| |Swimming Dream Explanation
— (Employment; Knowledge; Prison) If a man of knowledge sees himself swimming
in the ocean in a dream, it means that he will attain his goals. If he enters the water of the ocean then comes back to the shore in a dream, it means that he will commence his path of seeking knowledge then abandons it. Swimming
in a dream also means going to jail. Swimming
on sand in a dream means that one may be incarcerated, that his living conditions in his jail will be constricted, and that he will suffer in his prison from hardships equal to the difficulties he encounters during his swim in the dream. If one sees himself swimming
inside his own house in a dream, it means that he will work for a ruthless, wicked and an unjust employer who will entrap him in his service through a business deal. Consequently, Allah Almighty will help him out of his entanglements. If one is afraid of swimming
in the dream, it means that he is scared of someone in authority. If he runs away from swimming
in a dream, it means that he will escape from him. If one sees himself entering waters where he can swim successfully in a dream, it means that he will engage in a major project, lead an important job, or acquire authority and power. If one swims on his back in a dream, it means that he will repent for a sin. If he swims in the sea and finds its water stagnant in the dream, it means that he will serve someone in authority, though his job will bring him nothing but trouble and the wrath of his employer. If he still manages to cross the sea in his dream, it means that he will escape from dangers his employment could inflict upon him. If he swims with fear in a dream, it means trouble, imprisonment, or a sickness he will endure depending on the type of needed efforts or distance he has to cross. Should he think in the dream that he will not be able to make it, then it means his death. If he shows courage during his swim in the dream, it means that he will be able to escape from such a dangerous job. Troubled waters in a dream mean adversities. Swimming
successfully across troubled waters in a dream means overcoming one's adversities. Any sea or agitated waters in a dream represent the authorities or the state, whether it be a swamp, a lake, a pond, a sea, or an ocean. If one sees himself drowning in a river, or a lake, then if he is carried by others and laid on dry land motionless like a fish in a dream, this also means trials and adversities. If one is saved from drowning before he wakes up from his sleep in the dream, it means that he will triumph over his trials. Otherwise, if he dies from it in the dream, it means that he may die from such adversities. If during his swim one meets a ship that pulls him out of the waters, or to which he holds or grabs, it also means escape from adversities. If one drowns in the dream, it means that he may die as a martyr, though having previously indulged in many sins. To walk on water, whether it is the sea or a river in a dream means good spiritual standing, religious assiduousness and a strong faith and determination. Walking on water in a dream also could be interpreted as ascertaining something about which one may have doubt, or placing one's trust in Allah Almighty before embarking on a dangerous trip. (Also see Air)
Sperm Dream Explanation
— • Giving or receiving sperm: A reference to something durable, which could be money, coming or going.
• Seeing sperm
coming out of one’s penis: (1) Money is coming. (2) Money will be squandered. (3) Wishes will be fulfilled. (4) Comfort. (5) Will divulge a secret. (6) The dreamer’s children will die. (7) For one reason or another, wife will not be available. (8) Land will be revived if the dreamer is a landlord.
• Spreading sperm
all over a woman’s body: Will offer her a dress and other attire.
• An active sex partner being stained all over his body with the sperm
of his lover: The former will get what he wants from the latter.
• Owning a jar full of sperm: Will find a treasure.
• Receiving hot sperm: Will get money from a treasure.
• Yellow sperm: A male child who will be ill very often or who is full of disease.
• Red sperm: A boy whose life will be short.
• Black sperm: A boy who will become the master of his folk.
• A black semen or sperm
coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Holding somebody else’s sperm
in one’s hand: Someone else’s money will come to the dreamer.
• Fire coming out of a woman’s vagina (in lieu of semen): Will give birth to a tyrant.
• Eating or swallowing sperm: A reference to water or mucus.
Sperm Dream Explanation
— (See Semen)
Swim Dream Explanation
— According to Ibn Siren, it is better to wake up after swimming
one’s way to safety than to regain consciousness while still struggling in the water.
• Swimming: Will challenge an opponent and defeat him.
• A ruler dreaming that he wishes to swim in the sea but the latter is agitated: He will fight another chief. If he crosses the sea by swimming (in the dream), he will defeat his opponent.
• A scholar swimming
in the sea: Will acquire more learning.
on the shore: Will go to jail and remain there inasmuch as the swimming
was easy or difficult or strong or weak.
in a valley till reaching the desired spot: Will serve and obey a tyrant and God will protect the dreamer.
well in the high seas or in the deep: Will embark on an ambitious mission and rise.
• Being afraid while swimming: Will be jailed or get ill inasmuch as the dreamer covered a long distance. If he thinks (in the same dream) that he has escaped danger, he will die in such an ordeal. Courage means that he will really be safe.
on the back: Will cease to indulge in sins and repent.
