| |Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation
— Eating the shell or white of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing
the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Highwayman - Or Any Assailants, Bandits Or Robbers Who Intercept A Person Dream Explanation
— The highwayman symbolizes the evil person who easily gets angry or loses his temper. Contradictory interpretations are not uncommon.
• A highwayman taking the dreamer’s belongings: Tragedy for the dreamer or some of his folk.
• Being robbed of one’s purse and other belongings by such a bandit: The dreamer will come across a man who will support and benefit him inasmuch as was taken from him in the dream.
• Someone intercepting the dreamer and seizing his belongings: The dreamer will make life tough for the one seen in the role of the highwayman and stop dealing with and stand against him in a matter that will harm him.
• Highwaymen ganging up without being able to take away anything from the dreamer: The dreamer will get so ill as to be nearly dead, then recover and become healthy.
• A highwayman stealing
something from the dreamer: The person seen in the role of the highwayman will lie and contradict the dreamer.
• Seeing oneself as a highwayman or stealing
someone’s belongings: The dreamer will be severely ill, then recover.
• A gang surging from nowhere to manhandle the dreamer: The dreamer will triumph over enemies in view of a verse of the Holy Quran that reads: “That (is so). And if one has retaliated to no greater extent than the injury he received, and is again set upon inordinately, God will help him; for God is the One That blots out (sins) and forgives (again and again).” (“Al-Hajj” [The Pilgrimage], verse 60.)
Perfume Dream Explanation
— (Oils) In a dream, perfume means acknowledgment, commendation, or hearing pleasing words. If one sees his bottle of perfume evaporating in the dream, it means regards accompanied with apprehension and danger. If a sick person smells perfumed oils in his dream, it means his death. If a woman perfumes herself in a dream, it means engaging in good deeds. If she is unmarried, it means that she will get married and the same goes for men. If a thief or an impostor anoint himself with perfume in a dream, it means that he will repent for stealing
. (Also see Amber; Galia moschata; Musk)
Knife Dream Explanation
— (Dagger; Kitchen knife) In a dream, a knife represents the servant of the house or its sire who strives to serve and benefit his family and friends. Its sharpness represents the effectiveness of his commands, the force by which they are carried, or one's magnanimity and distinct personality. If a woman sees herself carrying a knife, or if she gives someone a knife in a dream, it represents her love for a famous person. A pencil sharpening knife in a dream represents an author or a writer. A slaughtering knife in a dream represents a butcher, while a soldier's knife means strength and service. If a kindergarten teacher is seen stealing
a knife in a dream, it means that he is tempted by one of his children, and that he may abuse him. A table knife in a dream represents a lazy person who does not like to work and who cheats when he does go to work. Using a table knife in a dream means voidance of a project one supports. A knife in a dream also implies a proof. A knife in a dream also means acquiring strength and prosperity at the hands of a servant or an employee. Swallowing a knife in a dream means depriving one's son from his inheritance, or stealing
his money or property. If one's wife is pregnant, then seeing a knife in a dream means that she will beget a son. If one who is going to appear in court sees himself carrying a knife in a dream, it means that he will win his case. If one is given a knife as a gift in a dream, it means that he will beget a son, or have a new brother. If one is not expecting a son or a brother, then it means that he will receive money or an inheritance. Cutting one's hand with a knife in a dream means that one will see wonders. Sheathing a knife in a dream means getting married. If one is married, and if his wife is pregnant, then it means that she will beget a boy, unless if what she carries with her in the dream is more suited for a girl, then it means that she will give birth to a baby girl. If one needs a witness for a trial, and if he sees himself carrying a knife in a dream, it means that he will find such a witness. If the knife is sharpened in the dream, it means that one will find a true witness. If the knife is dull in the dream, it means that his witness is shabby, or that his witness may be hurt before the trial. If the knife is sheathed in the dream, it means that the witness will cowered and the court will be satisfied with one's own testimony instead. On the other hand, a knife in a dream could mean profits, benefits from a brother, a close friend, or a servant.
Sacrifice Dream Explanation
— The sacrifice is a harbinger of relief from all worries and of blessings. If the dreamer is a woman, she will give birth to a devout son.
