Toilet Dream Explanation — • The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die.
Toilet Dream Explanation — To fall into a toilet in a dream means imprisonment. Pouring honey or milk into the toilet bowl, or urinating blood in a dream means sodomizing. Looking into the toilet bowl and finding blood in it in a dream implies that one engages in the forbidden sexual intercourse with his wife during her menstrual period. A toilet in a dream also represents a guard. (Also see Bathroom)
Toilet Dream Explanation — • Getting soiled with the water that overflows from the toilet, which, however, has no bad smell: (1) Coming welfare. (2) Demands will not be met, at least not easily.
• Eating the sewage flowing out of the toilet: (1) Will rescind or come back on something you had donated or alms you had given. The Muslims Holy Prophet is said to have likened the one who changes his mind after donating something or giving alms to somebody who eats his own vomit or excrement. (2) The dreamer will return to corruption and unholy means of living.
• A large and clean toilet with no smell in it: The dreamer’s wife is pleasant, virtuous, and obedient. The cleanliness of the toilet refers to her virtue and obedience, the lack of stink to her good reputation. If, on the contrary, the toilet is tiny and full of dirt, so much so that the dreamer finds no place to sit on it (in the dream), the wife will rebel against the authority of her husband. More, if it stinks, she will be impudent and make her husband notorious.
Toilet Dream Explanation — (Lavatory) In a dream, a toilet means relief from distress, satisfying one's innate needs, a bathhouse, taking a ritual ablution, a place where one's secrets are exposed, a place where one hides his money, a treasury, a coffer, a rest room, or a place to reflect. Washing the toilet's floor in a dream means becoming poor. A flooded toilet in a dream means distress, pregnancy, or prosperity.
Toilet Dream Explanation — According to Al-Nabulsi, in his alphabetical book of dreams the toilet represents the relief, welfare, and largesse of the household or, on the contrary, the hardships, poverty, and stinginess. It also alludes to the wife whom the dreamer takes aside to an isolated place in the house to make love to. Likewise, it symbolizes the one among the slave girls or servants who is in charge of the dreamer’s very intimate affairs, massage, and hygiene or the servant who guards the house. Other interpretations include the dreamer’s treasury, his coffer where he preserves his secrets, his shop where he keeps his money, or any secluded place.
• Water overflowing from the toilet: (1) Wife will become pregnant. (2) The family will have surplus money. (3) Will have worries if the water had damaged any material in the house.
Bathroom Dream Explanation — (Lavatory; Toilet) In a dream, a bathroom represents the nest of impurities or the seat of sufferings. If one enters it in his dream it means that he will be struck with distress caused by women. For heat and pruriency may develop in one's privacy inside the bathroom. If a person in distress comes out of the bathroom in his dream, it means relief from his depression. (Also see Bathhouse; Toilet)
Lavatory Dream Explanation — (See Toilet)
Turkish bath Dream Explanation — If one sees himself as the attendant of a Turkish bath facility or a bathhouse, and if he stood by and did not serve the customers in the dream, it means that he is a pimp and a bastard who brings benefits to no one but rather wrath. If one sees himself wearing a white uniform and serving people in a dream, it means that he washes people's hearts and dispels their trouble. Public bath in itself denotes many meanings. (Also see Toilet)
Stool Dream Explanation — Also see Toilet. In general, anything that comes out of the stomach of humans or animals symbolizes money. Whether it is good or bad depends on its smell, its dirt, and its harm to people. If it is a non-personal dirt, like mud, it means public fear from the ruler. Stool, or shit in vulgar terms, represents benefit from injustice or relief.
• Easing out: (1) No more worries. (2) Will give alms.
• A person about to travel dreaming of having passed too much stool: (1) Will not travel. (2) Will fall into the hands of highwaymen.
• Finding, winning, or eating filth: (1) Dirty money with repentance. (2) A statement made out of greed, which the dreamer will regret.
• Passing dry and solid stool: Will spend some money, perhaps forcibly.
Feces Dream Explanation — Falling into the sewers or a toilet bowl in a dream means entering a prison. Defecating in one's pants in a dream means falling into sin, humiliation, speaking bad words or using despicable expressions. Feces in a dream also represent money, hidden secrets, travels, a fight, recovering from an illness, bad thoughts, whispering of the mind, temptation or trusts. The smell of Feces in a dream represents a fine, or overdoing one's duty, or a miscarriage for a pregnant woman. To sally one's clothing with someone's Feces in a dream means borrowing money from him or carrying his favor for a long time to come. Feces in a dream also denote earnings from an unjust and a loathsome person.
Home Dream Explanation — The distinction is very vague in Arabic between the words dar and bayt, both meaning “house” or “home.” But after consulting a knowledgeable colleague (a Moroccan ambassador and man of letters), the author assumes that dar is more likely to mean a house as a structure or an apartment block and bayt a room, an apartment, or simply home. However, in the ancient Arab texts the writer often jumps from one meaning to another, and I have taken real pain trying to disentangle them, as usual. Home symbolizes the man’s wife sheltered under his roof and to whom he goes, whence the expression “He went home.” Therefore, home and wife are synonyms. The door is her vagina or her face, the closet or the safe a maiden, like the dreamer’s daughter, whom he does not penetrate, as they are covered or hidden places in which he does not sleep. The servants quarters symbolize the servant (s). The place where cereals are stored is the mother, who used to keep the dreamer alive and let him grow by feeding him milk. The toilet represents those servants who are in charge of cleaning and washing or the dreamer’s wife, whom he embraces and penetrates when isolated, i.e., away from his children and the rest of the household.
Anus Dream Explanation — The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.