• Walking on water (of a sea or a river): The dreamer is pious. Will receive confirmation regarding a doubtful matter. Will rely on God and embark on a dangerous journey.
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Also see Sperm
• The semen of a beautiful woman: Honey or cooking butter.
• Black semen or sperm
coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will dominate his folk.
• Yellow semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a sick child.
• Red semen coming from the wife’s vagina: She will give birth to a boy who will not live long.
• Marrying a resuscitated man, taking him to one’s house, having sex, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there is on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation applies if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm
Discharge Dream Explanation
— See Prostatic Discharge and Sperm
Swimmer Dream Explanation
— A swimmer in a dream represents someone who strives to serve his superiors or people in the government, though little is what he can offer. (Also see Swimming)
Troubled waters Dream Explanation
in troubled waters or in high tides in a dream means adversities, or having to face a strong opponent.
High tides Dream Explanation
— (Ocean) In a dream, swimming
in troubled waters or high tides means adversities, or having to face a strong opponent.
Tides Dream Explanation
— (Ocean) In a dream, swimming
in troubled waters or high tides means adversities, or having to face a strong opponent.
Frolic Dream Explanation
— • Frolicking with one’s wife and enjoying it: The dreamer is a loving husband. The reverse is also true.
• Mutual touching with an illegitimate partner: Will do something bad.
• Exchanging touches with a beloved person: Joy.
• Touching someone with a sexual desire: Testing that person, because touching is related to one of the five senses.
• Dreaming of having ejaculated after an exchange of touches: Desires will be fulfilled.
• Waking up in a sperm
pond after dreaming of an impassioned exchange of touches: A satanic dream that makes it incumbent upon the dreamer to wash thoroughly.
Semen Dream Explanation
— (Sperm) In a dream, semen represents a growing and a lasting capital, whether there is little or much of it. If one sees a drop of semen coming out of his reproductive organs in a dream, it denotes money that will surface. If the man's semen spatters over his wife in the dream, it means that he will buy her a new garment. Owning an earthenware jar filled with semen in a dream means uncovering a hidden treasure, or becoming wealthy. If the husband is spattered with the semen of his wife in a dream, it means that he will satisfy his desire for her and attain his purpose. Drinking water from one's own reproductive organ in a dream means lustfulness. If the husband sees a thick yellowish fluid flowing from his wife's sexual organ in a dream, it means that she will give birth to an unhealthy child. If a reddish fluid flows instead in the dream, it represents a short lived child. If it comes out as a black fluid in the dream, it means that such a child will grow to dominate the family and to be an unjust master of the household. The ovum of a beautiful woman in a dream means happiness, wealth and children. Semen in a dream also means attaining one's goal, comfort, or wasting one's capital, divulging one's secrets, or the death of a child. If a farmer sees semen in his dream, it means that he will work on a barren land and make it fertile. (Also see Impurity; Sexual intercourse; Vagina)
Killing Dream Explanation
— (Murder; Suicide) Killing in a dream represents a major sin. If one kills himself, or commits suicide in fear of the consequences of his sins in a dream, it means that he is offering true repentance from his sins, though committing suicide is a major sin that will lead its author to eternal sufferings in hell-fire. Killing a human being in a dream means committing an evil and an atrocious sin. On the other hand, committing an outrageous sin, or a conspicuously objectionable act in a dream may mean killing someone. If one is killed in a dream, it means longevity and that he will acquire a great wealth from the one who kills him in the dream. If one kills someone without slaughtering him in a dream, it means that the victim will benefit greatly from his assailant. Slaughtering in a dream means injustice. Killing someone in a dream also means relief from depression, grief, affliction and sorrow. Killing oneself in a dream also means recognition of the value of lost benefits. If one is murdered in a dream and did not know who killed him, it indicates his failure to fulfill his religious duties. If one recognizes his murderer in the dream, then it means triumph over one's enemy. If one sees a victim swimming
in a pool of blood that is pouring from his jugular veins in the dream, it means that the victim will suffer greatly from the defamation and slander of his assailant. If one intentionally commits suicide in a dream, it means that he is a subversive rebel and a disobedient servant of Allah almighty. Confessing to a murder in a dream means gaining the upper hand. Killing in a dream also could mean that one is missing his prayers, or neglecting them. Killing one's own son in a dream means receiving money. If one dies as a martyr in a dream, it also means profits, fulfillment of a promise, business success, or perhaps that he maybe assassinated, or drown, or die under a collapsed structure. If the victim in the dream is a witness in court, it means that his testimony will be accepted, or perhaps it could mean that he will enjoy abundance of blessings in his life . (Also see Fight)
Fish Dream Explanation
