Teacher, Ustaad, Tutor, Etc. Dream Explanation
— Represents a friends or a king or his minister. And if a person sees himself sitting which the pupils or students in the madrasah it means he will live long and reach a good old age.
Grill Dream Explanation
— • The one who grills meat: (1) A tutor
or educator of young princes, free children, and young girls or female slaves. He teaches them a profession or a craft. (2) A surgeon. (3) A troublemaker and an antagonist. (4) A torturer using wooden, iron, and other infernal devices. (5) A looter. (6) One who takes people’s lives. (7) The one who captures girls and women as war booty.
• Going to the cook of grilled meat to buy a well-done steak or the like: The dreamer will hand over his son to a tutor
to teach and educate him.
• Buying grilled meat for a sum of money: Will hire a boy or a girl brought up by a man of letters or a shrewd merchant, who will obey and act according to the dreamer’s will.
Egg Dream Explanation
— • Eating eggshells: The dreamer is a graverobber.
• Dreaming that wife has laid an egg: She will give birth to an atheist, in view of Quranic verses addressed to atheists and comprising examples of God’s might and miracles, such as: “… he bringeth forth the dead from the living” (“Al-Rum” [The Romans], verse 19.)
• Putting an egg under a hen that cracks to give way to chicks: A dead matter will be revived, and a pious son will be born to the dreamer or as many sons as there were chicks, in view of the Quranic expression in the same verse: “He bringeth forth the living from the dead….”
• Placing eggs under a cock, which is hatched to give chicks: A tutor
will arrive for the young boys.
• Breaking an egg: Will deflower a virgin. If the dreamer fails to break it, he won’t be able to pierce the hymen.
Prophet Dream Explanation
— In a dream, each one of Allah's prophets, upon all of them be peace and blessings, is like a compassionate father toward his son, who is trying to save his child from the hell of this world and the hell-fire in the hereafter. In a dream, a prophet also represents a teacher, a tutor
, a sheikh, a warning, or glad tidings. If one sees them standing in a stately form, or if one prays behind them, or follows them on the road, or eats something from their delicious food, or drinks from their drink, or if one is anointed with their perfume, or learns something from them, or acquires a particular knowledge from them in a dream, it demonstrates his trueness, faith in Allah's oneness, following His Messenger and being faithful to his traditions. Otherwise, if one walks before them, or leads them into a narrow lane, or stones them, or mocks them, or argues with them in a dream, it means that he is an innovator and a heedless person. This could also mean that he will be persecuted by his superiors, for a prophet in a dream also represents a ruler or a king, and Allah's prophets are in truth the guardians of the souls, and they are kings in this world and in the hereafter.
| || |