Marriage Dream Explanation
— • High position, gains, and prosperity.
• Marrying and penetrating a woman: Dignity and the attainment of something the dreamer is striving for.
• Marrying a woman after seeing, knowing or identifying her or after she has been named to you: You will have a good or bad destiny in life, depending on the social position, virtue or vice, beauty or danger of that lady, or the meaning of the bride’s name.
• Marrying when the man already has one or more wives (Muslims may have up to four, provided they treat them fairly and equally): Elevation in life and benefit as much as the woman he had seen or identified was beautiful. If he had neither seen, identified her, nor heard her name, he or someone else would die in his arms.
• A woman seeing herself adorned and on her way to a bridegroom without reaching him: Death is near. If, on the contrary, she arrives at him and he penetrates her, that means benefit and happiness for her, inasmuch as her adornment and clothes appeared beautiful.
• Marrying the wife or sister of a sheikh (meaning an old man, or more often a dignified person or tribal chieftain): Will achieve big gains. This is also true for a woman dreaming of marrying the husband or brother of an old lady.
• Marrying an obscene or vulgar woman: Will get killed.
• Seeing a woman taking a second husband can have three interpretations: (1) If she is pregnant, she will give birth to a girl. (2) The lady is trying to get her daughter married. (3) Dispute over marriage
between the lady and her husband.
contract involving an unidentified woman: Death, if the bride-groom is ill. Otherwise, it means that the dreamer will sign a contract that will bring him power or will testify against a dead person. Because women symbolize power, penetration is tantamount to killing and the penis is likened to a dagger or a spear stab that causes bloodshed.
• The dreamer marrying another’s wife and taking her to him: Loss of dignity and livelihood.
• Driving one’s wife to another man to have him marry her concurrently: Reduced power or business losses.
• Conversely, wedding one’s wife to another man and bringing the latter to her doorstep: Business gains.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman (in the dream): The patient will die peacefully.
• Marrying a prohibited relative: The dreamer will prevail over his family.
• Marrying and penetrating a dead woman: The revival of a dead matter. But if the dreamer had neither penetrated nor even had intercourse with her, success in that matter would be shaky.
• Having an incestuous marriage
with the dead: The dreamer will resume his duties towards his parents and dependents. (Also see Incest.)
• Conversely, marrying a religiously prohibited relative (wife’s sister, for example) who is alive and well: Will not support parents and in-laws.
• A woman dreaming of a dead man marrying and penetrating her: Her wealth will shrink, she will suffer from instability, and her luck will change. If the dead man took her to his home, which she had not seen before, she would die.
• Marrying a woman who then dies: Will endeavour in a matter, only to reap nothing but sorrow.
• Marrying a woman of a different faith: Will have a spouse who will induce you into a sinful or unlawful experiment or to apostasy.
• Marrying an adulteress: Will yourself indulge in adultery. (Also see Adultery.)
• Marrying any kind of animal: Will marry a woman having similarities with such a beast. If the animal was consenting, the woman in question would go along in the husband’s direction, be it good or bad.
• Seeing a sick man getting married without a woman in sight or in a mysterious manner: The patient will die and rest peacefully.
Marriage Dream Explanation
— cure from all diseased and ailments.
Marriage bond Dream Explanation
— To rescind one's bond of marriage
in a dream means either death or dismissal from work. To revoke the bond of marriage
in a dream also may mean selling a product for a term, requiring its return, or it may mean apostasy. (Also see Marriage; Yoke)
Marriage for pleasure Dream Explanation
— (Morganatic marriage
. See Explorer)
Morganatic marriage Dream Explanation
— (Marriage for pleasure. See Explorer)
Marriage of a Wife Dream Explanation
— If a person sees his wife getting married to someone else, it means her household will become wealthy and prosperous.
Plural marriage Dream Explanation
— (See Polygamy)
Marriage to One's Mother, Sister Etc. Dream Explanation
— If a person dreams that he is marrying his mother, sister or any such person with whom marriage
is forbidden is Islam-and such a dream is seen in any of the sacred months of Thil-Qa'dah, Thil-Hijjah, Muiharram or Rajab-it means he will proceed to Makkah and Madeenah. But if such a dream is not seen in any of the said months it means he will treat his relatives with kindness and serve them well. If his relationship with them was estranged, it will be re-established.
Marriage of a Man to a Man Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself marrying an unknown young man, it means he will gain victory over his enemy. But if he is known and there is no enmity between them then he the “bridge” will acquire some goodness from either the “groom” or someone who resembles him in name or personality.
Reciting Surah Nasr Dream Explanation
— Allah will help its reader against his enemies. Perhaps its recitation is an indication of his death in the near future. For, it was specifically revealed to Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) to inform him about his death. A person said to Ibn Sirin (RA) that he had dreamed as if he were receiting Surah
Nasr. He said to him “Make out your will. Your time has drawn near”. He asked : “Why?” he replied: “Because it was the last Surah
revealed to Rasoolullah (Sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam)”.
Reciting Surah Sabaa Dream Explanation
— The one who recites this Surah
will become brave and every eager to arm himself with a sword.
Reciting Surah Maryam Dream Explanation
— Whoever reads this Surah
in his dream he will find himself in straitened circumstances but Allah will remove his difficulties and ease matters for him.
Reciting Surah Maaidah Dream Explanation
— The reader of this Surah
will be anoble person whose passion will be to feed people. But at length he will be harmed by some hard-hearted persons.
Reciting Surah Qasas Dream Explanation
— Whoever recites this Surah
he will be tested in the matter of a piece of land. This piece of land may be in the countryside, city, his home or in the place where he performs his salaah.
Reciting Surah Nisaa Dream Explanation
— The reader will live with a beautiful woman till the end of his life. But the marriage
will not be a happy one. He will also possess the ability to rpesent stong arguments and speak eloquently.
Reciting Surah Fatihah Dream Explanation
— Anyone who recites it fully or partially, his duas will be assuredly accepted by Allah and he will derive such benefit thereby that it will bring him joy and happiness. Some say that he will marry seven women in succession and his duas will be accepted. This is borne out by the fact that Rasoolullah (sallallaahu-alayhi-wasallam) used to recite Alhamdu lillahi rab bil alameen in the beginning of his dua as well as at the end.
Reciting Surah Baqarah Dream Explanation
— Whoever reads it in his dream fully or partially_albeit one word_ he will live long and progress in deeds of piety. At times it means he will move to a new locality where he will be revered and honoure.d Some say that if he is a qaadhi (judge) his departure from this world is imminent and if he an Alim his life span will be long and his condition will improve.
Reciting Surah Al Imraan Dream Explanation
— Whoever reads it in his dream fully or partially he will be the black sheep of his family. He will acquire hisd rizq in old age. He will also undertke journeys continuously.