| |Kissing a snake Dream Explanation
— (See Weasel)
Men of knowledge Dream Explanation
— (See Scholars)
Righteous men Dream Explanation
— (See Scholars; Shepherd)
Wise men Dream Explanation
— (See Elders)
Dreaming of Men, Women and Animals Dream Explanation
— To see someone speaking to the observer or giving him something suggests that the observer will socialize or deal with him or someone who bears a similar name or resembles him.
Kiss Dream Explanation
— (Love; Passion; Rose; Tenderness) A kiss in a dream means satisfying one's need, want or desire, or it could mean subordinating one's enemy. Kissing
a man or embracing him lustfully in a dream means getting hold of what one intends to acquire from him. If it is a lustful kiss, then it means accomplishing one's pursuit of benefits, knowledge, or guidance. If it is an amicable kiss, it means that the one who received the kiss will receive benefits from the one who kissed him, or learn something from him, or reap a new understanding of things through him. Kissing
a child in a dream means love, care and tenderness toward that child. Kissing
a servant in a dream means soliciting the friendship of her master or employer. Kissing
a married woman in a dream means seeking friendship with her husband. Kissing
someone in authority in a dream means replacing him in his function. Kissing
a judge in a dream means that one's testimony will be accepted by the court. If a judge kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will win a court case, or benefit from such a judge, and the same interpretation applies if a leader or a boss kisses someone in a dream. Kissing
one's father in a dream also means benefiting from one another. Kissing
one's son with passion in a dream means saving money for him, or building a business for him. Giving one's son a tender kiss in a dream means receiving joy or money from him or from his mother. Kissing
someone between the eyes in a dream means marriage. Kissing
someone's eyes in a dream means pursuing both heterosexual and homosexual life and such a dream carries a warning to cease such loathsome and unlawful practices before contracting unknown illness. Kissing
one's beloved from the mouth in a dream means money. Kissing
a woman in a dream means desiring her, or receiving news from one's beloved. Kissing
an old woman in a dream indicates an excuse or regret for a slip of the mouth. Kissing
a young girl in a dream means drinking a glass of wine. If a scholar kisses a beautiful woman in a dream, it could mean reciting the Quran, or speaking words of wisdom. If such a scholar is known to love the world and its pleasures, then what he has kissed in his dream is the world itself. Kissing
Allah's right Hand in a dream means attending a pilgrimage to Mecca and kissing
the black stone. Kissing
Allah Almighty in a dream means kissing
the holy Quran, or kissing
Allah's holy Name. If one sees Allah Almighty kissing
him in a dream, it means that his deeds are accepted. Kissing
an adorned woman or sleeping with her in a dream means marrying a wealthy widow. Kissing
a known deceased person in a dream means benefiting from his knowledge or inheriting his money. Kissing
an unknown dead person in a dream means that one will receive money from an unexpected source, or perhaps do business with his heirs. If a deceased person kisses someone in a dream, it means that the latter will receive unanticipated benefits. Lustfully kissing
a deceased person in a dream means satisfying one's needs, lust, or completing a project. If a sick person sees himself kissing
a deceased person in a dream, it means his own death. Finally, if a healthy person kisses a deceased person in a dream, it means that his words are not true. (Also see Rose)
Kiss Dream Explanation
— • Kissing: (1) Wishes will be fulfilled and matters settled to the dreamer’s satisfaction. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
God Almighty: Will kiss the Holy Book or God’s Name.
God’s right hand: Will perform the pilgrimage in Mecca (Makkah) and kiss the Black Stone there.
• God kissing
the dreamer: His deeds are blessed.
a powerful or an authoritative person: Will replace that person.
a judge, a king (ruler or boss), or an imam (spiritual leader): That judge, king, or imam will accept the dreamer’s arguments.
• Being kissed by a judge, a chief, or an imam: Will obtain some benefit or recommendation from the latter.
• A kiss from a lady: (1) People’s sympathy and enthusiasm. (2) Greetings from a loved one.
• A kiss from a girl: A cup of wine (or liquor).
• A kiss from an old woman: Apologies for saying something wrong.
• A father being kissed by a son of his who has reached the age of puberty: The father will obtain some benefit from the son or from his own father.
• A father kissing
his son with sexual passion: The former has amassed money, which he wants to give to the latter. If the kiss was without passion, the father would obtain benefits and the boy or his mother would fill his life with joy.
• A man dreaming that another man has kissed his eyes: Marriage is ahead.
or getting sexually involved or sleeping with a man with pleasure, excitement, and passion: Will have matters settled the way you want. The active partner will obtain whatever he wants from the other, in terms of good deeds, knowledge, or proper enlightenment. If there is no passion, it is the kissed one who will get those things from the active partner.
a boy: There is sympathy between the dreamer and the boy’s father.
a slave or a female servant: Will befriend her owner or employer.
a free woman: Will befriend her husband.