• Sacrificing a cow or a ram: The dreamer will set free some slaves or captives. If the dreamer is a captive, he will be released soon. If indebted, he will settle debts. If poor, he will become rich. If a warrior, he will triumph. If scared, he will feel secure. If he has been to Mecca (Makkah), he will perform the pilgrimage.
• A sick person dreaming of making a sacrifice: The dreamer will pass away or, on the contrary, will recover.
• Distributing sacrificial sheep meat: Worries will be over and the dreamer will be honoured and dignified.
sacrificial meat: The dreamer is lying to God.
Robbery Dream Explanation
— (Burglary; Garding; Possessing) In a dream, a robbery means adultery or usury. If the thief is unknown in the dream, then he represents the Angel of Death. If the thief is known to the owner of the house, it means that he will benefit from his knowledge, his trade, a good word of wisdom, or from someone's advice. If an unknown thief enters one's house and steals his washing basin, or his blanket, or a feminine item, or a similar house item in a dream, it may mean the death of one's wife, or of a woman in his immediate family. If a known thief robs someone of his money in a dream, it means that he slanders him. If it is an unknown old man in the dream, it means that a close friend will backbite him. A robbery in a dream also has positive connotations, except for a swaggerer who lives on betraying others. If one sees himself sneaking up to steal something in a dream, it means that thieves will burglarize his house or business. If one sees himself stealing
something in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery or lie. (Also see Thief)
Incident Dream Explanation
— It is reported that a person came to Ibn Sirin (RA) and said: “O Imaam! I dreamt that I was proclaiming the athaan!” The Imaam interpreted the dream thus: “Your hands shall be amputated (through stealing)”. Then came another person who related a similar dream. The Imaam interpreted his dream thus. : “You will proceed for Hajj.” The Imaam's students were amazed at these two conflicting interpretation of two dreams which resembled each other in every respect. They asked of or an explanation. He said that he first made a careful study of the character of both the persons and saw signs of evil present in the first person and interpreted his dream accordingly in the light of this verse of the Holy Quran : then a claimer proclaimed; O people of the caravan Surely you are thieves!. As for the second persons he saw signs of virtue and piety present in him and therefore, interpreted his dream in the light of the following verse of the Holy Book : And proclaim (O Ibraheem!) to the people about Hajj! The narrator of this incident says: “Matters turned out exactly as the Imaam had interpreted.” At times, athaan could be interpreted announcement, information and notification.
Shadow Dream Explanation
— (Under the sun, in the dark, or otherwise.) In a dream, a shadow represents changes affecting one's life in the world and his elevation or abasement. A shadow in a dream also means guidance, repentance, true monotheism and contemplating the Maker and His creation. If one moves but does not see his shadow moving in a dream, it means abrogating the laws, discarding what is permissible, adopting what is unlawful, death, becoming motionless, or losing one's senses. The same interpretation applies if one's shadow disappears under the sunlight, or under the moonlight, or in the night lights, or if his reflection disappears from the water surface, or from any shiny surface. If one sees his shadow dancing in a dream, it means falsehood, lies, stealing
people's money, shifting one's faith according to one's personal interests, or that he criticize the conduct of Allah's Prophet, upon whom be peace. Dancing one's shadow over a carpet in a dream means invoking evil spirits, speaking their words after being possessed by them, and it means trials, temptations and evil. (Also see Shade)
Monkey Dream Explanation
— A monkey in a dream represents someone with every type of faults. Fighting with a monkey and beating him in a dream means falling sick then recovering from one's illness. If the monkey wins the fight, then it means falling to an illness that has no cure. A monkey in a dream also represents a sinner and a criminal. Monkey's bite in a dream represents a fight or having an argument with someone. A monkey in a dream also represents a deceitful person, a sorcerer, or an illness. If one becomes a monkey in a dream, it means profiting from sorcery, or engaging in adultery. A monkey in a dream also represents a defeated enemy. Riding on the back of a monkey in a dream means winning a war against one's enemy. Eating monkey's flesh in a dream means suffering from depression, becoming poor, alcoholic, deprived, or suffering from an illness that could lead one near his death. If one is offered a monkey as a gift in a dream, it means that he will defeat and capture an enemy, or it could mean that he will betray a trust. Carrying a monkey over one's shoulders in a dream means stealing
something from one's house, or something that belongs to his family. A monkey in a dream also represents a filthy and a loathsome person. Owning a monkey in a dream means suffering major losses in one's life. A monkey in a dream also means committing a sin, disobedience to Allah's commands, or becoming despised. (Also see Gibbon)
Mental hospital Dream Explanation
