Eye Dream Explanation
— The eye
represents the person’s vision and discrimination between right and wrong. It also symbolizes money and children, as they are as dear as the eyes. The black eye
refers to religion, the blue religious violation, and the green a religion different from all others.
• Having several eyes in the body: Excessive virtue and religion.
• Dreaming that one’s stomach has been opened and finding an eye
in it: The dreamer is a hypocrite.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of a stranger: The dreamer will go blind and be guided by someone else.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are those of an identified person: The dreamer will marry that person’s daughter and benefit from him.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes are gone: The dreamer’s children will die.
• A person in a foreign land dreaming that he is completely blind: He will stay abroad till he dies.
• Seeing one’s eyes made of iron: The dreamer will be in deep trouble and the center of a scandal.
• Opening one’s eyes to see a certain person: That person will look into the dreamer’s plea and help him.
• Staring angrily at someone: The dreamer will have spite for that person.
• Hearing with one’s eyes and seeing with one’s ears: The dreamer is inciting his family and daughter to commit sins.
• Seeing the eye
of a man or an animal in one’s palm: The dreamer will get plenty of money.
• Looking at an eye
and liking it: The dreamer will do something harmful to his religion.
• The heart having an eye
or eyes: Religious devotion inasmuch as they were bright.
• Squinting: The dreamer is eyeing women with lust.
• Dreaming that one’s eyes have been pierced: The dreamer will lose someone or something very dear.
• Seeing something white in or around the pupil of the eye
or a kind of screen: Trouble, deep worries, losses, and loss of aspirations.
• An absent relative returning blind: The dreamer will die.
• Having “the black water” (glaucoma) in the eyes and being unable to see anything: The dreamer is shameless because, says Ibn Siren, the eye
is the center of decency and shame.
• One’s eye
becoming dim: The dreamer is eyeing a friendly woman indecently.
• Having weak eyesight: (1) The dreamer needs people’s help and is going adrift. (2) The dreamer’s children will be ill.
• The eyes falling on one’s knees: Death of a brother and a son or any two other dear persons.
• Seeing a slave girl (the word in Arabic meaning
“A running one”) or a couple of eyes flying rapidly in the sky: Will make money from business or a craft.
The Eye Dream Explanation
— It symbolises his Deen and his rightful conduct. The same applies to his ability to see. Any defect in the eye
or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar defect in his Deen. Any excellence in the eye
or the faculty of sight bespeaks of similar excellence in his Deen.
Eye inflammation Dream Explanation
— (Disease; Ophthalmia) In a dream, eye
inflammation means tightening of one's earnings, or it could mean heedlessness. Seeing one's eyes inflamed in a dream means that one's father or mother may fall sick. Inflammation of the eyes in a dream also denotes near blindness or suffering from a cataract. Any vision loss in a dream represents failing to properly perform one's religion, loss in business or an indication of the state of one's children.
Blind in one eye Dream Explanation
— (See Antichrist; One-eyed)
Eye doctor Dream Explanation
— (See Ophthalmologist)
Eye makeup Dream Explanation
— (See Kohl)
Envy Or Evil Eye Dream Explanation
— This is a good dream for the one who is envied and a bad omen for the one casting an evil eye
Applying Kuhl or Surma to the Eye Dream Explanation
— Applying surma to the eyes suggest the observer's rightful conduct in matters of his Deen. Applying surma in the eyes with the object of adornment suggest that the observer will accomplish a religious task as a result of which he will enjoy credibility amongst the people. Sometimes a perbond eye
may sumbolise either his belonging, sons, brother or leader. Any excellence or defect in the eye
will then reflect a similar excellence or defect in any of the above.
Eyelashes Dream Explanation
— Eyelashes are a religious shield because, more than the eyebrows, they protect the eyes, which symbolize religious awareness. Whatever happens to them in the dream has a bearing on the subject’s money and children.
• Sitting in the shadow
of one’s eyelashes, which appear like an umbrella or a canopy: (1) The dreamer will live in the shadow
of one’s religion. (2) The dreamer is grabbing people’s money and hiding.
• Having no eyelashes: The dreamer is an outlaw in terms of religion.
• Depilating one’s eyelashes: The dreamer is taking religious advice from his enemy.
• The edge of the eyelids turning white: A disease in the head, the eyes, the ears, or the back teeth.
Tears Dream Explanation
— Paradoxically, tears mean joy, but hot tears mean worries and trouble.
• Seeing tears on one’s face without having cried: People are speaking ill of the dreamer’s family and folk
• Having tearful eyes: The dreamer is saving money for religious purposes and does not want to show it.
• Tears flowing on the face: The dreamer will spend happily.
• Seeing the tears from the right eye
entering the left eye: The dreamer will sodomize the son of his own daughter.
Kohl Dream Explanation
— This is a sort of eye
powder or powder of antimony, a preparation of soot and other ingredients, to darken edges of eyelids. It is extensively used by veiled Arab Bedouin women, whose eyes are the only thing seen of their body, which renders them very attractive. It is also used for newly born Muslims and by certain Muslim men. Kohl and its usual container made of silver or the kohl bottle symbolize women. They also refer to the sharp eye
. Seeing a devout Muslim with kohl on his eyelids is regarded as a good dream. But it is not so if the kohl is used by a corrupt man.
Incident Dream Explanation
— God's Prophet, upon whom be peace, once said: "Last night, I saw in a dream that we were visiting the house of 'Uqbah bin Rafi'; then Ratib Ibn Tab came and joined us. I interpret it to mean that we will rise in honor in this world and in the hereafter and that our religion will be firmly established." Thus, he took from the name Rafi' the meaning
of honor and exaltation and from the name of Ratib Ibn Tab the meaning
of a blessed religion.
Beautify Dream Explanation
Enhancement Dream Explanation
— (See Eye-brow)
Ophthalmia Dream Explanation
— (See Eye
Parents Dream Explanation
Associate Dream Explanation
— (Beauty; Eye-brow. Also see Partnership)