a garden in a dream, it means comfort and growth in his life. If the house to which this garden belongs is Allah's house, then the man seeing it is in paradise. If he is sick, it means that he will die from his illness and enter that paradise. If the garden is unknown in the dream, it means martyrdom and particularly if he finds inside the garden a woman calling him to herself, or to drink milk or honey from the garden's rivers and the same is true if the garden does not look like the ones he is accustomed to see in the world. Otherwise, If one sees himself looking at a garden, and if he is unmarried, it means that he will meet a suitable woman and get married. If he is married, it means that he will receive joy from his wife equal to that which he received from the garden in his dream. If one finds within such a garden a group of associates or colleagues, the garden then represents a marketplace. If one sees a servant or a worker of his urinating
inside a well or a stream inside such a garden in the dream, it means that a relative will betray the interests of the family. A garden whose owner is known in a dream represents a mosque, a park, people of knowledge, ignorant people, the generous ones or the stingy ones. It also represents a meeting place where the rich and the poor, the righteous and the insolent gather. A garden in a dream also may indicate a religious center, a school, a center for scientific research and studies, a place of worship, etcetera. If one enters a garden at the season of plucking its fruits in a dream, it means glad tidings, money and increase in one's good deeds, marriage or children. On the other hand, if he enters a garden in the fall in a dream, it means defamation, indebtedness, divorce, or it could mean loss of a child. Seeing a deceased person in a garden means that he is in paradise. A garden in a dream also represents a source of nourishment. Its fruits are colorful and their taste ranges from sweet to salty and from sour to bitter. (Also see House garden; Quran)