— (Insane asylum; Hell-fire; Lunatics; Prison) In a dream, a mental hospital or an insane asylum represents a bathhouse, or a sauna which is the dwelling of evil spirits, the place of uncovering one's private parts, or showing unpleasant conduct in public. A mental hospital in a dream also represents a training school, caring for children's education, teaching children to behave themselves, a place of learning, a school, a playground, a place of clamor and noise, using vile words, stealing
money, or separation from one's family and children. If a deceased person is seen in a mental hospital in a dream, it means that he is dwelling in hell-fire, for a mental hospital sometime uses force with its patients and ties them up, or imprisons them. If one sees himself in a mental hospital in a dream, it means that he might go to jail for a crime he committed. Mixing with lunatics and insane people in a dream also means imprisonment and mixing with criminals, or it could mean falling sick, or dying from a terminal illness. If a poor person sees himself inside a mental hospital in a dream, it means financial success, receiving outside help, comfort and joy in his life. (Also see Insanity)
Star Dream Explanation
— (Astral; Celestial spheres; Constellation; Dog star; Moon; Procyon; Sirius; Stars) In a dream, a star represents the best and the most noble of people. Seeing the stars scintillating with lights and gathered inside one's house in a dream means that great people, or some of the leaders of the country will meet at that house. If the stars are gathered in one's house, and if their light is dimmed in the dream, it means that such people will secretly meet in that house under constraint, or because of a calamity. Holding a star in one's hand in a dream means begetting a noble son who will grow to be a great leader. Stealing
a star in a dream means stealing
a valuable thing. Seeing a star falling from the skies in a dream means that a calamity will befall that place and it will particularly affect the life of a great and noble person, or it could mean the death of the governor of that town. In general, stars in a dream represent political leaders, the most knowledgeable of scholars, the most noble of people in the society and the richest of the rich. Seeing many stars inside one's house in a dream also may signify having a large family. Seeing the seven major stars, or the fixed stars of the solar system in a dream represents the trades, businesses, knowledge and the leadership in the land. Each of such stars brings a different luck. Seeing a brilliant star in a dream means happiness and leadership. If a rich person sees the skies without stars in a dream, it means loss of his wealth. If a poor person sees the skies without stars in a dream, it means his death. Holding little stars in one's hand in a dream means acquiring fame and presiding over people. Seeing a star over one's head in a dream means becoming renowned and surpassing one's associates, or it could mean serving in a high ranking position. If one sees brilliant stars gathering in one place in his dream, it means that he will reap benefits from a business trip, or safely return home from such a successful business trip. Riding a star in a dream means leadership, strength and wealth. If one sees the stars fixed under his roof in a dream, it means a calamity, or destruction of one's house, or it could mean the death of the head of the household. Eating stars in a dream means swindling people of their money. Swallowing a star in a dream means mixing with noble people and sharing one's personal life with them, or it could mean insulting or slandering the companions of Allah's Prophet upon whom be peace. Sucking on a star in a dream means learning at the hands of great scholars or a wise sheikh. If a Fortuneteller or an astrologer sees himself eating stars in a dream, it means that he will be selected to fill an important job from which he will prosper. As for the majority of people, eating stars in a dream means death. Seeing the stars scattered in a dream means the death of great leaders or scholars, or it could mean a war. Seeing the stars falling down on earth then disappearing, or the lights of meteors entering the earth atmosphere in a dream, represents a great destruction and death. The falling of small stars in a dream signifies the death of unknown people and the meek ones, while the falling of large stars represent the death of renowned people. Seeing the stars falling from the skies also could mean becoming bald or losing one's hair. Whereby, the stars represent one's hair and the skies represent one's head. Seeing the stars during the daylight time in a dream means scandals, notoriety, or major events and calamities. Seeing the morning stars in a dream means a wedding. Becoming a star in a dream means acquiring wealth and fame. Seeing stars that denote the coming of winter in a dream means distress and sorrow, while seeing the stars that denote the coming of summer in a dream mean happiness and good living. (Also see Celestial spheres; Ship)
Knife Dream Explanation
— The knife refers to the dreamer’s servant or whoever looks after or fights for his interests, like his friend or bondsman. Its sharpness represents the implementation of the dreamer’s will. The slaughterer’s knife alludes to a butcher, the soldier’s knife to power and discipline, and the table knife to a polite boy, but one who cheats in his work. The knife could also symbolize evidence or a convincing argument or a writer, since writers use knives to open the pages of their books.
