| |Reciting Surah Muzzammil Dream Explanation
— Its reciter will be a man of good conduct and he will exercise patience and sabr and always be grateful to Allah.
Ebony Dream Explanation
— An ebony tree in a dream represents a rich
Indian woman, or a rich
Milking a Cow and Drinking its Milk Dream Explanation
— If a person sees himself milking and drinking cow milk it is a glad tiding that he will become rich
, or if he is rich
his wealth will increase; or if he is a slave he will become free and marry his mistress.
Table of contents Dream Explanation
— (Chapters; Drawers; Scrolls) In a dream, the table of contents represents the subject of a hardcover book containing the bezels of wisdom, or a book of knowledge. It also means a rich
woman, a rich
man, a report card, forthcoming benefits, a register, an astrological sign, a scroll, or a drawer.
Wool Dream Explanation
— Wearing a woollen garment in the winter in a dream means profits and benefits. Wearing it during the summertime represents strain, distress and adversities. Wearing a woollen garment in a dream also means lawful money and prosperity. Sleeping over a sheepskin in a dream means becoming rich
from associating with a rich
woman, or from a marriage to a rich
woman. Burning wool in a dream means religious contempt, or loss of capital. If a man of knowledge sees himself wearing a woollen garb in a dream, it means that he is leaning toward an ascetic life, or that he will become a caller to Allah's path, teach people to love the eternal comfort of the hereafter and to despise the temporary pleasures of this world.
Truffle Dream Explanation
— • A poor person collecting and eating truffles and the like: Will become rich
• A rich
person collecting and eating such plants: Will get richer.
• An ascetic person unearthing and eating truffles: Will come back to the pleasures of the flesh.
• Moving from one truffle field to another: Will undertake pleasure trips or move from one market to another or from one trade to another.
Sycamore tree Dream Explanation
— (bibl. Fig tree; Mulberries tree; Maple tree) In a dream, this large shade tree represents beneficial and lawful earnings which keep multiplying. A sycamore tree in a dream also represents a rich
and a strong person who benefits others. A sycamore tree in a dream also could be interpreted as a beautiful and a rich
woman, or it may represent suffering from heart disease or sight problems. (Also see Mulberry tree; Tree)
Head Dream Explanation
— • A capitalist dreaming that his head has been severed: Will lose his capital.
• Owning a head: Will have a capital of at least one thousand monetary units.
• Eating one’s own head or some of the bones of the skull: Will eat up one’s capital.
• Having two or three heads: (1) If engaged in a duel: Will beat the adversary. (2) If poor: Will get rich
. (3) If rich: Will have good children. (4) If a bachelor: Will get married and obtain what is desired.
• A merchant seeing himself upside-down: Will suffer a setback in his business.
• A man seeing himself hanging upside-down: (1) Will have a long life, but full of toiling. (2) Will be blamed.
Leg Dream Explanation
— • Dreaming that one’s leg has been removed: Wife will be ill.
• One’s leg having been amputated: The dreamer will lose one-half of his fortune or become crippled.
• Both legs being amputated: The dreamer will lose all his money and strength.
• Having many legs: (1) If planning a trip, will have a comfortable and fruitful one. (2) If poor, will strike it rich
. (3) If rich
, will be ill.
• A man dreaming that his two legs are dyed and tattooed: His parents will die.
Crucifixion Dream Explanation
— • Being crucified alive: Dignity, honour, and religious righteousness.
• Being crucified and dead: Prestige coupled with corrupt religious faith.
• Being crucified and killed or after being killed: Prestige, but the dreamer will be lied to.
• Being crucified without remembering when that happened: (1) Lost money will come back. (2) If the dreamer is poor, will get rich
. (3) Bad omen for the rich (according to some interpreters). (4) Poverty, because a person is crucified naked. (5) Will have a safe sea journey, because the cross is made of wood and resembles the helm.
Child birth Dream Explanation
— • A man dreaming of being pregnant: Will be immersed in deep trouble, but will be safe if he delivered in the dream.
• A man dreaming that he has delivered a child: (1) If poor, will get rich
. (2) If rich
, will have troubles and worries. (3) If a bachelor, will quickly get married, as normally, it is the wife who should deliver. (4) A relative will die.
• A sick person giving birth to a child: Will die.
• Poor or needy men, bondsmen, or worried persons dreaming of delivering: Relief from hardships and escape from harm.
Cow Dream Explanation
— • Milking a cow and drinking that milk: If the dreamer is poor, will become self-sufficient or rich
and be dignified. If he is already rich
, his wealth and prestige will be enhanced.