— (Sea Life; Human being) In a dream, if their number is known, fish represent women, but if their number is not known, then they represent money from a doubtful source. If one sees a fish colony gathering at seabed, where he is fishing, bringing them up and eating them raw as he pleases, or if he places them into baskets and divides them into lots in the dream, it means that he will prosper and invest his wealth in different ventures and savings plans. A whale in a dream represents the minister of sea life, while the sea itself represents the king or the country. A whale in a pond with his jaws opened in a dream represents a prison. A large fish colony in a dream represents despised earnings, or earning a large amount money one is accountable for its expenditure. Fishing in a well means homosexuality, or it could represent someone who tries to tempt his servant or his assistant to indulge in a loathsome act. If one sees himself fishing in murky waters in a dream, it conveys evil, sorrows, or distress however it may happen. If one sees himself fishing in clear waters in a dream, it means money or hearing nice words or conceiving a son, while fishing in salty waters in a dream means difficulties. If one sees himself fishing with a fishhook in a dream, it means excitement, pleasure or losing benefits. A soft skin fish in a dream means benefits for someone intending to trick or to swindle people's money. Mostly fishing with a pole and a fishhook in a dream means difficulties or slow coming benefits, or a slow and loose business. Any large cyprinoid freshwater fish or a barbel fish (cyprinus bynni; barbus) in a dream denote positive benefits for someone intending marriage or to enter into a business partnership. Seeing a herring or any of its clupeid type fish in a dream represent evil work or toiling for something one will never get. A fish in the pond in a dream is also a sign of benefits, though may be little benefits. Seeing dead fish floating in the water in a dream has an ominous connotation, or they could represent a hopeless case. Taking fish from the water and eating them alive means profits, or an appointment to a high raking position in wakefulness. In a dream, if a sick man or a traveller finds fish in his bed it also connotes bad or a painful sickness or suffering from arthritis, or he may drown because he would be sleeping with them. Seeing sea fish covered with salt in a dream means lasting richness, because fish are preserved in salt, or it could mean burdens. If one's wife is pregnant and he sees a fish coming out of his male organ in a dream, it means that his wife will beget a son. If a fish comes out of his mouth, then it means speaking ill of a woman. A fried fish in a dream means that one's prayers will be answered. A broiled fish in a dream means travels or seeking knowledge. A large fish in a dream means money, while a small fish means difficulties, burdens and stress, because it carries more spikes than meat, beside, small fish are more difficult to eat. Mixed sized of different kinds offish in a dream represent money, trouble, liking social events or mixing with all types of people, the good and the bad ones. Buying a fish in a dream may mean marriage. Eating a rotten fish in a dream means pursuing adultery and avoiding a lawful marriage. If one sees himself attempting painstakingly to catch a whale in a small pond in a dream, it means money that he will fight for, though he cannot get hold of it without having to cross major obstacles. If one finds a pearl or two in the belly of a fish in a dream, it means that he will marry a rich woman and conceives one or two sons with her. If he finds a ring in the belly of the fish in a dream, it means that he will gain authority and might. Finding fat in the belly of a fish in a dream means acquiring money from a woman. Seeing oneself fishing on a dry land means committing adultery, a sin, or it could mean hearing good news. Catching a fish with excessive bones and scales denotes the necessity to pay one's dues or to distribute alms tax on one's liquid assets, because one cannot enjoy his catch unless he first cleanse it. Seeing sea fish swimming
toward sweet waters, or river fish swimming
toward the sea in a dream means hypocrisy, falsehood or the rise of an innovator or an impostor. If one sees fish swimming
on the water surface in a dream, it means ease in attaining his goals, exposing secrets, unveiling hidden past, reviewing old books or redistributing an old inheritance. If one sees fish that have the look of human beings in a dream, it means business, trading or meeting with an interpreter, or a translator, or associating with people of good character. If such fish with a human face look beautiful, then one's companions are good. Otherwise, if the fish look ugly in the dream, then it means that he has associated himself with evil companions. If one sees an aquarium in his house filled with all types of catfish, or angelfish or similar fish that live in a home aquarium in a dream, it means being charitable or taking care of orphans or adopting children. If one sees himself reaching with his hand to the bottom of the seabed to catch fish in a dream, it means that he will acquire extensive knowledge in his profession and prosper from his trade. Otherwise, it could mean that one will become a spy. If the sea opens and unveils its treasures, and if one catches a goldfish from its belly in the dream, it means that Allah Almighty will reveal new spiritual knowledge to him in order to help him understand his religion and to receive guidance. If the goldfish leaves his hand and returns to the sea in the dream, it means that he will join the company of righteous people and saints from whom he will learn about the inner spiritual knowledge, or that he will find a good companion for a journey he intends. If one eats a fish without cleaning or cooking it in a dream, it means that he will speak ill of his own friends, slander his associates, commit adultery, acquire money from trickery and falsehood, or become inflicted with a dangerous disease or suffer from a stroke. If one sees fish on the shore rather than in the water in a dream, it means that he may change his profession. The different types of fish in a dream represent human beings and their professions. A fish in a dream also could mean that death will take place where it is found, because of the departure of its soul, its stench, weight and one's responsibility to bury the deceased. Eating a fish in a dream also means receiving easy, lawful and enjoyable earnings. (Also see Meat)