• A knife entering in its sheath: Will penetrate a woman.
• A bachelor obtaining a knife: Will get married.
• A woman dreaming of having a knife or giving one to another woman: She is in love with whomever that knife refers to, be he a butcher, a soldier, a writer, et cetera.
the knife of an educator: The dreamer has a burning passion for one of his sons.
• Swallowing a knife: The dreamer will eat up part of the money of his son.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of having a knife: She will safely deliver a child, whether male or female depending on other signs in the dream. And so is the case with a spear.
• Being given a knife as a sole weapon: Will have a male child or find a brother or will enjoy welfare.
• A person on trial dreaming of wielding a knife: Will triumph as his evidence will prevail.
• Slaughtering with a knife: Will eat a slaughtered bird or animal.
• Lacerating one’s hands with a knife: Will see something spectacular.
• Holding a knife: Will obtain two hundred monetary units. If poor, only twenty-five.
Wolf Dream Explanation
— (Thief; Trifler; Womanizer; Year) In a dream, a wolf represents a fierce enemy, an unrelenting thief, or a liar. If one sees a wolf entering his house in a dream, it means that a thief will burglarize his house and that he will chase and capture him. If one sees himself raising a wolfs cub in a dream, it means that he will raise an abandoned child of a thief who upon growing up will bring that family much pain, suffering, divisiveness and loss of property. Seeing a wolf in a dream also could represent false allegations one may fabricate to assault an innocent person. If one sees a wolf turning into a steer in the dream, it means that a boy who is used to stealing
will repent for his sin, turn to honesty, trustworthiness and grow to become a good and a generous person. Seeing a wolf in a dream also means receiving praises from one's superior at work, or it could represent profits from one's job. If a wolf chases someone in a dream, it means that the person will see happiness, or it could mean his martyrdom. A wolf in a dream also represents the days of the year, or it could mean the four seasons. If one turns into a gentle lamblike wolf in a dream, it means that he is a thief who will repent for his sin. If one turns into a wolf in a dream, it means that he will earn personal joy and happiness. Wolfs milk in a dream represents fear, stress, or forfeiture of a project. A wolf in a dream also represents a tyrant, a weak thief, or a liar. A clash with a wolf in a dream means a clash with a rival. If a wolf and a dog make a pact of friendship in a dream, it means that one will witness hypocrisy and deceit.