• A person kissing
the dreamer’s eye: He is a pimp and should fear God.
a beloved one on the lips: Will obtain one dinar (big money).
a beloved one on the cheek: Will obtain one dirham (a reasonable amount of money).
• A scholar or a savant kissing
a beautiful woman: Will read God’s words. If he is rather the worldly type, he will get what he wants from life.
or going to bed with a highly sophisticated woman with plenty of makeup, et cetera: Will marry a widow, benefit from her wealth, have children by her, and enjoy a prosperous year.
an identified dead person: Will benefit from the latter’s intellectual legacy or money or something he had done during his lifetime.
an unidentified dead person: Will acquire money from an undesirable source.
• Being kissed by a dead person: Benefits from the deceased or his heirs.
• Being kissed by an unidentified dead person: Will accept benefits or charity through an undesirable channel or way.
• Being kissed with intense sexual passion by a dead person, whether known or unknown: Matters will be settled the way you want.
• A patient dreaming that he is kissing
a dead person: Will pass away.
• A healthy person kissing
the dead: The statements the dreamer is making at this time are improper. He had better remain silent. (His words should stop, as the dead have ceased to exist.)
Rose Dream Explanation
— (Blossoms; Kiss) In a dream, a rose represents a noble person, a woman, a newborn son, or it could represent the homecoming of a long awaited traveler. Plucking roses from a rosebush in a dream means harvesting honor, love, prosperity and blessings. Kissing
a white rose in a dream means kissing
a Allah-fearing woman. Plucking a red rose in a dream means kissing
a fun loving woman. Smelling the fragrance of a yellow rose in a dream means kissing
a sick woman. A bouquet of roses in a dream means kisses, one after the other. A rosebud in a dream means a miscarriage. A rose in a dream also represents an estranged wife, or it could mean a dying woman, a losing business, a short lived happiness, or a promise that does not last. Receiving a rose from a young man in a dream means receiving a promise that will not hold too. Seeing a crown of roses over one's head in a dream means getting married. Roses on a tray in a dream signify the pleasure of youth that does not last, or they could denote the temporary joy of this world. Roses in a dream also signify praiseworthiness, or enjoying a good reputation. Rose oil or attar which is made from the petals of damask roses in a dream means intelligence, clarity of mind, a friendly and a gentle person. If a sick person sees himself laying on a bed of flowers in a dream, it means that he might die within forty days, because forty days represent the life span of a rose blossom. Cutting off a rosebush in a dream means distress. Harvesting roses in a dream means joy.
Walls of the city Dream Explanation
— In a dream, the walls of a city represent strong men
, a strong ruler, or a treasurer who is concerned about guarding the interests of his people. The walls of a city in a dream also represent the most pious and devout worshiper in that city, its most renowned men
of knowledge, its supreme justice, or its just ruler. Seeing the walls of a city in a dream also means joy, festivities and celebrations. (Also see Balcony; Castle; Citadel; Wall)
Hunting Wild Animals that are Females Dream Explanation
— they represent men
, women and slave-girls.
Maqam Ibrahim (The Station Of Abraham, Near The Kabah In Mecca (Makkah) Dream Explanation
• Having been to Maqam Ibrahim and prayed in its direction: The dreamer is a true believer who learns and memorizes religious tenets and will be granted the privilege of performing the pilgrimage. The Quran says: “The First House (of worship) appointed for men
was that at Bakka (Mecca (Makkah)): Full of blessings and of guidance for all kinds of beings. In it are Signs manifest; (for example), the Station of Abraham; whoever enters it attains security; pilgrimage thereto is a duty men
owe to God” (“Al-Imran” [The Imran Family], verses 96–97.)
• Entering Maqam Ibrahim: (1) Will be delivered from fear and feel secure. (2) Will obtain a very high post, perhaps the leadership of the country. (3) Will inherit from one’s father or mother.
Examples of Geneses of Thing Dream Explanation
— Trees, Voracious animals and birds. If these are seen in ones dream (individually or collectively) they may very likely mean men
Jasmine Dream Explanation
— Jasmine refers to the best men
, the scholars of a country. But it more often symbolizes deep worries because of its prefix, yaas, in Arabic, which means “despair.”
Sodomy Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sex, Incest, and Necromancy.)
• Sodomizing a man: (1) Joy and alleviation from grief or trouble. (2) The two
parties will do something wrong through ignorance.
• Sodomizing the sultan (ruler or chief): The dreamer will lose his money. The reverse is true.
• Sodomizing a stranger: (1) The dreamer will overspend. (2) The dreamer will render a just judgment.
• Sodomizing one’s father: The dreamer is an obedient and affectionate son; otherwise he could never have such a dream, according to Ibn Siren.
• Sodomizing a young but unknown man: Triumph over an enemy (young men
generally being regarded as enemies) if the dreamer knows him and there is a dispute between the two
. In the absence of hostility, it means that the passive partner will receive some benefit from the active one, his homonym (a person sharing the same name), or a counterpart. The same interpretation would apply, but with a lesser victory or less benefits, if impassioned kisses and intercourse in bed between the two men
does not culminate in sodomy. If the dreamer sees himself kissing
a man without sexual passion, it means that he will receive some benefit from the one he has kissed inasmuch as he was accepted.
