| |Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
• Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
White Dream Explanation
— The color white
. If one sees his face white
in the dream, it means sickness. If he sees his cheeks radiant white
in the dream, it means honor, bounty and a high rank in his community. White
in a dream also represents elderly people. (Also see Colors)
White Hair Dream Explanation
— Seeing one's black hair turning white
in the dream means that he will gain credibility and respect among his people.
A White Horse Dream Explanation
— Conditions experienced by the owner will persists.
White rose Dream Explanation
— (See Rose)
White and Clean Clothes Dream Explanation
— Donning white
, clean clothes reflects a favourable condition of the person who wears them.
A Horse with White Feet Dream Explanation
— A horse with all its feet white
is regarded as the most excellent amongst all horse.
Donning White Clothes Dream Explanation
— A very pleasant dream suggesting goodness and success in all matters.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation
— Eating the shell or white
of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
A White Mare with Black Spots Dream Explanation
— He will marry an exceptionally beautiful woman.
Possessing a Beautiful White Snake Dream Explanation
— He will acquire fortunes from the treasures of the king.
Dove Dream Explanation
— The dove symbolizes the virtuous, loving, and beloved woman who sticks to her man. It also alludes to the messenger, the letter, and the unexpected or the urgent information. According to legend, it was blessed by Noah after he was disappointed by a crow. He had sent the latter to view the condition of the water, but the crow, having seen carrion floating on the surface, forgot all about its mission. By contrast, the dove brought Noah a green leaf. Likewise, the dove refers to a girl, in particular the white
one, sight of whom means good religion. Black pigeons are the leading figures of both sexes in society. But the best dove to be dreamt of is that which is green, for it means piety. The piebald or spotted doves
are people of mixed blood. The baby doves
are children and servants (slaves in the ancient mentality). The dovecote represents the ladies quarter. Pigeons cooing is a love quarrel.
• A person facing hardships or missing someone dreaming of a dove flying to him or landing on him: Good augury.
• A sick person dreaming of a pigeon landing on his head: An allusion to the Angel of Death, especially if it is a turtledove and if it wails.
• Having pigeons: The dreamer has women and slaves or servants on whom he does not spend much.
• Owning innumerable pigeons: Welfare and benefits.
• Spreading pigeon fodder and calling the doves
to eat from it: The dreamer is a pimp (perhaps because, in Arabic, the word pigeon is a homonym of penis).
• Seeing somebody’s pigeon (penis): The dreamer is an adulterer.
• A pigeon evading the dreamer or flying away to no return: (a) Divorce. (2) Wife will die.
• Cutting a pigeon’s wing: (1) The dreamer will swear not to let his wife out. (2) Wife will deliver. (3) Wife will get pregnant.
• Slaughtering a pigeon: Will deflower a girl.
• Eating dove meat: Will eat up a woman’s money. The ringdove is a wild, dominating woman, if not impossible at least difficult to tame. She is a liar and not quite religious. It could also refer to a lying boy. The turtledove is either a religious woman or a boy who makes an honest living.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Fortuneteller Dream Explanation
— (Magic practice; Medium; Prophecies) If a Fortuneteller sees himself gathering white
sand in his dream, it means profiting from his trade. A Fortuneteller in a dream represents someone who can explain the meaning
of things, a man of knowledge, an emissary, a dream interpreter, a treasurer or a supply controller. Seeing a Fortuneteller in a dream also signifies stagnation of businesses, a recession and a slump. Coming before a Fortuneteller to ask about some understanding in a dream denotes distress, burdens or dismay. If the Fortuneteller replies with a truthful answer in the dream, one should accept his answer. If the Fortuneteller maintains silence and declines to answer in the dream, it means abolition of one's intent or dismissal of any benefits. (Also see Astrologer; Divination; Dream interpreter; Seer)
Incident Dream Explanation
— A man said to Imam Ibn Seerin: "A man saw himself in a dream piercing eggs from the top, extracting the egg white
, and leaving the egg yoke." Imam Ibn Seerin replied: "Let him come here and tell me his dream in person." At three different occasions, the man kept on asking about the meaning
of that dream, and Imam Ibn Seerin insisted on the same reply. Finally, after taking a promise from Ibn Seerin, the man confessed that he is the person who saw that dream. Imam Ibn Seerin asked someone to call the chief of police and to tell him that this man is a body snatcher who digs the graves and steals their contents. The man immediately asked for forgiveness, repented from his doing, and promised never to do it again.
Mouse Dream Explanation
— The mouse symbolizes the dreamer’s household: those who dwell in his house—his wife and children, et cetera—a debauched woman, or, some say, a devilish Jewish woman or a Jew, as related by Al-Nabulsi. It could also refer to a thief. Many mice means profit and welfare. Mice of the same color allude to women. The rat is a digging thief.
• Dreaming of a mouse playing in one’s house: Prosperity will increase because, according to the ancient Arabs, mice invade only those places that are prosperous. And only people who are not hungry can afford to play.
• Seeing mice in one’s house: Dangerous women will enter that house.