Air Dream Explanation
— Standing in the air in a dream means being honored or acknowledged by a governor, though it will not last. If one has exaggerated hopes, arrogance, pride, or if he is a self-centered individual, then his floating in the air represents mere disturbed dreams. Walking in the air without ascending or descending in a dream means receiving dignity, honor and earning lawful money. If one does not qualify for it, then walking in the air in his dream means travels. Hanging in the air between the heavens and the earth in a dream represents a concerned heart and uncertainty about what to do! Falling in the air in a dream means despair or loss of status in wakefulness. Falling in a dream also means relief from distress, wantonness, or satisfying one's needs. Clear, fresh and pure air in a dream represents a good time to take a trip for business or pleasure. Air in a dream also represents one's desire and passion. Thus, disobeying one's mind, desire and passion in a dream means entering the heavenly paradise. Following one's desires in a dream means negligence of once religious duties. Standing up in the air and speaking loud in a dream means blessings, favors, money, honor and fame. Sitting in the air in a dream means arrogance and self deception regarding religious opinions. Building a house up in the air or placing a mat in the air or raising a tent in the air means death of a sick person, and what is built in this case is one's own coffin. If a governor sees that dream, it means his dismissal from his office or his death. Seeing that dream after a wedding or after having marital relations with one's wife means mistrust and loss. It also means involvement in an uncouth action, lacking knowledge of the Holy Book and prophetic traditions, because what one has built lacks a foundation. Flying in the air in a dream may mean travels. Flying with wings in a dream has stronger connotations and is safer. The wings here will represent money or power. Swimming
in the air means benefits or business travels. If the air looks opaque in one's eyes, so he cannot see the skies in his dream, it means problems with one's superior. If one does not have a boss, then it means that he may lose his sight. If all the people witnessed the air opaque or red in the dream, then it means a major calamity and a trying adversity. (Also see Ascending in the Skies; Flying)
River Dream Explanation
— In a dream, a river represents a noble and a great person. Walking into a river in a dream means befriending or encountering such a person. Drinking from a river in a dream means trials, but if the water is clear, it means enjoying prosperity and a happy life. Jumping from one bank of a river to the other in a dream means escaping from adversities, dispelling distress or anguish, and it means winning victory over one's enemy. In a dream, a river also denotes travels. Swimming
in a river in a dream means working in the government. If the river runs through the streets and markets, and if one sees people bathing in it or taking their ritual ablution in it in one way or another it in a dream, such a river then represents the justice of a ruler. If the river floods the streets, or runs through people's homes and damages their properties and personal belongings in the dream, then the river represents an unjust ruler, or it could represent an invading army. If a river flows from one's house and causes no harm to anyone in a dream, it represents one's good intentions or deeds. If one becomes a river in a dream, it means his death. Murky waters in a dream signify worries and fearing a great man. Crossing from one side of a river into another in a dream means dispelling one's fears or worries. It also could mean severing one's association with such a man only to meet with another one. Jumping from the middle of a river to the riverbank in a dream means escaping from the wrath of a ruler. Losing something in a river means suffering harm and damages from a ruler. A river flowing inside one's house in a dream means prosperity. If one sees people drinking from it in the dream, it denotes his generosity and sharing of his wealth with needy people, or it could mean imparting knowledge to others. If a poor person sees a river flowing inside his house in a dream, it means that he will drive a member of his household out of his house because of an abominable and a sinful act, or adultery. A river in a dream also means a good deed or a regular income. A river with murky and putrid waters in a dream represents hell-fire. Seeing one of the heavenly rivers of paradise in a dream means prosperity. The heavenly river of milk in a dream represents Allah's gift of the innate knowledge and criterion which is given to His creation, and it represents submission to His sovereignty and obedience to His commands. Seeing the heavenly river of non-intoxicating wine in a dream mean s elation and intoxication from one's love for Allah Almighty. Seeing the heavenly river of honey in a dream means knowledge or the Holy Quran. Drinking from Egypt's Nile in a dream means receiving a great wealth, gold and power. (Also see Euphrates; Kawthar; Walking on water; Water)
Resuscitate (Live Again) Dream Explanation
— • Resuscitating: (1) Will overcome poverty and become rich or self-sufficient. (2) Will become an apostate (change religion). (3) Will come back safe and sound from a journey in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “Bethink thee [O Muhammad] of those of old, who went forth from their habitations in their thousands, fearing death,46 and Allah said unto them: Die, and then He brought them back to life …” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 243.) (4) Will commit a sin, then repent, in view of a verse in the Holy Quran that reads: “They say: Our Lord! Twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou made us live. Now we confess our sins. Is there any way to go out?” (“Ghafer” [The Forgiver] or “Al-Mumin” [The Believer], verse 11.) (5) Will live long. (6) The dreamer is a tanner.
