Highwayman - Or Any Assailants, Bandits Or Robbers Who Intercept A Person Dream Explanation — • A highwayman stealing something from the dreamer: The person seen in the role of the highwayman will lie and contradict the dreamer.
• Seeing oneself as a highwayman or stealing someone’s belongings: The dreamer will be severely ill, then recover.
• A gang surging from nowhere to manhandle the dreamer: The dreamer will triumph over enemies in view of a verse of the Holy Quran that reads: “That (is so). And if one has retaliated to no greater extent than the injury he received, and is again set upon inordinately, God will help him; for God is the One That blots out (sins) and forgives (again and again).” (“Al-Hajj” [The Pilgrimage], verse 60.)
Star Dream Explanation — (Astral; Celestial spheres; Constellation; Dog star; Moon; Procyon; Sirius; Stars) In a dream, a star represents the best and the most noble of people. Seeing the stars scintillating with lights and gathered inside one's house in a dream means that great people, or some of the leaders of the country will meet at that house. If the stars are gathered in one's house, and if their light is dimmed in the dream, it means that such people will secretly meet in that house under constraint, or because of a calamity. Holding a star in one's hand in a dream means begetting a noble son who will grow to be a great leader. Stealing a star in a dream means stealing a valuable thing. Seeing a star falling from the skies in a dream means that a calamity will befall that place and it will particularly affect the life of a great and noble person, or it could mean the death of the governor of that town.
Eating the Shell or White of the Egg Dream Explanation — Eating the shell or white of the eggs but not the yolk means he will usurp wealth belonging to the deceased or a slain person. It could also mean that he will dig up graves for the purpose of stealing the shroud (kafn) of the dead people.
Sacrifice Dream Explanation — • A sick person dreaming of making a sacrifice: The dreamer will pass away or, on the contrary, will recover.
• Distributing sacrificial sheep meat: Worries will be over and the dreamer will be honoured and dignified.
• Stealing sacrificial meat: The dreamer is lying to God.
Kabah - Perhaps From Kubos, In Greek, Meaning “cube” Dream Explanation — • Stealing a pomegranate from the Kabah: The dreamer will have sex with a prohibited relative.
• Praying over the Kabah: The dreamer will become an apostate.
• Overstepping the Kabah: The dreamer is not following in the footsteps of the Holy Prophet and is mixing with the frivolous people or embracing their strange or alien sects.
• Seeing the Kabah in one’s house: The dreamer will marry an honest lady.
Incident - The conflicting interpretations Dream Explanation — It is reported that a person came to Ibn Sirin (RA) and said: “O Imaam! I dreamt that I was proclaiming the athaan!” The Imaam interpreted the dream thus: “Your hands shall be amputated (through stealing)”. Then came another person who related a similar dream. The Imaam interpreted his dream thus. : “You will proceed for Hajj.” The Imaam's students were amazed at these two conflicting interpretation of two dreams which resembled each other in every respect. They asked of or an explanation.
Star Dream Explanation — • Stars assembled and twinkling at one’s place: Joy and happiness or notables will celebrate a happy occasion at the dreamer’s house.
• Using the stars as guiding marks: The dreamer is observing the Tradition of the Muslims Holy Prophet.
• Stealing a star from the sky: The dreamer will steal something dangerous from a king and cause the doom of an honest man.
• Turning into a star: Dignity and honour.
• Seeing Canopus: The dreamer will be unlucky to the end of life.
Robbery Dream Explanation — If a known thief robs someone of his money in a dream, it means that he slanders him. If it is an unknown old man in the dream, it means that a close friend will backbite him. A robbery in a dream also has positive connotations, except for a swaggerer who lives on betraying others. If one sees himself sneaking up to steal something in a dream, it means that thieves will burglarize his house or business. If one sees himself stealing something in a dream, it means that he will commit adultery or lie. (Also see Thief)
Stomach Dream Explanation — If one is actually complaining of such an illness, his dream means that he will find a cure for it. If one sees that he has no stomach in a dream, it means that he may lose a friend, or that his guardian may die shortly, or that he may become a religious, ascetic and devoted worshiper. If one sees fire coming out of his stomach in a dream, it means that he will repent for stealing the properties of orphans. If one sees himself crawling on his stomach in a dream, it shows him being needy and striving to barely feed himself, or it may denote his materialistic character.
Shadow Dream Explanation — If one sees his shadow dancing in a dream, it means falsehood, lies, stealing people's money, shifting one's faith according to one's personal interests, or that he criticize the conduct of Allah's Prophet, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam. Dancing one's shadow over a carpet in a dream means invoking evil spirits, speaking their words after being possessed by them, and it means trials, temptations and evil. (Also see Shade)
Planet Dream Explanation — • Observing a huge twinkling planet: Welfare, influence, and knowledge.
• Holding a planet in one’s hand: The dreamer will be blessed with an honest son.
• Holding small planets: Fame and influence.
• Stealing a planet: The dreamer will steal something valuable.
• A gigantic planet falling: Death of a chief.
• Planets disappearing from the sky: (1) If the dreamer is rich, money will go. (2) If he is poor, he will die.
• Seeing a planet on one’s head: The dreamers will become famous and have an edge over others by serving a noble person.
