| |Teacher, Ustaad, Tutor, Etc. Dream Explanation
— Represents a friends or a king or his minister. And if a person sees himself sitting which the pupils or students in the madrasah it means he will live long and reach a good old age.
Grill Dream Explanation
— • The one who grills meat: (1) A tutor
or educator of young princes, free children, and young girls or female slaves. He teaches them a profession or a craft. (2) A surgeon. (3) A troublemaker and an antagonist. (4) A torturer using wooden, iron, and other infernal devices. (5) A looter. (6) One who takes people’s lives. (7) The one who captures girls and women as war booty.
• Going to the cook of grilled meat to buy a well-done steak or the like: The dreamer will hand over his son to a tutor
to teach and educate him.
• Buying grilled meat for a sum of money: Will hire a boy or a girl brought up by a man of letters or a shrewd merchant, who will obey and act according to the dreamer’s will.
• Seeing an expert grilling veal: (1) Marriage of a bachelor. (2) Marriage ceremony. (3) New children.
• Seeing oneself grilling meat and selling it: Will collect money for the ruler through injustice and confiscation.
• Grilled meat: (1) A hint about what the future holds. (2) Coming relief. (3) Earnings and prosperity, even if it is poultry meat or sausages. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) Will have more male children, especially if it was grilled veal. (6) A fat grilled mutton: Less money and earnings the hard way. (8) Eating grilled mutton: The dreamer will nibble at his son’s earnings. (9) Eating underdone meat: Trouble from the son’s side. (10) Grilling cow meat: (a) The end of fear. (b) If the wife is pregnant, she should expect a son. (11) Eating beef: Will meet the ruler. (12) Eating grilled veal: Earnings and fertility. (13) Eating grilled kid (baby goat): Will have a male child. (14) Grilled camel meat: (a) Fear will disappear. (b) A reference to a boy versed in literature and overcoming all obstacles. (c) If the meat is underdone, the boy will not be smart at his job. (d) Joy and prosperity. (e) The marriage of a bachelor. (f) Harmony and love. (g) The return of a traveller. (h) The cutting of one’s bread (end of livelihood). (i) Prison. (j) Complications. (k) The splitting up of families. (l) Fevers. (15) Seeing a grilled part of a camel talking to you: A favourable turn of events and escape from peril.
• Grilled poultry: Money obtained from a woman without treachery or wickedness. But if the meat was not well done, the dreamer will speak ill of her in her absence and be unfair.
• Any poultry, be it grilled or fried: Honest but hard gains.
• Dreaming of something which the dreamer knows is burnt in real life: Benefits through injustice.
• A grilled flank: Symbolizes women (because Eve is said to have been created from Adam’s rib). It follows that the side stretching from below the head to half the body is a reference to girls and female slaves. The lower part is an allusion to boys.
• Eating a grilled side: Burdens, worries, and sorrow.
• A well-done grilled arm: Gains made by cheating on a woman. If it was underdone, it would mean absence.
• Buying a piece of grilled meat: Will hire someone.
• Eating grilled or cooked meat: (1) Gains, the hard way. (2) Fears, worries, and sorrow. (3) Illicit gains.
• A human being getting grilled: That person will be robbed or his life taken.
• Grilling a ram: Will fall sick and be jailed or tortured by the ruler.
• Grilling a ewe: Wife, mother, or any other female relative will be ill.
• Grilling a sheep or a kid (baby goat): Son or slave will contract smallpox or a similar disease.
Egg Dream Explanation
— For medical doctors, gifted persons, and poultry farmers, eggs mean welfare. For the rest, few eggs mean benefits; many eggs means deep worries. Big eggs refer to boys and small ones to girls. For bachelors, eggs often symbolize marriage. For married people, eggs are the forerunners of childbirth. Eggs also represent hidden things.
• Eggs in a container: Slave or maiden girls, in view of the Quranic expression “[Pure] as they were hidden eggs [of the ostrich].” (“Al-Saffat” [Those Who Set the Ranks], verse 49.)
• The dreamer’s hen having laid an egg: Will be blessed with a male child.
• Cooked eggs without shells: Blessed gifts and benefits.
• Eating raw eggs: (1) Will accept dirty money. (2) Will be plagued by many worries. (3) Will commit a sin.
• Eating eggshells: The dreamer is a graverobber.
• Dreaming that wife has laid an egg: She will give birth to an atheist, in view of Quranic verses addressed to atheists and comprising examples of God’s might and miracles, such as: “… he bringeth forth the dead from the living” (“Al-Rum” [The Romans], verse 19.)
• Putting an egg under a hen that cracks to give way to chicks: A dead matter will be revived, and a pious son will be born to the dreamer or as many sons as there were chicks, in view of the Quranic expression in the same verse: “He bringeth forth the living from the dead….”
• Placing eggs under a cock, which is hatched to give chicks: A tutor
will arrive for the young boys.
• Breaking an egg: Will deflower a virgin. If the dreamer fails to break it, he won’t be able to pierce the hymen.
• A man whose wife is pregnant hitting an egg once: He is ordering his wife to abort.