• Resuscitating someone: Will help an atheist become a Muslim or a debauchee repent, or the dreamer will simply repent.
• One’s grandfather or grandmother resuscitating: Revival of efforts and luck, as the word for grandparent in Arabic is a homonym of endeavour.
• One’s father or mother resuscitating: Relief from worries. (The dream involving the father is more likely to come true.)
• Resuscitation of a son: Emergence of a most unexpected enemy.
• Resuscitation of a daughter: Relief and satisfaction.
• Resuscitation of a brother: The dreamer’s weakness will turn into strength in view of the following verses: “ (My Lord), appoint for me a henchman from my folk, Harun [Aaron], my brother. Confirm my strength with him.” (“Ta-Ha”, verses 29–31.)
• Resuscitation of a sister: An absent one will return from abroad, bringing joy, owing to the Quranic verse that reads: “And she said unto his sister: Trace him. So she sighted him from afar, whereas they perceived not” (“Al-Qasas” [The Requital, verse 11) .
• Resuscitation of an uncle or an aunt: Return or revival of a matter that had gone out of the dreamer’s hands.
• Dead women rising beautifully dressed with full makeup: The dreamer or the family of these women will witness the revival of certain matters, depending on how beautiful the women looked and how well they were dressed. White dresses refer to religious matters, red to entertainment, and black to wealth, power, and mastery. If their dresses are tattered, it means poverty and worries; dirty dresses symbolize the accumulation of sins.
• Making love to one’s resuscitated wife and getting wet with her water (semen): (1) Pending matters will be settled favourably, and money will be spent willingly in the right way. (2) Will resume one’s leadership. (3) Business will be lucrative. •
• Marrying a resuscitated woman and taking her to one’s house: Will do something, then regret it.
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, taking her to one’s house, penetrating her, and spreading her discharge all over one’s body: Will regret some act, lose as a result of it, and experience worries, but things will be set right later on. The more discharge there was on the dreamer’s body, the better. The same interpretation would apply if the hero of the dream was a woman and the discharge a man’s sperm
• Marrying a resuscitated woman, abstaining from touching her, but settling in her house: Will die.
• Finding a dead person alive in his grave: Will become wise and pious and achieve orderly gains.
• Going to a graveyard to unearth the dead and finding some of them alive and the others not: A bloodbath will take place in that spot or country.
• A pharaoh resuscitating and ruling a country: Tyranny or corruption will prevail and the people’s condition will deteriorate.
Milk Dream Explanation
— Seeing milk or the breast that it comes from for both men and women means money. Milking means abundance or, in some cases, wickedness, deceit, or fraud. Such dreams are more likely to come true when the actors are identified. An excellent dream is that involving cow milk, for it represents what the year will bring and it symbolizes honest gains and relief. The milk of milkless beings means aspirations will be fulfilled when least expected or from unexpected sources. The milk of any wild animal symbolizes strong religious faith. That of carrion eaters and biting insects or reptiles means reconciliation with the enemy.
• Milk springing from the soil: The emergence of tyranny.
• A woman who does not have milk in her breast dreaming that she is breast-feeding a child, a man, or a woman whom she knows: All doors (or means of living) will be slammed in her face and theirs.
• Sucking the breast of a woman and getting milk out of it: Money and profits.
• Sucking one’s own breast: Treason.
• Drinking mare milk: (1) Will be loved by the ruler and receive gifts from him. (2) Will have a good name.
• Drinking cattle milk: Legitimate profits from the ruler.
• Human male milk (sperm) being poured on the dreamer: Will face financial hardships and ultimately go to prison.
• Milking a she-camel: A reference to alien workers in the Arab world.
• Milking a she-camel and drinking such milk: (1) Will marry a virtuous woman. (2) Will have a good son who will one day show his gratitude to his parents.
• Milking a she-camel to obtain blood: Tyranny.
• Milking a she-camel to get poison: Will reap illicit profits, thus committing a sin.
• A merchant milking a she-camel: Blessed transactions and gains, and life will smile on him inasmuch as there was milk.
• Sheep and buffalo milk: Welfare and good nature.
• Ewe and she-goat milk: Honest gains.
