| |Stool Dream Explanation
— Also see Toilet. In general, anything that comes out of the stomach of humans or animals symbolizes money. Whether it is good or bad depends on its smell
, its dirt, and its harm to people. If it is a non-personal dirt, like mud, it means public fear from the ruler. Stool
, or shit in vulgar terms, represents benefit from injustice or relief.
• Easing out: (1) No more worries. (2) Will give alms.
• A person about to travel dreaming of having passed too much stool: (1) Will not travel. (2) Will fall into the hands of highwaymen.
• Finding, winning, or eating filth: (1) Dirty money with repentance. (2) A statement made out of greed, which the dreamer will regret.
• Passing dry and solid stool: Will spend some money, perhaps forcibly.
• Passing liquid stool
in a known place like the one where people wash thoroughly before praying: Will spend on specific things with pleasure or passion.
• Passing stool
in an unknown place: Will spend money without knowing where it will go and will neither be rewarded nor thanked for it.
• Passing stool
on one’s clothes: Will commit an abomination.
• Passing stool
on one’s underwear: Will be angry with the wife or eat up her dowry.
• Passing stool
and covering it with dust: Will cover or conceal one’s money.
• Losing control and passing stool
on oneself: Will commit a sin.
• Passing stool
in one’s bedding: (1) Will have a long illness, because only those who cannot stand up by themselves do so. (2) Will part from one’s wife.
• Eating stool
with bread: (1) Will eat honey with bread. (2) The dreamer is doing things inconsistent with the Tradition of the Holy Prophet.
• Passing stool—not deliberately—and picking it up: Will be granted a purse of dirty money commensurate with the quantity of stool
• Passing stool
in a marketplace, in a public bath, or in a very crowded area: (1) God and His angels are angry with the dreamer. (2) Will incur tremendous losses and be the subject of a major scandal. (3) Whatever the dreamer is concealing will be unveiled.
• Passing stool
in a garbage dump, on a seacoast, or in a similar area where it is permissible to do so: According to Ibn Siren: a good omen. No more worries or pain.
• A well-known person throwing people’s shit at the dreamer: Hostility, opposing views, and injustice on the part of the thrower.
• Too much filth from people: Handicaps and prevailing evil.
• Getting stained or blotted with people’s dirt: (1) Fear. (2) Disease. (3) Good augury for whoever does ugly things.
Smell Dream Explanation
— (Also see Nose.)
• A nice smell: Relief will come soon.
• A pregnant woman dreaming of smelling something nice: Will have a jovial son.
Smell Dream Explanation
— Smelling a sweet fragrance in a dream means uneasiness or a light illness. Smelling a bad odor in a dream means hearing or speaking bad words, or it could mean distress or depression.
Excrement Dream Explanation
— See Stool
Shit Dream Explanation
— See stool
Fart Dream Explanation
— • Farting amid people: Will be relieved from worries and experience no more difficulties.
• Farting indiscreetly while surrounded by people: Relief from worries and hardships, but in an ugly manner.
• Farting deliberately, emitting a loud sound and dirty smell: The dreamer is saying or doing ugly and obscene things for which he will be ill-reputed as much as the sound was loud and the smell
• Farting with difficulty: Will do something unbearable.
• Farting without difficulty: The dreamer will do as he likes.
• The emission of wind without sound: Worries, especially if the dreamer had done so in a crowd, or ugly reputation without exaggeration.
• Somebody else farting without sound and the dreamer smelling the bad odor: Transient worries.
• Emitting wind without bad smell
while praying: The dreamer has a quest and is praying to God with humility for relief, which will not come.
Sweet fragrance Dream Explanation
— (See Smell)
Odorous Trees Dream Explanation
— A tree giving off bad smell
symbolises an evil person whom the observer will encounter.
Excreta of Man and Animals Dream Explanation
— This symbolises wealth. If it gives off a bad smell
it symbolises unlawful wealth. The stronger the odour the greater the unlawfulness.
Hoopoe - Also Called In English Coffin Bird Dream Explanation
— The hoopoe symbolizes a man of vision and foresight in his work, a writer and a critic who goes into every detail but who has little religion and does not enjoy a good reputation, in view of that bird’s stinking smell
. Catching a hoopoe means one will hear news.
Rue Dream Explanation
— Wild rue, also called herb of grace, symbolizes money laundering. It is a plant that has a strong smell
and small flowers. It was said by the ancient Arabs to have certain medical or healing properties; but its use is extremely dangerous. Each of its flowers represents one hundred currency units.
Basil Dream Explanation
— Basil blossoming in a garden symbolizes children. A bunch of basil refers to a woman. Basil having been cut off or displaced or having no smell
alludes to a tragedy. The basil, like all aromatic plants, provided it has not been picked, also means blessings. Likewise, it refers to kingship, as its name in Persian is shah-sirm, shah meaning “king.”