• Being sodomized by one’s adversary: The dreamer will triumph over him.
• Sodomizing a child: Wrongdoing, sorrow, and hardships.
• Being sodomized by a known man: The dreamer will join hands with him for some mischief.
• Sodomizing one’s wife: The dreamer is turning heretical or running after some extraordinary matter involving innovation, which he will fail to obtain. In any case, he is not following the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A man sodomizing a consenting sheikh (old man, businessman, or tribal chieftain): Something very beneficial will occur.
• Sodomizing an unknown old man: Good omen, that man being, presumably, the dreamer’s own perseverance or struggle in life, in which he is injecting vigour, as the words grandfather and endeavours are homonyms in Arabic.
• An identified dead man sodomizing a living human: The latter will obtain a share from the former’s bequest or from his heirs or kith and kin.
• Sodomizing a dead man: The dreamer will pray for the latter.
• Being sodomized by the caliph (or ruler): The dreamer will rule over a province or be given an important position. Sodomizing a man without problems: Harmony prevails between the two
partners during that period, and the passive one will benefit from the other, be he identified or not.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: The dreamer will sweep dirt.
• Being sodomized by an animal: The dreamer will be over chivalrous.
• Having sex with or sodomizing an unknown mammal or bird: Victory over an enemy and the dreamer will unduly wrench financial benefits from the vanquished.
• Having sex with or sodomizing an identified animal: The dreamer will be good to an undeserving party and should not expect a reward.
• Having sex with or sodomizing one’s male slave, subordinate, subject, or nation: Escape from trouble and increase in property and wealth (or realm, if the dreamer is a king or a ruler). Or perhaps the dreamer will have more children. The reverse means that the dreamer is underestimated, disregarded, or taken lightly, especially if in the dream he was sodomized by his slave or servant.
• Sodomizing a lion: The dreamer will triumph over his enemy, whoever he may be. The reverse is also true.
• Sodomizing a lioness: The dreamer will be saved from many hardships, rise, and become prestigious, awesome, and highly solicited.
• Sodomizing a tiger: The dreamer will have passion for a woman whose folks are unjust.
• Butchering an ox from the nape of its neck or any place other than the conventional neck: The dreamer will sodomize a man.
Elders Dream Explanation
— (Chancellors; Councilmen; Leaders; Seniors; Wise men) Seeing the elders of a community, the councilmen of a city, the chiefs of a clan or the sheikhs of a tribe in a dream means victory and glad tidings.
Jewellry Dream Explanation
— jewelry normally worn by men
symbolises beauty and adornment. The more beautiful such jewelry the greater the beauty and adornment.
Scholars Dream Explanation
— (Early companions; Legist; Masjid; Men
of knowledge; Mosque; Religious doctors; Righteous men) A scholar in a dream represents glad tidings, a promotion, or a commendation and it represents one who acts upon what he knows and says. Seeing one of the early scholars in a dream means increase in one's knowledge, for they were the wise representatives of Allah's message on earth. Seeing them also means increase in one's wisdom, happiness, joy, and one's dream could mean that one will stand to admonish people or counsel them. Seeing the early righteous people and the blessed companions of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace, in a dream means growth of one's righteousness. If one sees a scholar who is considered to be a reference in religious knowledge, and if one accepts his admonition in the dream, though in wakefulness he does not follow this school of thought, it means that he will be tried with an adversity that will be remembered by people for sometime to come, though his testimony will be accepted by the people. If a well-known early scholar appears in one's dream when the dwellers of that locality are experiencing adversities, economic distress or a drought, it means that their calamity will be lifted. Seeing an unknown scholar, or an unknown religious doctor in a dream means that a physician or a philosopher may visit one's house. (Also see Legist; Companions of the Prophet; uwbp; Masjid; Mosque)
Trees Dream Explanation
— Trees symbolise men
in personality and character. If a person drams that he has received fruit or leaves of a specific tree, it means he will receive abundant wealth from such a person who resembles that particular tree in personality and character.
Friend - Friendship Dream Explanation
— Fostering a friendship or seeking the fellowship of the righteous ones or the men
of knowledge in a dream represents one's sincerity and love for others, devotion to family ties and serving their interests. It also indicates one's true sincerity in his or her religious duties. (Also see Bond; Companionship; Fellowship; Kinship; Spiritual gathering)
Incident Dream Explanation
— Another person related the following dream to the Imaam : He had seen a fat bird of an unknown species descending from the sky and sitting on a tree. It started packing at the blossoms of the tree and thereafter flew away. At this juncture, the Imaam's face turned pale. He said: “This is an indication of some great men
of learning passing away.” It is said that Hasan Al-Basri and Ibn Sirin passed away that very year.
| || |