Dates Dream Explanation
— (Fruit; Palm tree) In a dream, dates mean money or a good message. Eating dates in a dream means earning lawful income. Dates are like money, they do not have a long shelve life. Unripened dates in a dream indicate the availability of water for those who need it. Red unripened dates in a dream may signify some type of blood disease, whereby the red cells grow to exceed in number the white cells. Dates in a dream also mean rain. Eating dates in a dream means reading the Holy Quran and reaping benefits from one's religion. Buried dates in a dream represent one's savings. If one sees himself burying dates in a dream, it also means stealing
from the property and money of orphans. Dates placed to dry in the open represent money which does not last. To harvest dates in a dream in season means that one may get married to a noble and a wealthy woman. It also means acquiring knowledge. Harvesting dates out of season in a dream means that one will learn something good but fail to act upon it. If one see that he is fanning himself with a tender and a wet branch of a palm tree in a dream it means learning something beneficial from a hypocrite, or it may mean relief from distress. If a woman sees herself eating ripened dates that are dripping with juices in the dream, it means that she will receive an inheritance from her husband and that her name will be included in his will, even if she is divorced. If one sees himself taking a date, splitting it in half and extracting the date pit from it in a dream, it means that he will beget a son. Eating fresh dates in a dream means hearing good words beside other benefits. (Also see Bunch of dates; Date spread)
Stomach Dream Explanation
— In a dream, the stomach represents the elements of property, family, secrets, one's mate, prison, grave, health, sickness, friend, wayfarer, one's religious life and nature of one's devotion. If in a dream one sees his stomach open, it means that his business may be temporarily put out of commission, or that he may lose any benefits he used to derive from it up to then. The other aforementioned elements also may apply. If the person in question is a pregnant woman, and if she sees her baby or any part of it comes out of her open stomach, this may mean that a jailed person in her family will be set free, or that the family graves will be desecrated, or that the body of someone in her family will be exhumed, thus uncovering its diseases and infestations, or it could mean that one's personal life will become public knowledge. If one is actually complaining of such an illness, his dream means that he will find a cure for it. If one sees that he has no stomach in a dream, it means that he may lose a friend, or that his guardian may die shortly, or that he may become a religious, ascetic and devoted worshiper. If one sees fire coming out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will repent for stealing
the properties of orphans. If one sees himself crawling on his stomach in a dream, it shows him being needy and striving to barely feed himself, or it may denote his materialistic character. The stomach in a dream also represents the plains of a valley. It also can be interpreted as one's tribal belonging or a branch of his lineage. Entering a stomach in a dream means travels, imprisonment, or returning home from one of the two. If one sees himself inside the womb of his mother while he is travelling in a foreign land in a dream, it means that he will return to his motherland to die and be buried there. (Also see Body; Rumbling of one's stomach)
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation
— The holiest shrine for Muslims. A small, rectangular building made of gray stones in the court of the Grand Mosque at Mecca (Makkah) that contains remnants of the statues or idols that were worshiped in the pre-Islamic era, it is one of the goals of Islamic pilgrimage and the point toward which Muslims turn in praying. It is said to have been built by the Prophet Abraham, to whom the Archangel Gabriel gave the mysterious black stone placed in one of its corners at one and a half meters from the ground. Lucky pilgrims touch and/or kiss that stone. The Kabah symbolizes: (1) The Holy Quran, the imam, the mosque, Islam, the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet, the father, et cetera. (2) A head of state. (3) A prime minister or a minister. (4) A chief.
• Seeing the Kabah: (1) Will get married. (2) Will visit or enter it. (3) Will do something good. (4) Will refrain from some evil deed.
• Praying at or inside the Kabah: Will have a conversation with chiefs and notables and be prosperous and secure as well as a well-doer.
• Taking something from the Kabah: Will obtain something from the ruler or chief, as the Kabah, in any dream, symbolizes the supreme authority in the state.
• One of the walls of the Kabah falling: The king will die.
• Heading toward the Kabah: The dreamer will become more religious.