Onion Dream Explanation
— There are contradictory interpretations of onions. Some like onions; they say that, like all other legumes that have a smell
, the onions symbolize the appearance of hidden matters or things. The onion could also allude to money. But others dislike it because, they argue, Moses was quoted in the Holy Quran citing it as a bad reference, in verse 61 of “Suratul Baqarah,” the chapter on the heifer; “And when ye said: O Moses! We are weary of one kind of food; so call upon they Lord for us that He bring forth for us of that which the earth groweth—of its herbs and its cucumbers and its corn and its lentils and its onions. He said: Would ye exchange that which is higher for that which is lower? …” An onion also means flattering someone.
Anus Dream Explanation
— The anus, in general, symbolizes a subdued man; a flute player; a drummer; a discreet man who keeps secrets; some relative of the degree whose marriage is prohibited in Islam; the bottom of a priest; a stupid or foolish person; a mate; money; the dreamer’s purse, bank, house, shop, warehouse or box, parlour, et cetera; and all that comes into contact with the bottom, such as a toilet seat, a slip, a chair, a straw carpet, a saddle, an animal that humans ride, the valet in charge of the dreamer’s personal hygiene, and so on and so forth. It could also symbolize the door (key) to the man’s secrets, spanking and related obedience or disobedience, a trumpet, the blacksmith’s pair of bellows, a sewage facility, the words that come from the mouth—be they good or bad—the mouth that smells, and, paradoxically, festivities and joy. Other interpretations include the deserted house, the uncultivable land, any unholy place, the man whom people avoid because of his evil character or ignorance, or important matters on which the dreamer turns his back.
• Pulling something from one’s anus: Will get stuck or become needy.
• Going into an anus: Wrong approach or running after a difficult matter, because that duct is sterile.
• Seeing a person’s anus: Will see a gloomy face, and the owner of such a face will spend as much money as blood or excrement coming out of that anus the dreamer had seen. If such a person had passed the stool
in the proper place, the money will be spent in the right direction, and the reverse is true.
• Seeing one’s anus has been obstructed: Will die.
• Seeing a young man’s anus: Will be defeated by him.
• Seeing the anus of a well-known old man: This very man will mislead you.
• Seeing the anus of an unidentified old man: Will be led astray and overwhelmed without knowing who is pulling the strings from behind.
• A prince cutting his anus or bottom: Will fire his piper.
• An ordinary man cutting his bottom: Will no longer honour his obligations toward his parents and in-laws.
• Seeing the mother’s anus or buttocks: (1) A planned pilgrimage will not be valid. (2) Earnings will fade and livelihood will grind to a halt.
• The anus of an unknown woman: The fading of the dreamer’s luck and livelihood.
• Penetrating the anus of a prelate: Will sweep dirt.
• Drinking water through one’s anus: The dreamer is constipated or congested.
• Seeing worms or lice coming out of the rectum or anal tract: Will part from one’s children.
• Blood coming out of the anus: A reference to the grandchildren.
• Being stained with one’s own anal blood: Illicit money.
• Seeing a duster coming out of one’s anus (or stomach): Will move away from strangers who are eating up the money of your children. Seeing a peacock coming out of one’s anus: A beautiful girl will be born to the dreamer.
• A fish coming out of one’s anus: The dreamer will have an ugly girl.
• A kind of snake coming out of one’s anus: Estranged children.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s collar or anus and going into the earth: The dreamer’s time is over.
• A snake coming out of the dreamer’s ear, belly, vagina, or anus: Will commit a sin and give up religious faith or the dreamer’s children might turn inimical.
• According to Is Haq Ibrahim ibn Abdullah Al-Kirmani, another authority on dreams quoted by Ibn Shaheen, the sight of the anus augurs well for the dreamer. More, if a nice smell
is coming out of the anus, it means that people are praising the hero of the dream. The reverse is also true.
Stocking Dream Explanation
— (Sock) In a dream, stockings represent wealth and prevention, as long as they are not worn. Once seen worn in a dream, they mean business losses. If one's mother is alive, it means that he will migrate with her to another country, or it could mean that she will be deprived of her son. If the socks are new and have a clean smell
in the dream, it means that one regularly pays his due alms, that he is praised for his character and that his money will grow in a lawful way. If his socks are old or emit bad odors in the dream, it means that he withholds paying the obligatory alms tax, that he is uncharitable, worthy of blame and that his wealth will quickly disappear.