• Drinking lioness milk: (1) Money from a terrible ruler. (2) Will triumph over enemies.
• Dog or wolf milk: (1) Tremendous fear. (2) Money from the unjust.
• Pig milk: The brain or mind of the dreamer will be altered. Too much of it means dirty money. Conversely, a small quantity means blessed gains. The contradiction arises from a verse in the Holy Quran that reads as follows: “He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swine flesh, and that which hath been immolated to (the name of) any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.” (“Al-Baqarah” [The Heifer], verse 173.)
• Tiger milk: Overt animosity.
• Deer milk: A vow.
• Donkey milk: A slight disease or welfare.
• Fox milk: A mild disease.
• Cat milk: A mild disease or a dispute leading to relations breaking off.
• Bear milk: Harm and a quick-coming catastrophe.
• Drinking snake milk: (1) Will do something that will please God. (2) Relief and escape from harm. In general, curdled milk is a bad omen, but it could also herald a trip. Curdled milk whose water has been drained means that the dreamer will listen to women. Sour milk or yogurt means that benefits will be reaped, but not without trouble and painful events. Some dream interpreters consider it dirty money. It could also mean that the dreamer is dealing with bankrupt people, because its cream has been removed from it, or he might be expecting a nice gesture from evil persons. The whey or watery part of milk is an overwhelming debt, in view of its sour taste.
Vagina Dream Explanation
— (Also see Semen.) The Arabic word for vagina or vulva is farj, from faraj, meaning “relief.” Thus the vagina symbolizes: (1) Relief and comfort. (2) The honey, date, or wine peddler, because sex is as sweet as sugar. (3) A ripper or a bloody person. (4) A wicked deceiver, obedient and humble during daytime and profligate and out of control at night. (5) A foolish slave. (6) A bird’s nest containing eggs. (7) Deep trouble. (8) The fulfilment of requests. (9) Marriage, for the bachelor. (10) Resumption of spending on one’s parents and in-laws. (11) Repentance. (12) Resumption of praying. (13) The prayer niche in a mosque. (14) The Qiblah (the point toward which Muslims turn their faces when praying). (15) A journey. (16) The key to a man’s secret. (17) The unveiling of secrets. (18) A contract53 to set up a company. (19) The discovery of metals, minerals, and all hidden things. (20) The very vagina of a docile woman who gives it only to her man. (21) A prison. (22) The main gate or door of a house that, according to Islamic tenets, visitors should use. (They must never come through back doors, windows, et cetera.) (23) The bathroom, for all the water, heat, et cetera, that is in it. (24) A valley surrounded by hills and mountains. (25) A disease and a medicine that might revive then kill the patient, as the penis becomes erect, strong, and full of vitality when it comes into contact with the vagina, then dies down when its sperm (which feeds it) gets out. (26) A furnace. (27) The oven where paste is introduced to come out as finished bread. (28) The spouse. (29) Pregnancy. (30) Hell or the fatal attraction to it (same as for the penis), since it is the center of burning pleasure. (31) The grave.
• A sick person seeing a vagina: (1) The dreamer is about to die. (2) The dreamer’s grave is being dug.
• Penetrating a vagina: (1) The dreamer will place a fat mutton in a furnace. (2) He will put a paste in an oven. (3) He will eat an exotic fruit.
• Seeing the vagina of an identified woman: The dreamer will uncover her secret.
• The vagina of an identified woman looking nice and healthy: Her husband or son will be better off.
• A man with a vagina: He is not faring well and is being humiliated, or the reverse. If he has worries or is in jail, he will be freed.
• A man standing trial or being tracked by an enemy seeing a vagina (or, better, if he goes into it): The dreamer will win his case or defeat and crush his enemy.
• Seeing one’s vagina smaller than usual: The dreamer will overcome enemies. The reverse is also true.
• A merchant seeing an old woman’s vagina: He will sustain losses in his trade.
• Entering a vagina: The dreamer will die.
• Sucking (or licking) the wife’s vagina: Minor relief.
• Seeing the wife’s vagina from behind: The peace and cordiality the dreamer is seeking will turn into tension and lasting hostility.
• A man dreaming that his wife has only one vagina: He is running after two matters; one will work and the other not.
• Dreaming that one’s wife has no vagina: A matter will be stalled, and the dreamer will be helpless and humiliated.
• The vagina being cut: Bad omen, meaning perhaps that enemies will prevail.
• Biting the vagina of an unknown woman: Relief and joy.
• The vagina of an unidentified old woman: Relief in life. Holding firm a woman’s vagina with one’s hand, which turns into a penis: Her morals will change. If it remains a penis, she will remain authoritarian, impudent, loud, and impossible to tame.