a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Tomcat Dream Explanation
— (Book of records; Cat; Reckoning; Siamese cat; Thief) In a dream, a tomcat means a thief or a servant. A cat in a dream also represents an evil and a treacherous woman. The same interpretation is given for anyone who compasses people, or guards them, or someone who harms the interests of his employer more than he benefits him. If a tomcat scratches someone or bites him in a dream, it means that he will fall sick for a full year. The bite of a wildcat in a dream is more dangerous and has greater implications. If one sees a tomcat sitting peacefully and quietly in his house in a dream, it means that he will have a comfortable, peaceful and a profitable year. Otherwise, a large wildcat in the dream represents a troublesome year. Selling a tomcat in a dream means spending one's money in various charities. Eating a cat in a dream means learning about sorcery. If one sees himself transformed into a tomcat in a dream, it means that he lives from stealing
and seeks what is harmful. A tomcat entering one's house in a dream represents a robber. Whatever a tomcat takes from one's house in the dream will be looted by such a thief. Killing or beating a tomcat in a dream means catching a thief or killing him. If one extracts fat from a cat in a dream, it means that he will receive stolen money or a share thereof. Fighting with a tomcat in a dream means an affliction with a long and a debilitating illness that will be followed by a complete recovery. If the tomcat loses the fight, and if the man is already sick, it means that he will recover from his illness shortly thereafter. Otherwise, if he loses in the dream, it means that his illness has reached its peak. A cat or a tomcat in a dream also represent reckoning, estrangement of one's wife, her roughness with her husband, or they could represent ill behaved children with their parents, fights, theft, adultery, lack of loyalty, eavesdropping, taunting, roaring, clamor, a bastard son, a foundling or an orphan. On the other hand, a cat in a dream could represent a toadying person, dancing, being playful and kind, though awaiting to jump at the first opportunity to spoil others peace. If the cat, the tomcat and the mouse, or the lamb and the wolf become friends in the dream, it means hypocrisy, affectation and loss of moral standards. A civet cat in a dream represents a man who may have a suspicious look, though his character and conduct are exemplary. (Also see Cat)
Star Dream Explanation
— Stars symbolize people. Those that have a masculine name represent men; those with a feminine name allude to women. Big ones refer to notables, small ones to youths, children, or slaves. The ones the Arabs used as guiding marks when they moved in the desert are the Prophet Muhammad’s companions. Stars that had once upon a time been worshipped instead of God and were thus metamorphosed, says Ibn Siren, like the Dog Star or Sirius, Venus, and Canopus, symbolize irreligious and evil persons. For a king, the stars are his soldiers and followers; for a bride or a bridegroom the stars are her or his entourage.
• Stars falling on earth or in the sea or burning out: Bloodshed and killings.
• Manipulating or seizing the stars and putting them on one’s knees: The dreamer will become a leader, a judge, or a king, if eligible. Otherwise, he will become an astronomer.
• Stars falling on the head of a sick person: (1) He will die. (2) He will be assailed by creditors.
• A star falling on a pregnant woman: She will give birth to a male or female child, depending on whether the star in question had a masculine or feminine name. It could also mean that the lady will die if there are other signs to this effect in the dream.
• Seeing stars in daylight: Scandals and notoriety, major events, catastrophes, ‘failure to find suitors for one’s daughters, et cetera.
• Stars assembled and twinkling at one’s place: Joy and happiness or notables will celebrate a happy occasion at the dreamer’s house.
• Using the stars as guiding marks: The dreamer is observing the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
a star from the sky: The dreamer will steal something dangerous from a king and cause the doom of an honest man.
• Turning into a star: Dignity and honour.
• Seeing Canopus: The dreamer will be unlucky to the end of life.
• Seeing Venus or Jupiter: The dreamer will be well received by people.
• Riding on a star: The dreamer will have power and influence and plenty of blessings.
• Stars disappearing from the sky: The dreamer’s fortune will be lost. If already poor, he will die.
• Seeing stars under one’s roof: Bad omen. Home will be destroyed and the dreamer himself will die.
• Eating stars: The dreamer will eat up people’s money.
• Destroying stars without eating them: Notables will mingle in the dreamer’s business and uncover his secrets. He might also be insulting the companions of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Sucking the stars: The dreamer will learn science from wise men.
Planet Dream Explanation
— The planets symbolize rulers, scholars, notables, and noble or rich people. Small planets that emit a weak light represent the slaves, nannies, and public. Planets associated with winter mean trouble and worries. Summer planets herald welfare and nice living.
• Bright planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Leaders will meet at his place.
• Dull planets assembled at the dreamer’s house: Nobles will meet at the dreamer’s place for some tragic matter.
• Seeing plenty of planets at one’s place: The dreamer will have plenty of children.
• Seeing a bright and shining planet: Joy and happiness, and people will turn to the dreamer for help.
• Planets coming together to shed light: The dreamer will travel and earn money or return from a trip in high spirits.
• Observing a huge twinkling planet: Welfare, influence, and knowledge.
• Holding a planet in one’s hand: The dreamer will be blessed with an honest son.
• Holding small planets: Fame and influence.
a planet: The dreamer will steal something valuable.