Holy Book Dream Explanation — Kissing the Holy Book in a dream means revering what it contains and adhering to what it commands. If one looks into the pages of the Holy Book and finds its lines crooked in a dream, it means that he lives satisfied with what he has, and fulfils his required duties accordingly. Stealing a copy of the Holy Book and hiding it in a dream means that one cheats in performing his own prayers, or fails to do them properly. If one sees himself looking in the Holy Book, then writing from what he is reading on his own garment in the dream, it means that he interprets the Quranic revelation according to his own liking.
Perfume Dream Explanation — (Oils) In a dream, perfume means acknowledgment, commendation, or hearing pleasing words. If one sees his bottle of perfume evaporating in the dream, it means regards accompanied with apprehension and danger. If a sick person smells perfumed oils in his dream, it means his death. If a woman perfumes herself in a dream, it means engaging in good deeds. If she is unmarried, it means that she will get married and the same goes for men. If a thief or an impostor anoint himself with perfume in a dream, it means that he will repent for stealing. (Also see Amber; Galia moschata; Musk)
Knife Dream Explanation — (Dagger; Kitchen knife) In a dream, a knife represents the servant of the house or its sire who strives to serve and benefit his family and friends. Its sharpness represents the effectiveness of his commands, the force by which they are carried, or one's magnanimity and distinct personality. If a woman sees herself carrying a knife, or if she gives someone a knife in a dream, it represents her love for a famous person. A pencil sharpening knife in a dream represents an author or a writer. A slaughtering knife in a dream represents a butcher, while a soldier's knife means strength and service. If a kindergarten teacher is seen stealing a knife in a dream, it means that he is tempted by one of his children, and that he may abuse him.
Knife Dream Explanation — A table knife in a dream represents a lazy person who does not like to work and who cheats when he does go to work. Using a table knife in a dream means voidance of a project one supports. A knife in a dream also implies a proof. A knife in a dream also means acquiring strength and prosperity at the hands of a servant or an employee. Swallowing a knife in a dream means depriving one's son from his inheritance, or stealing his money or property. If one's wife is pregnant, then seeing a knife in a dream means that she will beget a son. If one who is going to appear in court sees himself carrying a knife in a dream, it means that he will win his case.
Mental hospital Dream Explanation — (Insane asylum; Hell-fire; Lunatics; Prison) In a dream, a mental hospital or an insane asylum represents a bathhouse, or a sauna which is the dwelling of evil spirits, the place of uncovering one's private parts, or showing unpleasant conduct in public. A mental hospital in a dream also represents a training school, caring for children's education, teaching children to behave themselves, a place of learning, a school, a playground, a place of clamor and noise, using vile words, stealing money, or separation from one's family and children.
Monkey Dream Explanation — Eating monkey's flesh in a dream means suffering from depression, becoming poor, alcoholic, deprived, or suffering from an illness that could lead one near his death. If one is offered a monkey as a gift in a dream, it means that he will defeat and capture an enemy, or it could mean that he will betray a trust. Carrying a monkey over one's shoulders in a dream means stealing something from one's house, or something that belongs to his family. A monkey in a dream also represents a filthy and a loathsome person. Owning a monkey in a dream means suffering major losses in one's life. A monkey in a dream also means committing a sin, disobedience to Allah's commands, or becoming despised. (Also see Gibbon)
Quran Dream Explanation — • Stealing a Holy Quran: The dreamer will forget prayer.
• Holding a book or a Mushaf and opening it to find its pages blank: Appearances are deceitful or tricky.
• Eating a Mushaf or the pages of a Mushaf: The dreamer is taking money to transcribe the pages of the Holy Book, which is an illicit or immoral gain.
• Kissing the Mushaf: No shortcomings in discharging the dreamer’s duties.
• Writing Quranic texts in porcelain or mother-of-pearl or on a dress: The dreamer is interpreting the Quran the way he likes.
• Writing the Quran on the ground: The dreamer is an atheist.
• Reading the Quran without clothes: The dreamer is whimsical.
Tomcat Dream Explanation — Eating a cat in a dream means learning about sorcery. If one sees himself transformed into a tomcat in a dream, it means that he lives from stealing and seeks what is harmful. A tomcat entering one's house in a dream represents a robber. Whatever a tomcat takes from one's house in the dream will be looted by such a thief. Killing or beating a tomcat in a dream means catching a thief or killing him. If one extracts fat from a cat in a dream, it means that he will receive stolen money or a share thereof. Fighting with a tomcat in a dream means an affliction with a long and a debilitating illness that will be followed by a complete recovery.
Knife Dream Explanation — • Stealing the knife of an educator: The dreamer has a burning passion for one of his sons.
• Swallowing a knife: The dreamer will eat up part of the money of his son.
• A man whose wife is pregnant dreaming of having a knife: She will safely deliver a child, whether male or female depending on other signs in the dream. And so is the case with a spear.
• Being given a knife as a sole weapon: Will have a male child or find a brother or will enjoy welfare.
• A person on trial dreaming of wielding a knife: Will triumph as his evidence will prevail.
• Slaughtering with a knife: Will eat a slaughtered bird or animal.
• Lacerating one’s hands with a knife: Will see something spectacular.
• Holding a knife: Will obtain two hundred monetary units. If poor, only twenty-five.