• Vaginal or pubic hair: (1) Period is on the way. (2) Poetic diatribe, a speciality of ancient Arab poets. It is noteworthy that in Arabic the words for hair and poem resemble each other. The former is shaar and the latter sheer.
• A woman dreaming that she has two vaginas: She might be penetrated from both sides.
• A woman seeing water entering her vagina: She will give birth to a boy.
• A woman dreaming that water is coming out of her vagina: She will deliver.
• Anything good coming out of the vagina: Good progeny.
• Anything ugly coming out of the vagina: The dreamer will give birth to bad children.
• A woman dreaming that fire is coming out of her vagina: She will give birth to a king.
• A woman dreaming that sesame is coming out of her vagina: Her husband is concealing his love for her.
• Bread coming out of a woman’s vagina: Bankruptcy, poverty, and need, no matter how good or beautiful the vagina looks in the dream.
• A person dreaming that a scented smell is exuding from her vagina: That person is candid. The reverse is also true.
• An iron, brass, or bronze vagina: Despair after failing to achieve the objectives being sought.
• Seeing an animal sucking, licking, or roaming around a woman’s vulva: The woman in question is a debauched and unworthy one. If the woman is unidentified, the dream does not augur well for the dreamer; it could mean that he is losing his brain for worldly matters.
Penis Dream Explanation
— Basically, the word for penis in Arabic is thakar, a homonym of male. It is almost an homonym of thikr as well, meaning “reputation.” Those are major considerations in interpreting dreams involving the penis. Therefore, the penis refers to the person’s reputation among people; a male child or children; well-being; money; the life span, honour and prestige; or anyone who exerts efforts to ensure other people’s comfort and safety, such as the father, the son who honours his parents name, the attentive boy, the good partner or the messenger. It also alludes to the horse or camel, et cetera. It could refer as well to the bucket or watering can and to any being the dreamer has sex with. For the farmer, the penis symbolizes his plow, and reaping hook; for the carpenter his perforator; for the blacksmith his pair of bellows; for the litter his assay scales; for the butcher his knife; for the writer; the pen that he puts in the ink pot; for the soldier his arrow or spear; for the ship-owner or sailor his mast or pole; and so on and so forth. Sometimes it even refers to the weeping eye or the one-eyed. Most significant as well is the penis symbolizing the animals that roams at night and seek refuge in their burrows.
• The dreamer’s erect penis having become longer, bigger, and more beautiful, in a way as to make him proud of it: The dreamer will have plenty of children and wealth, and his wife and whoever is in charge of gating his land, if any, will enjoy good health. It also means that he will be better off or will recover in case he is ill, that his troubles and worries will go away, and that he will overcome his enemies by using his power and influence, for the simple reason that erection usually occurs only when the person lives and eats well, is satisfied, and is enjoying peace of mind.
• Paradoxically, seeing one’s penis longer than usual: Worries and deep trouble are on the way.
• Seeing a pen coming out of one’s penis: The dreamer will have a son who will be versed in all disciplines (because the pen serves to register and preserve all kinds of knowledge).
• Having lost one’s penis and regretting it: Something will affect the dreamer’s son. (1) If he is a ruler or governor, he will be deposed. (2) If ill, he will pass away. (3) He will be lost. (4) He will travel and no news will come of him.
• The penis having been cut: The dreamer will die, his son will die, he will no longer have male children, he will lose his money, or he will stay away from his country for a long time, during which his folk will forget him.
• Severing or eating someone else’s penis: The dreamer will sever relations with that person.
• Biting someone else’s penis: The dreamer likes or loves that man and speaks very highly of him.
• Someone playing with the dreamer’s penis: Joy and prosperity.
• An intellectual dreaming that he is playing with his penis: Distraction and passion will dominate his mind.
• Seeing another penis or harmless herbs growing out of one’s penis: Children, benefits, and general welfare. If the herbs were harmful it would be otherwise.
• The penis appearing like a tree with many branches: The dreamer will be prolific.
• The penis splitting into three: (1) The dreamer will die. (2) The dreamer will have three sons.
• Having two penises instead of one: The dreamer will be blessed with two sons.
• Having two penises, one on top of the other: If the dreamer is a profligate, he will sodomize his two sons.
• Finding someone else’s penis in your hand: The dreamer will obtain one thousand of something, depending on his social or financial standard.
• Seeing one’s penis having been cut and put on one’s ear: The dreamer will have a daughter who will never get married or will give birth to an illegitimate child.
• The penis having been cut off in the vagina of the dreamer’s pregnant wife: (1) She will have a miscarriage, or the child will die. (2) The water will be cut off from the dreamer’s garden, if any.
• A hot loaf of bread coming out of the penis: Poverty is ahead.
• Seeing one’s testicles having been cut, though the penis is still there: The dreamer will have no more daughters.