• A gigantic planet falling: Death of a chief.
• Planets disappearing from the sky: (1) If the dreamer is rich, money will go. (2) If he is poor, he will die.
• Seeing a planet on one’s head: The dreamers will become famous and have an edge over others by serving a noble person.
• Riding on a planet: Benefits, welfare, power, influence, and leadership.
• Planets under the ceiling: (1) Home will be destroyed (as, the home having no roof anymore, the planets could be seen from within the house). (2) The owner of the house will die.
• Eating planets: The dreamer is eating up people’s money and destroying them, except if he is a scientist or an astronomer, in which case it would mean that he will do something great and be better off. The crowd eating planets means death.
• Swallowing planets without chewing them: (1) Noble people will mingle in the dreamer’s business and secrets. (2) The dreamer will die.
• Planets falling: The dreamer will lose his hair and become bald.
• A planet falling in a place: A tragedy will befall a notable in that place.
• Planets falling and sprinkling: (1) Death of great kings. (2) War in which many soldiers will perish.
• Small planets falling: Death of unknown, weak, or persecuted people.
• Seeing planets during the day: Scandals, major events, and catastrophes.
• Seeing the morning planet: A harbinger of marriage. Seeing it at one’s place on a dark night means that the dreamer himself will get married, and vice versa.
• Becoming a planet: The dreamer will get rich.
Quran Dream Explanation
— (Also see Quranic Verses and Sarah's.)
• Reading the Holy Quran openly: Trustworthiness, righteousness, virtue, and deterrence from vice in view of certain verses in the Holy Book itself: “They are not alike. Of the People of the Scripture there is a staunch community who recite the revelations of Allah all night long, falling prostrate (before Him). They believe in Allah and the Last Day, and enjoin right conduct and forbid indecency, and vie one another in good work. They are of the righteous.” (“Al-‘Imram” [The Imran Family], verses 113–14.)
• Reading in a Mushaf : Will acquire wisdom, dignity, and good repute and faith will be strengthened. The Mushaf in general, represents wisdom.
• Buying a Mushaf: The dreamer’s religious knowledge will expand and spread, and he will benefit others.
• Selling a Mushaf: The dreamer will indulge in sins and abominations.
• Burning a Mushaf: The dreamer will lose religious faith.
a Holy Quran: The dreamer will forget prayer.
• Holding a book or a Mushaf and opening it to find its pages blank: Appearances are deceitful or tricky.
• Eating a Mushaf or the pages of a Mushaf: The dreamer is taking money to transcribe the pages of the Holy Book, which is an illicit or immoral gain.
• Kissing the Mushaf: No shortcomings in discharging the dreamer’s duties.
• Writing Quranic texts in porcelain or mother-of-pearl or on a dress: The dreamer is interpreting the Quran the way he likes.
• Writing the Quran on the ground: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Reading the Quran without clothes: The dreamer is whimsical.
• Using the Quran as a pillow: The dreamer does not respect and preserve properly his Mushaf, despite the injunction by the Holy Prophet not to do so.
• A person with bad memory having managed to memorize the Holy Quran: The dreamer will become a king (or almost), owing to the verse that reads as follows: “He said: Set me over the storehouses of the land. Lo! I am a skilled custodian.” (“Yusuf’ [Joseph], verse 55.) In Arabic, the verbs for to “memorize” and “to preserve” are homonyms.)
• Listening to the Holy Quran: Authority will be enhanced and life will end beautifully and will be shielded against all sorts of intrigues, in view of the Quranic verse that reads: “And when thou recites the Quran, we place before thee and those who believe not in the Hereafter a hidden barrier.” (“Bani Israil” [The Children of Israel], verse 45.)
• The Mushaf being taken away from the dreamer: He will be deprived of his science and no longer active in this world.
• The Quran being read out to the dreamer without his being able to understand it: Harm will befall him, either from Heaven or from the sultan (authority), owing to the verse: “And they say: Had we but listened or used our brain, we would not have been among the dwellers of the Blazing Fire.” (“Al-Mulk” [Sovereignty, or Majesty], verse 10.)
| || |