Odor Dream Explanation
— Smelling a bad odor in a dream means hearing bad words, or it could mean distress. Smelling odor that emanates from under the armpit in a dream means headache, nasal congestions, cold, or hearing bad news, divulging secrets, dispelling rancor and jealousy, or it could mean relaxing after an exhausting workday, contracting an eye disease, or it could mean loathsomeness. If a child smells such an odor from under his armpit in his dream, it means that he has reached his puberty, or it could mean an illness or an accident that could take away his life. (Also see Cloud of smoke; Perspiration; Smell)
Sweat Dream Explanation
— Sweating means harm. According to Abu Said Al-Waez:
• Wiping one’s sweat: Wishes will be fulfilled.
• A ruler dreaming of stinking perspiration from under the armpit: Will overspend and earn a bad reputation.
• A commoner dreaming of stinking perspiration: Will commit adultery. According to Ibn Siren, sweat means financial losses, especially if it flows on the ground.
• One’s clothes being wet with sweat: Will save money for children as much as there was sweat.
• Sweat with a nice smell: Blessed money. For Al-Kirmani, sweating means: (1) Things will go through. (2) If ill, will recover. Other interpreters are of the view that sweat symbolizes shame or fatigue.
Toilet Dream Explanation
— According to Al-Nabulsi, in his alphabetical book of dreams the toilet represents the relief, welfare, and largesse of the household or, on the contrary, the hardships, poverty, and stinginess. It also alludes to the wife whom the dreamer takes aside to an isolated place in the house to make love to. Likewise, it symbolizes the one among the slave girls or servants who is in charge of the dreamer’s very intimate affairs, massage, and hygiene or the servant who guards the house. Other interpretations include the dreamer’s treasury, his coffer where he preserves his secrets, his shop where he keeps his money, or any secluded place.
• Water overflowing from the toilet: (1) Wife will become pregnant. (2) The family will have surplus money. (3) Will have worries if the water had damaged any material in the house.
• Getting soiled with the water that overflows from the toilet, which, however, has no bad smell: (1) Coming welfare. (2) Demands will not be met, at least not easily.
• Eating the sewage flowing out of the toilet: (1) Will rescind or come back on something you had donated or alms you had given. The Muslims Holy Prophet is said to have likened the one who changes his mind after donating something or giving alms to somebody who eats his own vomit or excrement. (2) The dreamer will return to corruption and unholy means of living.
• A large and clean toilet with no smell
in it: The dreamer’s wife is pleasant, virtuous, and obedient. The cleanliness of the toilet refers to her virtue and obedience, the lack of stink to her good reputation. If, on the contrary, the toilet is tiny and full of dirt, so much so that the dreamer finds no place to sit on it (in the dream), the wife will rebel against the authority of her husband. More, if it stinks, she will be impudent and make her husband notorious.
• The depth of the toilet’s pit means that the wife knows how to manage her own affairs and look after the house.
• Seeing blood in the toilet pit: The dreamer will sleep with his wife during her menses.
• The toilet hole being filled to the brim: The wife is too careful to the extent of being austere and is preventing her husband from overspending.
• Stirring whatever is in the toilet pit with a wooden stick: There is a divorced woman in the dreamer’s house.
• The toilet pit being full without the dreamer fearing that it overflows: His wife is pregnant.
• Sweeping the floor of the toilet: Will become poor.
• Falling and drowning in the toilet pit: Will go to jail.
• Pouring milk or pissing milk or honey in the toilet: The dreamer is a sodomite.
• Being locked in the toilet: Will die.
Perspiration Dream Explanation
— (Offensive odor; Sweat) In a dream, perspiration means recovering from an illness, or it could represent the stench of death. As for a healthy person, perspiration means work, or a service followed by a wretched life. Perspiration in a dream also represents the common adversities in one's life. If one sees himself sweating profusely in a dream, it means that he will fulfill his goals, or satisfy his needs. Perspiration under one's armpit that produces an offensive odor in a dream represents an ailment or a plague. As for a governor, a merchant, or a tradesman, such a stench in a dream means hoarding money in an ugly way. Perspiration in a dream also means losing money, paying taxes, or toiling. (Also see Odor; Smell)
Abacus Dream Explanation
— (Calculator) In a dream, an abacus represents social order, conformity and uprightness. Seeing an abacus in a dream also reflects one's own state and conduct. If the frame and beads are in a good condition, operate smoothly and smell
fragrant in the dream, the abacus then denotes one's uprightness and good conduct. If they look dirty, greasy and rough to handle in the dream, then they denote the ill management of one's life or business. If one sees an abacus in such a condition in his dream, it may also represent unsanitary food preparation, a greasy spoon restaurant, or it could mean abating the declared weight or value of a merchandise. An abacus in a dream also may represent a well behaved child, a student, a teacher, or a judge. If one turns into an abacus in a dream, it means an illness or a calamity. An abacus in a dream also means that one's patience, contentment and trust in Allah Almighty will reserve him a generous reward. (Also see Record keepers)
| || |