• A mouse leaving one’s house: Livelihood and blessings will decrease.
• Owning a mouse: Will have a servant because, like servants, mice share the food of the master.
and black mice coming and going: Long life, as the white
indicate the days and the black the nights. To borrow the expressions of Ibn Siren, the black and white
mice are the nights and days silently nibbling our life and body.
• Plenty of white
and black mice in an inclined or jeopardized location or a well: Life will be shortened.
• Dreaming of a mouse during an afternoon nap: Will have a long life.
• Seeing a mouse in one’s clothes or bedding: Will have intercourse with an evil woman.
• A mouse gnawing on a person’s clothes: The time that passes and erodes everything.
• A mouse digging and searching: Beware of a searching thief.
• Killing a mouse: Will win over or subdue an evil or corrupt woman.
• Obtaining mouse skin: Will get some money, not much, from a debauched woman.
• Throwing arrows or stones at a mouse: Will backbite a licentious woman or exchange correspondence with her on an unholy matter.
• Catching a mouse: Will outsmart a woman and sleep with her. A man who saw himself penetrating a mouse and coming out with a date from its ass asked Ibn Siren about the meaning
of such a dream. “Are you married to a corrupt woman?” asked Ibn Siren. “Yes,” said the man. “She will give birth to a devout son.”
• A mouse coming out of one’s rectum: A thankless woman will get out of the dreamer’s life.
• A mouse coming out of the dreamer’s nose or penis: Wife will give birth to a corrupt and ungrateful girl.
Carnelian-red Dream Explanation
— (arb. Aqiq. A variety of chalcedony; Crystalline mineral; Gem; Jewelry; Precious stone; Stone) Seeing a Carnelian-red stone in a dream means dispelling poverty. At the beginning of the creation, of all stones, the Carnelian-red was the first stone that testified to Allah's Oneness. If one sees himself in a dream concluding his ablution or ritual bath with the essence of a Carnelian-red, it means that he owns something blessed. Such blessings will manifest in one's work and success in his material as well as spiritual life. A Carnelian-red stone in a dream also represents one's progeny, good religious conduct, good character, while seeing the white
variety of this stone has a stronger meaning
and a better attribute than the red. (Also see Aqiq canyons; Aqiqah rites)
Bead Dream Explanation
— (Also see Aqiq.) Beads symbolize a woman, a servant, a girl or a slave, money, politeness, shrewdness, procreation, and boys.
• Finding beads: (1) Money and gifts from God, as many gifts as beads. (2) A beneficial trip.
• Finding white
beads: Will get a good servant who fears the wrath of God.
• Finding green beads: Will have a pious servant.
• Finding black beads: Will obtain the services of a nonreligious, corrupt, and unkind servant.
• Seeing gemstones in the form of beads: Should be interpreted according to the meaning
of each stone.
• Scattered beads of various colours: Your mind is busy.
• Aligned beads of various colours: (1) Sorrow for the corrupt. (2) Money for the virtuous.
• Piercing beads: Will deflower or marry a virgin.
• Swallowing beads: Wisdom.
Pigeon Dream Explanation
— (Dove; Ringdove; Turtledove) Seeing a pigeon in a dream means glad tidings. It is also said that Allah Almighty will accept the prayers of one who sees pigeons in his dream. In a dream, a pigeon also represents a trustworthy messenger, a truthful friend, a comforting beloved, a chaste wife, striving to sustain one's family, or a fertile woman with a large family. The cooing of pigeons in a dream means lamentation. Pigeons eggs in a dream represent one's daughters or female neighbors. A domesticated pigeon in a dream represents a beautiful woman from Arabia. Pigeon's nest in a dream represents women's parties. Pigeon chicks in a dream represent the boys in a family. Pigeon's rumbling or roar in a dream means reproof or censure for a fault. A white
pigeon in a dream means spirituality, a green pigeon represents piety, while a black pigeon denotes a mastery. A frightened pigeon in a dream means divorce or death. A landing pigeon in a dream represents the long awaited arrival of a beloved. Eating pigeon's meat in a dream means to steal money from one's own workers, to defraud them, or to cheat one's servants. Hunting pigeons in a dream means earning good money from wealthy people. As for an unwed person, seeing a pigeon inside his house in a dream means marriage. If a pigeon attacks someone then flies away with him in a dream, it means that happiness and joy will enter his life. However, doves
in a dream may represent death. If one sees himself throwing something at a pigeon in a dream, it means that he slanders a woman, or writes secret correspondence with her. Reaching at a pigeon's nest to take its eggs in a dream means taking advantage of a woman, or swindling her money. Hunting pigeons in a dream means adultery. Seeing a pigeon standing over one's head, or tied to his neck or shoulders in a dream connotes one's relationship with his Lord. If in that sense the pigeon is an ugly one, it means that one's actions are of the same nature. Otherwise, it means the opposite. Plucking some feathers from a pigeon in a dream means money. Slaughtering a pigeon in a dream means marriage. (Also see Ringdove; Turtledove)
Incident Dream Explanation
— The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once. After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning
of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning
of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
| || |