• Eating cow ghee: More wealth.
• Being offered a small calf of either sex: Will have a boy.
• Beef and entrails: Money and assets.
• Being given cow skin: Such a skin being taken from the dreamer means he will pay a fine to the authorities.
• Offering a cow to the ruler: If the gift was accepted, the supreme authority will be all ears for the dreamer’s complaints about certain folk. The reverse is also true.
Baker Dream Explanation
— The baker is a king or an influential but immoral person and a slanderer, even though he is fair and benefits people, because his craft is based on fire, which is a wicked power and is lit with embers, which symbolize slander.
• Being a baker: Will strike it rich
• Baking white bread: Will live nicely and show people the way to benefit and become rich
• Buying bread from a baker who refuses to take its price: Welfare, joy, and imminent happiness.
• A baker doing his job and selling bread for broken coins: That person is corrupting people.
Solomon's ring Dream Explanation
— (A gift from Allah Almighty; Authority) If a ruler or a rich
person sees himself wearing Solomon's ring in a dream, it means that his authority, wealth, lands, travels and all his goals will be successful and grow further. If someone invokes spirits for a living, then wearing Solomon's ring in a dream will make him rich
. Seeing or finding Solomon's ring in a dream also means renewing one's term of leadership, or a manifestation of a great confounding wonder that will bewilder everyone. (Also see Ring; Solomon)
Grave Dream Explanation
— If it is the grave of a rich
person in the dream, then it means becoming rich
or receiving an inheritance. If one sees the deceased person alive in his grave in a dream, it means that such money will constitute unlawful earnings, while in the first instance, the knowledge or wisdom one is seeking will be true, except if the person in the grave is dead in the dream. A stone tomb or a sarcophagus in a dream means profits, a war prisoner, a booty or exposing one's personal secrets. (Also see Burial; Cemetery; Exhume; Sarcophagus; Shrine; Tower)
Foot Dream Explanation
— If one sees one of his feet longer than the other in a dream, it means that he will travel and profit from his journey, or receive the needed help during his journey. If he is rich
, it means that he will become sick . If a poor person sees himself having four legs in a dream, it means that he will travel and receive help to accomplish his goals. A rich
person in that case may get sick, or it could mean longevity. Walking on three feet in a dream means either that one will grow to be old, or that through an ailment, he will not die until he uses a cane to help him walk.
House Dream Explanation
— • Entering a new house in an identified location, among other houses and with complete amenities but whose owner is unknown: (1) If poor, will get rich
. (2) If rich
, will get richer. (3) If worried, will be relieved. (4) If having disobeyed God, will repent. If the landlord is known, the dream will apply to him. In case the house was made of concrete or clay, the dreamer’s fortune will be blessed; otherwise, if the house was made of bricks, which entered the fire, the gains would be illicit and sinful. The dimensions of a house—big or small—allude to the dreamer’s condition: living comfortably or not, being generous or not, et cetera.
• The plastering of the house refers to the dreamer’s religion. Its perfection or imperfection is the way he handles matters. Its finishing is his joy.
Duel Dream Explanation
— • Saber rattling: The dreamer will be at loggerheads and break with and, fight someone, as the crossing of swords marks the beginning of a fight. The swords also allude to warriors.
• Being engaged in a duel: Will marry a rebellious woman.
• The adversary using a saber in a duel: The dreamer will marry a rich
and deceitful woman, but who loves poor people—rich because the armour covers part of the body, deceitful because the saber is not straight, and affectionate to the poor because the saber, of course, does not hide the entire body, says Ibn Siren.
Urn Dream Explanation
— (Cistern; Container; Storing; Waterskin) In a dream, each type of urn is interpreted differently. A large urn represents a prostitute. In a dream, a cistern or any large conical jar made of porous clay and used in storing water represents a caretaker, a custodian or a curator, the head of the household, his safe, or his shop. If the urn is seen inside a house in a dream, it represents a rich
woman who is always in grief. If it is connected to a water wheel in the dream, it represents a rich
man who carries heavy responsibilities and who spends his money on Allah's path.
Chamber Dream Explanation
— If a poor person sees himself inside a new room in a dream, it means satisfaction and wealth. However, if a rich
person sees that in a dream, it means loss of money or business. If a destitute sees himself inside an old room in a dream, it means that he will become increasingly poor and penniless, and if he is rich
, it means that his wealth will increase. Building a room on the second floor in a dream means marrying a second wife. (Also see Bedroom)
| || |