• Seeing someone else breaking an egg and throwing it back to the dreamer: That man will deflower the dreamer’s daughter.
• Digging an egg out of one’s sleeve: The dreamer will penetrate his nanny or slave and have a girl from her.
• Having plenty of raw eggs: The dreamer’s great wealth is in jeopardy.
• Seeing boiled eggs: The revival of a stalled or dead matter, which will yield quite a lot of money.
• Groping for eggs: Will squander or eat up the money of a woman.
• Eating eggs: Will marry a rich woman.
• A crane egg: A poor boy.
• A parrot egg: A pious maid or a maiden.
• Being given an egg: Will be blessed with an honest son. If the egg was broken, the son would die.
• Shelling cooked eggs: Will obtain money from rulers.
• A bondsman or servant dreaming of receiving a boiled egg from his mistress, shelling it, and eating it: He will bring up her child according to the instructions of her husband, which will provide a source of living for the dreamer.
Prophet Dream Explanation
— In a dream, each one of Allah's prophets, upon all of them be peace and blessings, is like a compassionate father toward his son, who is trying to save his child from the hell of this world and the hell-fire in the hereafter. In a dream, a prophet also represents a teacher, a tutor
, a sheikh, a warning, or glad tidings. If one sees them standing in a stately form, or if one prays behind them, or follows them on the road, or eats something from their delicious food, or drinks from their drink, or if one is anointed with their perfume, or learns something from them, or acquires a particular knowledge from them in a dream, it demonstrates his trueness, faith in Allah's oneness, following His Messenger and being faithful to his traditions. Otherwise, if one walks before them, or leads them into a narrow lane, or stones them, or mocks them, or argues with them in a dream, it means that he is an innovator and a heedless person. This could also mean that he will be persecuted by his superiors, for a prophet in a dream also represents a ruler or a king, and Allah's prophets are in truth the guardians of the souls, and they are kings in this world and in the hereafter. A prophet in a dream also represents a religious scholar, because religious scholars are the heirs of the prophets, upon all of them be peace. Religious scholars also know Allah's prophets better than the common people. They understand their message and follow their traditions of glorifying Allah's Oneness, devotion, piety, prayers, charity, acting upon what they know and admonishing others to follow the path of truth and righteousness. A prophet in a dream also represents one's superior, a preacher, a righteous Imam, a conscientious teacher and a caller to Allah Almighty. Seeing any of Allah's prophets looking gracious, stately and courtly in a dream also represents his people's devotion, or that a major and a positive change will take place among his followers. If such a prophet looks spurious, unhappy in a dream, or if he appears in a state that does not befit Allah's prophets, it means that his followers in the world have deviated from his path and created their own religion, opposing his commands, falsifying and interpreting his message to their own liking and abusing his admonition. If one claims to be a prophet in a dream, it means that he will become known in his field, or if he qualifies, he may become a ruler, a judge, a teacher or a caller to Allah Almighty, commanding what is good and forbidding what is evil. Otherwise, it means that he will be inflicted with a great calamity because of a falsehood he fosters, or innovations he practices. If one becomes a messenger in a dream or a caller to Allah Almighty, and if someone hearkens to him and accepts his message in the dream, it means that he will rise in rank. Otherwise, it means that he will become a broker, a liar, a defrauder, a swagger, depending on his level of knowledge, or it could mean that he will be struck with a major calamity in his life. Such a calamity will be of the same caliber, degree and nature that a messenger of Allah Almighty may have suffered from his own people. Seeing one of Allah's prophets in a dream also means living the experience of time, space and condition in which he saw him in the dream. Wearing the cloak of one of Allah's prophets in a dream means attaining one's goals, or presiding over people, or acquiring true knowledge. Consequently, one will become renowned, revered and his opinions will be respected by most people. If one becomes a prophet in a dream, it means that he will die as a martyr, or become poor and be gifted with patience and endurance. He will then be granted victory, and Allah willing, all his needs will be satisfied. Emulating the devotion of a prophet in a dream means trueness in one's faith, compliance with Allah's religion, certitude and determination. Becoming one of Allah's prophets, upon all of them be peace and blessings, in a dream means commanding good and forbidding evil, suffering from adversities and distress equal to those endured by such a prophet, then one will escape from destruction or humiliation by Allah's leave and through His subtle kindness. If one sees a prophet suffering from poverty and asking for help in a dream, it means that Allah Almighty will satisfy all the needs of the person seeing such a dream for the sake of the blessings reserved for that prophet. If one kills a prophet in a dream, it means that he will betray a trust, negate a promise, or deny a covenant. Living in the time of one of Allah's prophets on earth in a dream means honor, dignity, success, piety and wealth if one is suited for such gifts. Otherwise, it means that Satan is deceiving him. If a prophet of Allah Almighty beats a righteous and a sincere believer in a dream, it means that he will attain peace and salvation in his life in the hereafter. If a prophet talks to someone in a dream, it means that he will receive blessings, honor, status, knowledge, wisdom and fame in his life. (Also see Muhammad, upon whom be peace.)
| || |