Throat Dream Explanation — Dreaming of pulling hair or threads from one’s throat endlessly without much managing to cut them off means one will remain needy and on bad terms with one’s superior for quite a long time. If the dreamer is a merchant, he will go bankrupt.
Throat Dream Explanation — (Life; chastity. See Body "
Cut Dream Explanation — (Dismembering) If one sees himself being cut into pieces or dismembered in a dream, it means that the person inflicting such cuts will rule over him. (Also see Wound; Bleeding; Injury)
Incident - seeing Five Fingers cut off Dream Explanation — The governor of Alexandria was tried once with extreme attachment and love for his five children. All five were steadfast in their religious commitment. One night, the governor saw in a dream as though his five fingers were cut off. He woke up extremely disturbed and told his five children his dream. The children called in a dream interpreter called Sheikh Yusuf Al-Karbouni at once.
Incident - seeing Five Fingers cut off Dream Explanation — After hearing the dream, Shaikh Yusuf, God bless his soul, smiled and said: "It is not like you think, but if I tell you the meaning of your dream, you must give me a good reward." The governor thus obliged. Shaikh Yusuf, then said: "Are you negligent of your five times prayers?" The governor replied in the affirmative. Shaikh Yusuf continued: "This the meaning of your dream, so repent to God Almighty, and be steadfast in your religion."
Pharynx Dream Explanation — See Throat.
Tonsils Dream Explanation — Dreaming the tonsils have swelled till they almost obstructed the pharnyx or throat means the dreamer has an obsession for collecting money and is niggardly even with himself and his life will soon be over.
Cutting a Limb Dream Explanation — Cutting and separating someone's limb such as the head, hand, feet means a quarrel is imminent between the one who does this and the person whose limb had been cut. The same is the interpretation if his flesh is cut.
Wound Dream Explanation — (Bleeding; Cut; Injury) A wound in a dream means compensation money that will come out of an injury one may suffer, and it will show. A cut in the right hand in a dream means money which is earned from a family business. If the left hand receives the cut, such profits will come through a female relative. If one sees his left foot bleeding from a cut, it means that he will earn money from a farming business. If his injury is in his back, then such profits will come from his children. If his wound starts bleeding in the dream, it means a debt which he must repay, even if it is difficult for him to do so at present. Every bleeding wound in a dream represents a financial obligation. In a dream, a head wound which does not bleed is a sign that one should guard his money.
Hand Dream Explanation — • The hand being severed from the palm: Money will come to you.
• The hand being cut off at the wrist: The dreamer will fall victim to the tyranny of a ruler.
• The hand being severed from the upper arm: (1) A brother will die. (2) Fortune will decrease.
• Seeing one’s hand remaining cut off: The dreamer swears too often.
Tongue Dream Explanation — One's tongue in a dream also symbolizes a milk suckling baby, a lion in his den, or an intelligent warrior. Thus, if one lets a lion out of a lair in a dream, it denotes his tongue, or hurting people's feeling or reputation with one's tongue. If one sees himself without a tongue in a dream, it may mean the death of an infant. If one has to appear in court and sees his tongue cut off in a dream, it means that his proof will be rejected by the judge. If only the side of one's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means that he has doubts about the testimony of his witness. If he is a merchant, it means that he will lose an important business deal. If he is a student, it means that he will not complete his schooling. It is also said that when one's tongue is cut off in a dream, it means that he is a forbearing person.
Grave Digger and Excavator Dream Explanation — To see a grave digger or excavator in the dream means death for the one who sees it provided any of the following happens; he pushes the grave digger away from his place; his animal tramples the grave digger, the grave digger falls on the ground; he himself is in the state of sakraat. But if any of the following happens then he will either lose his job or die; he rolls up his bedding; his turban or topi falls off from his head; his hand gets cut off from his body; his tongue is cut off; he becomes blind.
Hand Dream Explanation — • The ruler cutting the dreamer’s right hand: The dreamer will lie while taking the oath or swearing.
• The dreamer’s hand being cut at the ruler’s gate: The dreamer will part with his possessions.
• The hands and feet being cut off from behind: The dreamer is extremely corrupt or will rebel against the ruler.
• Hands shrinking: Reduced power and fewer supporters.
Wild thyme Dream Explanation — In a dream, wild thyme means hoarding money, or it could mean virility and rejuvenation of one's sexual appetite. In a dream, wild thyme also means continuous blessings, power, a good business, a woman or a child. Seeing wild thyme in the field is better than seeing it cut in a dream, for once any fragrant plant is cut in a dream, then it means distress and worries. (Also see Wild plants)
The Tongue Dream Explanation — It symbolises his spokesperson and messenger. At other times it symbolises the soundness of his argument. Thus, if he sees his tongue as cut or short, it suggest that his argument regarding a certain dispute is weak. And if there is no such dispute, it symbolises his steadfastness on Deen. As opposed to the above, if he sees his tongue as elongated, it suggest that his argument is sound enough to make him gain victory over his opposition. And if there is no such dispute, it alludes to his habit of indulging in idle talk as well as his shamelessness.. A woman tongue seen as shortened or cut is always regarded as favourable.
Beard Dream Explanation — • The beard having been cut off: Money and prestige will diminish inasmuch as hair was cut.
• Cutting a handful of hair from one’s beard: The dreamer is paying his religious dues.
• A rich man depilating his beard: He is overspending.
• A poor man depilating his beard: (1) Double worry. (2) The dreamer will borrow something from someone to lend it to somebody else.
• A woman having a beard: (1) She will never conceive. (2) If already pregnant, she will give birth to a boy. (3) She is or will be ill. (4) Her husband’s or son’s wealth will increase. (5) Her son will be dignified. (6) If she is married, her husband will be absent.
Hair Dream Explanation — • A woman dreaming that a man other than her husband has cut her hair: That man is inviting her husband to have a relationship with another woman to exact revenge from her, and she will have an argument with that enemy.
• Seeing a woman’s tress or plaits of hair cut: She will never have a child.
• Cutting one’s own hair without help: Will pay back debts. The beautiful fringe symbolizes money and prosperity. A man dreaming of a beautiful fringe will marry a woman as beautiful as the fringe.
Dismembering Dream Explanation — (See Cut)
Finger Dream Explanation — • An ailment in the fingers: (1) Children are in trouble. (2) The dreamer is missing his prayers.
• The little finger having been cut off: A child will go away.
• The little finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s mother or family.
• The ring finger having been cut: The dreamer will have a son.
• The ring finger being atrophied: Harm will befall the dreamer’s daughter.
• The middle finger having been severed: The country’s best scholar or judge will die.
• The middle finger being atrophied: A brother will die.
Sword Dream Explanation — • Striking someone and severing his hand, thigh, or leg or injuring him in any way: The dreamer will say something that will break off relations between the stricken person and his son or brother or whomever the cut limb refers to, according to the science of interpretation. If the head is severed, the beheaded one will benefit a lot, in real life, from the assailant.
• Being hit with a sword and having a limb cut off: Will embark on a journey. If the limbs get scattered, the progeny of the injured one will increase, split, and be dispersed in various countries.
• Someone hitting the dreamer with a sword without there being any dispute between them: Both parties will marry from the same tribe or family, et cetera. A bachelor placing a sword in its sheath: Will get married.
• Being girded with a sword: Will rule over a great province or be given a high post.