• A woman dreaming that she has a penis (or a beard): (1) If married, she will divorce. (2) More power for whoever is supporting her. (3) She is rebelling against the husband’s authority, dominating him, retaliating for any reproach on his part, especially if in the dream she is dressed like a man. (4) If pregnant, she will give birth to a male child. (5) If she is not pregnant but already has a boy, the latter will become the master of his folk. (6) If neither pregnant nor the mother of a boy, she will never have children, in view of her masculinity. (7) It could also indicate that she is a lesbian who uses her clitoris like men do their phallus in making love to the opposite sex. (8) If she is not a lesbian, is not married, and has never conceived, she will get married.
• A pregnant woman introducing her penis in her anus: She will have an abortion or a miscarriage.
• A man introducing his penis in his anus: He will live long.
• The penis having retreated into the body: The dreamer will conceal a testimony.
• The dreamer removing his penis or part thereof with his hand and replacing it: (1) One of his sons will die and another will be born. (2) Lost money will be retrieved. (3) The dreamer will regain his reputation or fame.
• Being busy doing something good or bad in the midst of a crowd, naked, the penis erect, and feeling no shame: (1) Aspirations will be fulfilled. (2) Hardships are over and the dreamer will get what he wanted badly. (3) Social status will improve. (4) Triumph over enemies. (5) If the penis is hard and undistorted, the dreamer will struggle harder till he recovers his lost prestige. (6) If his penis had stretched and widened till surpassing his head or going to bed with him like a sex partner, he will become well-known and highly respected in his country and his work will be appreciated. He will also enjoy all sensual pleasures. The longer cock means more money; its bigger size is excellence in the dreamer’s craft or profession and more energy and power. (7) If the penis had reached his chest: The dreamer will persevere further. (8) Touching the erect penis creeping under one’s clothes: The dreamer himself and his children will become famous and highly appreciated.
• Seeing one’s penis having become weak: (1) The dreamer’s son will become ill. (2) Success and fame are about to cease. (3) Numbness, torpor, and poverty insomuch as the penis appeared weak.
• Bending to one’s own penis and sucking it: The dreamer will bow to his son and do all that the latter wishes to the extent of being subdued by him.
• Sucking the penis of a human being or an animal: The sucker will live in the shadow of the person in question or be remembered for something that has to do with the animal that appeared in the dream.
• Being circumcised: Improved religious faith, for in general the circumcised penis symbolizes the arrow of Jesus (sic).
• A non circumcised penis: The tailor’s spool.
• Seeing a prepuce (foreskin) around one’s penis: The dreamer is indulging in luxury in a way inconsistent with the teachings and the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• A knot on one’s penis: Life will get harder no more easy going, people will laugh or scoff at the dreamer’s son, or he will not marry.
• The urethra, orifice (or hole) of the penis s urinary tract: (1) A reference to the parents and to children, because of the sperm
that it ejaculates, which is the direct cause of fathering children. (2) A reference to brothers, sisters, and other relatives. (3) A reference to women, because of the libido. (4) A reference to man’s physical fitness. (5) A reference to the dreamer’s assets because, like them, it expands and shrinks or gets empty and full, alternatively. (6) A reference to logic and literature.
• Kissing the penis s aperture (hole): (1) The son’s recovery from a disease or better health. (2) The dreamer’s children will return from abroad, and he will be able to see them and kiss them. (3) In case the dreamer is childless, he will have children.
• Seeing plenty of hair in the aperture of one’s penis: The dreamer is profligate, shameless, extravagant, and immersed in debauchery.
• Feeding the orifice of one’s penis: The dreamer will have an awful death.
• Seeing hair growing on the father’s penis: The father is nearing death.
• One’s penis turning into a vulva (female sex organ): The dreamer’s mettle and power will weaken, or he will become impotent.
• A woman’s vulva turning into a phallus while the dreamer’s penis is in it: Her character will change and if she remains so, it means she will always be the dominating, rebellious, and obscene type.
• The penis turning into iron, copper, or any precious metal: The dreamer will lose interest in life, have no more children, and perhaps lose his tranquillity, because such an alteration is of no use whatsoever.
• Seeing one’s penis blackened and hanging slackly: The dreamer is not faring well.
• Seeing wounds or sores on one’s penis: People are saying obscene things about the dreamer.
• A snake swallowing the dreamer’s penis: His wife has committed adultery.
• A snake coming out of the penis s aperture: The dreamer will have a boy.
• A snake going out of the penis, then in, then out again: The dreamer will be disappointed by that organ.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s nose, breast, back or penis: The dreamer will have a male child who might grow up to become an enemy.
• Drinking water through one’s penis: The dreamer is a concupiscent and libidinous man.
• Hitting somebody or something with one’s penis: The dreamer will make love.
| || |